3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aoiz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Aoiz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aoiz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aoiz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aoiz Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aoiz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aoiz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aoiz Navarre:
Pensión Room Pamplona Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Room Pamplona is conveniently located next to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Navarra’s University Hospital. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Pamplona.There is a communal area with fridge and microwave in this bed & breakfast. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Cleaning is done daily.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Pensión Room Pamplona offers other services like laundry or airport transportation for an extra cost.Public parking is possible at a location nearby for an extra cost. Pamplona is an hour’s drive from San Sebastián.
- The woman who let us in was very nice and helpful.
- Excellent value for money. Thank you. Free parking at front of the building.
- Estancia agradable, trato excelente 100% recomendable.
- Clean, comfortable and value for money. A short way out of town, walkable but on a regular bus route. Proprietor was extremely helpful.
- The room and the common bath are well maintained and clean. The owner was a kind lady. The place is a good location, near bus stations, the Clinica of Universidad de Navarra is a five-minute walk. It has a chapel or oratorio with Mass in English on Sunday 5pm. There are restaurants around. The rent is a very good rate.
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Alojamientos Acá y Allá is located in Urdániz, 8.7 mi from Pamplona.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Alojamientos Acá y Allá features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers and bike storage.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 mi from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, while Olite is 30 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 mi away.
- We enjoyed this beautiful albergue just off the Camino. The dinner was spectacular!!
- Great meal, and thoughtfully designed Albergue. Worth the slight detour
After a long day walking on the Camino , we were so glad to see a clean comfortable place with the use of a washing machine and dryer. Bonus is there is a swimming pool which we used.
but best of all was the home cooked meal of a delicious salad and the best flavoured chicken and roast potatoes of the trip. breakfast was included in price and the dinner was fantastic value for money at 10 euro with wine.
- This has been one of the best Albergue on my way to Santiago, great atmosphere, the food was AMAZING!! the kindness of the host is incredible! I fell after Zubiri and I was not able to walk, so I call them and he came were I was and took me to the albergue!
- Owners are very attentive, kind and caring to Pilgrims. Dinner was spectacular (chicken), even the salad was fabulous. This guy can cook.
Casa Rural Errebesena
Located in Espinal-Auzperri, Casa Rural Errebesena provides self-catering accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The property features garden views and is 25 miles from Pamplona.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a bidet and a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can go hiking or relax in the garden.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Zugarramurdi is 52 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The beautiful garden/ flowers. The way the Albergue had been designed with no doors to slam in the night. It was clean.
- Rooms and bathroom are very clean. The staff (a very kind lady) takes care of everything diligently. A good stop on “el camino”
- Wonderful owner! The lady helped us with many things and the place was fantastic!
- Beautiful old building. Clearly a cherished family home in a lovely little town. Host was welcoming and helpful. It was a perfect stop on our travels as parking wasn’t a problem.
- The lady who runs the casa is lovely, the old house was very beautiful and the room was comfortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aoiz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aoiz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aoiz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aoiz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!