3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Amés Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amés Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Amés Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amés Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amés Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Amés Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Amés Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Amés Galicia:
Agro da Gandarela Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free bikes, Agro da Gandarela is located in Teo. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Agro da Gandarela also feature a garden view. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodations offers a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 5.6 mi from Agro da Gandarela while Santiago Pilgrimage Route is 3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Beautiful grounds, our host was really lovely and friendly, breakfast was very yummy. Although it was a ways a way from the Camino trail, it was worth the extra walk. We had a really relaxing stay.
- Owners fantastic, very helpful and friendly, breakfast brilliant. Liked everything about this beautiful casa.
- Beautiful and large bedroom, finally an accessible bathroom for a wheelchair user. Very quiet surroundings in the country and yet not too far away from Compostella. Kind hosts. Very good breakfast.
- Home cooked pastries excellent breakfast. Marie very helpful with directions to various places and restaurants. Booking.com directions not the simplest there was a much easier route available. Good value and very peaceful.
- Lovely farm with fruit trees. Luxury bathroom. Elegant breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Principe Compostela
Located in Santiago de Compostela, Bed & Breakfast Principe Compostela has free WiFi, 1,500 feet from Tourism Office and 0.7 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Area Central is 1.6 miles from Bed & Breakfast Principe Compostela. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- Very clean and good location. Spacious room and bathroom!
- Riservatezza e cordialità all’accoglienza. Estrema comodità per raggiungere la stazione ferroviaria.
- La cercanía a la estación de tren. El colchón era cómodo.
- La localización. Aunque no está a 300 metros de la catedral está relativamente cerca. La cama era cómoda.
- Su ubicación es excepcional. A pie es fácil llegar a los puntos de interés desde aquí. Aparcamiento cerca. El mobiliario es moderno y los dos baños que tiene son bastante amplios. La chica es muy atenta y lo de que te traigan el desayuno a la cama, está genial.
B&B Pasatiempo is located in Santa Comba and offers a garden and a terrace. The property features garden views and is 22 miles from Santiago de Compostela.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a bidet, a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and a DVD player are offered.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Finisterre is 33 miles from B&B Pasatiempo, while Oca is 38 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Amés Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Amés Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Amés Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Amés Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!