3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alta Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Alta Utah is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alta Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alta Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alta Utah. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alta Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alta Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alta Utah:
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Torchlight Inn offers accommodations in Park City, just 22 miles from Salt Lake City.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Sandy is 20 miles from Torchlight Inn, and Provo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Torchlight Inn.
- Rooms are very high quality. Feels like family. Inn keepers very nice. Food very good
- Our stay at The Torchlight Inn was terrific – wonderful hosts in Chris and Russell, absolutely amazing breakfasts. Highly recommended – we’ll be back again!
- Perfect location right across the street from downtown Park City. The owners were lovely, and the breakfast was amazing! Thank you!
- Amazing hosts made us feel at home! Perfect location for exploring Park City. Breakfast was like eating at a 5 star restaurant. Best omelette I’ve ever had.
- Exceeded our expectations. Anniversary Trip, we plan on making it a tradition.
Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast
Located in Salt Lake City in the region of Utah, 17 miles from Park City, Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Sandy is 5 miles from Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast, and Provo is 29 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Every single point related to our stay at Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast exceeded our expectations: breakfasts were healthy and delicious; location was convenient to ski resorts, super comfortable and clean.
- I have been to enough B&Bs to know that some do it out of necessity, others out of interest but few do so out of a calling. Doug and Karen does this out of calling. They like people and make them feel at home. They cook and bake with a passion and gave their best to their guests. My friends and wife all said they never had such a satisfying spread for breakfast. And we even had some home-baked baked some cookies to take away!
- The home is spacious but cozy, the food was outstanding, and the hosts make you feel like family! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! We look forward to our next visit!
- What a wonderful experience!! They are so accommodating to your every need. They make you feel like family!! Breakfasts were amazing and different each morning. The couple is willing to cater to special diets like vegans and vegetarians or gluten free. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast! 5 stars!!
Beautiful and cozy room
Castle Creek Inn
Located in Cottonwood Heights, 19 miles from Park City, Castle Creek Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Salt Lake City is 11 miles from Castle Creek Inn, and Sandy is 2.6 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nice room. Fireplace was nice and the smart TV allows more choices. Nice mirrors! Surroundings were nice.
- There was always a selection of coffee, teas, soft drinks, water and snacks available. There was a delicious variety of hot food at breakfast. One could eat in a long very dining room or in an outdoor patio space.
- Our stay at the Castle Creek Inn was one of the best experiences we have ever had. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and the check in process was very fast and simple. The facility is beautiful! It was everything we wanted it to be and more. If you are looking for a place to stay to get away and relax, this is your place!
The room was cozy
The towels were BIG and smelled so good
The jaccuzi tub awesome
The bed was VERY Comfortable, the sheets were so soft
The place had a warm inviting feeling
Cant wait to stay again!!
- Loved staying in the castle and a themed room. It was a quiet nice evening.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alta Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alta Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alta Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alta Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!