3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Abbotsford British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbotsford British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Abbotsford British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbotsford British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbotsford British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Abbotsford British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Abbotsford British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Abbotsford British Columbia:
Clayburn Village Bed and Breakfast
Clayburn Village Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Abbotsford. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Harrison Hot Springs is 26 miles from Clayburn Village Bed and Breakfast, and Bellingham is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- This place is Stunning. Rich in character and history. The hosts are friendly and the house is welcoming. Completely exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be back.
- Loved staying here! Ramsey and Leslie are fabulous. They made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was incredible. Must stay again!
- Ramsey & Leslie – most gracious hosts. The king bed, the room and the breakfast — it was all fabulous – excellent!!
- The ambience, comfortable bed, attention to detail and well-informed hosts were most appreciated. Breakfast was to savour – top quality ingredients perfectly prepared and presented.
- Everything was so nice and we’ll thought out. Leslie and Ramsey are wonderful! We’ll definitely be back.
L. A. Acres Bed & Breakfast
Located in Langley, 17 miles from Bellingham, L. A. Acres Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Richmond is 29 miles from L. A. Acres Bed & Breakfast, and Alger is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I felt so comfortable here. I highly recommend this place!
Quiet location. The host accommodated me coming in late due to a wedding, and accommodated me coming in earlier for the same reason, which was super. Great bed/shower. Super super breakfast.
The dog greeted me to my arrival, so sweet.
- Karen was super friendly and accommodating. Excellent facilities and stay!
- The hosts, Nick & Karen. Super friendly and very knowledgeable about the surrounding area
- It was a beautiful spacious home. There is a large swimming pool and covered area for relaxing. Karen was very welcoming and hospitable. We enjoyed their theatre room and relaxed on the terrace outside of the room.
The Fraser River’s Edge B&B Lodge
Located in Chilliwack, 15 miles from Harrison Hot Springs, The Fraser River’s Edge B&B Lodge features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Langley is 28 miles from The Fraser River’s Edge B&B Lodge, and Abbotsford is 15 miles away. Abbotsford Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Great staff, great location, great B&B! The breakfast was really good!
- Friendly, welcoming hosts. Stunning views and a beautiful location. Room very clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was superb.
- Quiet, clean, comfortable with awesome view. Run by very friendly and welcoming family.
- Mike and Adriana were just fantastic…the property and the view were overwhelming….breakfast was great. We had a great time. We went to get relief from the stresses of our jobs, etc. And had a wonderful time. The conversation was great the view was amazing, the beds were very comfortable.
- Location and views are amazing. Close to a lot of great outdoor activities. The Jones family are absolutely fantastic hosts. We had a great stay and definitely will be back and will try the fishing on our next stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Abbotsford British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Abbotsford British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Abbotsford British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Abbotsford British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!