3 Best Apartments To Stay In Yorkshire Delaware – Top Hotel Reviews
Yorkshire Delaware is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Yorkshire Delaware. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yorkshire Delaware. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yorkshire Delaware. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Yorkshire Delaware right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Yorkshire Delaware with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Yorkshire Delaware:
Extended Stay America – Newark – Christiana – Wilmington
This Extended Stay America – Newark – Christiana – Wilmington is located in Newark and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Newark is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Amtrak Training Center, the JP Morgan Chase and the Delaware Park Racetrack/Casino.
- I been here for a month and Lashona was the only person that was Professional the house keeping is Horrible
- The location was great. Plenty of restaurants around.
- Bed was like a board. Woke up with a sore back . Breakfast bars was all they had to eat for breakfast.
- It was just oatmeal and coffee, I didn’t know of the vegetarian option.
- NOTHING NO BREAKFAST !! No cream for coffee coffee cups depleted
Delaware City Guest House
Delaware City Guest House offers accommodations in Delaware City, just 29 miles from Dover. The property features views of the river and is 11 miles from Newark.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured. Other facilities at Delaware City Guest House include a sun terrace.Wilmington is 12 miles from Delaware City Guest House, and Aberdeen is 31 miles away. New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The location was fabulous and the unit very well stocked.
- Host very responsive. Cleanliness. Beautiful location
- The location was pretty great for day trips to the beach and to Fort Delaware. The apartments itself is very nice. It has all the kitchen utensils and towels that you will need. The city of Delaware city is also very nice. There are some good dining options as well.
- Gary was very friendly and helpful. He greeted us personally and assisted us in finding a place to launch our kayaks.
- Very clean with great amenities, good location, and extremely great customer service. Tony the owner is great. The room was overbooked yet Tony still accommodated us. Excellent service! Can’t wait to go back. Thanks Tony
LuxiaSuites City Center
LuxiaSuites City Center is located in downtown Wilmington and is 1 miles from the DuPont Company Headquarters and 3.6 miles from the A.I. duPont Hospital for Children.The accommodation has a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and refrigerator, toaster and coffee maker. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, bath linens and a hairdryer. WiFi and cable TV are included.Starbucks and Café Mezzanotte are located on the ground floor of the building.LuxiaSuites is 1.2 miles from the Wilmington Amtrak Train Station and 20.5 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport.
- The size of the apartments is second to none…..all I can say is you must see it to believe it…..I most Definitely will be staying again!
- This stay passed my expections. We loved it. I was there for my brother’s wedding. It was clean, modern and comfortable. My brother’s tried to book for their uocoming golf trip,but it unavailable. Parking was easy cause its free on the weekends starting Friday at 5pm till mon 8am. It was def worth the money.
- I liked the efficiency of the suite. It had all that I needed.
- Price and location were attractive but good price didn’t translate into good value.
- The suite was clean and cute. Location was good. Building security guard on Sunday was extremely helpful!! Free parking (unfortunately we were charged $20 for parking by Booking.com)
Top Apartments In Yorkshire Delaware Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Yorkshire Delaware to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Yorkshire Delaware but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Yorkshire Delaware. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!