3 Best Apartments To Stay In Verdi Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Verdi Nevada is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Verdi Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Verdi Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Verdi Nevada. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Verdi Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Verdi Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Verdi Nevada:
Legacy Vacation Club – Reno
Just off Highway 395, this contemporary Reno resort is a 10 minute drive from Reno-Tahoe International Airport. It features an indoor swimming pool and sauna and offers guest accommodations equipped with kitchenettes.A flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player are included in each spacious guest apartments at Legacy Vacation Club – Reno. Each air-conditioned unit provides an iron and an ironing board, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk that can assist with dining reservations and local area information is provided to guests at Reno Legacy Vacation Club. A putting green is available, or guests can enjoy a game of pool in the on-site game room. For convenience, a guest laundromat and concierge services are available.Lakeridge Golf Course is a 10 minute drive from this resort. Mount Rose Ski Tahoe is 25 miles away. Lake Tahoe is a 55 minute drive from Legacy Vacation Club – Reno.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. They fixed a “double charge” made in error within 24 hours. They also brought extra towels, kitchen products (paper towels, coffee) and laundry detergent because of the error. Nice selection of dishes and cookware. Great downtown location! Walk-able to many restaurants and casinos.
- The location was fine…walking distance to good places to eat and explore.
- The staff was kind, courteous & extremely helpful in answering any questions or resolving issues we had with our stay.
- Staff told ushow to get a discount at an area casino
- I liked that it was a big spacious room. We had a one bedroom apartment. We paid less compared to staying in a casino.
The Club Lakeridge Resort features an indoor and outdoor pool along with a hot tub and has spacious apartments with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. The Reno/Tahoe International Airport is 4 miles away.The Resort Club Lakeridge provides a sauna, a tennis court and a gym for the guest’s convenience. Racquetball courts are also available at this lodge.The Lakeridge Resort has apartments with a sitting area that includes a fireplace and a sofa bed. Each apartments features either a balcony or a patio.Downtown Reno is 4 miles from the Club Lakeridge. MacKay Stadium, home to the Nevada Wolf Pack football team, is 5 miles from the lodge.
- Super clean rooms and full kitchens. Excellent athletic club access.
- Great unit, living space was comfortable rooms were good size and the full size kitchen was awesome
- I loved having a bigger space without worrying about maid service each day. Loved having a washer and dryer. Loved all the things to do on site.
- Roxanne (the manager) was excellent. I have never been to a place where the manager was as good as her. She deserves a huge raise for the things she does there.
Very good location; on site manager was very helpful. Kitchen and other facilities excellent.
Guest pass to sport club next door
Extended Stay America – Reno – South Meadows
Extended Stay America – Reno – South Meadows offers accommodations in Reno. Wilbur D. May Center is 8 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 4.3 miles from StayAmerica South Meadows.
1st floor close to door for arthritis dog
- The location was about the only thing I truly liked about my stay.
- The price was right. The location was very good for us.
- Room was very clean,accomodations basic, no frills.
- The kitchen and studio setup made a very comfortable homey fill. The view of the mountains were gorgeouse, and overall the stay was very peaceful.
Top Apartments In Verdi Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Verdi Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Verdi Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Verdi Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!