3 Best Apartments To Stay In San Gerardo Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
San Gerardo Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in San Gerardo Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Gerardo Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Gerardo Puntarenas. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in San Gerardo Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in San Gerardo Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In San Gerardo Puntarenas:
Hotel La Tranquilidad
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel La Tranquilidad is located in Parrita. Jacó is 27 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area, fitted with a TV. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries in every unit.Hotel La Tranquilidad also includes a barbecue.The property has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play pool at the property, and the area is popular for biking. Manuel Antonio is 9 miles from Hotel La Tranquilidad. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Hotel La Tranquilidad.
- Beautiful quiet location with stunning sunset on very wide pacific beach. Marina and Denis did everything they could to give us a great 2 night stay.
This is a vey special place. The beach extends for miles on each side, and is practically empty of humans. There are birds and butterflies everywhere.
We quickly got into the routine of beach , pool, sleep, eat, beach….A wonderful place to complete relax.
- Fabulous kitchen. Beach is incredible. Few other people around the area– so not too touristy. Yet still close enough to cities and towns that are.
- I cannot say enough about Tranquilidad. We go to Costa Rica just to go here. It is a bit do it yourself (no restaurant as an example but you have either your own or shared kitchen) but the tradeoff in beauty is well worth it. Marina, the owner, and Denis, her right hand man are so welcoming. The beach is spectacular and usually empty. Tropical birds hang out around the pool. It’s paradise!
Loved the beach! It went on for miles and we had it all to ourselves! Nice sand. Beautiful sunsets.
Pool table and darts were fun.
45 min drive to Quepos and Manuel Antonio. Good home base eventhough its out of the way. Extremely safe.
Located in Esterillos, Casa Amarilla features a garden and year-round outdoor pool. Jacó is 12 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and is equipped with a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels are available.Casa Amarilla also includes a barbecue.The property has water sports facilities and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Manuel Antonio is 24 miles from Casa Amarilla, and Quepos is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The setting: miles of palm lined beach and nobody around = tropical paradise! Jonathan’s easygoing manner and attentive service made us feel welcome and valued as guests.
- Fantastic location right at a devastated beach paradise, great pool, pretty house and garden. The manager was very helpful and friendly! Our family had an unforgettable stay at Casa Amarilla!
- This place is just extraordinary. The beautiful and deserted beach is at the end of the garden. The room (actually a spacious one bedroom apartments with sofa bed in the living area) is excellent, comfortable and well appointed. The kitchen has everything you need. Mosquito nets on all windows, as well as both blinds and curtains. There is a friendly dog onsite who will join you for a walk on the beach. The pool is beautiful and sits in a well kept garden. The caretaker is very friendly and on hand for any questions. We loved it so much we extended our stay. There are some useful shops and places to eat a 5 minute drive away – as well as a beachside bar in high season only a short way along the beach.
- Jonathan was a great host. He welcomed us as soon as we arrived. The site is amazing with the beach steps away …what we enjoyed the most is having the beach all for ourselves !
- Jonathon, the host was very warm and welcoming. A smile after a long car ride makes all the difference!
La Dolce Vita
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Esterillos, La Dolce Vita offers a garden and year-round outdoor pool. Jacó is 11 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a balcony, all units are air conditioned and feature a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator.La Dolce Vita also includes a terrace.Manuel Antonio is 25 miles from La Dolce Vita, and Quepos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The location is fantastic and without a doubt the best thing about the hotel.
- The location just off the town public beach is very good. The swimming /surfing beach is a few steps to the south. The big reef is a few steps to the north. I was there to surf with a buddy so we are used to simple accommodations and have been traveling in central America for 30 years.
Location – ocean front. Market and 3 restaurants within walking distance.
Nice breakfast included (Costa Rican coffee was great).
- Place is right on ocean, small and quaint. friendly family who run the place.breakfast delivered to room, was great.small pool but no crowd. Local store and resturant was excellent.
- I had a wonderful stay here. The facilities were simple, but clean – exactly what I was looking for. There was hot water and air conditioning and access directly to the most amazing beach! This is a quiet little town, but close enough to bigger towns (Jaco) if you are looking for a night on the town. For me, it was the perfect balance of tranquility and convenience. Breakfast, which was included in the very low room rate, was simple – toast, fruit, juice, and coffee – and exactly how I wanted to start my day. The staff was very friendly and accessible. I would recommend if you are looking for a peaceful retreat at a gorgeous beach!
Top Apartments In San Gerardo Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in San Gerardo Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in San Gerardo Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in San Gerardo Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!