3 Best Apartments To Stay In Heritage Mobile Home Park California – Top Hotel Reviews
Heritage Mobile Home Park California is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Heritage Mobile Home Park California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Heritage Mobile Home Park California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Heritage Mobile Home Park California. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Heritage Mobile Home Park California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Heritage Mobile Home Park California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Heritage Mobile Home Park California:
Extended Stay America – Temecula – Wine Country
Featuring free WiFi, Extended Stay America – Temecula – Wine Country offers accommodations in Temecula. San Clemente is 27 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit.Vista is 22 miles from Stay America Wine Country, and Oceanside is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- It was centrally locates to the events we were attending and the price was a little higher than we wanted but clean and felt secure with the front door requiring a key card
- The bed is super comfortable to sleep in..Check in was smooth.
- Room was clean and it had pergo floors for HDCP wheelchairs
- Good location and price. Staff was mostly helpful. Full sized fridge in kitchenette was very nice.
- There was no “breakfast “ only granola bars and coffee. For the rate we paid it should have included eggs & bacon! Put coffee maker in room. Acted like we would steal something. Absolutely basic like a motel 6
Oasis at Fortune Hill
Oasis at Fortune Hill is a vacation home located in Menifee just 13 miles from Temecula. The property is 24 miles from Riverside and free private parking is available.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided.Idyllwild is 25 miles from Oasis at Fortune Hill, and Corona is 28 miles from the property. The area is popular for golfing and biking. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sweet Wildomar Retreat
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Sweet Wildomar Retreat is located in Wildomar, just 11 miles from Temecula. Laguna Beach is 29 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or patio. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels are featured.Sweet Wildomar Retreat also includes a barbecue.San Clemente is 22 miles from Sweet Wildomar Retreat, and Riverside is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- large area, private entrance, coded key lock and very comfortable bed.
- Everything was just right, felt right at home. The bed was very comfortable.
- Hosts were awesome they were very accommodating and treated us great
- Modern design, comfy beds and everything we could have wanted, including a Kerup K-cup brewer!
- The bed was extremely comfortable, and the hosts were exceedingly attentive and welcoming.
Top Apartments In Heritage Mobile Home Park California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Heritage Mobile Home Park California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Heritage Mobile Home Park California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Heritage Mobile Home Park California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!