3 Best Apartments To Stay In Glenwood The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Glenwood The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Glenwood The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glenwood The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glenwood The Big Island. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Glenwood The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Glenwood The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Glenwood The Big Island:
Alii Kane Cottages Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
Alii Kane Cottages Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite offers accommodations in Volcano. Alii Kane Cottages Volcano Hawaii features views of the garden and is 20 miles from Hilo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided. Other facilities at Alii Kane Cottages Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite include a barbecue.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This mini apartments was perfect for our stay in Volcano. We loved the full kitchen, the great supply of books about the area, and the comfy bed (and the couch is hiding a pretty comfy hideabed too!)
- Mike and Susan were very gracious hosts. They put a loaf of bread in the fridge along with some peanut butter and guava jelly because they are smart enough…and THOUGHTFUL enough…to realize that people stay out late to see the lava at night, then return after all the restaurants in Volcano have closed. They also supplied coffee for the morning and a bunch of delicious apple-bananas. The apartments under their house where we stayed was very tastefully decorated and it came with a de-humidifier (something most people don’t think of in a sub-tropical rainforest). We could not have been happier with our decision to stay there, tucked away in the fern forest just minutes from Volcano National Park. I would definitely book this place again.
- The room was comfortable and homey. I enjoyed trying to play the ukulele that was provided and also found the space heater to be a wonderful warm welcome, literally. The location was also very convenient.
- Wonderful cottage and beautiful location, a little slice of heaven in the midst of very bleak volcanic eruption sites and hikes. Perfect for sightseeing Kilauea Volcano, the Jagger Museum, and the nighttime glow of the crater. We loved Alii Kane and will definitely return. The owners were very welcoming.
- Lovely unit under the owner’s house, in the rainforest. Surrounded by lush fern forrest, birds and frogs. Although it was raining and very damp there was a dehumidifier and so we were very comfortable. Although the property is quite isolated we had a car and were able to easily access local shops, restaurants and attractions.
Volcano Bamboo View Cottage
Volcano Bamboo View Cottage offers accommodations in Volcano.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchenette complete with an oven, a microwave and a refrigerator. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Hilo Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Kamaaina Vacation Rental
Kamaaina Vacation Rental offers accommodations in Hawaiian Paradise Park, 12 miles from Hilo and 22 miles from Volcano. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Glenwood The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Glenwood The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Glenwood The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Glenwood The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!