3 Best Apartments To Stay In Daleville Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Daleville Virginia is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Daleville Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Daleville Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Daleville Virginia. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Daleville Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Daleville Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Daleville Virginia:
Extended Stay America – Roanoke – Airport
This Extended Stay America – Roanoke – Airport is located in Roanoke and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Roanoke is equipped with a stovetop , microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls.Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Mill Mountain Zoo, the Museum of Transportation and the Taubman Art museum.
- Everything we wanted to do was 5 mins away from hotel. Conviently located.
- It was nice to be able to cook instead of eating out…
- The value. The spaciousness of the single especially. The hand held shower in the handicapped room.
- Not one thing. Over priced took 1 hour to check in and she had no idea how to check us in. Could not open my door all 3 nights staff had to drill door open. Rooms smelled like cigarette smoke Would not stay again
- The location was very convenient. The value was exceptional. The staff was exceptional: Demetrius at night and April and especially Grace during the day, with whom we had the most interactions. She was unfailingly helpful, professional, and cheerful. All three were pleasant, professional and effective.
MainStay Suites Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, MainStay Suites Airport is located in Roanoke, just 25 miles from Blacksburg. Salem is 5 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also featured. Each unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property provides a free airport shuttle service.
- The staff was extremely friendly, Amanda and Curtis at the front desk were beyond friendly and made us feel at home.
- We stayed overnight to put a family member on an early flight. It took about 5 min to get to the airport. Breakfast is included in the price for the room AND there is a kitchenette so you can have your own food if you prefer. The room easily accommodated 5 adults.
- The gal at the front desk was so helpful. She went out of her way to get us a container of milk and made our check in a breeze.
- I liked the space with 2 rooms and 2 tvs. I liked that I could turn in my towels and get fresh supplies from the guest closet. I liked the nice refrigerator and kitchen. Real homey?
- Excersize room. Breakfast. Kitchen and bedrooms desperate from living room
Willow Spring house
Willow Spring house offers accommodations in Roanoke, just 22 miles from Blacksburg. Willow Spring house features views of the mountains and is 7 miles from Salem. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A TV with cable channels is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Area was peaceful and host made you feel like home.
- This is a very nice apartments on the edge of town, lovely quiet location, and a lovely owner. We just stayed one night while travelling but would have liked to stay more.
- The apartments was lovely and quiet, with a wonderful view of the frozen creek and woods below. We loved the tranquility. Carol spoiled us with so many amenities – quality coffee for the Keurig machine, a washer and dryer, lots of great toiletries and lots of towels in the bathroom. We would happily recommend and we’d love to come back in the summer again!
- Everything was wonderful! The apartments was quiet and very clean. The price was very competitive considering the quality and value I received during my stay. The property is nestled in a suburban setting but is situated conveniently to the malls and restaurants. It had all the necessary amenities. The accommodations are perfect for single visitors, couples and small families. I highly recommend this property. The manager/owner is a lovely person and very helpful. I give this property very high ratings.
- wonderful host, really welcoming and a really great place
Top Apartments In Daleville Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Daleville Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Daleville Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Daleville Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!