3 Best Apartments To Stay In Solera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Solera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Solera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solera Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Solera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Solera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Solera Andalucía:
Apartamentos Rurales Labrador
All pet-friendly apartments are air conditioned and include 2 bedrooms, a dining area, and a seating area with a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven, microwave, and fridge. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with mountains or pool views. Towels and bed linen are available.Apartamentos Rurales Labrador also includes a communal seating area and garden.Úbeda is 28 miles from Apartamentos Rurales Labrador, and Jaén is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32.9 miles from the property.
- I liked the location, 11k out a country road,and the surrounding outside, including little man-made/spring water pools were icy yet refreshing. It’s great to a have a kitchen, and bedrooms. The pool was frigid! The downstairs common area is also nice. We didn’t utilize it however. There is a GREAT little eatery out the back and to the right. 5 stars.
- El entorno es precioso y el pueblo pequeño y tranquilo
- Un lugar ideal para desconectar de la rutina y pasar un fin de semana tranquilo. La ruta del agua es muy sugerente e ideal para los niños. Casa grande y cómoda y bien acondicionada. La recomiendo sin duda.
- El entorno es maravilloso. Mucha tranquilidad. La atención de Ana fue magnifica. El tamaño y situación del apartamen también genial.
- amabilité du personnel, logement grand et avec un certain charme.
Apartamentos Santa Ana
All units feature a seating and dining area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a hair dryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Úbeda is 26 miles from Apartamentos Santa Ana. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Real beautiful new apartment with a lot of space in a small village into the mountains
- Great location for day trips to Jaen, Granada, Ubeda, Baeza, Cazorla, etc. (must have a car though). The wood stove was great in February. Easy to use washer. Supermarket within 5 minutes walk.
La amabilidad de los propietarios y la limpieza.
- Apartamento nuevo, muy limpio, con todas las comodidades, incluído ascensor desde el garaje en una zona bonita y pueblo muy tranquilo.
- La comodidad de disponer de aparcamiento en la parte inferior del apartamento y la calidez de la chimenea con abundante leña sin coste extra, así como las facilidades de los propietarios para los que viajamos con mascotas.
Featuring a balcony, all units include a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.The property also has grocery delivery.Úbeda is 13 miles from Casa Canava, and Jaén is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 48 miles from Casa Canava.
- This beautiful apartment has been very thoughtfully designed for LIVING and, not just staying in. Modern easy-to-use appliances, a very comfortable bed, big windows and lots of light / beautiful views, good Wifi. Towels, linens and furnishings were all very high-quality and the home is very nicely decorated. Luisa stocked the place with the lovely pastries, fruit, milk, coffee and cold beer :-). Although she speaks only Spanish and our Spanish is not great, we communicated easily. Her son guided us to parking nearby and showed us around – the one restaurant, a tienda and butcher – the town is very small, but friendly.
- Spacious, comfortable, well equipped and one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Jimena quiet but a good base to explore the area. The owners were very helpful and showed me a workshop to get tyre pressures checked.
- Una casa muy chula con vistas impresionantes. Todo muy limpio y camas muy comodas. Incluso tuvieron el detalle de dejarnos refrescos, cerveza, leche y fruta en frigorífico además de aceite y café. Una casa muy acogedora de la que daba pena salir.
- Equipamiento de la casa completo, no falta de nada. Las vistas desde la terraza impresionantes. Ausencia de ruido de coches, zona muy tranquila.
- Nos gustó todo, especialmente las maravillosas vistas, la amabilidad con la que fuimos atendidos, la decoración, la comodidad de la cama, y un sin fin de detalles agradables que tiene el alojamiento. Un lugar ideal para viajeros que disfrutan del encanto de lo auténtico. Sin duda, repetiremos.
Top Apartments In Solera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Solera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Solera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Solera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!