3 Best Apartments To Stay In Roffey Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Roffey Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Roffey Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roffey Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roffey Burgundy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Roffey Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Roffey Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Roffey Burgundy:
The apartment is composed of 1 separate bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and microwave, and 1 bathroom.Avallon is 24 miles from the apartment, while Vézelay is 24 miles from the property.
- This is a spacious apartment in the middle of the Main Street in town. It was light and airy and very comfortable.
- Spacious apartment well suited for 3 people (1 couple; 1 solo). Central location in town. Helpful and multi-lingual owners.
- Du café,du thé,de la confiture à disposition. On se sent accueilli.
Původní stary dům, velmi udržovaný
Obývací pokoj velký a skvělý
- L emplacent en centre ville et la proprietaire très sympathique
Les appartements de Chablis
Free Wi-Fi access and a TV with DVD player are provided in the studio and apartment. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.At Les Chambres de Jean Marc Brocard, the kitchenettes are equipped with a fridge and a microwave.The A6 motorway is just a 5-minute drive from the apartments. Auxerre is 11.2 miles away.
- Being able to self cater if we wished and being close to the shops. Lovely view.
- Lovely position in village, hassle free booking in and out.
Great location, right above the wine shop and in the heart of Chablis. Waking up on Sunday morning to find the street market right outside our window was an added bonus.
Not luxurious – the bed is a sofa-bed – but, go with the expectation that the accommodation is clean, functional and in a great location and you won’t be disappointed.
- Très bien situé ! Le confort n’est pas au rendez vous mais pour une nuit c’est amplement suffisant.
- Schönes Appartment mit Klappsofa. Alles dabei, was ein Appartment braucht. Alles war sauber und ich habe gut geschlafen. Sehr zentral im Ortskern gelegen. Restaurants und Geschäfte in direkter Umgebung.
Coté-Serein La Privilège de la Tour Madame
The soundproofed suite is decorated in a traditional style. The bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. After a long day if sightseeing, you can rest on the sofa. You can also light the open fire, available with a supplement.The kitchen is fully equipped with a toaster, a coffee machine and a dishwasher. Guests can also use the barbecue facilities on site.Massage treatments are available at a surcharge. It is 0.9 miles from the Château de Noyers-sur-Serein and 11.6 miles from Ancy-le-Franc. Pontigny is just 26 miles away. Exit 21 on the A6 motorway is a 5-minute drive away.
Everything was perfect!
Beautiful apartment with stunning view on the river and valley.
Lovely village, comfortable bed and kitchen with everything you might need.
Very nice owner!
We hope to come back!
Thank you again.
- Incredible apartment with so much charm. Clarice and Lionel were both verify helpful anytime we needed assistance.
- We were expecting just a room but were given a lovely apartment. The host was lovely and greeted us with wine. He also made dinner reservations for us.
- The host, the property, the area and the fact that we were able to take the dogs. The lounge is charming, the bed large and comfortable. the terrace huge and private ideal for sunbathing and BBQ.
The hotel is in a perfect location in the heart of the picturesque little village of Serein-sur-Noyers.
Our room was elegantly decorated, had a large, confortable bed and great views over the countryside and the little stream. We could even see the sunrise!!
Our host, Lionel, was very attentive. He welcomed us with a glass of wine and had an informal chat about the history of the castle and the region in general.
As we were traveling out of season, the restaurants were closed for dinner, so Lionel gave us a shopping list of local specialities to buy from the local deli/butcher, he let us use the kitchen and set a table by the fire so that we could enjoy a lovely, romantic evening!!!
Breakfast next morning was very good with hot croissants, homemade jams, fried eggs, cheese, ham and excellent coffee.
We had a memorable stay and we will definitely return!!
- Everything was perfect!
Top Apartments In Roffey Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Roffey Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Roffey Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Roffey Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!