3 Best Apartments To Stay In Mysusæter Oppland – Top Hotel Reviews
Mysusæter Oppland is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Mysusæter Oppland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mysusæter Oppland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mysusæter Oppland. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Mysusæter Oppland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Mysusæter Oppland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Mysusæter Oppland:
Located in Kvam in the region of Oppland, 16 miles from Gålå, Rondaplassen features a playground and views of the mountains. Kvitfjell is 24 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a sitting area. Some units include a terrace and/or patio. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided.Rondaplassen also includes a terrace.
- Nice and good place for relax on the top of mountain, quiet area nice to walk with family.
- Convinient parking and sufficiently equipped kitchen
- The cosy apartment, clean and comfortable, very frendly and helpfull staff
- Location, spicy living room, two bathrooms, everything wooden, clean and fresh. Very helpful owner.
- The bed was comfortable, the kitchen had a lot of stuff. The apartman is near by the lake and we could go for a walk there to the nice lake and through the forest. It is a good place to relax with your family.
Smuksjøseter Apartments offers accommodations in Høvringen. Gålå is 27 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.The property has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
The location! Beautiful!
There are plenty of hiking possibilities in the area.
It was worth it for that!
- Very simple accommodation, designed for people who trek. We booked a self-service apartment without realising the number of things you need to service yourself. After ‘renting’ towels and bed linen, it became quite an expensive affair. Just good advice really, we are to blame for not knowing how things work around here. Dinner is at 18:30, but a special effort was made by the staff to serve us at 8. Impeccable!
The room has a great kithen …. a lot of tools there is also a freezer and mini dish-washer.
The staff is very kind.
At breakfast it was allowed to make sandwitches for lunch.
Sorrounded by nature. At one of the entrance of Rondane national park with many hiking tracks. Our apartment was very very beautiful, all facilities available (washing machine, microwave, etc). Everything was new.
Very nice staff!
- Die Lage des Hauses als Ausgangspunkt für div. sehr schöne Wanderungen.
- The location! Beautiful!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Sulseter Fjellstugu is located in Vinstra in the region of Oppland. Gålå is 9 miles away. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a TV. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also available. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a stovetop. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant which has packed lunches available on request.The property has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. You can play pool at the property, and the area is popular for skiing. Kvitfjell is 17 miles from Sulseter Fjellstugu.
- Excellent location, very cosy apartment, Norwegian style, good skiing conditions, fine cross country tracks, we loved everything.
- Super worth the money, cheap, cozy and everything you could ever wish for this type of hotel. The staff were super friendly, and we absolutely will drive all the way from Stockholm, just to visit this “fjellstugu”!
- Veldig flott beliggenhet, nær Vinstra. Mye for pengene med kjøkken+bad/toalett.
- Kjempeflott natur, beliggenhet, utsikt. Roen og stillheten. Hyggelig vertskap.
- für Naturliebhaber wunderbare Lage mit tollem Ausblick, gemütliche norwegische Hütteneinrichtung mit vielen liebevoll gestalteten Details, viele Wanderwege ringsherum, abseits gelegen und ganz ruhig,
Top Apartments In Mysusæter Oppland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Mysusæter Oppland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Mysusæter Oppland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Mysusæter Oppland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!