3 Best Apartments To Stay In La Serna Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Serna Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Serna Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Serna Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Serna Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In La Serna Castile And Leon:
Casa Tia Paula
Casa Tia Paula features traditional Castilian design and modern décor. Each apartment has a living room with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette includes a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker and a hob.The Río Carrión River is just a few feet from the Tia Paula.The A231 Motorway is 0.9 miles from the apartments and Osorno is a 15-minute drive away. Palencia is 29.8 miles from the Tia Paula.
- The room and bathroom were comfortable. The staff was great. Had to walk a few blocks for food which turned out fine. Shared unit with two other pilgrims. We each had own bedroom with bath, we shared kitchen and living area.
- We were able to cook dinner and breakfast. We could do laundry (no dryer). 2 amazing bedrooms. A great place.
- I stayed there on my 15 day ( half way mark) of the Camino. The owner should give classes to other hotels/ hostels on how to care for there clients. I real wanted the half way mark to be a day were I could just relax and catch up. Casa Tia Paula made this possible, Thank you
- The apartment was excellent and great value for money. I was late in arriving but was very pleased to see the lady with the key greet me.
- This Studio was lovely, in good location, very clean and superbly furnished and decked out with everything you need. Lovely shower, access and payment easy.
La Abuela Maye y Me
The accommodation is fitted with a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster and fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a bath and bidet in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include bike storage.Burgos Airport is 49.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos La Fabrica
Opening to a patio with river or garden views, all units are fitted with a kitchen with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Cervera de Pisuerga is 27 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In La Serna Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Serna Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!