3 Best Apartments To Stay In Brañuelas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Brañuelas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Brañuelas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brañuelas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brañuelas Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Brañuelas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Brañuelas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Apartments In Brañuelas Castile And Leon:
Housing León – Apartamentos Fauno
Located within one mile of Palacio Episcopal de Astorga in Astorga, Housing León – Apartamentos Fauno has accommodations with seating area. Complimentary WiFi is available.All units feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen. Some units feature a dining area and/or a balcony.
- This was an incredible experience and apartment. Unit was lively with huge windows, highly romantic. Full view of market on tues and in the center of everything. I honestly could have lived here for several months and was sad to leave. I LOVED this place.
- Great apartment overlooking the main square. Washer and kitchen if we needed to use. Lots of Windows so great light coming in. Comfortable beds and good shower. Location was very good for sightseeing and eating out. Great stay!
- The apartment was big and the many windows were lovely.
- Brand new apartment. Lots of room, full & modern kitchen, washer & very nice bathroom. Excellent location 50 m from Astorga Square. Nicest property we have stayed at in 30 days of Camino hotels. A+
- The apartment was amazing! Overlooked the center square in Astorga- so beautiful!
Suite the Way
Set within 1,650 feet of Palacio Episcopal de Astorga in Astorga, Suite the Way offers accommodations with a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is featured.Every unit features a private bathroom and bath or shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a dishwasher. There is also a microwave, fridge and a coffee machine.
- Clean, new, great location overlooking an active plaza in middle of town.
- Large windows made the apartment feel very spacious. Nice layout of rooms. Perfect location to walk around old town. Would stay again.
- Central location by the town squares and parking was available.
- Position was excellent to see sights and very close to bars and restaurants. Reception was extremely helpful making a taxi booking for us.
- Stylish apartment in the ancient town center of Astorga. Getting the keys for the apartment was no big deal and handled professionally by the adjacent hotel.
Babia is located in Astorga and offers a terrace. This property has free WiFi.The apartment comes with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine and a microwave. There’s a bathroom with a bath and bidet, and free toiletries and a hair dryer are featured.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any questions that they might have.Palacio Episcopal de Astorga is less than 0.6 miles from the apartment.
- La casa estaba muy limpia y muy bien climatizada, la mesa llena de bollos y la nevera con agua y zumos, todo un detalle. Adelantamos la hora de llegada y ninguna pega. Nos trajeron mas mantas, pero la verdad que frio para nada se pasa. A la entrega de las llaves nos recomendaron que ver y donde comer. Muy agradable la estancia
- Un buen apartamento, pero es eso, un apartamento, no un hotel de 4 estrellas. Limpio y agradable. Tuvieron el detalle de tener café y bollería a disposición del cliente.
- La situación es inmejorable. El piso es muy confortable. Para dos familias (4 adultos y 3 niñas) estuvo de lujo. Las chuches para las peques, un detalle. Todo perfecto. El piso es amplio, está muy bien reformado y aprovechado. Muy limpio. Recomendable 100%
Lo que más nos gustó fueron las dos terrazas del dúplex, una techada donde podían estar las perritas si llovía y una al aire libre con barbacoa.
Cocina totalmente equipada y con el detalle de tener cápsulas de café y algo de desayuno.
Además, la ubicación del apartamento era excelente!
- Todo. Sobre todo, la situación es genial. Ideal para cualquiera que venga a disfrutar de Astorga, León… 👍😜
Top Apartments In Brañuelas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Brañuelas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Brañuelas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Brañuelas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!