10 Best Resorts To Stay In Yorktown Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Yorktown Virginia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Yorktown Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yorktown Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yorktown Virginia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Yorktown Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Yorktown Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Yorktown Virginia:
Featuring a free shuttle bus service to Busch Gardens and Water Country amusements parks, as well as Colonial Williamsburg, this luxurious Williamsburg resort offers free Wi-Fi. Guests can also enjoy two 18-hole golf courses, a spa, and spacious guest rooms that feature plush bedding and a work desk.Traditionally decorated rooms include a private balcony or patio. Select accommodations at Kingsmill Resort include a living area along with a full kitchen.Several succulent dining options are available for breakfast, lunch, or dinner including the Elements 1010 and James Landing Grille.Guests can relax with a massage or spa treatment, play a game of tennis, workout in the fitness center, or swim in the indoor pool. A business center that offers fax and photocopying services is also provided.Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg is 5 miles from the Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area. Williamsburg Premium Outlets is 20 minutes’ drive.
- Everything was fine. Loved the breakfast buffet and the bacon and sausage
- Everything about the experience was excellent, from the initial booking, to the special requests accommodation ( woodlands view, early checkin, restaurant choices, late checkout) to the room and dining experiences. And yes, the scrambled eggs were fluffy.
- Which there were more because I don’t play golf but we went to the the eleme t’s twice and the eagles once and we loved it.
- The personal is proactive and friendly. Always ready to help.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the cleanliness was great.
The Historic Powhatan Resort By Diamond Resorts
One of our best sellers in Williamsburg! Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, The Historic Powhatan Resort By Diamond Resorts offers accommodations in Williamsburg. The resort has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Hampton is 28 miles from The Historic Powhatan Resort , and Newport News is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and cozy. Felt like I was at home.
- The property was nice and spacious. It’s a quite place to carry your family and friends for a wonderful outing.
- The apartments where very spacious & clean. I really hope the staff keep it up.
- The staff is this PROPERTIES greatest asset.From the time you check in with JASON,OR MARY,OR JENNIFER OR ELIZABETH OR REBECCA,YOU FEEL AT HOME..RASHAD,IN MAINTENANCE,HELPED FIX OUR TV WHEN IT FROZE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM,THE GM,KEVIN JOHNSON IS ON SITE TO HELP.
- Suite was comfortable and clean the grounds were nice
One of our best sellers in Williamsburg! Patriots Inn is located in Williamsburg, 27 miles from Hampton and 19 miles from Newport News. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 17 miles from Patriots Inn.
- the size of the rooms were perfect, and the location was great
- The room was really comfortable and spacious We especially enjoyed the fireplace. Having a suite afforded us the opportunity to cook and dine in. tThe facility was convenient however it still felt private.
- The facility was wonderful. We loved the 2 separate bedroom areas, the fireplace and huge master shower.
- very clean, quiet and the bed was so comfortable, and the staff was super!
- The room was neatly kept. Also the heat and the fireplace was working wonderfully. the temperature of the refrigerator was just right. Ample living space. Immaculate bedroom space. and pullout bed was not soliled.
Williamsburg Plantation Resort
One of our top picks in Williamsburg.These residential style units located in Williamsburg, Virginia, are just minutes from the historic Jamestown settlement. They feature an indoor and outdoor pool, fully furnished living rooms and dining rooms.The Williamsburg Plantation Resort offers weekly maid services and Wi-Fi access. The clubhouse includes computers for the guests to use.The Williamsburg Resort is 6 miles from Colonial Williamsburg and 5 miles from the College of William and Mary. Guests can visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg, 11 miles from the hotel. The Naval Weapons Station Yorktown is 17 miles away.
- The size of the rooms were perfect and the Jacuzzi tub was a plus.
- Bed slept good! I love the options for full kitchen.
My visit was for a surprise valentines gift.
The staff were very accommodating to me.
Off season price was excellent for our room.
We will be coming back
- The comfort and amenities were right on point. Loved that we could relax. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- The comfort level, I felt safe, Amenities all were great!
Bluegreen Parkside Williamsburg, Ascend Resort Collection
Parkside Williamsburg Resort offers self-catering villas surrounded by lush, green forests and is situated by Williamsburg Country Club Lake. Accommodation features modern dining furniture and well-equipped kitchens.The villas offer a bright, spacious seating area and a balcony with views of the picturesque landscape of Williamsburg. The kitchens are equipped with an oven, microwave and coffee maker.Parkside Williamsburg Resort is located opposite Busch Gardens. Nearby attractions include Golden Horseshoe Golf Club and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, both less than 4 miles from the resort.
- I liked the location of the resort and the proximity to downtown Williamsburg and Busch Gardens.
- Clean, comfy and super friendly staff! Overall, great experience!
- Room amenities and space were nice, good parking, easy check-in/out
- Quick and efficient service when our HVAC wasn’t working.
The rooms were great. The 4 bedroom “villa” are 2 – 2 bedroom villas with a common foyer and worked out great with our extended family of 7. The wi-fi was included (mentioning because some descriptions claim there is a fee involved).
There was some of the standard invitations to learn about the timeshares there but no hard sales pitch or bullying that I’ve witnessed at other places.
The staff was extremely pleasant and offered amenities without our prompting.
The train noise mentioned in other reviews was not much of a bother to us, but then again our kids liked the trains too…
The Lodge at Kiln Creek
The Lodge at Kiln Creek offers accommodations in Newport News.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Williamsburg is 16 miles from THE LODGE AT KILN CREEK, and Hampton is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 1.2 miles from The Lodge at Kiln Creek.
No reviews yet.
Located less than one mile from the Williamsburg historic area, Wyndham Kingsgate brings an elegant lifestyle to this Colonial wonderland. This quiet retreat is furnished in the style of the period. Relax as you breathe in the air of history.
- I just love being there. It’s a great place to get away from a major city,and to see some history,get some good food,and quality time with family.
- Everything was up to date, CLEAN. Large challenging Putt-Putt. Large play area with swings & slides for the kids. Pools were great-1 inside heated, 1 outside heated and 1 outside unheated. Nice exercise room along with 2 arcade rooms for teens. Free movie theater for the kids. Gated- which made it private & quiet & we felt safer staying there. Also reasonable priced.
It was hard for my handicapped grandmother to get to
And from the bathroom after i reserved a handicapped accessible room
- The resort-like environment with activities and amenities.
- The room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly.
Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort
Nestled in the heart of historic Williamsburg, Virginia, only moments from area attractions, this resort offers spacious accommodations along with a variety of modern conveniences.The Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located only a short distance from Busch Gardens, a zoo and amusement park. A number of shopping centers and restaurants are also nearby. Guests can also enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride through the city.With on-site exercise facilities, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, every stay at the Historic Williamsburg Westgate is sure to be enjoyable. The resort also features contemporary guestrooms, furnished with full kitchens or kitchenettes.
- location near richmond ave transport, easy to get into Colonial Park. Hotel staff responsive to issues when presented. discounted one night for documented trouble. always get names for mgrs to follow up
- Our room had everything we could want/need. Very well decorated/furnished – nothing looked out of place. I could not stress how spotless the room was – it was absolutely immamaculate!!! (Even the shower head!) We were more than happy with our stay- from the convenient location to the comfort of the room and it’s amenities, to the friendly staff. Highly recommend!
- I liked everything except the Front desk people, They were nasty and a couple of disrespectful front desk assoicates. I will never stay there again and thank GOD that we didn’t buy a Timeshare. I was so glad that we didn’t buy.
- It was quiet. They put us in a 4 room building that was off the main hotel with no one next door.
- very quiet neighbors were awesome kids had a great time in the nice pool
The Colonies at Williamsburg
One of our top picks in Williamsburg – and a guest favorite.
This Williamsburg resort features fully-furnished accommodations with on-site facilities like tennis courts, a game room and an outdoor pool. Jamestown is 9 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is accessible.The accommodations at The Colonies at Williamsburg include features like a kitchen, spa tub and patio. The sitting area includes a sofa bed and a flat-screen cable TV.Guests staying at the Williamsburg Colonies can enjoy a swimming pool complete with a slide. The on-site game room includes ping-pong. There is also a fitness center.Busch Gardens Williamsburg is 10 miles away. The College of William & Mary is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- Bed was really comfortable & the bathroom was nice & big.
- The space was awesome!! The whole place made us feel like home away from home!
- Location – close to outlets and many choices for dining out.
- We love the facilities and the location! We come here often!
- This was our 7th year in a row staying at this location. There were some small issues with other guests pets but for the most part it was a very pleasurable stay. The rooms are always clean and everything you need is located right on the property.
New Point RV Resort
Located in Virginia, this New Point resort has access to a private beach area off of the Chesapeake Bay and offers on-site features like hiking trails and a swimming pool.Each cottage at the New Point RV Resort includes a full kitchen. There is a seating area complete with a flat-screen TV and a sofa bed. There is also a full private bathroom.Guests staying at the RV Resort in New Point can enjoy other on-site features like laundry facilities and a children’s playground. Fishing and canoes are also available.The New Point Comfort Lighthouse is less than 3 miles away. William’s Wharf Landing and Mathew’s Maritime Museum are within 12 minutes’ drive of the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Yorktown Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Yorktown Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Yorktown Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Yorktown Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!