10 Best Resorts To Stay In York Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
York Maine is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in York Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in York Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in York Maine. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in York Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in York Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In York Maine:
Seafarer Condominium Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Seafarer Condominium Resort is located in Ogunquit in the region of Maine, just 14 miles from Portsmouth. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hampton is 25 miles from Seafarer Condominium Resort, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Super accommodating. Have trouble using stairs so they were able to switch us to first floor. The staff was very helpful and gave us great recommendations in the area. The rooms were immaculate and the cleaning crew was very efficient.
- Very clean and the owner is very nice. It was nice that they had an indoor pool and an outdoor pool
- We loved how close it was to Ogunquit Playhouse, Jonathan’s Restaurant, and downtown. We could park and walk without having to deal with the usual traffic. We also liked the full kitchen so we didn’t have to eat out every meal.
- Everything is exceptional…Nancy and co. are fantastic!!!!
- The Staff was more than accommodating. Very pleased with suite. Would recommend this to others.
Stage Neck Inn
Ideally situated on the coast of Maine in the charming town of York Harbor, this inn offers resort-like amenities and facilities, and is moments from beautiful beaches and many top area attractions.The area surrounding the Stage Neck Inn is filled with a variety of antique shops, golf courses, historical sites and the downtown Portsmouth area. Enjoy whale watching excursions, outlet shopping centers and much more. Miles of pristine beaches, including Harbor Beach and popular Ogunquit Beach are also nearby.The Stage Neck provides guests with everything needed for an enjoyable vacation. Relax with a massage at the full-service spa, enjoy swimming in the spacious pools, or have a delicious meal in one of the inn’s gourmet restaurants.
- Complementary 1/2 cocktails and a free buffet breakfast that was great.
- The swimming pool & Jacuzzi, the bar, the restaurant and the spacious room with a beautiful king size bed
- The Bed and Bedding were perfect! Being surrounded by water and our views.All the dining room and front desk staff were helpful.
- Love the fireplace that was continuously lit. The views and ambiance were spectacular, as was the food!
- The room was clean, nicely decorated and the bed was comfy. The restaurant on site was wonderful and the staff were friendly and helpful. The oceanfront access was just what the doctor ordered!
Anchorage by the Sea
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Anchorage by the Sea offers accommodations in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Anchorage by the Sea, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Reception and restaurant staff were pleasant and professional. The room was clean and warm. The outdoor hot tub was perfect after a day of winter sightseeing. The lobster eggs benedict was delicious!
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. The beach being nearby made it a pleasant place to stay.
- The motel has a gate right onto the “Marginal Way”. The room rates were good for off season. We couldn’t see the beach from our room however next time we will ask for a room on the right side of the lot for a better view. Motel affords an easy 5 minute walk to the village.
- Anchorage is beautiful and very clean. I have been staying there for years.
- Comfy beds. Swimming pool. Good food. Nice staff. Clean room.
Cliff House Maine
Featuring an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Cliff House Resort & Spa is in Ogunquit. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.The accommodations include air conditioning. At Cliff House Resort & Spa there is a spa and health club, a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a game room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golf and hiking. The property provides free parking.If you feel like exploring the surrounding area, check out Ogunquit Beach District and Ogunquit Beach, both just 3 miles away. This resort is 34 miles from Portland International Jetport Airport.
- The salt water hot tub overlooking the ocean view was breathtaking! The spa’s “Tranquility Room” and any service is worth the price! The bed was like sleeping on a cloud! Close enough to downtown Ogunquit to make a quick trip.
- It was an excellent experience in a raging blizzard, the staff made it a wonderful time
- Location superb, excellent restaurants on site, solid live entertainment on both nights, and good service.
- Bed was amazing. Coffee bar right down the hall. Spectacular views from room and hot tub. Staff was over the top.
- Love the decor in our room. High end, Very pretty and clean. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were amazing! The spa was wonderful, loved the pedicure chairs! Spent an hour or so relaxing in front of the big fireplace listening to live music with a drink. It was perfect.
Village By The Sea
Featuring an on-site fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool, Village By The Sea is in Wells. This resort offers free Wi-Fi access.A balcony or patio is included with each unit at the property. The dining area has a microwave and refrigerator. Apartments also have a sitting area and cable TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at Wells Village by the Sea. Meeting facilities and laundry facilities are available. The property provides free parking.Ogunquit Beach and Kennebunkport are both a 13-minute drive from Village by the Sea.
- spacious condo with tons of closet space. Perfect for my family!!!
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, pool facility was great, so relaxing here!
- Everything was excellent loved the location of my room , staff was excellent except for one lady oriental women who was not help walk away when I asked a question seemed irritated that I even bothered her
- There is just so much room and you don’t just have to look at a bed.
- I love the apartments style room because of the character. Village by the sea was a perfect getaway for me and my husband.
InnSeason Resorts The Falls at Ogunquit, a VRI resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located less than a half mile from the Atlantic Ocean, this Maine resort features an indoor pool, a sauna and a gym. Its spacious suites include a fireplace and a DVD player.The one-bedroom suites at InnSeason Resorts – The Falls at Ogunquit provide free Wi-Fi, 2 cable TVs and sofa beds. Decorated with wood furniture, each suite includes a dining area.The hotel has a lending library, along with a children’s playground. Guests can also use the outdoor barbecue grills.Angelina’s Ristorante & Wine is located next to the InnSeason Resorts Ogunquit. The resort is one mile from Wonder Mountain Fun Park and 3 miles from Cape Neddick Country Club.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful! The kitchen was well stocked with dishes , utensils. It was two rooms, which was nice. Location to everything in area.
- Privacy,location,all things needed or wanted was available in the room or location
- The bed was like a cloud and the hot tub was to die for!
- Condo had all we needed! Grounds were beautiful with a fresh coating of snow!!
- The bed WAS very comfortable. The room was very clean.
Norseman Resort on the Beach
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Norseman Resort on the Beach offers accommodations in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Norseman Resort On The Beach, and Old Orchard Beach is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The view is divine. Waking up with the sounds of the sea on one side and the sounds of geese on the other made for perfection. As we are athletic and love the outdoors, we enjoyed that the hotel is close to so many areas to walk.
- The room was nice, it was off season and they let us check in early. Bed was comfy, huge TV, beautiful view.
- Stayed in the Tidal Suites, room was beautiful. Staff was friendly. Beach location great.
- The view from our room was amazing, room was clean Would definitely stay there again
- Updated room and loved the bathroom. Nice shower area and clean.
Seacastles Resort is located in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Hampton is 26 miles from Seacastles Resort, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The loft we stayed in was perfect the space was clean and the beds were very comfy.
- It was so clean!! Checking in was a breeze, they let us in our room at 11 am. The lady at front desk was very nice.
- Room/bath were clean. Front desk very friendly & accommodating
- The studio room included everything and was very cozy!!
- Over all accommodations were excellent very comfortable and RELAXING !!!!
The Cottages at Summer Village
Set in Wells in the Maine Region, 2.5 miles from Wells Beach, the Cottages at Summer Village is a 65 acre, three-season resort community situated on the southern coast of MaineThe one and two bedroom cottages are equipped with a bathroom, a full kitchen and a sun room. Linens and towels are not supplied, but can be rented directly from the resort.The Cottages at Summer Village has 3 swimming pools, a hot tub, sauna, kids’ pools, playgrounds, basketball court, tennis court, shuffleboard, bocce courts and other sporting areas. Complimentary WiFi is available in some of the cottages.The area around The Cottages at Summer Village have golfing, paddle-boarding, cycling and surfing to offer. Ogunquit is 2.8 miles away, while Portsmouth is 19.4 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31.7 miles away.
This is a lovely place for people of all ages. It’s great for families and couples as well. It’s
so comfortable and my family and I enjoyed it immensely. We will definitely be back!! I would
recommend this place to anyone looking for home away from home!!
- Lots of space compared to a hotel or B&B, clean, quiet, privacy, centrally located between Wells & Ogunquit, family friendly, playgrounds & health facilities, full kitchen, washer/dryer…
- I like that the cottage and property were very well kept
- very well managed property,wonderful ammenities.Cottage #221,was absolutely lovely.
- Very very clean cottage, they left us chocolate to welcome us, the kitchen was well-supplied.
- This is a lovely place for people of all ages. It’s great for families and couples as well. It’s
Seahorse Resort Motel & Cottages
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Seahorse Resort Motel & Cottages is located in Wells in the region of Maine, just 28 miles from Portland. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.Ogunquit is 6 miles from Seahorse Resort Motel & Cottages, and Portsmouth is 20 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very clean, comfortable, great location & would stay there again !!!
- Great shower, didnt skimp on water..outside property very relaxing.
- The location was perfection and it was pretty clean. For being on the main drag it is actually very quiet and it was a great value.
- It was clean and felt relaxed. Staff was friendly.
- I really like how clean the property was…the owner is nice and they reaaly take special care. I would highly recommend this place if you are traveling with kids…tons of space for them to run around and has a nice pool and swings and stuff.
Top Resorts In York Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in York Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in York Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in York Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!