10 Best Resorts To Stay In Xetna Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Xetna Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Xetna Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Xetna Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Xetna Quintana Roo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Xetna Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Xetna Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Xetna Quintana Roo:
TRS Yucatan Hotel – Adults Only
The Yucatan by Palladium Royal Suites is an adults-only hotel located a short walk from the Caribbean Sea. It features an on-site spa, pool and aquatic gym.Guests have access to a butler service 24 hours a day, a VIP beach with Bali-style beds and exclusive bars with premium drinks.Suites at the Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium include garden views and a hydro-massage bathtub. A living area and a sofa bed are also available in the suites. The rooms are equipped with an iPod docking station.The Yucatan by Palladium Royal Suites provides on-site dining at 2 bars and the El Jardin Restaurant. Swimming is available in The Royal Pool and at the private beach. There is also a fitness center on site.Guided tours of Chichén Itzá and the Blue Cenote of Sammulá are a just a short drive from the Yucatan.
No reviews yet.
Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
This all-inclusive resort is in Kantenah on 2,650 feet of private beach and surrounded by tropical gardens. This resort boasts 4 pools, 6 tennis courts, nightclub, and full-service spa.Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort is styled with Mayan Indian décor and all the facilities are linked by walkways over lagoons. Guests can dine at any of the 6 on-site restaurants and bars which offer a variety of cuisines. Snorkeling, fishing, and wind surfing are all offered at the resort. Also available is a children’s playground and care center.The Grand Palladium Kantenah Spa offers many services including massages, facials and manicures and pedicures. A steam room and hot tub are also provided.Guest rooms at the Kantenah Grand Palladium Resort all feature a private balcony or patio with views of the tropical gardens. A minibar with free bottled water and in-room movies are also included.
- We really liked this place. Deli food. Nice garden with animals. Comfortable bed and nice room. We guess its good choice for the money.
- There was a wide variety of entertainment, restaurants and swimming pools to choose from.
- The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The quantity and quality of food was excellent. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was clean and HUGE.
- LA UBICACION POR LA TRANQUILIDAD DEL LUGAR , EL SPA MUY BUENO
- Nos encanto!!!!!!!! El lugar es una belleza, uno se siento inmerso en la naturaleza. El hotel es precioso, y los empleados (no los de los restaurantes) son muy amables. Quedamos encantados con todo.
Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
This Riviera Maya, Mexico hotel features a large full service spa. Five restaurants are on-site at the hotel, including the Kabah Restaurant that offers Italian and Mexican cooking.At the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, guest rooms provide garden views and a jetted bathtub. The rooms also feature a terrace with table and chairs.The Colonial Resort & Spa Grand Palladium features 7 freshwater pools. Entertainment is provided at the theater each night. The hotel offers a children’s club.The Tulum Jungle and Cenotes, water-filled caves, are a short drive from the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa. Chichén Itzá and the Blue Cenote of Sammulá are also within driving distance of the hotel.
- Very welcoming staff.super helpful.heaven for families with children. Japanese and Thai restaurants are wonderful
- Great Buffets. Ocean was beautiful. Staff was very friendly
- I like the beach, the sea, the sport area, the spa, the friendly staff, the pools, the travel buses inside the hotel, ….
- Eine sehr schöne Hotelanlage mit einem schönen Strand. Alles, was wir uns von einem All-Inclusive-Hotel erwartet haben, war vorhanden. Meist schon zuviel davon.
- Los animadores son geniales! Animan muchísimo! Top rate para Alejandro! También Felipe, Diana y los camareros del restaurante tailandés! La comida es exquisita! La bebida muy buena y el trato excelente! Mi segunda vez y volveré seguro
Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa is built on an estate of over 300 acres, right on the ocean and near a superb access to the beach. The hotel is located only 20 minutes from Playa del Carmen and 7 minutes from the village of Akumal.It is important to point out that the resort was constructed respecting the flora and fauna of the area, with all buildings blending into the surroundings. The design is an example of how the most modern and luxurious facilities can be built in perfect harmony with the natural environment of the area.
- The staff was wonderful, food was great and the room was really nice. I love how it had a mini fridge that was re-stocked every day!
- Suite confortevoli, ottimi ristoranti, staff cortese e sempre disponibile. Buon intrattenimento serale.
- heerlijk ontbijt , ruime kamer; mooie zwembaden, veel personeel, super proper overal, vlotte service met golfkarretjes op terrein
- Los restaurantes temáticos excelente cocina y vinos
- Bra läge nära stranden dock minus för att det inte gick att gå i överallt på stranden pga koraller.
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Akumal.Located in Akumal, 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. Tulum is 18 miles from Grand Sirenis RivieraMaya, and Cozumel is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 24 miles from Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa.
- The superior rooms are nice, pretty fresh and clean. Lazy river is awesome
- Beautiful property that has everything you need. It has great quality drinks and nightly entertainment.
Really nice bedroom and jacuzzi bath.
Large swimming pools.
- Not much good to say about the overall experience. , The Conseriege was helpful. Wilson from Hati was a delight. The food BEWARE! The Maya experience dancers were nice but again be aware of the food experience for “it will surprise you!” with dysentery!.
- the room was a good size and the bathroom had a Jacuzzi bath!
Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach & Spa Resort Adults Only – All Inclusive
Surrounded by a lush natural environment and situated on the Caribbean Sea, this luxury, adults-only resort offers exceptional amenities and services, including free Wi-Fi, in an unforgettable location.The Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach & Spa Resort Adults Only – All Inclusive features a number of modern conveniences. Relax by one of the spacious swimming pools, play a game of volleyball, or get a massage at the hotel’s spa.Guests at the Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach & Spa Resort Adults Only – All Inclusive will also appreciate the resort’s on-site concierge service to arrange excursions and tours. Browse for gifts at the hotel’s boutique or enjoy a gourmet meal at one of the 7 restaurants located on-site.
Staff were all incredibly (genuinely) nice.
This place is also super clean and well-maintained
The rooms are not on the beach but on a beautiful path leading to the main building (reception). You can see cute small animals on the path (birds, Coati, iguanas)
From the moment we arrived the staff greeted us with a welcoming cocktail 🙂 The entire resort is amazing! All the restaurants were awesome but especially the BLoved restaurant near the beach was beyond tasty and delicious! The buffets offered an immense variety of fresh foods, everything you could imagine! Catalonia has the best part of the beach…soft clean sand looking over the turquoise blue water. They offered water sports(kayak, boogie boards, etc) and daily entertainment at night!
The staff was beyond attentive and friendly…made our vacation perfect! Highly recommend and would definitely LOVE to go back soon!!! Mucho gracias Catalonia Royal Tulum!!!
- All the meal was varied and very good the a’la cart and even a buffet also. The location is good , near to Coba and Tulum, there are in the neighborhood lots of sinkholes. Beach was wonderful, with white sand, there are enough sunbed arond the “playa” and also in the poolside, but have to race for the good position, because the best places runs out soon. There is wonderful jungle in the hotelpark with a lots of coatis and agutis
- You should totally upgrade to Privileged Services, food is so much better!
- Wonderful beach. The staff was really nice and friendly overall. Food was great and BLoved and good at other spots.
- Staff were all incredibly (genuinely) nice.
Hotel Club Akumal Caribe
One of our top picks in Akumal.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Club Akumal Caribe offers accommodations in Akumal, just 22 miles from Playa del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Tulum is 16 miles from Hotel Club Akumal Caribe, and Cozumel is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Club Akumal Caribe.
- Position (facing the turtle riserva), quiet room, beach and deckchair included, helpful reception, very safe and patrolled.
- The location is perfect. The staff, food, rooms, and pool were great!
- The rooms are pretty basic but you get private access to a stretch of beach which allows you to snorkel with Turtles before the crowds arrive. I saw a Turtle within 30 seconds of getting into the water. The restaurant and bar are really good and right on the beach.
This is the best location for an hotel on the Maya Riviera : Dream Beach and you can swim everyday with turtles, barracuda’s, rays, and the village of akumal is totally typical and exotic.
the rooms are simple but perfect, and the personnel is very good.
- Our bungalow was spacious & close to everything. We liked the little palapa covered sitting area nearby! The beach is perfect! Food at the main restaurant Lol Ha, is a bit pricey-but the quality is EXCELLENT! Staff are friendly & accomodating. We loved the “little village” feeling of nearby restaurants, small grocery store, shops, convenience store, art gallery etc. all right there at the beach.
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Riviera Maya
One of our best sellers in Xpu Ha! Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Riviera Maya is located in Xpu Ha, just 15 miles from Playa del Carmen. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Tulum is 24 miles from Bel Air Collection Resort, and Cozumel is 20 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 21 miles away.
- Pool bar staff was excellent. Property is pretty quiet. Hammocks on the balcony were relaxing.
- Pool areas were very clean and tidy. Entertainment was good. Staff were great
- The zenotes and crystal clean lagoon mangrove in sight are really cool and there is a manatee couple that leave in there so if you are lucky you could spot them
- Cecilia and other members of the staff are very friendly. Most of them tried to help us, but the hotel is a disaster. A pity. Cecila deserves to work in a better resort.
- Great room with a jacuzzi; beautifully located; great for long walks; lots of birds
Grand Oasis Tulum
One of our best sellers in Akumal! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Akumal Beach, this stylish all-inclusive resort features swimming pools, 2 spas and a wide range of restaurants and bars. Rooms at Grand Oasis Tulum have balconies with sea or garden views.Each air-conditioned room features modern Mexican-style décor, a safe and flat-screen cable TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Dining options at the Gran Oasis include gourmet, Mexican, Asian and Mediterranean restaurants. There are also 9 bars, including swim up bars and poolside terraces.The Grand Oasis Tulum has a kids club and a play area, as well as tennis courts and a gym. The staff at the tour desk can arrange activities including diving and snorkeling around Akumal Bay.The Mayan ruins of Tulum are a 15-minute drive away and lively Playa del Carmen is a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to the Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve in around 30 minutes, and Cancun is a one-hour drive away.
- The buffet food was very good: if you didn’t mind standing in a line 30-50 mins for breakfast, less so for lunch and definitely for dinner. The beach was great with sand access- just had to get up at 6.30-7am to secure a lounge with shade.
- The variety of the food, the service, the place was always clean and ready, the view is awesome on the tables by the windows.
- The beach– that’s it. It was stunning but the service, food and facility had a lot to be desired.
- very nice people and service. Good food and drinks. Nice set up with multiple pool
- We loved every corner of this wonderful place! The room was a free upgrade and we loved that courtesy from the hotel!! wonderful room with ocean view, a deck outside and just in front of the beach!! super clean and well kept. The restaurants, pools, the beach, the lobby, in a few words…everything was great BUT above all….the staff was the greatest asset of this resort!!
Barceló Maya Palace
Boasting instant beach access, numerous dining options and endless recreational activities, this family-friendly all-inclusive resort is situated in the Mayan Riviera and offers everything needed for a memorable stay.On-site at the Barcelo Maya Palace guests can discover a large variety of amenities, including 7 different restaurants, a full-service spa and a nightclub. The resort also features several spacious swimming pools as well as hot tubs, and a children’s play area.The Maya Palace also features several on-site tennis courts along with free snorkeling equipment rentals, kayaks, and water aerobics classes. Guests will also enjoy the resort’s mini-golf course and live nightly entertainment.
- We traveled with our adult children (in their mid 20’2) and stayed at Barcelo Maya Palace, with an upgrade to Premium Level which we found worth the price. The Premium Lounge/Reception area is outstanding – from opening to close (hours 7 am to 10 pm, I think), there were attentive customer service wait staff and booking staff ready to assist us. There is a small but incredibly well stocked food area and beverage area, with a small dining area if you choose to dine there. The Palace Resort Activities Staff were excellent. They organized beach volleyball, water aerobics and bingo and we had a blast! They were enthusiastic and really cared about wanting everyone to have fun.
- The grounds were beautiful. We felt like the service at the bar was great and the food was really good the entire time.
- The property was beautiful and had a lot of facilities and activities that were easily accessible. They had on site travel agents for excursions so it made it very easy to schedule activities outside the resort.
- We stayed at an ocean view room and it had a beautiful view. For an ocean room you pay more but it also comes with premium level services that help us enjoy our stay at Barcelo even more. The room was very well designed to accommodate families.
- The resort is excellent for families and those wanting continuous activities all day long. The beach is incredible! There is also an adult pool which was superb too. The general pool is huge and has a variety of things to do. The service was impeccable and the food was great!
Top Resorts In Xetna Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Xetna Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Xetna Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Xetna Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!