10 Best Resorts To Stay In Woody Creek Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Woody Creek Colorado is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Woody Creek Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woody Creek Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woody Creek Colorado. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Woody Creek Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Woody Creek Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Woody Creek Colorado:
Top Of The Village, A Destination Residence
Located in Snowmass Village in the region of Colorado, 31 miles from Glenwood Springs, Top Of The Village, A Destination Residence features a year-round outdoor pool and ski-to-door access. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 5 miles away.
Excellent location with great staff.
The village shuttle was also very convenient.
- The staff, the shuttle service and the access to the ski field
- The location is very good for ski in/ski out, right on the mountain. Living room was confortable and cosy.
The staff was very friendly and attentive to our needs.
Our apartments was spacious, well maintained and equipped with new appliances. In addition, it had excellent beds.
It is ski in/out.
- The location was perfect and the staffs were very friendly
- Excellent location with great staff.
Villas at Snowmass Club, A Destination Residence
One of our best sellers in Snowmass Village! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Villas at Snowmass Club, A Destination Residence is located in Snowmass Village. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport, 3.1 miles from Villas at Snowmass Club.
- The apartments was big and fully furnished with everything you might need for a long term stay. We really appreciated discovering that the bathroom had premium toiletries. Overall we were also very pleased with the cleanliness of the space and the friendliness of the staff.
- Everything about the property exceeded expectations. The staff, John, Brenda, and Kathy were amazingly friendly, helpful, and professional.
- Great views, kitchen was stocked with enough to cook a meal in, loved the club! easy to get around and close to Aspen. Everyone was so friendly!
Restaurant service was very poor. There was only one other table being
served when I was there (9 am on a Sunday) and yet they got my order
wrong and never came back to check on me or refill my drink.
- If you want to relax far away from cities, I recommend you to come here. Relax and a wonderful location
Capitol Peak Lodge Condominiums
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.Located at the bottom of Fanny Hill on Snowmass Mountain, these condos with sun-drenched mountain views are a just a snowball’s throw from a six-pack high-speed lift.Peak Lodge’s condominiums are decorated with an alpine theme and are warm and inviting. Full kitchens with stainless steel appliances, washers and dryers are a couple of the great featured amenities.Appreciate the children’s center. Access to Capitol’s health club and spa and ski-in/ski-out access to the mountain are available for a convenient, fun Snowmass vacation.
- Nicely appointed kitchen and suite. Very convenient to lifts and gondola.
- The unit was beautifully decorated and very clean. We really enjoyed ourselves.
- Clean, comfort, modern, perfect location, happy vacation!
- It was spacious and a great location.kitchen fully stocked and very comfortable accommodations. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly.
Otima estrutura. Otima locaizacao.
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.This year-round luxury resort has a 7,000-square-foot spa, a pool-side café and a stylish restaurant. It is just steps away from Snowmass Mountain’s ski lifts, and 7 miles from Aspen.Guest bedrooms at Viceroy Snowmass have designer interiors, kitchenette facilities and Egyptian cotton sheets. You can watch a DVD on your high-definition TV, or admire mountain views from your balcony.Eight K Restaurant serves à la carte cuisine made of fresh organic ingredients. The well-stocked lobby bar has a double-sided fireplace.The ski-in/ski-out Viceroy Hotel has an infinity pool with a waterfall, and a state-of-the-art fitness centre. A full range of spa treatments and massages is available.Viceroy Snowmass offers free electric car charging. It is 6 miles from Aspen-Pitkin County Airport.
- The front repasinative was very nice and welcoming . Will be coming back.
- View amazing. Location perfect. Ski valet fantastic!
- Everything was perfect!!! I would like to say a special thanks to Max in the reception desk for his awesome attention!!!
- Excellent service and very nice hotel. Vero good ski services. Would surely stay here again!
- Very fine service but not so as to pester you. Terrific restaurant. This one of those few places i can recommend without caveat.
Aspen Meadows Resort
One of our best sellers in Aspen! Located in Aspen, 29 miles from Leadville, Aspen Meadows Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and ski storage. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and golfing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The customer service was excellent!! The facilities were great, too. I loved every aspect of the Resort. I regret I could not stay longer and truly explore everything that it had to offer.
- Great view, good size room, loved that there were two TVs, nice size bathroom, nice area to walk around.
- The staff and workout room/ pool and hot tub were nice.
- Beautiful view from our corner suite. Shuttle service is excellent. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff helped me with my marriage proposal to my partner. Thank You!
Located in Snowmass Village, 7 miles from Aspen, Woodrun Place features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Snowmass Mountain Chalet
One of our best sellers in Snowmass Village! This comfortable ski-in/ski-out lodge gives guests great skiing and snowboarding opportunities, with access to all 4 Snowmass mountains, the Snowmass Ski School, and all the great shopping at Snowmass Village Mall.Snowmass Mountain provides visitors access to recreational activities year round just steps from the hotel. In the summer months, enjoy golf, biking and hiking. During the winter, experience world-class skiing and snowmobiling.The accommodations are tastefully decorated with Colorado log furniture and feature many complimentary amenities. Enjoy the Chalet’s mini refrigerators, DVD players, humidifiers and high-speed internet access.The resort provides a free airport shuttle service to Aspen Airport.
- Free breakfast (& lunch during snow season). Ski in/ski out was awesome. Staff friendly. Quaint.
- Primo location. True Ski out/Ski in. Older facility, smaller rooms, but very comfortable. Convenient to “The Mall” with many shops and restaurants. Garage parking very nice but $20/day.
- The bedroom was pretty good, the localization was excelent, the satff was super Nice
- Great price for a ski in – ski out room on Snowmass. Breakfast had a very nice selection with a nicely laid out breakfast room.
- Great location. Ski in ski out. Friendly atmosphere and helpful staff. Very basic hotel that satisfies all your needs at a great price point for the location.
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.This property offers ski-in/ski-out access to the Snowmass Ski Area. Each spacious suite comes with a kitchen, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with DVD player.Timberline Condominiums features free shuttle service to and from the Aspen Airport and destinations in Snowmass Village. Ski rental and storage are also available.Guests can enjoy the Timberline’s spacious outdoor hot tub and seasonal pool or the gym with a steam room and showers. The hotel’s deck offers mountain views, gas barbecue grills and a picnic area.The property offers a casual on-site restaurant that serves American cuisine.Snowmass connects to over 40 miles of hiking and biking trails. Activities include fishing, rock climbing, dog sledding and snowmobiling.
- I like that it was a ski in ski out property but I didn’t like was anytime you wanted to go to Snowmass Village at Snowmass mall they had a little shuttle wasn’t a far walk but it was down a little hill
- Excellent facilities and excellent service. Perfect location right on the snow. Would thoroughly recommend for families or couples.
- The staff is very customer oriented. All of the people we encountered were friendly and eager to make things easy! Relative to the options available the restaurant and bar prices were in line. The condo also had transportation to town locations EASY.
- We returned this Christmas after they knocked our socks off last year. We are planning 2018 return here. We are a large group of 3 families.
- The place was really spacious. Well located. Had games, kitchen and fireplace. My friends and I had a lot of fun. We rent the unit with 2rooms. It could easily fit more than 6 people. The staff was helpful.
Westin Snowmass Resort
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.Located in Snowmass Village, 31 miles from Glenwood Springs, Westin Snowmass Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access, a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- It is in a perfect location! The hotel is comfortable and the staff is incredible.
- Staff were great, however when talking with the ‘tourist/booking’ desk, they could not help us with booking ski school or tickets as they can do this prior to arrival, but not after. I thought this very interesting.
Great views of slopes
Location near mall and gondola is excellent
free shuttle to/from airport
Beautiful lobby area, fun to chill in
Delicious breakfast buffet
Ski valet area and storage
- Location with ski in ski out close to lifts and ski boot concierge
- Location was excellent next to slope. Ski equipment hire shop was next door and easy to store equipment in hotel. Ski valets were superb. Loved the hot chpcolate and cookies when got back from a days skiing. Hot tubs were perfect too.
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pokolodi Lodge offers accommodations in Snowmass Village.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Glenwood Springs is 31 miles from Pokolodi Lodge, and Aspen is 7 miles from the property. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 5 miles away.
- , the bed was comfortable, I think that it was only a modest value even at the height of the season
- We had to leave early because we did not want to drive to Denver in a snow storm, and we did not expect to be reimbursed per the cancellation policy, but we were reimbursed as long as they could rent the room, which they did. We were very happy and will definitely return.
- Beds were comfortable. Room temperature could be controlled.
- Bed was comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had a minor issue with my room and it was fixed within 30 minutes of me notifying the staff.
- Location, location, location! Multiple equipment rental shops to chose from, liquor store, restaurants, shopping and walking 100 yards to Fanny Hill was fantastic! Free bus service to wherever you need to go just steps away. The hot tub was hot and so was the pool water….laundry and breakfast was very convenient. The staff was also very friendly and eager to please. The adjoining rooms were a huge plus.
Top Resorts In Woody Creek Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Woody Creek Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Woody Creek Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Woody Creek Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!