10 Best Resorts To Stay In Wok Tum Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Wok Tum Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Wok Tum Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wok Tum Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wok Tum Koh Phangan. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Wok Tum Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Wok Tum Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Wok Tum Koh Phangan:
Coco Lilly Villas
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring air conditioning, Coco Lilly Villas offers accommodations in Wok Tum. Ko Tao is 27 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, the accommodation is fitted with a sitting and dining area. Some units feature a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also provided. Every unit features a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are available.Coco Lilly Villas also includes a barbecue.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for snorkeling. Ko Phangan is 2.7 miles from Coco Lilly Villas. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 13 miles from Coco Lilly Villas.
- Beautiful complex and rooms. So good having a kitchen area to cook and store food. Even though the pool is small it’s ideal when it’s hot out and the staff put out comfy mats to sunbathe on. The staff are so friendly!
- We enjoyed our stay at Coco Lilly. Very nice and cozy territory and good swimming pool which was almost all the time only ours. Also I liked fully furnished kitchen. Host and staff were very polite and helpful. If you ask housekeeper will clean you room every day and it’s great. Villa is situated little bit far away the beaches, but close to Thong Sala and it was quite ok for us. But you certainly will need a bike or a car to move across the island. Thanks a lot Coco Lilly! We love our vacation!
- Great value. Great place away from it all to explore the island.
- We had a great stay in Joe’s villa. All staff and mainly Joe were very kind and helpful. They arranged everything what we wanted. EVERYTHING! I hadn’t met so friendly owner before. Thank you again Joe! Now I am better and probably I will not need an operation. Viktor
- Outstanding communication. Got recommended many things to do on the island from the owner so we have spent the most quality time there. Lovely employees, truly amazing service. The owner will also get you a taxi driver at a price, you would never be able to negotiate on the street.
Breeze Bay Villa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Breeze Bay Villa offers accommodations in Wok Tum, just 26 miles from Ko Tao. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.Ko Phangan is 3.5 miles from Breeze Bay Villa, and Chaweng is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 14 miles from Breeze Bay Villa.
The bungalows are of a very good size, with a small kitchen area. The rooms were clean and the hotel staff were very nice and helpful.
Lovely location in a quiet area of town away from the Full Moon beach, but close enough to travel in for a party. If travelling to the full moon party expect to pay 200/300 per person. Taxis are very easy to flag down outside the hotel. Be prepared that taxi drivers might not know the location of the resort, so have a map ready and always check they are going to the right hotel!
The hotel is near a good local shop and 10 mins walk away from some good restaurants. We walked to Petty’s Place and The Flying Dutchman and had excellent food at both.
- Pretty, perfect and tranquil little villas. Comfortable with such a beautiful view! We will definitely visit Breeze Bay Villas again.
- This is a Wonderful Place to stay in Koh Phangan. The warm welcome from the owner Emma was beautiful and always looking after guests. Always care of all requested and well organized. The location of the resort is perfect for Relaxing. Next to the Beach with Beautiful Sea View & Sunset from every guest rooms. We felt more like our home away from home. The room itself was very Cleaned, Fully Equipped, and Quiet. We slept very well on a comfortable bed and pillows. Plus very good wifi connection. This made our stayed even more special. Too bad that we just had one night here. This is a place that we’d love to go back again. See You Soon Emma, we will never forgot your Lovely Resort.
- The owner was really friendly and helpful. The Bungalows are new,big and really clean. We felt really comfortable. We would come again.
We used this as a transfer hotel, which was fine. But don’t expect too much of this place.
Super friendly staff, nice clean room and a simple shower and large fridge.
No beach, entertainment near or a road with many taxis.
There is a place about a 5 minute walk (towards the pier) where you can rent bikes or get a cab.
- The bungalows are of a very good size, with a small kitchen area. The rooms were clean and the hotel staff were very nice and helpful.
Golden Hill Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Golden Hill Resort offers accommodations in Wok Tum. Ko Tao is 26 miles from the property.There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Ko Phangan is 3.7 miles from Golden Hill Resort, and Chaweng is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 14 miles from the property.
I don’t understand some reviews about this resort, maybe some people are really miserable in life.
– very clean, big space
– super friendly people working there, very helpful and nice, always smiling
– location is ok and there’s cheap taxi at the resort that I used a few times
– beautiful view
– quiet, away from noise, doesn’t have party vibes
– nice big, clean pool
- The staff seemed nice and the room was clean. Also the room was very bright! We would stay again.
- Couldn’t fault the staff their hospitality was impeccable. Gorgeous swimming pool with lovely view.
Great location and overall good facilities with a nice pool, great view and close to some nice restaurants and motorbike rentals.
The food in the restaurant is also not bad with a big choice of both westerns and thai dishes.
Other than my point below, the rooms were pretty clean upon arrival
Great pool and view
Restaurant at resort is reasonably priced considering you aren’t near anything, just stick to the Thai food!!
Loved the trees / wildlife surrounding the property
- I don’t understand some reviews about this resort, maybe some people are really miserable in life.
Sea Scene Resort
One of our top picks in Wok Tum.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sea Scene Resort offers accommodations in Wok Tum.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ko Tao is 27 miles from Sea Scene Resort, and Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 14 miles from Sea Scene Resort.
- Great facilities, the bungalows are very clean and spacious. The little beach at the resort is perfect to chill and swim. The view from the seaview bungalows is amazing and its feels like a little piece of paradise. Staff is friendly and food is good.
- The best sea views I could have. The resort is really well kept. And right by the beach. Having breakfast looking at that paradise was amazing
- Nice location on a quiet beach and near thongsala town center. Very clean property with beautiful garden. Breakfast simple but ok with several sets to choose
- Gorgeous resort, very calm and clean. Amazing sea view on a private beach. I would highly recommend this place!
- Very nice Sunset at the beach. From restaurant seats a good View over beach. Best place for a relaxing day.
Tharathip Resort Koh Phangan
Located in Wok Tum in the region of Koh Phangan, 26 miles from Ko Tao, Tharathip Resort Koh Phangan features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 3.6 miles from Tharathip Resort, and Chaweng is 15 miles away. Samui Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, nice pool, clean rooms and everything went well
- Nothing really. Rooms were clean and spacious and that’s about all.
- Nice place on the beach(if you get a bungalow on the beach), big and comfortable bed, easygoing personal, ok pool
- Fantastic staff, very friendly and helpful. Great value for money
- The location was amazing, het bungalows very spacious. Three pools were beautiful
Cyana Beach Resort
Within the tropical grounds of Koh Phangan, Cyana Beach Resort offers spacious rooms with private terraces. It is only a 10-minute drive from Thong Sala Pier and provides outdoor swimming pools.The Cyana Resort is at Woktum Bay, a 1-hour drive from Koh Samui. The resort provides car rental facilities for guests who would like to explore the island.All rooms at Cyana Resort have great views of the ocean or tropical grounds. They are well-furnished with a safe, a minibar and a flat-screen TV with DVD player.To make the most of the tropical climate, enjoy water activities such as fishing, and snorkeling.The Beach Restaurant provides a Thai and international menu. It also offers fresh seafood dishes.
- nice and warm personal, ready to help, nice garden and swimming pool
- It has a very relaxed and friendly feel. It’s not your usual resort. It’s very private.
- The room was quiet. The bed was comfortable. The air-conditioning was reasonably quiet.
- The room, even if tiny, was very clean. The location of the resort is ideal if you don’t really feel like staying where the parties go on. The food was just amazing: best Pad Thai I had in 12 days holiday. The manager is a very friendly Belgian man: extremely funny and kind, he was always ready to help. Thank you! The internet connection also worked pretty well during the whole stay.
- Super clean and nice interior.staffs were very helpful too.
The Ford SunSet Beach Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, The Ford SunSet Beach Resort is located in Wok Tum in the region of Koh Phangan, just 26 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this family stay and the area is popular for biking.Ko Phangan is 3.5 miles from The Ford SunSet Beach Resort , and Chaweng is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 14 miles from The Ford SunSet Beach Resort.
- I liked the atmosphere and the main area was clean. I could see the ocean from my deck and it was quiet and peaceful. The staff was very friendly and smiling!
A nice resort run by a very nice welcoming,friendly and helpful family. The food from the restaurant is also very good.
We lived in a hut and really liked it. They look new and they have good comfortable beds and a nice clean bathroom.
- Everything was very good! People are very friendly. Lah is amazing! She is the soul of the resort, very helpful and friendly! I rented a scooter in the resort and left it and after a week when I returned the scooter everything was great! I was very concerned about leaving my passport but its a trustful business renting a scooter there, if you take care of it, of course. It is nice to see that people invest the money the earn into the resort, to keep it up with the needs of the customers. I was staying in the bungalows, which were clean and comfortable but as its a bungalow if you are scared of crawlies take rather the room 🙂
- Very friendly staff, basic but clean and cozy bungalows
- Good location, clean room, helpful staff, good WiFi
Baan Manali Resort
One of our top picks in Thongsala.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, Baan Manali Resort is located in Thongsala. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Ko Tao is 27 miles from Baan Manali Resort, and Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 12 miles away.
The hotel was like the description and the photos. It was really quiet for rest.
The best was the sits and the pool in front the beach.
The breakfast was correct.
Very serene and picturesque resort, incredibly laid back feel which we needed after Ko Samui and Bangkok. Hotel food was nice and reasonably priced. Cheap Kayak to rent to explore the gorgeous lagoon. Rooms were huge, hammock and the bed very comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating enough.
The location was great, 10 min walk into town (13 mins to the Night Market)
- The atmosphere was really nice and the food was great!
Nice and quiet in a tropical garden. We had read some reviews which said that it was not a swimming beach but it is located on a tidal lagoon. When the tide is out you can walk across it as no more than waist deep but when the tide is in it is perfect for swimming as always flat calm in any weather.
We particularly liked the restaurant and ate there almost every day as Thongsala is a bit of a dump and a 15 to 20 minute walk.
- Great location and lovely atmosphere. Bungalows are big and full equipped.
- The hotel was like the description and the photos. It was really quiet for rest.
Loyfa Natural Resort
One of our top picks in Srithanu.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Loyfa Natural Resort offers accommodations in Srithanu, just 25 miles from Ko Tao. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find room service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. Ko Phangan is 4.4 miles from Loyfa Natural Resort, and Chaweng is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from Loyfa Natural Resort.
- The Staff were very accomadating and always with a smile.
The view the manger of the reception was kind and halpfull
The view the quiet
We had the beach room and even though it’s not the most modern, and the bathroom is a bit Flinstoney, we absolutely adored the sunset from our porch (even from the window). W O N D E R F U L.
The staff is very responsive, as we wrote them 40mins before arriving in Koh Phangan that we would need a shuttle and before we arrived, they answered and sent a free shuttle for us!
The bed was comfy, everything clean. Breakfast was more than sufficient. The resort itself is basically integrated in nature and gives you a very nice communion with nature feeling. The geckos ruling the place are the cutest thing. Loved the restaurant on the beach (the loveliest people!) and the live music evenings, the pools are super nice. AND! The massage on the beach by the very professional ladies – A DREAM! We took a scrub+massage package (3hrs), at sunset, and it was an amazing experience!
Very friendly and welcoming staff. Really lovely view of the beach from our room. We also had a private pool.
We took a 3 hour package at the spa, with massage, body scrum, facial, foot massage included. It was fantastic and very pleasant to be in the open air and hear the water while getting the massage 🙂
- Relaxed resort with lovely pool views, accommodating staff
Nice Sea Resort
One of our best sellers in Srithanu! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Nice Sea Resort offers accommodations in Srithanu, just 24 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find an ATM at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 4.5 miles from Nice Sea Resort, and Chaweng is 17 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 16 miles away.
Mr Nice & his family were very friendly, super supportive and always about to make me having a real good time. Both speaking incredibly good english.
Clean bungalow, proper hot shower, Wifi working great as well as my fan, amazing beach, jummy food at the beach restaurant which is open till 6 pm. I enjoyed having american breakfast right on the beach. Daily free water is available at the restaurant.
In short walking distance you find 7/11, Family Mart, Yoga, shops & many other restaurants. The whole place is quiet and looked after very well.
I was glad I found both shallow water and opportunity to have a real good swim, too. Amazing sunsets at the beach.
I am very grateful for the beautiful time I had and glad I could extend my stay for a week. Highly recommended
- The beach at the resort is not bad, location is close to even better beaches and some good restaurants, the room was clean
- We wish we could have stayed here longer! Perfect and tranquil location on a beautiful white sandy beach with warm, clear and shallow water. The owner is very welcoming and helpful and the staff were all great. The food in the restaurant is delicious, some of the best we ate on our trip and great value. It is in an excellent location on Koh Pha Ngan if you’re looking for a peaceful stay and you’re close to many other lovely beaches by scooter.
- The best beach area in Srithanu. Calm and beautiful. Great food and friendly staff. It is the place to stay if you are with a family or looking for a more quiet and settled holiday. Very well located, close to other restaurants,cafes,massage and yoga studios. <3
- Super friendly, Great location, Relaxing athmosphere
- Mr Nice & his family were very friendly, super supportive and always about to make me having a real good time. Both speaking incredibly good english.
Top Resorts In Wok Tum Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Wok Tum Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Wok Tum Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Wok Tum Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!