10 Best Resorts To Stay In Whiskey Creek Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Whiskey Creek Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Whiskey Creek Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Whiskey Creek Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Whiskey Creek Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Whiskey Creek Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Whiskey Creek Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Whiskey Creek Florida:
Dolphin Key Resort – Cape Coral
One of our top picks in Cape Coral.This Florida resort is in the center of Cape Coral. The Yacht Club Community Park Beach is 2 miles from the property. Guests can enjoy an on-site tiki bar and restaurant.All rooms feature a cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. This Cape Coral Dolphin Key Resort provides coffee-making facilities, as well. Select rooms include a sofa.Free Wi-Fi in public areas and a daily continental breakfast are provided to all guests throughout their stay. Evening entertainment is available from Wednesday through Sunday. A fitness center, bike rentals, and free on-site parking are available.The Tiki Hut Bar and Grill features classic Southern American fare, including homemade chili and alligator bites, for lunch and dinner. Happy hour menus vary daily.Guests are within 9 miles of several golf courses, including Eagle Ridge Golf Club, and Estero Bay Preserve State Park. The hotel is 19 miles from Miromar Outlets.
- Bathroom sinks located outside the tub/toilet. Minimal furniture in room. Close proximity to downtown amenities.
- The gentleman that waited on us was great. The staff at the Tiki Bar were great.
- The personnel at the desk were most helpful in locating things for us. The room was very clean. The breakfast was adequate, although southern Florida should offer more fruit. Music at the Tiki Bar was good.
- Nice Tiki bar. Many things to do within walking distance
- If you were going there to party, drink and swim..it would be ok..no shopping or sites to see nearby.. i will say rooms were clean.
Hideaway Waterfront Resort
Located in Cape Coral, 8 miles from Fort Myers, Hideaway Waterfront Resort features a sun terrace and views of the pool.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Fort Myers Beach is 8 miles from Hideaway Waterfront Hotel, and Sanibel is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- This is my second time staying here. I travel to Cape Coral often and won’t stay anywhere else!!! The staff is amazing and the property feels like a second home! Thanks for everything!
- Location was perfect, plenty of Restaurants in the area.
We got a free upgrade.
Location in Cape Coral is perfect, friendly staff.
- When I first pulled up I was a little worried…it didn’t look like what I had imagined but the accommodations, the staff and especially the back patio were phenomenal!!! Thanks for the great experience.
- The room was clean, they gave me coffee for the coffee maker everyday. Staff was very nice. It wasn’t fancy and it was quiet which I liked. The pool was fun. And it had wifi.
Rock Lake Resort
Rock Lake Resort is located in Fort Myers, just 15 miles from Fort Myers Beach.All rooms include a private bathroom.Sanibel is 18 miles from Rock Lake Resort, and Punta Gorda is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 10 miles from Rock Lake Resort.
- We liked the grounds, the pool, the quiet atmosphere.
- Location near downtown was convenient. Cottages by the pond look nice, but I didn’t stay in one.
- Crystal in the office made extra sure we got situated even though we came in after the office was closed
- Dated but working on upgrading- great place very clean
- Room was very clean and quite suitable for our two day visit. In the evening, The front patio overlooking the illuminated pond was very pleasant and enjoyable.
Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
At Tarpon Point Marina, this apartment-style property features 2 on-site restaurants and views of the Caloosahatchee River as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Guests at the Westin Cape Coral Resort can also enjoy access to Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV comes standard in each of this resort’s suites. Select suites at the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village also feature full kitchens and private balconies.A fitness center and 2 seasonal outdoor pools are available for guest use. The property is adjacent to a full-service spa and salon as well as retail stores at Marina Village shopping center.The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar and Grill at the Westin Cape Coral has a casual menu and live music on weekends. Fine dining is available at the on-site Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro.
- Very nice facility. Great for a few days of relaxation. Would recommend.
The restaurant staff was way to slow for the volume of business during our visit (25% full)
and the coffee was old and cold.
- Great place to stay and wonderful facilities and ambience.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very nicely laid out and spacious. The balcony was large and had a mosquito net. There was a choice of pool areas, one of which was beautiful and quiet. The area in general was very safe. Beautiful view over the wildlife preserve.
- Property was awesome! Very relaxing – It was a great stay! We needed a room because we lost electric due to Hurricane Irma, they one of the only hotels that had a room and electric! And they are pet friendly!
Lani Kai Island Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lani Kai Island Resort offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. Fort Myers is 14 miles from Lani Kai Island Resort, and Naples is 23 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Its not really a suite but they price it that way. I know it’s speing break and busy, maybe at other times the staff won’t be so pushy and smile more.
Sky view breakfast was a great value
Ocean view balcony
Location is great
Entertainment was good
- Beautiful view, good food and drinks, good service
- Beautiful view. Great beach. Everything was right there, restaurants shops bars .
The room was nice and very clean. The restaurants offered a good variety and great views.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating when we asked to check out after just one night. Would probably recommend staying here any time but during spring break – unless you’re 20 years old.
Diamond Head Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ideally situated directly on the beach and offering spacious all-suite accommodations furnished with fully equipped kitchenettes, this Fort Myers Beach resort is close to activities, attractions and entertainment.In the area surrounding the DiamondHead Beach Resort, guests can discover sailboat rentals, deep-sea fishing charters, a fishing pier and top-rated golf courses. Many local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.DiamondHead Resort also provides many on-site activities and amenities, including a fitness center, movie rentals and a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy fresh seafood at the on-site Chloës restaurant.Guest accommodations at the DiamondHead are furnished with many thoughtful amenities, including private screened balconies. Guests can also enjoy wireless internet access as well as a dining area with table and chairs.
- Size of room, view, beautiful beachfront. Convenience of Cabanas restaurant/bar. Ample Parking.
- I liked the room updates from a previous visit 2 years ago. Staff was very friendly. We also all love the bread dip at Chloe’s!
- Good beach location and atmosphere. Room was great. Crab race was cute.
- Diamond Head is a beautiful resort with Large rooms overlooking the ocean, Awesome breakfast & served on the patio with ocean breeze, bar serves up tasty drinks too was all nice cant wait to go back
- The rooms are clean, comfortable, and with great lanai. Great poolside service. Super employees.
Pierview Hotel and Suites
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pierview Hotel and Suites offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers is 14 miles from Pierview Hotel and Suites, and Naples is 24 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles away.
Salty crab next door discounted
Older hotel but it’s on the beach
- The view was fantastic. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Good size room with fully furnished kitchen including utensils, cookware, full refrigerator, stove, microwave and two TV’s. Very convenient location across from 7 Eleven and Beach Whale (great wings)! Cleaning staff were very attentive. Supplied beach towels.
- Staff was great. Location great. Nice pool & great view & close to beach. Walking distance to pier square, restaurants &
- We liked the location but the room was way to small for 4 people !! We saw pictures on the internet and thought alll the rooms were suites!
- The location and view were the best! Within walking distance to everything and literally steps off the beach. No balcony, but even better with a full ocean view and wall opened up to the beach with sliding full length glass windows.
- Salty crab next door discounted
Best Western Plus Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Gulf of Mexico adjacent to Central Fort Myers Beach, this resort features an outdoor pool and rooms with private balconies. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.All guest rooms at the BestWestern Plus Beach Resort have a full kitchen and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Rooms are decorated with neutral colors and ironing facilities and a sitting area.After an action packed day of water sports, guests of the Beach Resort Best Western Plus can cook up a meal on the barbecue facilities. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are offered for added convenience.The J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge is 20 miles from the resort. The Boston Red Sox Training Camp is a 30-minute drive away.
- Everything but the room, which was NOT what I expected. When I made reservation, clicked on a suite. Got changed by someone. The smallest room I have ever had. There were 4 of us.
- Access to beach and town square area. Breakfast was great! Staff was great!
- Staff excellent in every department, particularly on arrival and was sustained throughout our stay.
- We have been coming here every year for the last eighteen years. That should tell everything.
- The beds were comfortable , balcony was great . Very clean . Kitchen area small but sufficient.view ifvthe Beach was great .enjoyed having chairs and umbrellas on the beach . Breakfast included was a nice feature . Very friendly staff. Overall was a good week .
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is located in Fort Myers Beach, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. Naples is 24 miles from Pink Shell Beach Resort, and Sanibel is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina.
- Loved the food, and we LOVED how friendly and attentive the entire staff was. From the housekeepers down to the bell guys.The beach was amazing.
- The breakfast buffet that was included was a nice factor and I enjoyed all the amenities that were offered right from the resort.
- An excellent choice at Ft Myers Beach especially for families. Rooms are comfortable with fantastic views of the beach and screened in terraces. Both restaurants are quite good. The main pool is definitely family oriented but there is also a more sedate pool nearby and the beach is immediately accessible. They have a great set up for the beach with access to the hotel and food and beverage service. Good services, including top knotch towels, waterproof wristbands that act as keys and charge cards and easy check in and check out. Relatively easy access to the main strip at Ft. Myers beach via a free trolley.
- Breakfast, beach, beach chairs, drink service on beach
- The facility was just far enough away from downtown! Great pools and pool bar. Breakfast was fantastic and the facilities were very clean.
Sandpiper Gulf Resort
This Florida beachfront resort is less than 2 miles from Florida pre-history at Mound House. Guests can enjoy 2 pools and gas grills during their stay at Sandpiper Gulf Resort.All the guest rooms feature a full kitchen, dining area, and sofa bed. Some rooms also include a pool view or an ocean view.Sandpiper Gulf Resort features free Wi-Fi, a business center, and on-site water sports rentals. A laundromat is available for added convenience.Guests will be 7 miles from the canoeing, kayaking, and wildlife of Lovers Key State Park and 16 miles from Edison Ford Estates. Times Square in downtown Fort Myers Beach is 4 miles away.
Room was good size for family of four
Pool heat was great
Love the tetherball and volleyball as welll As shared bin of toys
- It was right on the beach with two pools. The kitchenette was an added bonus. So nice to eat breakfast and lunch in the room without having to go out to a restaurant.
- Overall effort of staff to maintain its quality. Its beach, view. Surprised that the poolside rooms have beach view as well.
We traveled with our 8 and 4 year old, we had an ocean view room on the 1st floor next to the kids pool. The room was spotless upon arrival, the kitchenette had everything we needed for 4 people. The front desk was super friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the kids heated pool and the free beach towels; the wristband key entry was awesome. Publix is just 5 min drive down the road which was great.
I have nothing but good things to say about our stay and I would highly recommend this hotel. If you like the hustle and bustle of a very busy place I wouldn’t recommend this hotel though. We do not like crowded places so it was heaven to us.
- It was very clean. Right on a beautiful beach. There was a mix up in the room we booked. Bonnie took care of us best she could.
- Room was good size for family of four
Top Resorts In Whiskey Creek Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Whiskey Creek Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Whiskey Creek Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Whiskey Creek Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!