10 Best Resorts To Stay In West Bay Roatan Island – Top Hotel Reviews
West Bay Roatan Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in West Bay Roatan Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Bay Roatan Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Bay Roatan Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in West Bay Roatan Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in West Bay Roatan Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In West Bay Roatan Island:
Paradise Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in West Bay.Featuring 2 outdoor swimming pools and breakfast included in the rates, the Paradise Beach Hotel is in West Bay. Free Wi-Fi access is available at this resort.The accommodations include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and cable channels. There is also a fridge. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a safe and a fan.This property has 3 restaurants featuring Italian-style food, a buffet and seafood. There is a beach bar, as well.At Paradise Beach Hotel, there is a free airport shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities at the property include a tour desk.This resort is a 20-minute drive from Roatán Airport, and the restaurant area is within 650 feet of the hotel. The property provides free parking.
- The location was superb with immediate beachfront access. The pool was also awesome and the virgin piña coladas were so delish.
-shortage of bathroom towels. they use outside towel service and short on all towels.
-every day had to wait for towel exchange. 2 days at beach towel exchange had to wait 1 hour, due to lack of beach towels.
-50% of the resorts including Paradise, let cruise ship passengers use beach chairs as long as bought beer/food. Took 50% of beach chairs. 2 other top end resorts ( not mentioned) saved beach chairs FOR THEIR RESORT GUESTS ONLY.
-ALL STAFF WHERE FANTASTIC. PROBLEMS AT ADMIN LEVEL.
-WOULD NOT RETURN TO THIS RESORT.
The hotel is great! Everything is organized and clean! The room is very, very good!
The location is amazing!
The hotel staff is warmly welcoming.
There is a new and tech gym! ??
- On short words it’s just the opposite on the advertising pictures
- Staff was great, property was ok, it was close to a lot of other resorts.
Hotel Henry Morgan All Inclusive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in West Bay in the region of Roatan Island, 6 miles from Roatán, Hotel Henry Morgan features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Utila is 24 miles from Hotel Henry Morgan, and Corozal is 6 miles from the property. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 6 miles away.
- The “juices” all tasted a bit artificial. And I`m a coke guy, not so much for Pepsi, which was the only cola they had included in the all-incl. offers.
- Animation group iwas enthusiastic and simpathetic. I like them
Food was great however it was Italy week so too much Italian food I felt a little over whelmed.
But overall was really great food and I wanted a little bit of more variety.
- The hotel staff members made our stay extremely comfortable. Our Kids were happy and well entertained. Excellent Entertainment crew !! Excellent Buffet Crew!!
- Nice location in central west bay beach with a large clean hotel pool. Good Honduran breakfast.
Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort
Featuring a welcome cocktail to its guests, this resort features a 250-foot outdoor pool, a hot tub that fits up to 8 people, and complimentary shuttle to the airport and the deck.Mayan Princess Beach and Dive Resort’s villas are elegantly furnished and feature a 32-inch LCD flat-screen satellite TV, sofa bed, furnished terrace, internet access, electronic safe, full kitchen with microwave and coffee machine, plus a private bathroom with shower.The resort also has beach volleyball courts, board games and a book exchange service. Massages, facials, and manicures and pedicures are some of the services offered in the spa facilities. Scuba diving lessons are also available on site.The Mayan Princess Beach and Dive Resort features 4 gourmet-style restaurants that serve from the menu or buffet services, including vegetarian meals, low calorie or natural cuisine along with a wide variety of national and international selection of wines, liqueurs and beers. Live music and cultural shows are also available.Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport can be reached in an 18-minute drive from the property.
- All inclusive, good food, good drinks, great location
The whole Island, plus the hotel that is located in the best area if you want to do activities.
The place is like paradise..
- All staff is extremely friendly and they make you feel they care at all moments. The island is stunning and the beach is really beautiful. The tour guys are very friendly and snorkelling was a amazing experience for the whole family. Dinner at Luna Maya and the Bech club was delicious and the cocktails very good. Everything in our room worked perfect and was very clean. We loved the pool and the fact that there are so many plants an flowers in all the property.
- Overall everything was great.. good costumer service.
- ♡Las instalaciones son super bonitas y♡la habitación frente a la playa es de ensueño.♡La playa es la mejor! tranquila y limpia♡.☆La comida es 10 de 10, menú diferente cada día y siempre igual de delicioso☆Las bebidas de el bar son muy ricas,muy bien preparadas☆ Y el personal de gran calidad que tienen es lo que los hace a mi consideración el mejor hotel de Roatan☆☆☆☆☆
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Jobs Bight in the region of Roatan Island, 6 miles from Roatán, Caribe Tesoro features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Utila is 24 miles from Caribe Tesoro, and Corozal is 6 miles from the property. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 6 miles away.
- Fantastic staff… especially the bar staff! The pool was phenomenal and good daily drink specials. It is a great location and was a very relaxing stay. You are not right on the beach, but it is only a few steps away, but thats where the privacy comes from! You are minutes walk from all that West Bay Beach has to offer… but you don’t have the traffic and hassle! Plus it is located right next to a great Dive operator.. Roatan Dive Center. Also, you can snorkel right off the hotel!
- Small boutique hotel close to everything on west bay but at the end of the beach so much more enjoyable.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable.
- Michael the food waiter was excellent. Outstanding service and great attitude.
- The champagne suite is beyond words. There are so many amazing attributes that make this suite a honeymoon/romantic getaway without equal. You have reef snorkeling 100m off the back dock and an awesome salt water pool with swim-up bar on the back porch. The location is phenomenal!
Blue Bahia Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Blue Bahia Resort is located in Sandy Bay. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Roatán is 3.5 miles from Blue Bahia Resort, and Utila is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.7 miles from Blue Bahia Resort.
- I liked the way the suits surrounded the pool area.
Everything was in walking distance from rooms , the beach grill has good breakfast and dinner waitstaff was on top of service ,
Suzzette was always there to help with any problems!
- Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Comfortable place having all you need for a pleasant stay. There is a restaurant and a dive shop within the facility.
- The location was perfect, the room was perfect, the hospitality made you feel very welcome. We stayed in three accommodation on the island. Including the beach front boutique in Westend central. And nothing came close to Blue Bahia Resort in all aspects.
- Fue una total falsedad yo reserve por una cantidad y con desayuno incluido y al llegar a la cabaña de blue bahia nos cobraron 151 dolares mas del precio que habia reservado, en la reserva dice desayuno incluido y cuando llegamos a la cabaña nos dijeron que el desayuno no estaba incluido tuve que exigirles ya que en la reservacion dice claro desayuno incluido al final despues de discutirlo por largo tiempo accedieron es verdaderamente un asalto ya que no cumplen con lo acordado y aceptamos quedarnos ya que si nos retirabamos nos cobraban el 50 por ciento del valor, no limpiaron la habitacion por dos dias, yo jamas recomendaria ese lugar y si esta en sus manos denuncien a las autoridades este robo que nos hicieron en nuestras narices
Located in Sandy Bay, 3.5 miles from Roatán, Mayoka Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Utila is 27 miles from Mayoka Boutique Hotel, and Corozal is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.7 miles from Mayoka Boutique Hotel.
- Nice quiet and relaxed environment. Tommy and staff were a pleasure and a great help with setting us up with some local excursions and eateries although the food was excellent at Mayoka.
- Wonderful hotel, friendly & professional staff. Equipment for snorkeling & kayaking on site. Delicious & beautifully prepared food.
- Paradise. Wonderful place, great food and staff!! The best in Roatán
- All of the staff were amazing people.. they treated us so well.
- Beautiful property with great areas to watch the sunset. The staff were very engaging and friendly. We were given many great suggestions for where to go and what to do on the island. We also had some wonderful food at the restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
Fantasy Island Beach Resort and Marina – All Inclusive
One of our best sellers in First Bight! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in First Bight, 6 miles from Roatán, Fantasy Island Beach Resort and Marina – All Inclusive features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a barbecue and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Abundance of food and drinks, isolated from the noise and pollution of civilization, private beaches!
- We liked the tropical atmosphere, n the live animals around the property was the main attraction the beach was excellent
- The snorkeling off of the gazebo was some of the best in the world. I have only scene more color with the tropical fish in Hawaii. There is a wall that drops off and the visibility is amazing. The beaches were beautiful and we loved the monkeys even though they are all alcoholics. The all inclusive food was good for the price, not the best I have ever had but pretty good for the cost. This is a good value over staying at a non inclusive place on the west side of the island and having to pay high prices to eat lunch and dinner.
- The beach is stunning and has the best snorkeling. We loved being able to scuba dive from the gazebo at the resort.
- We liked the long private beach and many areas to lounge, monkeys, food, dive shop, made new friends
Club Natale Bay Villas-Roatan
Located in Brick Bay, 2.8 miles from Roatán, Club Natale Bay Villas-Roatan features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It is located away from the main road. So is a private location away from crowds. We were the only ones at the beach and when we went snorkeling we were alone as well. We will definitely stay again.
- Location is away from all the touristy area. Calm turquoise lagoon. Great view and sea breeze. Beautiful Vegetation, friendly staffs. IGUANAS are freely roaming around. Don’t forget to go up to their top floor lounge / area. Awesome views and great breeze. Best part of the hotel for me.
- The location is amazing. We had the beach for our own, the pool as well. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Joseph is a great host. We felt very well at all times.
- La playa una maravilla’ la naturaleza con sus animales como un parque ?
- La atención del personal, todos fueron muy amables, es un lugar perfecto para descansar y estar en contacto con la naturaleza.
Pristine Bay Resort
Located in Brick Bay in the region of Roatan Island, 5 miles from Roatán, Pristine Bay Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from Pristine Bay Resort.
- I would have liked the facility more if it was better maintained and if the staff was actually helpful. The beach was nice at the very least.
- the room was pretty bur we had to complain to get our villa cleaned, it was quiet, the food was good although very limited menu
- The villa where we stayed was very clean and tidy. The room included everything you could need from all the appliances to even having condiments and spices for cooking. The beds where very comfortable, hot shower, spacious rooms and areas. All toiletries where provided and they offered transport inside the resort. Staff was very nice.
- I really liked the private pool and the beds were really comfortable. It was really clean and the staff was amazing.
- The view and the private pool. This was a great place for a wedding. Great for family and friends.
Anthony’s Key Resort
Anthony’s Key Resort is located in Sandy Bay, 3 miles from Roatán and 28 miles from Utila. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In West Bay Roatan Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in West Bay Roatan Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in West Bay Roatan Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in West Bay Roatan Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!