10 Best Resorts To Stay In Waipouli Kauai – Top Hotel Reviews
Waipouli Kauai is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Waipouli Kauai. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waipouli Kauai. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waipouli Kauai. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Waipouli Kauai right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Waipouli Kauai with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Waipouli Kauai:
Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa Kauai by Outrigger
One of our top picks in Kapaa.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a 2-acre beach-side pool with water slides and cascading waterfalls, this Kauai resort offers 2-bedroom accommodations with luxury granite kitchens. Oceanside spa services are available.An ocean view, an ocean and beachfront view or a mountain view are featured in select two-bedroom accommodations at Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa by Outrigger. Featuring a balcony, each 2-bedroom unit provides a full kitchen with granite counters and luxury stainless steel appliances. A flat-screen TV is provided in the living room, blackout drapes are featured in the two bedrooms and three private bathrooms are also provided.Three poolside hot bathtubs are featured. Lounging on the expansive terrace is also available at Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa by Outrigger. A business center is also provided.Featuring organic produce, The Oasis of the Beach restaurant is adjacent to the beach and expansive pool. Lunch, cocktails, dinner and Sunday brunch are available.Kinipopo Shopping Village Shopping is a 10-minute walk away. Wailua Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Location was excellent for exploring the north and south shores. Convenient area with markets nearby. We used the outdoor grills which were extremely clean. Property and pool areas were well maintained. Our ocean view unit was updated and very comfortable. We loved our stay!!
- Great pool area and towel service. The hotel restaurant has a great mai tai.
- Great location and facilities, although expensive. Resort and cleaning fees not included in prepayment but paid for on leaving.
- The condo/apartment/hotel is located across from Kauai Village Shopping Mall, great for groceries. The condo is very spacious. The location is good because it is close to the airport, and is a midway point between north shore and the south shore beaches, but the traffic is insane.
- Rooms and pool area were very nice and had everything we could’ve wanted.
Kauai Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Lihue! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. On the eastern coast of Kauai, this upscale 25-acre beachfront resort has a free shuttle service to Lihue Airport. It features 4 restaurants and bars, 4 swimming pools, a waterslide and 2 hot tubs are on site.Featuring a private balcony, each room at Kauai Beach Resort comes equipped with a compact refrigerator and coffee maker. A cable TV and iPod docking station are also provided.The Naupaka Terrace Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and Pan-Asian steak and seafood specialties for dinner. The Naupaka Café has grab-and-go breakfast items. The Driftwood Bar and Grille features poolside lunches and drinks. Shutters Lounge has specialty drinks, appetizers and live music each evening. Room service is available.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests. A 24-hour fitness center is available. A tour and activities desk is available.Lydgate State Beach Park is a 5-minute drive away. Puakea Golf Course is 5 miles from Kauai Beach Resort.
- Fabulous spacious room and super comfortable bed. Friendly staff and excellent facilities. Free airport shuttle an excellent service, which we also used to drop us at the airport to pick up a hire car from Alamo …… at almost half the rate offered at the hotel!
THIS FACILITY WAS THE BEST LOCATION FOR WHAT WE PLANNED TO DO ON KAUAI.
THE ENTERTAINMENT ON TUESDAY FOR NEWLY ARRIVING GUESTS WAS GREAT – SINGING AND DANCING – CULTURAL SHOW.
- Friendly staff, hotel is well cared for, comfy bed! It was also great that we could continue to use the facilities after check out.
- Friendly, helpful staff, great restaurants, amazing landscaping, perfect location!
- Beautiful resort with a free hula show on Tuesdays, which include free Mai Tais. Two restaurants on the property. Both were on the expensive side, but good, and we could have a few drinks and not have to worry about driving any where since we could just walk back to our room after dinner! A breakfast buffet is available at one of the restaurants at $22/person, however, we didn’t try it. The restaurant was always full of people each morning so it must have been good.
Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay, HI
One of our top picks in Kapaa.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay, HI offers accommodations in Kapaa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lihue Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Clean facility, clean rooms, comfortable beds. friendly staff, very short walk to the beach, nice Safe swimming/snorkeling area. Beautiful grounds, complimentary coffee/tea & got chocolate available most of the day. Scott(?) the bartender made fabulous drinks. My only complaint is the pillows were too soft for MY liking. Very close to great local restaurants & shopping. We’d definitely stay here again! MAHALO 🤙🏽
- I thought it was a really great place for the price. It was the perfect place to stay with 2 kids, ages 11 and 13. They had a blast!
- The hotel was nice and in a great location with beach access. It was a short drive to restaurants and grocery stores. Perfect for families. Staff was very friendly.
- The room was very nice but the View!!! Too bad stay was just overnight
- The grounds were beautiful and it was close to the airport. The room was large and recently remodeled. It was centrally located on the island.
Marriott’s Kaua’i Beach Club
On Kalapaki Beach, this Lihue resort features accommodations with free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes. A large outdoor pool area, spa facilities and 6 restaurants are on site.A flat-screen HD cable TV with pay options and DVD player are standard in each of the accommodations at Marriot Kaua’i Beach Club. A sitting area is provided. Select rooms offer ocean views from a private balcony.Multiple outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs are available for guest relaxation. A fitness center is provided. The Kauai Lagoons Golf Course is on site.The Alexander Day Spa and Salon features Hawaiian-influenced massage, body treatments and salon services. Beach cabana massages are available.Kukui’s on Kalapaki Beach highlights creative Pacific Rim and island-inspired cuisine. Toro Tei serves contemporary Japanese sushi. Fresh seafood in a fine oceanfront dining setting is provided at Duke’s. Café Portofino features outdoor Italian dining. Kalapaki Grill serves American fare. Aupaka Terrace is open for grab-and-go breakfast options and fresh coffee.A complimentary airport shuttle to Lihue Airport, just a mile away, is provided. Poipu is a 30-minute drive away.
- Everything was beyond beautiful and things from meal choices and shopping were conveniently close. The pool stayed open late which I loved because nighttime swimmingwas such a blast. The buffet in the morning was exceptional and the airport shuttle made transportation effortless. I really enjoyed so many aspects of the resort
Location: hotel is super close to airport which was great when we took shuttle to pick up our rental car from airport. the location on the island is also really nice. Even though we were close to airport, we didn’t hear the planes at all. the helicopters were everywhere and you heard them several times a day but wasn’t too bad. We took the car and spent a full day on the North shore and then another full day on the South shore and it didn’t take long to either shore.
Accommodations: beds are comfy but our “ocean view” was very poor. if you looked past the big cement wall and zoomed in, you could see the ocean but not enough to sit and enjoy from balcony.
The pool is big and amazing and the beach area is pretty but if you want a more peaceful beach, rent a car and head North or South to some of the more private beaches.
I did like that our beach area was calm and you always saw people paddle boarding or swimming.
- Beautiful property. Awsome view of pools and of ocean from our room. Really cant beat the location for ocean swimming.
- Nice big pool and view. Friendly staff and checkin and beautiful grounds.
- I really loved the shampoo and conditioner. There was actually enough to wash my hair and it smelled amazing.
Kauai Marriott Resort
Located in Lihue, 20 miles from Princeville, Kauai Marriott Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 1.2 miles from Kauai Marriott Resort.
- The resort was lovely. The restaurants we very good but only 5 within walking distance. Facility was clean, room was comfortable. Great place for familes with children. They have their own pool and lots to do.
- Beautiful gardens, nice swimming pool, excellent location!
My wife and I stayed for five nights and had a great time.
The room was clean with nice linens and nightly turn-down service. The pool is very nice. It doesn’t have a swim-up bar, but they have great poolside waitstaff. Nice pool towels so you don’t have to carry towels from your room.
We enjoyed the free fitness walks each morning lead by a trainer.
The beach location is great because it is protected by the bay and the waves are gentle. But there is also a section where the surfers could get good rides all day long, every day.
We tried most of the restaurants, and liked the poolside Kuki’s the best. The Mai Tai’s are delicious and strong, so take it slow on that second one. We liked the grab-n-go breakfasts on the Terrace.
We had a car and it was easy to drive to Waimea Canyon and Poipu beach area. There is plenty of free parking at the Marriott.
Shuttle to hotel was quick and a very short ride. Nice! Grounds are beautiful and the view overlooking the pools and beach are very nice and welcoming and for first time visitor, a WOW!
Nice little shops within walking distance and good choice of eateries. Duke’s was very good.
- Central location. Very close to airport. Pretty cool private beach. Awesome pool with 4 hot tubs.
Marriott Kauai Lagoons
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Marriott Kauai Lagoons offers accommodations in Lihue, just 20 miles from Princeville. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 1.2 miles from Marriott Kauai Lagoons.
No reviews yet.
Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows
One of our top picks in Koloa.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by 35-acres of lush tropical gardens and right on Poipu Beach, this oceanfront property features easy access to a variety of recreational activities along with modern and spacious accommodations.Guests at the Castle Kiahuna Plantation are provided with complimentary and exclusive access to The Poipu Beach Athletic Club. A 82,000 gallon resort-style swimming pool with a slide, a 1,600 gallon hot tub, a sand bottom children’s pool, a terrace with lounge chairs and 10 tennis courts are available at The Poipu Beach Athletic Club. The Poipu Beach Athletic Club is open 9 am-6 pm daily and closed on Monday.Castle Kiahuna Plantation and the Beach Bungalows are situated only a short distance from many of Kauai’s main attractions and activities. Discover the island’s first sugar plantation at Old Koloa Town or take a scenic hike through Waimea Canyon. Tour the National Tropical Botanical Gardens or shop at Poipu Shopping Village.Numerous recreational activities, including top-rated golf courses are also situated close to the property. Take a helicopter ride over the forests, view undersea life while snorkeling or learn to surf.Castle Kiahuna also features outdoor barbecue facilities along with in-room private lanais and full kitchens.
- The location was perfect and the facility at Kiahuna Plantations is wonderful.
- Beautiful location, exquisite gardens and beach. All amenities close by. One bedroom spaicious and well equipped fo a couple.
- Amazing location, close to the surf. The unit was a good size, well equiped and nice. Even tough we rented a garden view unit, we did not feel we were far from the beach (we were located in the units next to the road).
- Only one pkg of coffee. No condiments with which to cook. Far from beach – not like picture advertised. Was clean & confortable.
- The beach is beautiful…perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
The Villas at Poipu Kai
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Poipu Beach Park is just a 12-minute walk from this Koloa resort, which features a tropical outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. Its modern, spacious three to four-bedroom villas feature private balconies.The Villas at Poipu Kai provide guests with complimentary umbrellas, coolers and chairs. It also has boogie boards and pool toys. Massages are also available.Each villa features a full kitchen with granite countertops and a living room with a flat-screen TV and sofa. They include free Wi-Fi and have hardwood floors, laundry facilities and multiple bathrooms.Poipu Kai Villas is less than 1 miles from Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course. Allerton Garden Tours is a 5-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Koloa.Located in the Poipu neighborhood in Koloa, 24 miles from Princeville, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for diving.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Lihue Airport is 9 miles away.
Great views of the ocean.
Great pool facilities.
- The Pool area was far beyond what I expected. We also got the breakfast package which I loved as well.
- Too expensive and they dont ever let a bottle of water in the room
- The room with balcony was great. Staff smiling and greeting you. Several restaurants each fabulous. Extensive walking paths and hiking paths, several excellent fresh and saltwater pools. There were beautiful plants & landscaping, fish ponds, ocean views, sunset/rises everywhere you looked.
- No complaints, this was a great property with friendly attentive staff.
- Spacious room/balcony.
St. Regis Princeville
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Along Kauai’s stunning Napali Coast and offering direct beach access, this luxury 5-star hotel offers top-rated golf courses, a full-service spa, gourmet dining and easy access to attractions and activities.The St. Regis Princeville provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay, including a spacious outdoor swimming pool complete with a swim-up bar. Guests can also enjoy lush tropical surroundings as well as modern fitness facilities and spacious guest rooms.While staying at the Princeville St. Regis, guests can enjoy fresh local seafood at the on-site Kauai Grill or classic Hawaiian cuisine at Makana Terrace. The Nalu Kai Grill and Bar is also located on-site and features a Mediterranean-inspired menu.The St. Regis in Princeville, Hawaii offers instant access to an endless variety of recreational activities, including horseback riding, sailing and helicopter tours. The knowledgeable concierge staff can also arrange kayaking tours, scuba diving and much more.
-Comfort of bed
-housekeeping went above and beyond
-location/view (perfect for sunset)
-friendliness of staff (especially valet)
The property is over the top. It’s so beautiful that you really have a hard time leaving the property. The rooms are really well appointed and the staff and attentiveness they provided us were well above 5 stars!!
Well work the price!
The Spa was amazing
The whole staff were incredibly responsive and professional, St Regis quality
The Grill was expensive but the quality was excellent
The location and view were astounding
Bed was comfy
Location is amazing
View is mesmerizing
Kauai Grill food was good
Food at Pool was just ok
- The views & location are chart toppers…truly breathtaking. The staff was excellent. Personal, attentive, etc. We will return! Tip… walk up the hill to “Happy Talk” for an indoor/outdoor bar with great views, good food & local live music.
- -Comfort of bed
Top Resorts In Waipouli Kauai Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Waipouli Kauai to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Waipouli Kauai but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Waipouli Kauai. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!