10 Best Resorts To Stay In Virginia Beach Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Virginia Beach Virginia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Virginia Beach Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Virginia Beach Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Virginia Beach Virginia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Virginia Beach Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Virginia Beach Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Virginia Beach Virginia:
The Barclay Towers Hotel and Resort
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This completely non-smoking hotel in Virginia Beach, Virginia offers a free breakfast and full kitchens in every suite. The Atlantic Ocean is a short walk from the hotel.Every suite at the Barclay Towers Hotel and Resort provide an ocean view with a balcony. The suites also include a sofa bed in the living room and cable TV.The Barclay Towers Resort Hotel offers free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool. A fitness center and a hot tub are available at the hotel.Adventure Parasail is walking distance from the Barclay Towers Resort and Hotel. The Hampton Roads Naval Museum and the Ocean Breeze Water Park are a short drive from the hotel.
- It was a great stay. I would only suggest a little bit of a better breakfast.
- I liked being able to see the ocean, have a full kitchen, and a separate bedroom. The location is great.
- I like the location and room was clean. Price was reasonable as well
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, perfect location, free parking, spacious room.
- Hard boiled eggs fluffy? Not enough room for comments. Had to tell dining room attendant that hot chocolate was outdated by 5 months!
Beach Quarters Resort
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a rooftop pool and restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, every room at this modern hotel on the Virginia Beach boardwalk offers a private balcony facing the beach.The classically decorated rooms at Beach Quarters Resort contain a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Cable TV and a dining area are included.Beach Quarters guests can work out in the athletic club or use the on-site sauna and hot tub. Tennis and shuffleboard are played on the rooftop court and children can play in their own activities center.The Sandbar poolside tiki bar and café serves light items and beverages on the deck.Beach Quarters Resort is less than 1 miles from the Virginia Beach Amusement Park and less than 2 miles from the Contemporary Arts Center of Virginia.
- It was perfect. I love how they cave us a coupon book and a lust of activities for us to do.
- The view was beautiful and the staff was nice. The gym was spacious as well and the location was perfect.
- The price was great for 3 nights. Size of the room and the size of the shower/tub.
- The view was the best part. The spa tub was also very nice.
- The size of the tubs inn the room. The staff was rather friendly except for the person explaining the time share portion he was rather aggressive.
Virginia Beach Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set on the Chesapeake Bay and featuring a private beach, this Virginia Beach hotel offers on-site dining options, easy access to attractions and spacious accommodations furnished with modern conveniences.Guest accommodations at the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel are furnished with microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers. The hotel also features indoor and outdoor swimming pools along with a state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with professional massage services.While staying at the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel, guests can enjoy gourmet dining at Trade Winds Restaurant, serving regional cuisine made with only fresh ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Exploring the surrounding area, including Seashore State Park is easy with the Virginia Beach Resort’s free bicycle rentals. The Virginia Marine Science Museum and the colonial city of Williamsburg are also nearby.
- I like the way my suite was set up and how big the room was. Also the ocean view was amazing
- We had a problem with a sleeper sofa and they upgraded us to a larger room. The check in cashier was very helpful
- The balcony oversees the beach & the quietness
- The fact that we were able to check-in a lil earlier.
- Comfortable room with a suite and balcony with beachfront view. Loved the hot tub and heated pool
Turtle Cay Resort
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Virginia Beach resort features 2 outdoor pools and a 9-foot waterfall. The resort is just 1 block from the Atlantic Ocean, features spacious accommodations and all of the suites have a private balcony.Turtle Cay Resort’s colorful studios and suites provide a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. The spacious bathrooms have a separate shower and a bathtub. The suites feature a kitchenette and a sofa bed.A variety of dining options are available on Atlantic Avenue. Catch 31, serving seafood, provides indoor dining and an outdoor patio with a bar and fire pits is 7 minute-drive from the property. Mahi Mah’s Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Saloon is across from the resort.Guests can relax in the hotel’s 2 elevated hot bathtubs. Guests can also access an indoor pool, fitness center providing massage and tanning services, a tennis court, and a seasonal rooftop pool at Beach Quarters Resort across from this property.Turtle Cay Resort is within 1 miles of Virginia Beach Amusement Park and Virginia Aquarium & Marine Center. Norfolk International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating when we arrived a little earlier than expected.
- Bed was great/comfortable, bathroom/kitchen excceded expectations. Loved how pool was heated and hot tub was perfect and was able to use both even in cold weather
- I just like staying over at the turtle cat to have a sense of peace & quiet!!
Staff was friendly
Size of room
Clean just old
- Front desk staff were lacklustre. Would not recommend the hotel to anyone.
Oceanaire Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel overlooking Virginia Beach features rooms with a private balcony and 4 indoor and outdoor pools. Various shops and art entertainment are on the boardwalk, just steps away.Ocean views are featured in every guest room at the Oceanaire Resort Hotel. They are decorated in bright modern decor, and also have a flat-screen TV with Blu-ray player, a microwave, and a refrigerator.Guests can relax in the hot tub after a work out in the state-of-the art fitness center. The Virginia Beach Oceanaire offers concierge services, valet parking, and laundry facilities.The Tortugas Café & Tiki Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner poolside, while the Ultra Martini Lounge offers full bar service.Ocean Breeze Waterpark is 4 miles from the hotel. The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center is a 10 minute drive away.
- The accommodations were impressive even though the weather did not cooperate…
- The staff was friendly and helpful, and the bartender, Jerry was awesome!
- Oceanfront room. Room design and setup. I enjoyed the pool and whirlpool. Loved the bar area.
- I like everything especially the modernization of the hotel.
- Accommodations , the staff was efficient and friendly . The room was very clean and relaxing. Beautiful view . Will be back again
Ocean Beach Club Resort
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ocean Beach Club Resort is located in the Virginia Beach Boardwalk neighborhood in Virginia Beach, 23 miles from Hampton and 17 miles from Norfolk. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesapeake is 18 miles from Ocean Beach Club Resort, and Portsmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norfolk International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and there was a nice pool. It was right nice to the beach on the boardwalk. There were a bunch of good food options within walking distance.
- Everything!!!!was great definitely reason to bring the family to this excellent place..
- Although it was not oceanfront the room was great , great location , clean, quiet and spacious, due to the time of my stay the outdoor pool was closed , but you could go next door to Oceanaire where I absolutely loved the jacuzzi the only thing that could have made my suite better was a balcony
- Great friendly staff, cleanliness, comfortable rooming space
- Indoor pools and design of room. The balcony was great! Really enjoyed the jacuzzi tub in room and the adult pool
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an unrivaled oceanfront location, complete with stunning views of Virginia Beach, this hotel has on-site dining options and guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and on-demand movies.With an ideal location next to Neptune’s Park, the area’s main points of interest are easily accessible from the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront. Discover the unique stores at Shoppes at 31, or walk along with the exciting boardwalk, both only seconds away. The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center are also only minutes away.Begin the day at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hilton with a delicious breakfast at the on-site Catch 31 restaurant. Take the hotel’s courtesy shuttle to popular area attractions, or plan the day’s events with the full-service concierge desk. Spend the evening at Sky Bar, featuring a rooftop infinity pool.
- Got the wrong room, booked a double room got a single, tv needs horrible upgrades, bathroom wasn’t the same as in picture.
- Breakfast buffet, bar and restaurant. Everything was within driving distance. The staff was very accommodating
- Bad experience all the way around staff late check-in delay valet etc.
- A $300 meal for two requires service. That was where it all fell apart.
- The gym was nice-towels and water are provided. The room was comfortable for my needs. Good location on the beach, right next to the Neptune statue. Many restaraunts within walking distance. They have a room service menu available also.
Ocean Sands Resort
One of our best sellers in Virginia Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This oceanfront property has Caribbean-style suites with a full kitchen. It includes a seasonal restaurant and a 24-hour front desk. Virginia Beach Amusement Park is one-half mile from the property.Ocean Sands Resort features tanning facilities and a gym. A hot tub, a sauna and massage services are also available. Additional facilities include laundry and free on-site parking.The one-bedroom suites at the Ocean Sands include cable TV and a DVD player. Air conditioning and a private bathroom are also available.The Virginia Beach Convention Center is one mile away.
- I like the cleanliness of the rooms and the location was phenomenal.
- The location was very good, it was centrally located so there was good access to things in the beach area. It was good to have a functioning kitchen to be able to make meals and snacks. It was nice to be able to sit on the balcony and enjoy the ocean view and its’ sounds. It was nice to have the indoor pool and I enjoyed the use of their sauna room.
- Great view from the balcony off the bedroom. Bed was only a queen, but comfy and clean. amenities included full kitchen with dishes, cookware etc. full size fridge. good sized bathroom.
- Loved loved the location!! Very family friendly place! Space was great in that~we could put the kids to bed on the sofa pullout and hang out in our room and have the outdoor patio facing the ocean to ourselves!
- Staff nice and helpful, property clean, closeness to Virginia beach.
The Atrium Resort
One of our best sellers in Virginia Beach! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Atrium Resort offers accommodations in Virginia Beach. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 24 miles from The Atrium Resort, and Norfolk is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norfolk International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
I be there again next year for sure
Not a big resort,but perfect enough for two kits and two adults
- The bed was super comfortable I love the kitchen everything that I have at home was there at my fingertips we loved the adjustable shower great location within walking distance to shopping restaurants and beach.
The staff was extremely friendly and more than willing to help with any question asked.
The suite was nicely appointed each room was spacious and clean . The bed was comfortable.
Great place to stay .
- Because of the room accommodations I could stay in and rest during the day while everyone else was out in and about.
- Pool, hot tub, parking, most of the staff were extremely nice and accomodating
- I be there again next year for sure
Ocean Key Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This resort is 1.5 miles from downtown Virginia Beach and one block from the Atlantic Ocean. This resort features an indoor pool and suites with a full kitchen.Ocean Key Resort suites feature a separate sitting area with flat-screen TV. The suites also have a dining area and the kitchens include a dishwasher and microwave.The Ocean Key has a game room and a restaurant. Guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the gym.The Ocean Key is less than a 30 minute drive from the Norfolk International Airport. The Ocean Breeze Water Park is within a 5 minute drive of the property.
- Decent location, good staff and kitchen facilities.
- The bed was comfy and having a kitchen was great. The location was amazing the pool was very nice.
- I liked how the room was set up I liked the comfort of the bed and we also had a great view
- The staff was friendly. Location was close to beach and a nice cafe.
- Great location close to beach, shops and boardwalk. Very friendly and helpful staff
Top Resorts In Virginia Beach Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Virginia Beach Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Virginia Beach Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Virginia Beach Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!