10 Best Resorts To Stay In Villages of Oriole Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Villages of Oriole Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Villages of Oriole Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villages of Oriole Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villages of Oriole Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Villages of Oriole Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Villages of Oriole Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Villages Of Oriole Florida:
Delray Breakers on the Ocean
Just 2.5 miles from Atlantic Avenue, this Florida hotel features 200 feet of private beach and cabanas. It has a heated pool and breakfast is included.Guest rooms at The Breakers on the Ocean include a living room with a sofa bed. A full kitchen features a microwave, fridge, stove, and oven. Rooms offer ocean views.A putting green, heated pool, and BBQ facilities are available for outdoor recreation. The Breakers also has a game room featuring a pool table, board games, and puzzles. A roundabout shuttle is available for downtown Delray Beach.Morkiam Museum and Japanese Garden is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Delray Beach Golf Club is 4 miles away.
- Hotel is a step back in time. Looks like it’s being painted on the outside, but the inside of our room was nice and very large. And the property is right on one of the best beaches so no complaints.
- Ugly renovation project going on. Place should instead be demolished.
- Location! Friendly accommodating staff. Unlimited beach towels! Heated pool.
- Big rooms with fully stocked kitchen, dining room, king bed, sofa bed. Very clean. Very friendly staff. Outdoor pool. Quiet. Continental breakfast each morning. Short, private walk way to the beach. Very convenient location. Atlantic Ave is awesome.
- Location on the beach and friendliness of the staff
The Dover House Resort
Located in Delray Beach, 24 miles from Fort Lauderdale, The Dover House Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.West Palm Beach is 18 miles from The Dover House Resort, and Palm Beach is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- the apartments was nice size. nice size bedroom closet space. close to beach and swimming pool. nice location we were able to walk to restaurants
- Clean facilities, new furniture, great location and nice view of the ocean.
- The money spent was for location and the season other than the small pool and location nothing else offered for your money.
- Location we stayed at was the best room, facing the ocean. Did not choose it, and wish I had a choice of room when booking my trip. It was a pleasant surprise. I think if I paid the same amount and had the room in the back near the garbage dumpster, I would be extremely unhappy. The room was recently updated, although there was some minor wear and tear on the walls. The furniture was great, comfy beds and they provided everything we needed to stay for 10 days such as cooking utensils, towels etc. Anytime we needed something like more towels or toilet paper, the staff was quick to respond. The pool was heated, and I think salt water. A big happy surprise that was very enjoyable.
- William was very courteous and so was the gentleman at the front desk. I cannot wait to go back our room was absolutely beautiful.
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
One of our top picks in Boca Raton.Located in Boca Raton in the region of Florida, 16 miles from Fort Lauderdale, Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Hollywood is 23 miles from Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca , and West Palm Beach is 26 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 19 miles away.
- Location, staff was great and very accommodating, really nice hotel
- The outdoor area, the swimming pool and the general location. Just beautiful!
- Helpful and positive personal. Reception, Restaurang and the room was adequate.
- The room was very clean and comfortable with pretty views. I got there about 2am and the staff were wonderful
- Fantastic hotel, immaculately clean everywhere, lovely spacious modern room and luxury shower room. Staff could not be nicer and the Valet parking guys were the best we have encountered anywhere.
Boca Raton Resort and Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Boca Raton Resort and Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort offers accommodations in Boca Raton, just 16 miles from Fort Lauderdale. The resort has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Hollywood is 23 miles from Boca Raton Waldorf Astoria Resort, and West Palm Beach is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 19 miles from Boca Raton Resort and Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
- The entire place is amazing and the Spa simply fabulous!!
- Nice location. Some rooms are spacious but some are really depressing.
- Friendly staff, beautiful grounds and a great hotel gym.
- Restaurant service was slow and impersonal. Jefry Ramos must have been having a bad day, if not…
- Roof fall down, badroon wasn’t clean, staff wasn’t all nice, booking sold picture that did not correspond with the assigned room. Very disappointed overall.
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Boca Raton beach resort features 3 pools with private cabanas and is 24 miles from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. Spacious rooms are decorated in white linens with clean white walls.Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort provides each open room with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. Decorated in water-inspired décor, the rooms offer iPod docking stations and deep soaking tubs.Spa Palazzo offers facials, Swe-Thai massages and other beauty treatments. Guests can play on the two championship golf courses located at the resort.A Waldorf Astoria Resort Boca Beach Club offers movie and lawn games. Guests can take a coastal nature bicycle tour or eco kayak tours. Camp Boca is available for younger children and the resort features a multi-purpose family room.Many dining options are available at the resort and include casual dining at 501 East. Also available is poolside dining, Mediterranean cuisine at Cielo and fresh fish at Seagrille.
- Comfortable bed, gorgeous beautiful new building and rooms (like heaven), great service
- The fitness center, pool, and access to beach were fantastic!! The hotel provided an in room refrigerator free of charge.
- The service was excellent and the property was beautiful with incredible views
- Ambience and also general standards of food drink and comfort
- Weather, and Location, been going here for 15 years between BRR and The Breakers. BRR facilities minus the spa are getting tired feel and smell inside and out.
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Offering direct access to the shores of Deerfield Beach, this resort hotel is 4 miles from downtown Boca Raton. A spacious outdoor pool and 2 full bars are available.Floor-to-ceiling windows and wooden tile floors decorate the modern rooms of the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort. Each features a private balcony, 37-inch flat-screen TV and a refrigerator.The Patio Bar & Grill at Wyndham Deerfield offers drinks and live entertainment every day. Full menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner are also served.Poolside drink and towel services are offered to all guests. Free Wi-Fi, a fitness center and daily newspapers are also available.The Deerfield Beach Wyndham Resort is 7 miles from the Pompano Beach Amphitheatre. The Children’s Museum is 10 minutes away.
- We liked the ocean view room. We liked having several eating places adjacent to the hotel.
- The location is ideal; one does not need a car if you are not planning to go sightseeing: there is a fantastic beach, a great “board walk” like path, about 10 restaurants within 200 ft, , a small decent fitness center, a heated outdoor pool and hot tub., great beds with “green policy” and non- smoking thru out the entire property…Ideal respite!
- The ocean view from the room was beautiful. I was able to lay in bed and watch the sunrise in the morning. The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. I loved the room.
- Bed was extremely comfortable, and the location couldn’t have been better. The pool was like bath water.
- Friendly staff, good restaurant for casual meal and drinks with great service.
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
This oceanfront Manalapan, Florida resort features a full-service spa and 2 swimming pools, breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. Luxury shopping on Worth Avenue is 9 miles away.A balcony, cable TV, and marble detail are featured in each room at Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa. Rooms have feather beds as well. Select rooms also feature a spa tub.Extensive children’s programming including a teen center, game room, and puppet theater are available for an additional fee at Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa. Parking is available on site as well.Temple Orange serves Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Angle features fine dining for dinner. A pool grill and lobby bar are also available.Palm Beach Country Club is 11 miles from this resort. Guests will be 9 miles from shopping and dining at City Place Palm Beach and 11 miles from Palm Beach International Airport.
- The bathrooms are spectacularly decorated. The king size bed was like sleeping on a cloud.
- The room was beautiful and the bed so comfortable. The entire staff goes out of their way to make your stay amazing. Our room attendant, knowing I was sick, was so thoughtful and concerned, she was wonderful!!
Very curteous reception, glass of champagne and room ready early. Given an an amazing room extremely comfortable.
Lovely hotel generally. Good food not ridiculously priced.
Re hotels: We ate here and Breakers
The food here was better and less expensive and they serve a generous glass of wine.
The Breakers is an iconic building so can not compare with this type of hotel. The Breakers felt quite corporate biased.
That said I preferred the layout and the spa is much better here. A good choice for a couple with a car.
- Room was chic and comfortable. We were upgraded to an ocean front and were checked in early with no hassle…Much appreciated! Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool was pretty, beach is a little condensed due to erosion not their fault but nice chaise and service. Pool service was great and good lunch. Breakfast was great!
- It’s beautifully designed hotel, with very spacious rooms, huge beds. The restaurant downstairs is excellent.The spa is superb, too.Really enjoyed the place!
Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach – Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Deerfield Beach.Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach – Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Deerfield Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Fort Lauderdale is 13 miles from Embassy Deerfield Beach, and Hollywood is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Location is very good, rooms have very good size despite they are not updated.
- The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Almost every staff personnel were delightful.
- The woman at the desk helped us out so much by getting us early check in and switching some things around so we had an oceanfront view continuously for our stay (things were originally messed up due to flight cancellations)
- Rooms were very comfortable. Staff was friendly. Pool was exceptional. Breakfast was exceptional. No complaints.
- Room was great. Property was beautiful. Staff was helpful
Royal Flamingo Villas
This villa resort is located on Hillsboro Beach in Florida, on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. It features a private beach and villas with a full kitchen and free Wi-Fi.Each one or two-bedroom villa at Royal Flamingo Villas has a living room with cable TV and a DVD player. Decorated with light colors, all spacious villas include a dining area and a private patio with view of the Ocean.Free access to the outdoor pool and barbecue facilities is provided to all guests of the Royal Flamingo. With beautifully landscaped gardens, the resort has boat docking spots and beach tiki huts. Hillsboro Pines Golf Course and the Boca Raton Museum of Art are both 5 miles from the resort.
- Great location close to beach (1 min) and Deerfield center, heated swimming pool, large villas.
- The villa was very comfortable within a beautiful setting.
Villas were quaint. Beach was great. Cabanas were awesome. Closeness to ocean was awesome. Beach was great. Area was quiet and peaceful.
The chairs and covered area back adjacent to intercoastal was charming and peaceful. Overall the grounds were really super pleasant.
- Sea view, bungalows well placed in nice garden on site, housekeeping, laundry facilities,
The beach, pool, grounds, and inter coastal waterway all were meticulously kept and had complementary chairs and shade available. The location was very nice, just a short trip to some fine dining and cultural centers such as museums and nature centers.
The villa that we stayed in was a nice place to return for rest and was spacious enough for the three of us. It was functional, not fancy. But that’s what I wanted, and expected. The ability to cook our own meals enabled us to affordably splurge on dinner since we had inexpensive breakfast and lunch. The villa was clean and seemed to be well maintained.
Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa is located in Palm Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.West Palm Beach is 7 miles from Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa, and Boca Raton is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 6 miles from Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa.
- Right on the beach, very modern, friendly staff everything was amazing
- Beach access. Size of hotel. Price compared to other hotels on beach in Palm Beach. Beds comfortable. Breakfast and lunch – food good.
- Great location right on the beach and lovely pool. Room size was great with a good view over the Atlantic. Used the spa too which was wonderful
- Good wifi, easy access and valet parking, excellent spa and hairdresser good pool area.
- I have stayed at the Tideline on numerous occasions I like the location & ambience
Top Resorts In Villages Of Oriole Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Villages of Oriole Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Villages of Oriole Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Villages of Oriole Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!