10 Best Resorts To Stay In Venice Park New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Venice Park New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Venice Park New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venice Park New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venice Park New Jersey. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Venice Park New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Venice Park New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Venice Park New Jersey:
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
An 80,000 square foot casino and a full-service spa are featured at this Atlantic City hotel, adjacent to Frank Farley Marina. All contemporary rooms and suites offer cable TV.Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino offers classic games and live performance shows. Guests can dance at Live Bar nightclub or relax at the outdoor pool. A fitness center with state-of-the art equipment is also provided.Dine at the Golden Nugget’s Chart House or Vic and Anthony’s, each serving a variety of steak and seafood dishes. Michael Patrick’s Brasserie is open 24 hours, and a poolside cafe is available.A sitting area with a work desk is provided in all rooms at this hotel. A hairdryer is included for guest convenience. Some rooms feature a bay view.Atlantic City Outlets and the Atlantic City Convention Center are each a 7 minute drive away.
Everything that was included in the hotel, we didn’t leave the resort all night. We also liked the bathroom in our room, it was very modern and clean.
Hotel was very easy to find, and the parking facility was brilliant – Right on site with access to the building on every floor. And it was free!! 🙂
- Restaurants and casino very clean and accommodating.
- The restaurant was very nice food was great staff was nice the pillows on the bed are great had to order them for my bed at home
- The entire staff was so attentive, from the check in when they helped get us dinner reservations to the room service being delivered around the clock. Everything you could need was in the hotel.
- The room was nice But the floor that we stay on was very noisy people in the nice room where have a party and you could not sleep try calling security came to the floor told them to keep it down but they just would stop !
- Everything that was included in the hotel, we didn’t leave the resort all night. We also liked the bathroom in our room, it was very modern and clean.
Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
Featuring more than 175,000 square feet of casino space, this towering Atlantic City hotel is 7 minutes’ drive from the Boardwalk. The full-service Red Door Spa is also open at the hotel.Guests at the Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City can dine at one of 12 restaurants including a food court and fine dining establishments such as Martorano’s, Oshi Modern Asian Kitchen and Veracruz.Rooms at the Harrah’s Resort have large windows. A wake-up service and room service are available for guests.The hotel features an indoor, tropical pool with cabanas, which transforms to the Xhibition nightclub in the evenings. It also has a seasonal family pool that is located on the 4th floor of the Harbour Tower.The Atlantic City Harrah’s include shopping at the Waterfront Shops, which feature jewelry, clothing and cookware. The hotel is within a 15-minute drive of the Atlantic City Country Club.
- The bed was big and comfy the bathroom was big and clean food and drinks was exceptional at VeraCruz
- Beds were so comfy and the bathrooms were beautiful and spacious.
The staff in the restaurant were excellent. Everyone was
- Beautiful, clean room, great nightlife/atmosphere,good food! Overall great experience!
- I enjoyed the casino, the buffet and your employees.
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City offers accommodations in Atlantic City. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic City International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- People that worked at hotel and Capriccio’s restaurant all very nice, the food was delicious!
- Everything was great. Our room was on a high floor and the view was nice. The room was very nice and comfortable.
- It was a very nice stay at this hotel. Great food and the staff in general were very nice and polite.
- Staff was so nice and helpful, was able to provide for us anything we needed (such as the toiletries that were missing from 2 of my rooms) and greeted us instantly upon arrival. Security was so friendly and approachable and wanted us to enjoy our time. Dinner at Gallagher’s was incredible! (Staff and food was perfect, best way to celebrate a birthday with them!)
- Room was big and spacious and the staff was very helpful .
Tropicana Casino and Resort
One of our top picks in Atlantic City.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Situated alongside the shops and entertainment venues on the downtown Atlantic City boardwalk, this beachfront resort and casino offers a full-service spa, a salon, a nightclub and 20 restaurants. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools are also located on site.Rooms are offered in 4 different towers. The Chelsea Tower is located across the street from the Tropicana Casino and Resort. Free WiFi and cable TV are included in the contemporary guest rooms at Tropicana Casino and Resort.Guests can enjoy the casino or have a drink at the outdoor pool-side bar. Seasonal beach service and a fitness centre are also available at the resort.The Tropicana Resort has an IMAX movie theater and live entertainment on weekends.Atlantic City Convention Center is 5 minutes’ drive from the resort.
- Room was large and bed was good. Casino was excellent and most dealers were helpful and knowledgeable. Plenty of restaurants and stores between room and casino.
- Clean resort and enough activities so I stayed busy.
- Variety of restaurants and kids loved the pool. Beautiful quarter and great stores.
- i loved the room and bathroom , everything was clean and comfortable. The hotel has it all , you dont even have to go outside. The gym was a bonus and it had really good equipment .And the price isnt bad , $10 dollars to workout for guest.
- The food was very good, the entertainment and casino itself was a great time.
FantaSea Resorts – Flagship
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Atlantic City, 11 miles from Ocean City, FantaSea Resorts – Flagship features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic City International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- after the first night the bed became uncomfortable. and I was expecting to get in the hot tubs that were located outside but they were closed
- The Balcony was amazing and the room was huge. It was a plus to have a fully-stocked kitchen to make a meal when you don’t want to go out or take out. The room was quiet and the view is really nice. I will definitely return!
- This is our family’s favorite hotel!!! The staff and the facilities are fantastic! Yanese and Vijay at the front desk go above and beyond to accommodate any special requests and it’s always a super fun time.
- My children enjoyed themselves very much! It was nice to have things for children to do like the arcade and Funzone. We will be returning!
- The view the staff the pool the jacuzzi basically everything. It’s just amazing my family didn’t wanted to leave at all.
Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino offers accommodations in Atlantic City. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We booked under 2 queen bed at rate $150 per night including tax, end up I found rate i book is too high. Also we get us under 2 full bed. We have 3 paxs, we have to sleep in small bed room with high rate!
- Great deal, room was great & clean but limited view since I didn’t pay for upgrade.
- The bed was comfortable. It was very quiet in the room.
- I enjoyed the customer service experience from vallet parking, checking in, bell man, staff that was asked questions during my stay. The checking in and out was AWESOME…. I visited another casino the weekend before and was not pleased but Caesar’s made up for my bad experience. Looking forward to returning the weekend of 3/31.
- Everything about this property was excellent. The room was very spacious, bed were very comfortable, room very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel was just beautiful. I will definitely stay in this hotel again and will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family!
Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located along the Atlantic City boardwalk and beach, Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino offers an on-site casino, numerous boutiques and several world-class restaurants. WiFi access, a business centre, and meeting facilities are also available.Rooms at this hotel will provide you with a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. Select room types feature a view of the ocean.In addition to the casino, guests at this hotel can also enjoy an indoor pool, 7 hot tubs, herbal steam room, saunas and fitness centre. Massages, rituals and other treatments are available at the spa. Bally’s guests also have access to the pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre at Caesar’s Entertainment Atlantic City’s QUA Spa.Several bars, lounges and live entertainment venues are offered on-site. Overlooking the Atlantic City’s boardwalk and beach, Guy Fieri’s Chophouse is a traditional steakhouse with a twist. Wild Wild West features bars, food options and themed Thursdays with live performances.The resort is located on the Atlantic City boardwalk just 7 minutes’ from Tanger Outlets Atlantic City. Atlantic City International Airport is 12.6 miles away and Philadelphia International Airport is 55.9 miles away.
- The bed was VERY comfortable. Staff was very nice.
- Location was great! Staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurants were very good. Overall, very nice time in AC, thank you
- Loved the buffet, security was always around, bathrooms were very clean.
- I liked the proximity to the boardwalk and outlets. I also liked the array of dining choices.
- I went to AC for relaxation & the bed was just to perfect. Wish I could of stood longer.
Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach is located in Brigantine, 3.7 miles from Atlantic City and 14 miles from Ocean City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable and the kitchenette came in handy.
- The view and location was amazing. (Even with poor weather) facilities were clean and my son enjoyed them.
- Our travel to this location was for family matters but I would like to come back to vacation-
- Love that it is located directly on the beach. We were here for New Years Eve so would like to come back in the summer! The suite was fully furnished and very clean.
- We love the uniqueness of the building, the closeness to the beach, the quiet.It was our second time and not our last.
Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club
On over 600 acres of private forests and offering an on-site top-rated golf course, this Galloway, New Jersey resort features easy access to Atlantic City and local attractions.The Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club provides all the amenities needed for an unforgettable stay, including a full-service spa and several delicious on-site dining options. Guests will also appreciate free Wi-Fi internet access as well as indoor and outdoor swimming pools.The casinos, restaurants and entertainment options of Atlantic City can be found only a short drive from the Seaview. Atlantic City International Airport is also driving distance away with nearby freeway access.
- Beautiful grounds and comfortable beds. Staff was always courteous.
- mattresses were extremely comfortable. Linens high quality.
- The breakfast buffet was very good, but was not included in room price. Kids 12 and under are free, adults are $18 each.
- A beautiful stately hotel that Needs a renovation to the rooms and hallways. Bed uncomfortable, bathroom old (but clean). Bath products and blow dryer old fashion. Pool open and nice but pool bar closes on a beautiful August Saturday! Many guests were commenting on that! Although hotel will be renovated, management could do small things to keep this property a luxury property. They don’t seem to understand that!
- Your personnel are extremely kind and answered any questions we may have.
Marriott’s Fairway Villas
Noyes Museum of Art is 2.6 miles from this Galloway, New Jersey hotel. Spacious villas provide full kitchens and the hotel features the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon and Spa.Private balconies are available in every 2-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Fairway Villas. The villas come with 3 cable TVs with HBO, a separate living area and a private bathroom with a 2-person spa bathtub.Fairway Villas Marriott features an outdoor heated pool and an indoor pool. Guests can also visit the game room or use the gym.The Atlantic City Boardwalk is 10.8 miles from Marriott’s Fairway Villas. The hotel is 9.8 miles from the Atlantic City Aquarium.
Loved the whirlpool spa tub… Fireplace was so romantic..
Kitchen was perfect !!
- Very nice and clean place ! I also feel in love the spa tub .
- Awesome Property with lots for the whole family to enjoy… Justine Rabb is a great employee … With a great personality to match …. Thank you Justine for making our stay great…
- The rooms were absolutely incredible, the resort was beautiful I would go on vacation just to hang out in those rooms for a week they were amazing
- The room was very cozy the fireplace gave it a nice relaxing feel.
- Loved the whirlpool spa tub… Fireplace was so romantic..
Top Resorts In Venice Park New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Venice Park New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Venice Park New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Venice Park New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!