10 Best Resorts To Stay In Venice Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Venice Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Venice Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venice Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venice Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Venice Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Venice Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Venice Florida:
Gulf Shores Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Venice in the region of Florida, 15 miles from Sarasota, Gulf Shores Beach Resort features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or river. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Siesta Key is 11 miles from Gulf Shore Beach Resort, and Longboat Key is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Location was beautiful and staff were super nice, especially Hannah who was always eager to please 🙂
- Casey key fish House had excellent food and atmosphere.
- We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great location and such a luxury to have both the Gulf beach and intracoastal. The gazebos are wonderful…they provided shade with a beautiful view of the Gulf. Good access to Sarasota. Enjoyed tasty meals at Pops and the Fish house. Really enjoyable all around. Thank you!
- Susan and Christopher were great hosts. They answered our every need.
- I loved all the updates they have done to improve their facility. Very clean and crisp!! Can’t wait to return next year!!
Tropical Beach Resorts – Sarasota
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Siesta Key resort is a 3-minute walk from Crescent Beach and a 15-minute drive from downtown Sarasota and St. Armand’s Circle shopping center. Guests can lounge in the outdoor heated pool and use complimentary beach chairs and towels.A kitchenette and housekeeping services are provided in all rooms at Tropical Beach Resorts. Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and an iPod docking station are also provided.Guests can play shuffleboard or volleyball and take scheduled yoga classes during their stay. Tropical Beach Resorts on Siesta Key features barbecue facilities as well. Convenience stores are a 2-minute walk away.The property is a 2-minute walk from eateries, including Javier’s Peruvian restaurant and Miguel’s French restaurant. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 12 miles away.
Very clean and comfortable room.
Kitchen supplied adequately.
Great location, even though not directly on the beach. Several nice places to eat within easy walking distance, as well as shops and a small grocery. Don’t miss the Orange Octopus for ice cream!
- Perfect location — a 1 minute walk to the spectacular beach, and good restaurants, drug store etc only 3- or 4-minute walk in the other direction.
- Close to the beach, restaurants and services. Car parking. Quiet
- Close to the beach on the south end of the beach but still within walking distance to several restaurants with great seafood that we reasonable priced. It is also away from the main hustle bustle and the bad traffic.
- The only good thing it’s the sunset behind the other hotel beach
- Very clean and comfortable room.
Turtle Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Siesta Key! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Siesta Key, 8 miles from Sarasota, Turtle Beach Resort features a hot tub and water sports facilities.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Longboat Key is 16 miles from Turtle Beach Resort, and Venice is 9 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 12 miles from the property.
room was very clean and had all amenities.
hot tub and private patio were great perks.
- Excellent location and plenty of activities for all!
Nice view if you are lucky to have a room on the bay, the jacuzzi and hamac on the terrasse. Quiet.
Siesta Key s beach is only 5-10mn drive.
- The most amazing cabin I ever stay .Very well taking acre beautiful furniture all appliances are new as beds and sofas . very nice and extremely clean. Great location for beach goers.
- The location was beautiful. The view from our room was lovely. Enjoyed the vegetation surrounding the grounds.
- room was very clean and had all amenities.
Siesta Beach Resort & Suites
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 1 minutes’ walk from the beach, this Siesta Key resort features a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy access to free Wi-Fi in common areas.A cable TV comes standard in each room at Siesta Beach Resorts and Suites. A hairdryer and coffee-making facilities are also available.Laundry facilities are included for additional convenience.Shopping at Siesta Village is just 2 minutes’ walk from this resort. Roberts Bay is just 3 minutes’ drive.
- Location and pool perfect for overnight or stay for sleeping and staff was friendly.
- Location was great. Staff did what they could, with what they had. (For the most part…some were better then others.)
- Our room was clean and roomy. I asked for maid service and they came the first day. The second day I just requested the beds made, bathroom cleaned and no changing of sheets. They did not come. I had to go to office and request a visit at 4:30 in the afternoon. The maid came and it took her 20 min. to clean up. I don’t understand how they didn’t get my message. I requested service before 11 am. Otherwise our stay was fine.
Location location location. This motel is in a perfect location. Across street from siesta key beach. Also across from one of my favorite spots Blase’ Cafe
Room was very comfy and clean. Tile floor. Whirlpool tub. Hot shower. Friendly staff. Coffee out at 7 am. We never had a problem finding a parking space. This place is under new management and is being renovated. We were here 5 days and certainly would return.
- The facility over all was clean and friendly. Many restaurants and attractions walking distance to the property. Heated pool is great, epically on those chilly days.
Siesta Key Beachside Villas
Located in Sarasota, 3.1 miles from St. Armands Circle, Siesta Key Beachside Villas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota Opera is 4.5 miles from Siesta Key Beachside Villas, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Great hospitality. Clean. Updated. Great location. Real beach atmosphere.
- The location close to the beach and town is suberb! Free beach towels and chairs are available (with deposit). 1 bedroom cottage was cute and clean and came with a welcome gift of fresh fruit and smoothie.
- The bedroom itself was a little small but you really don’t need anything more than that it’s just for sleeping! It overall was very nice and cute I would certainly stay here again!
- The grounds were adorable. Lots of tiny hang out areas and hammocks.
The location of this hotel is AMAZING. 3 minute walk to a beautiful, not crowded beach and 3 minute walk in the other direction to the cutest downtown street with all the restaurants, shops and bars. We were able to walk everywhere!!!! The location made our trip SO easy. The beach where the hotel is, is down a bit from the really crowded area of Siesta Key Beach which was really nice. We did go to the larger beach one day (a 20 minute walk on the sand) and it was WAY too crowded for our taste.
Rooms were nice, VERY comfy fluffy bed. Very clean, great shower. Liked that we had a kitchen so we could buy food and save money. The Market about a 5 minute walk down the street.
The Capri at Siesta
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Sarasota, Florida hotel is located just steps from the white sand Siesta Key Beach. The Capri at Siesta features a heated outdoor pool and villas with a full kitchen.Each air-conditioned villa at The Capri is furnished with a flat-screen cable TV, dining area, and free Wi-Fi. The kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. A sofa bed is in the living area.Guests of Capri at Siesta can relax in the courtyard garden and use the barbecue equipment. Beach chairs and cabanas are available to rent and parking is free.Downtown Siesta Key is 3 miles from The Capri at Siesta and offers a variety of shopping and dining options. Selby Botanical Gardens and Stoneybrook Golf Club are both a 12-minute drive from the hotel.
- Loved how they had beach chairs, umbrellas and sand toys available for use. It was also very convenient to have a washer and dryer. The courtyard was beautiful to sit and eat in. And the bathroom behind back was convenient. The walk to beach was super easy and quick. The staff was beyond sweet. And there are some great restaurants very close.
- Very near to the excellent beach, very nice helpful young lady checked us in.
- Have all conveniences. Large tv. Dishwasher full size frig.
- Cozy and peaceful courtyard with fountain gurgling in background, comfortable chairs for reading or enjoying a before or after dinner drink. Gas grills for a do it yourself dinner. Just a short minute walk to Pool and less than 5 to beach-private and pretty.
- Staff helpful. Easy walk to lovely beach. Free bus into town
Timberwoods Vacation Villas Sarasota
The Timberwoods Vacation Villas are less than a 5 minute walk from the Westfield Sarasota Square Mall. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and hot tub on site as well as tennis courts.A full kitchen is featured in every villa of this Sarasota Resort. Guests will enjoy free Wi-Fi in all units and a flat-screen TV with cable and a DVD player.A mini golf putting green is on site at the Sarasota Timberwoods Vacation Villas and guests can also enjoy an exciting game of shuffleboard. Barbecue facilities are available on site.This property is less than a 10 minute drive from the shores of Siesta Key Beach. The Ringling Museum of Arts is 13 miles away and Sarasota city center is a 15 minute car ride from the resort.
- Privacy of site, great pool area good location for exploring local area, well furnished looks like recently refurbished apart from master bedroom bathroom which is still adequate
The manager Patrice is very helpful and very pleasant. Everything is clear –they
provide paperwork to make sure that it is.
The villas are large and attractively furnished. We were comfortable during our stay – even during a tornado warning!Great place for walkers, as well as those who prefer to swim, play tennis, or lie in the sun.
- It was so nice having a garage. Lots of privacy! Quiet community, which was great with young kids and getting away from the busyness of the local attractions. Very clean Villas.
- Der er tale om en villa beliggende i rolige, smukke omgivelser. Vi havde et par småproblemer, men der blev handlet på det øjeblikkeligt. Tak til Teresa og Max
- sehr geräumig, gut ausgestattete Küche, ruhige große Anlage mit vielen Vögeln. Gute Anbindung an den Tamiami Trail
The Ringling Beach House
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Across the street from Siesta Key Beach, these Florida apartments provides guests with a full kitchen and 2 outdoor community pools. Shops and restaurants are an 8-minute walk away at Siesta Key Village.All apartments are individually decorated with leather, dark wood, or patterned furnishings. Vacuums and ironing facilities are also provided for Ringling Beach House guests.Guests can take chairs to the beach or make their own meals at the barbecue facilities. A laundromat is available to Siesta Key Ringling Beach House guests as well.Sarasota International Airport is 12 miles from the property. Guests can admire the koi pond and gardens of Marie Selby Botanical Gardens 8 miles away.
- the property is set up as an apartments or condo. As a matter of fact it is more accommodating than most condos that our family has rented. The unit we visited had 3 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths. The home was nicely appointed and clean. It is across the street from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Great little spot on Siesta Key. Well appointed and very comfortable. Plus easy walk to restaurants and stores in the village. Staff was very friendly.
- The location to the beach and the village was awesome. The condo was clean and stocked with everything we needed. This included beach towels, and beach toys.
- The setting is picture perfect and the location fabulous! The room super cute.
Excellent customer service.
Lot of little items in the room to make the stay easy
A Shore Thing – Siesta Key
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, A Shore Thing – Siesta Key offers accommodations in Siesta Key.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota is 5 miles from A Shore Thing – Siesta Key, and Longboat Key is 11 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 8 miles away.
Location was great to get to the beautiful beach and walking distance to the village.
With some TLC this condo could be quite nice and enjoyable, especially for families or a larger group.
- The plus for this rental was the location. Very easy to access the beautiful beach across the street.
- The location was great, close to the beach and restaurants.
- Overall it was clean, spacious and a reasonable walking distance to the beach and shops.
- Nice large roomy condo. Clean and handy to Beach access.
- Location was great to get to the beautiful beach and walking distance to the village.
Siesta Key Bungalows
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Sarasota, Florida, this resort features a heated outdoor swimming pool and direct access to Heron Lagoon. Free bike and kayak use is available.A full kitchen is available in each room at Siesta Key Bungalows. A cable TV is included.Fishing is possible at Siesta Key Bungalows. Guests can grill their catch using the on-site barbecue facilities.Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 13 miles from this resort. Guests are less than 13 miles from Asolo Repertory Theater and 8 miles from Marie Selby Botanical Gardens.
- I arrived late and was given great instructions on how to access my room and information regarding the area. The room was very clean and quaint. It was a great stay and I would certainly visit Siesta Key Bungalows again if in the area.
- It was very quiet and friendly. Good value for the money.
- Jackie was awesome and friendly. Pillows were amazing! Blanket was comfortable. Kayaks were great and the dock was wonderful.
- Location wasn’t great but not too bad. Allowed us to check in early.
- The bungalows were clean and the property manager was nice.
Top Resorts In Venice Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Venice Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Venice Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Venice Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!