10 Best Resorts To Stay In Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona:
Arizona Golf Resort & Conference Center
With an 18-hole golf course, this resort is a 30-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A restaurant and a bar are available on site. Guests can relax in 2 outdoor heated pools.Featuring free Wi-Fi, all air-conditioned rooms have a cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator at the Arizona Golf Resort Mesa. A private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.Annabelle’s Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at the Mesa Arizona Golf Resort. Guests can enjoy beer, wine and cocktails at Anna’s Lounge. A fitness center and a business center are provided.The Lost Dutchman State Park is a 25-minute drive from the Arizona Golf Resort Mesa. Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is 8 miles from the resort.
- The room was large and contained frig and mic rowaver They cleaned daily.
- Rooms were great. Staff is awesome. Fun golf course. Good lounge. Or you can go down to OTG pub as well. Highly recommend
- Looks like the resort is on the verge of closure so there was nothing I liked. Had to abandon staying here
Best Hotel Ever, Staff were very friendly and helpful. Danielle in front office very nice and helpful.
Very clean and large room. Loved it, will for sure come back to this hotel again.
- Clean & comfortable – nice pool – very friendly – enjoyed our stay
Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort
Enjoy an 18-hole world-class golf course and spectacular views of Arizona’s beautiful landscape at this luxurious resort, in the Sonoran Desert, only moments from area attractions and activities.Westgate Painted Mountain Resort provides easy access to a variety of recreational activities. Enjoy a scenic horseback ride through the desert, take a cruise down the river or enjoy rafting. A number of exceptional shopping centers as well as downtown Phoenix are also easily accessible.On-site at the Painted Mountain Resort, relax by the outdoor swimming pool or whirlpool. Enjoy a game on the basketball court, or work out in the modern fitness center. Take advantage of outdoor barbecue facilities or enjoy spacious accommodations, furnished with full kitchens or kitchenettes.The Mesa Arts Center, the Mesa Convention Center, and the Mesa Amphitheater are all 10 miles from the resort. Golfland Sunsplash is 14 miles away.
- We loved the room, everything we needed and very comfortable! We only stayed one night but the room could make it easy for a long term stay! Not to mention it’s just cute! You don’t get that typical hotel room feel
- Staff was very friendly. Golf course was nice, and the restaurant was nice.
The room was filthy and the parking was not available near the room. It was not clean overall and I would never stay there again.
- The bed was great, a bit too high for a handicapped person. The bathroom was large and clean, but again jacuzzi tub not really great for older, handicapped person.
- The grounds. They were lovely and well kept. The bed and pillows were really comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly and others staying there were friendly. It was like a home rather than a hotel.
Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort
Only steps from the San Marcos Golf Course, this hotel in Chandler, Arizona features an outdoor pool, an on-site beauty salon and 3 on-site restaurants.Each guest room at Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort provides a private balcony or patio. Guests can take advantage of the free wireless internet access available throughout the hotel or browse for souvenirs in the on-site gift shop.On-site dining is available at the 1912 Sports Lounge and AJ’s Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a cup of coffee at the on-site cafe featuring Starbucks coffee, relax in the whirlpool or rest in the beautiful courtyards.Historic, downtown San Marcos is within walking distance of the San Marcos Crowne Plaza Resort. Several sports venues including Tempe Diablo Stadium and US Airways Center are located within driving distance.
- Close proximity to our final destination, nearby dining options and local attractions.
- Everything was excellent . We stay here every time we come to Arizona
- This is an older facility, but architecture and grounds are pleasant.
- Clean bathroom, fresh towels and linens. Cindy pillows
- Large size room compared to newer built properties.
We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center
One of our top picks in Fountain Hills.Just minutes from the attractions of Scottsdale, this hotel in Fountain Hills, Arizona features a casino, championship golf course and stunning views of the surrounding mountains and Sonoran Desert.We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center features 2 outdoor pools and 2 whirlpool tubs. After working out in the fitness center, guests can relax with a massage in the day spa.Ahnala Mesquite Room, the main restaurant at We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center, serves local Native American dishes and grilled fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After dinner, guests can enjoy a glass of wine in the lounge or a specialty beverage by the pool.
- Staff was friendly, pool area was heavenly and the dining was great. Requested two doubles however got one king. That was inconvenient. Towels, bedding and service great.
- The view was gorgeous! We had the Mountain view room – The Ahnala was amazing, delicious food, drinks, & dessert. The resort lobby had cucumber water or orange water daily. The hot tubs and pools were perfectly heated. The grounds were perfectly kept and pretty! Saw wild mustang in the back parking lot on our last day! Breathtaking views of the mountain behind them. We ordered appetizers and drinks delivered to us by the pool daily! 10 out of 10 for everything!! Loved the WEKOPA Resort!! We would absolutely be back! We love Arizona!
- Great location if you prefer to escape the concrete jungle of Phoenix/Scottsdale. Golf course was exquisite.
- Very comfortable beds. Great location, Fountain Hills very close by, beautiful area.
- Lovely entrance/bar area and food in the restaurant was excellent.
Talking Stick Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Talking Stick Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The Mavericks played at your showroom. We also enjoyed Miguel Melgoza in the Cantina.
The Blue Coyote food and service was good.
- Beds were comfortable, nice amenities overall great place to stay!
- Our interaction with the staff. We had two members of the staff who went out of there to solve our question.
- Need keep club open on special occasions like Valentine’s Day or Halloween not only on weekends or have some where people can interact in a club seen not just sitting out in the open the olive room good but to much smoke it’s hard to be in there if you’re not smoking
- Fabulous, resort style casino. Staff very friendly. Incredible design.
- The Mavericks played at your showroom. We also enjoyed Miguel Melgoza in the Cantina.
CopperWynd Resort and Club
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Featuring unobstructed views of Four Peaks Mountain and Fountain Hills, this resort is a 5-minute drive from SunRidge Canyon Golf Club. A spa and restaurant are available. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Each air-conditioned room has a 47-inch flat-screen cable TV, a gas fireplace, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at the CopperWynd Resort and Club Fountain Hills. A private patio or balcony with mountain or city views is also available. Each private bathroom includes a bathrobe.Flourish Restaurant serves New American cuisine for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Sunday at Fountain Hills CopperWynd Resort and Club. Guests can take advantage of the 9 tennis courts and the pro-tennis golf shop located on site. A spa and a fitness centre are also available.Fountain Park is 4 miles from CopperWynd Resort and Club Fountain Hills. Downtown Scottsdale is a 15-minute drive from the resort.
- Clean and comfortable rooms. Good beds. Great views.
- Beautiful view. Excellent food. Great outdoor hot tub.
- Nice room with wonderful views. Breakfast was in the restaurant and we didn’t want to pay that much each day (5 days) to eat there–too pricey. Nice fireplace in the room which we did use everyday because the weather was cool and rainy.
- Great location. Great fitness center, pools, and hot tub. Great views of the valley.
Staff were very friendly & helpful. Loved the ‘boutique’ experience of a smaller resort & wonderful views from the restaurant/bar area.
Enjoyed the classes & spa experience.
Gold Canyon Golf Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Gold Canyon Golf Resort offers accommodations in Gold Canyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Scottsdale is 29 miles from Gold Canyon Golf Resort, and Mesa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Beds and pillows were definitely very comfortable and the size of the rooms were more than enough, which was a pleasant surprise!
- The staff, the grounds, the patio with the room, the pool
- Breakfast was delicious and a good value. Kokopellis dinner was great, lamb chops, osso buco – every meal the 4 of us had was very good.
- the golf, the food was excellent, 90% of the staff was extremely nice and service excellent.
- I asked for a room with a nice view as this was my honeymoon night. We were blessed to have a wonderful view and a hot tub outside to enjoy.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great location and nice pool area. Good room layout with separate bedroom and sitting area.
- Excellent fitness area (more like a center). Wide variety of fitness equipment and nothing missing. Large comfortable rooms with direct access to the outdoor walkways. Good breakfast with healthy choices available.
- Concierge/Valet staff were excellent (Clint). Had great recommendations for restaurants, coffee, hiking, etc.
- This facility is excellent dollar value. The complimentary breakfast (including omelettes made to order) and the “happy hour” far exceeded our expectations. The suites have been remodelled and we found them to be clean and comfortable. We were there during a very busy time. Nevertheless, the staff was very friendly, helpful and at all times professional. We are frequent travellers and would have no hesitation recommending this hotel.
- Suite was large, modern & clean. When you walk in, you are in the living room/kitchen, that has mini fridge, microwave & coffee machine. No dishes/cutlery so bring your own. Bedroom was roomy with comfortable bed. There are 2 buildings with a pool & hot tub in each. Pools are very basic but still good, we hear that other resorts have nicer pools. The Granada bar upstairs provides pool-side service, but you basically have to use the nearby phone to call up your order, then they will bring it. Would be nice if there was something right there. Daily breakfast and evening reception were great, but it was the same thing everyday. Location is great and shuttle service was good.
DoubleTree by Hilton Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Discover a luxurious tropical oasis in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. On 22 acres, this exceptional property features a full-service spa and is only moments from area attractions.Start the day at the Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale with a southwest-style meal from the En Fuego Restaurant. Enjoy lounging by one of 2 outdoor pools, or take advantage of the on-site racquetball and tennis courts or the 9-hole putting green. Relax with a massage from the spa, or have a cocktail from one of the resort’s bars.In addition to stunning views of the Sonoran Desert, the Scottsdale Paradise Valley Doubletree Resort offers easy access to popular points of interest. Explore the numerous shops at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, tour Arizona State University or experience historic Old Town Scottsdale.
- Beautiful facility. Grounds were lush and tropical with palm tress and colorful planters. Luxurious resort…very nice.
- Very comfortable room. I liked the ability to purchase food from the little store. Lovely pool area. Lovely well-kept grounds.
- The room itself was good and the young man that was at the reception that afternoon greeted me well and was very helpful and attentive. So was the waitress at the hotel’s restaurant. After that the service was mediocre bordering on bad. Especially with the night staff
- Staff was excellent! Friendly, happy, professional.
- Spacious room, beautiful pool area, convenient elevator.
Situated in Scottsdale, this resort offers mountain views and is 5 minutes’ walk from Scottsdale Athletic club and 5 minutes’ drive from Silverado Golf Course.Each room is fitted with a TV and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 6 miles from WorldMark Scottsdale.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Valley Lutheran Hospital Heliport Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!