10 Best Resorts To Stay In Trinidad Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Trinidad Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Trinidad Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trinidad Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trinidad Guanacaste. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Trinidad Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Trinidad Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Trinidad Guanacaste:
Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo – A concept by Hyatt
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo – A concept by Hyatt is a luxurious resort located in the Costa Rican jungle near Culebra. It boasts an on-site spa and gym, plus a swimming pool and 3 on-site restaurants. There is also a tennis court, water sports on-site or zip-line between trees and canopies.The gorgeous rooms at this property feature stunning views of the jungle and the Pacific Ocean. They boast wooden décor and a large private bathroom with free premium toiletries.Guests have the choice of three on-site restaurants that serve fresh farm-to-table ingredients, with locally inspired dishes and an extensive wine-by-the-glass menu.The property can arrange outdoor activities like snorkelling, paddle boarding, kayaking and swimming. The beach is just a 2-minute walk from the resort, while Arenal Volcano National Park is 98.8 miles away.Palo Verde National Park is a 1-hour drive, while Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport is just 15.5 miles from Andaz Papagayo.
- Food was fantastic. Off property beach was the best I have found in Costa Rica but you had to shuttle over
- Gorgeous views from rooms, viewing platform to see monkeys int the trees, beach club
- Great Hotel , made to feel very welcome , staff were very friendly & went out of their way to make us feel welcome . In particular Jonathan & Eigor in the restaurant were very helpful & friendly. Would definitely return to the Hotel. Only criticism was the beach area was not that welcoming , stick to the pools.
- Security entrance. General facilities, room and decor. Staff Hospitality. Great house keeping service. Location of our room. Anniversary surprise. Only attended 1 class. Bug spray readily available.
- All was just perfect: food, staf, localisation. Definitely recommend this hotel
Secrets Papagayo All Inclusive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Secrets Papagayo is located in Culebra in the region of Guanacaste. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. Tamarindo is 25 miles from Secrets Papagayo, and Playa Conchal is 18 miles away. Liberia Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Aqua Restaurant, view from our room and friendly staff and beautiful grounds.
- Food was amazing. Room was very clean. Room service was excellent and faster than expected. I was impressed. Took a 4 hour cruise and saw whales! Amazing!!
- The room was comfortable and clean. Room service was excellent. Plenty of restaurants and bars around pools and beach.
- Excellent staff and support at the resort. They all went above and beyond. Pura Vida
Staff was amazing, especially our bartender Jose! He went above and beyond to make our stay as special at it was. Without him, we certainly would not have enjoyed ourselves.
The entertainment staff was so energetic and really showed they loved making guests happy.
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Featuring 4 swimming pools, 2 private beaches, golf courts, gym and a business center, this complex is set on Papagayo Gulf and is a 35-minute drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The rooms have stylish décor with rattan and bamboo furnishing, air conditioning, a sitting area, flat-screen cable TV and dining area. The terraces may feature ocean views, and the bathrooms come equipped with a bathtub, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo can choose from 4 restaurants that serve salads, vegetarian dishes, Italian cuisine, seafood, steak dishes and local food. A children’s menu is available and there is a sushi bar at the Tico’s Lounge.This resort has the exclusive Tuanis Teen Center where teenage guests can find a flat-screen TV, DVD player, video games, computers with free Internet and iPod docking stations.Snorkeling, sea kayaking, horseback riding and tours to Palo Verde National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park and to Nicaragua can be arranged by this complex for a fee.
- Amazing property and location, an incredible hotel!
- Design is great. People very nice and charming and helpful. Zip lining fun. Pools great. Super comfortable. Food great. Kids club as ever fantastic!
- Номер нормальный но ничего особенного…3+ Never Back ágain
- Прекрасное место для любителей роскошно отдохнуть в относительном уединении. Резорт расположен один на полуострове, больше в пределах видимости/досягаемости нет поселений/отелей. Много дикой фауны, впрочем, безопасной: пеликаны, обезьянки, иногда броненосец. Завтраки хорошо сервировать на специальных верандах рядом со сьютами, но для разнообразия можно посещать и буфет. На пляже всегда много свободных мест. Ничего не воруют. Парни, ответственные за водные активности, если надо, монуть достать всё на свете или отвезти навстречу приключениям? (я, впрочем, не воспользовалсяиих предложениями, так что это только их самореклама)
- La ubicación, instalaciones y atención del personal. También excelente la restauración. Pero muy cara.
Occidental Papagayo – Adults Only-All Inclusive
One of our best sellers in Culebra! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Culebra Bay’s spectacular cliffs, this all-inclusive, adults-only complex offers a private beach, 2 freeform swimming pools and a spa. Each stylish room has a balcony with partial views of the bay.The spacious rooms at Occidental Papagayo – Adults Only-All Inclusive include satellite TV, and a safe. There is a coffee maker and a free minibar with beer, soft drinks and water.Unlimited food, drinks and snacks are available from the international restaurants and bars. Daily activities at the hotel include kayaking and aerobics. You can also use the tennis courts and the gym.Occidental Papagayo – Adults Only-All Inclusive is situated on Costa Rica’s tropical Pacific Coast, a 35-minute drive from Liberia International Airport. Staff can arrange rainforest excursions or visits to Palo Verde National Park.
- The staff were wonderful and really made things enjoyable.
- We loved the service everything is our room was very clean, the bar was replenished and the staff was always ready to help! thank you Francini Enzo and Karen at front desk also Roy for making sure our romantic dinner was so memorable. We would like to thank Lissete at the buffet always smiling and Roberto for the great fish recommendation at the Italian place, also both the bartender at the pool bar and the one at the other pool excellent job 🙂 and the amazing entertainment staff. Great place they made us feel so welcomed we definitely come back!!!
- Great value compared to the other resorts in the area
- The room was very nice and the people are very friendly
Drinks on all inclusive
Villas Sol Costa Rica
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Gulf of Papagayo, Villas Sol Costa Rica features an outdoor swimming pool and offers elegant accommodation, on site water sports facilities and breathtaking views of the surrounding area.Villas Sol Costa Rica’s double rooms feature 2 double beds or one extra large double bed. They have a flat-screen cable TV, an 16-inch digital safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.All villas are air-conditioned and have a spacious living-dining room and a full kitchen including kitchen utensils, a toaster and a fridge.La Bahía restaurant serves a continental and buffet breakfast, and is open for lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers themed dinner nights, including Costa Rican, Mexican, Italian or international food.The staff can give you more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area.Daniel Oduber International Airport is just a 20 minute drive away.
- The wait staff in the dining room and bars were very nice although the food was terrible,
- Beach is beautiful and you can see awesome sunsets!
- The New Years eve dinner was good. The view from the room was amazing.
- The only good thing about this place was the view!
- The view is very nice and the personell was mostly very friendly. Only other positive point is that on can see small animals in their natural habitat around and in the hotel.
Cañon de la Vieja Lodge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cañon de la Vieja Lodge offers accommodations in Liberia. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 31 miles from Cañon de la Vieja Lodge, and Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff and we had a cute little cabin with comfortable beds. Lots of activities available to set up. The property is beautiful.
Stayed there a night, to be close to the airport, but far enough away to enjoy the beauty of Costa Rica. It was about a $30 cab ride from the airport. Felt like we were at camp! The cabins/rooms were adorable and a lot of space. The pool was nice with a swim up bar. The restaurant had delicious food at reasonable prices. We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast in the morning before heading out (fruit, coffee and your choice of eggs/toast).
Make sure you bring a flashlight!
- Best thing was breakfast overlooking the canyon and swimming in the cool Colorado river. Also good location close to Liberia, beaches of North Nicoya and Rincon de la Vieja Park for superb hiking and waterfall swims.
- Food was very good. Pool was the best ever. We enjoyed all of our activities.
- Good location, very nice breakfast outdoor room, interesting activities
Villa Hermosa Heights
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Villa Hermosa Heights is located in Playa Hermosa in the region of Guanacaste, just 22 miles from Tamarindo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Villa Hermosa Heights, and Playa Grande is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Café de Playa beach front suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Cafe de Playa Boutique Hotel is located in Coco, just 21 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Playa Conchal is 13 miles from Cafe de Playa Boutique Hotel, and Playa Hermosa is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 11 miles from the property.
nice modern room, part of restaurant, great friendly check-in
great sunset views, beach is quite nice
AC worked great
hotel has beach chairs and hammocks to use
yummy food and drink but at full Canadian prices
located on quiter north end of beach (15 min walk to downtown)
Food was fantastic. Staff amazing. Room was perfect. Beach RIGHT OUT YOUR DOOR
the massage lady in blue on the beach was worth the 40$
Location: hard to beat, steps to the beach and great sunsets.
Food: Seafood is excellent but they do not open for breakfast!
Staff: Everyone was great, very helpful.
- Loved the location. Beautiful beach and private. Not too far from town
- Location away from town and on beach. Very friendly working staff also.
- nice modern room, part of restaurant, great friendly check-in
Luxury Coco villas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Guanacaste, 20 miles from Tamarindo, Luxury Coco villas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.Playa Conchal is 13 miles from Luxury Coco villas, and Playa Hermosa is 2 miles away. Liberia Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Luxury Pacifico L803
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Luxury Pacifico L803 is located in Coco, just 20 miles from Tamarindo. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Playa Conchal is 13 miles from Luxury Pacifico, and Playa Hermosa is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 11 miles from Luxury Pacifico L803.
- Resort style accomodation, excellent pools, property well equiped. Perfect for resort style stays where no exposure to local culture etc is required.
- Location, close to grocery, shopping beaches ,restaurants. We felt safe here and had a great time.
- El apartamento estaba muy bonito,muy cómodo , excelente ubicación con respecto a las piscinas, bien equipado
- El apartamento es muy muy cómodo. Tal y como aparece en las fotos y provisto de absolutamente todo. Estuvimos muy agusto.
El lugar es muy lindo, cuenta con todo tipo de servicios alrededor,.
El apartamentO es muy cómodo , muy bonito, el complejo cuenta con todas las comodidades que uno desea para un paseo a la playa!
Muy bonito el lugar, la atención de la dueña es muy buena esta muy atenta a sus comentarios, preguntas, etc,
Es una excelente opción de estadía! ??
Top Resorts In Trinidad Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Trinidad Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Trinidad Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Trinidad Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!