10 Best Resorts To Stay In Torremolinos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torremolinos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Torremolinos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torremolinos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torremolinos Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Torremolinos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Torremolinos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Torremolinos Andalucía:
Sahara Sunset Club By Diamond Resorts
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This complex is built in a typical Andalusian style, with apartments set around a huge pool. Guests have use of the extensive gym and indoor hot tub. All accommodations feature a private balcony.Enjoy the Spanish weather all year round when you stay at the Sahara Sunset. Andalusia has mild temperatures much of the year, so a trip to the beach can be rewarded with a swim in the Mediterranean Sea or a lovely walk along the coast.After lounging by the Sahara Sunset’s impressive swimming pool, refresh yourself with a drink and snack from the Casbah Café. You can also sample delicious cocktails with exotic flavors.
- First 10 I give. Huge apartments with all the benefits of a hotel/resorts. Everything is thought about. We had an amazing stay.
- Staff friendly helpful apartment was beautiful every thing seemed brand new top class . Pool areas clean well kept as was hot tubs on roof my granddaughter loved indoor pool lifeguard very helpful fantastic stay will recommend and definitely be back !
The staff were so professional, friendly and helpful. The accommodation was so spacious, clean and fully equipped. Tvs in every room. Washing machine. Dishwasher.
Complimentary tea coffee sugar milk water.
Lovely dining room n food and great value for money.
- Newly refurbished room and good size of balcony. Has all amenities required. Room B2 is a sun trap.
- Good location, quiet setting and good range of pools. Restaurant food was good and you could take away
One of our top picks in Benalmádena.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Pueblo Evita is located in Benalmádena, 10 miles from Malaga and 20 miles from Marbella. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Torremolinos is 2.9 miles from Pueblo Evita, and Fuengirola is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 6 miles from Pueblo Evita.
- The apartment was comfortable and well equipped. We were very pleased that we were able to check in early and Extend our stay another night. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly helpful staff and very clean property. Always hot water in apartment.
- Our apartment was more than adequate and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful and did everything to make our stay enjoyable.
- The pool, bars and staff were great. Location nice too.
- Apartment was roomy with big balcony.Beds were very comfy and appreciated an iron and hairdryer. We were also able to access some uk TV channels.They staff were all very welcoming and helpful.Excellent value.
Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron
One of our top picks in Fuengirola.Located in Fuengirola, 13 miles from Malaga, Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Marbella is 17 miles from Reserva del Higueron, and Torremolinos is 6 miles away. Malaga Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Room, location, food quality, sports facilities all excellent for the price
- It felt like I was staying in an art gallery, the ceiling lights, the furniture, really quite stunning.
- A very modern hotel with very, very cheap looking basic furniture. Location for the airport is good but that is about the only good thing you can say about it!! Oh, and the roof bar is a nice – child free zone- but sadly too cold to enjoy. It is outside!!
Great gym facilities.
Modern style rooms
- Tripadvisor reviews stated that staff were unhelpful we found them excellent
Holiday World Resort
One of our top picks in Benalmádena.Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Holiday World Resort is located in Benalmádena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Malaga is 13 miles from Holiday World Resort, and Marbella is 17 miles away. Malaga Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The staff where extremely helpful. The hotel had the wow factor
- This was OK for an overnight stop over, but I would not recommend for an out of season stay in this particular hotel.
- Everything including use of indoor pool/gym/sauna is an extra charge per day.
- My family and I went to this holiday for Christmas and was told that we would have Christmas dinner at lunch time, there was no Christmas dinner it was just the normal buffet, would not recommend this hotel for Christmas it wasn’t what we expected and was told at all
- The hotel is more in the Fuengerolo area and 15 mins by car from the harbour of Benalmadina so you need a taxi or car .. the hotel is huge and super clean – the staff are wonderful . the food for me as a vegan was excellent with fresh veggies and salad – the hotel would be buzzing in the summer but we were off peak in November so lots of things were not open .. the water falls in the lobby were amazing .. our room a jnr suite was very nice and with good views of pool and sea
Holiday Village is located in Benalmádena, just 11 miles from Malaga.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Marbella is 20 miles from Holiday Village, and Torremolinos is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The Room was spacious and the kitchenette was helpful for the baby. Staff were lovely very welcoming
- The activities were great for kids and all inclusive was a hit for adults! But it was not an option online, but I asked when I arrived!
- La atención al cliente, la habitacion, las camas super cómodas, además de amplias, tiene su cocina no cocine en ella pero estaba muy bien, buffet libre para desayunar estupendo, para el almuerzo nos salió 25,5€ x pers, las zonas de entretenimiento, está muy bien que te puedas mover por los demás hoteles, aunque deberían poner un mapa del recinto con las instalaciones para conocer los demás hoteles y saber lo que tienen, el Village es un hotel para familias esta muy completito, el polinesia tiene bolera y spa infantil, desde luego es más bonito pero la piscina y el parque para niños es mejor el Village. Volveré
- La Antencion de recepción cuando lleguemos, lleguemos con una persona en silla de ruedas y nos facilito muchísimo la estancia
- Es un complejo muy grande y el personal muy amable.
Holiday World Premium Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Holiday World Premium Resort is located in Benalmádena in the region of Andalusia, just 13 miles from Malaga. The resort has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Marbella is 17 miles from Holiday World Premium Resort, and Torremolinos is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 9 miles from Holiday World Premium Resort.
- The hotel is very big and is a special experience inside:)
- Room of a good size, nice places with turtles and a fish pool at the hotel
- The kids club staff were amazing great with the kids unlike rest of the staff.
- Huge suites with separate bedroom, bathroom and kitchen area.
- Reception staff were all excellent, very spacious public areas.
Villa La Jamisa
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Villa La Jamisa offers accommodations in Mijas. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. Malaga is 14 miles from Villa La Jamisa, and Marbella is 15 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 9 miles away.
- We Liked the views and the peace of the villa. We also liked Mijas Pueblo a charming village with plenty Bars, shops and places to eat.
- Really lovely large apartment. Nice Gardens. Great views.
- Thomas is a very nice gentleman. When we arrived his villa, he gave us detail introduce of our house. Also help book early morning car to airport when we leave. His villa has great view of sea and whole Mijas city. A loft house has very cozy comfortable bed. Next time we will come back again. And wants to live in Thomas’s villa at least one week!
- Excellent views from our 2 bedroom apartment, owner Thomas very friendly and made us feel welcome. We will definitely return again next year & hopefully stay in same apartment. Villa is close to village of Mijas which is very pretty with lots of lovely restaurants, shops & bars.
- Outstanding view from our terrace. Security and parking at villa Jamisa.
Select Marina Park
One of our top picks in Fuengirola.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Fuengirola in the region of Andalusia, 18 miles from Malaga, Select Marina Park features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Marbella is 14 miles from Select Marina Park, and Torremolinos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 14 miles from Select Marina Park.
- I enjoyed whole experience. Restaurant ECT very good.
- Apartment space, close to facilities, close to the beach
- A good selection of vegetarian options. Quite a creative menu
- Spacious. Clean. Good kids club. Good Pilates session with Maria.
- The helpfulness of the staff, especially when we ask to change the apartment to accommodate a 9 month old baby. The apartment near the swimming pool was great. Happy hour. The evening entertainment.
La Granja de Antonio
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, La Granja de Antonio is located in Alhaurín el Grande in the region of Andalusia, just 15 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Marbella is 15 miles from La Granja de Antonio, and Torremolinos is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Cala Resort
One of our top picks in La Cala de Mijas.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, La Cala Resort is located in La Cala de Mijas, just 20 miles from Malaga. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Marbella is 9 miles from La Cala Resort, and Torremolinos is 14 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 16 miles away.
Superb staff. Just exceptional in how they treated us. Super friendly and very happy; it seems like they really enjoy thier jobs and the clients who stay at the property
I stay in hotels all the time; never seen such a top notch staff
- Nice location, great view, fast room service and a good breakfast
Good price quality range
Check out : pay 10€/each our of later check out
- Relaxing environment with stunning views. Wonderful spa. Excellent breakfast
- very peaceful location but a little out of the way from everything else. Excellent staff and service, rooms very clean and restaurant very good.
- Superb staff. Just exceptional in how they treated us. Super friendly and very happy; it seems like they really enjoy thier jobs and the clients who stay at the property
Top Resorts In Torremolinos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Torremolinos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Torremolinos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Torremolinos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!