10 Best Resorts To Stay In Tías Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Tías Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Tías Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tías Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tías Lanzarote. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Tías Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Tías Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Tías Lanzarote:
Hotel Lanzarote Village
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This elegant hotel across from Los Pocillos beach has its own outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts, and elegant rooms with furnished terraces.Enjoy a relaxing beach vacation with friends and family at the Lanzarote Village, featuring an excellent location in the popular Puerto del Carmen resort.Admire the views of the sea or swimming pool from your well-equipped room.Sunbathe by the hotel’s pool, or relax in the hot tub or with a massage.Guests can take advantage of the Lanzarote Village’s billiards, ping-pong and darts facilities. You can also rent a bike at the front desk and cycle along the sunny coast.There is a game room and playground for kids, who will enjoy the entertainment activities offered.At meal times, head to the non-smoking buffet restaurant, and grab a drink at the cocktail bar, where you can enjoy daily live music.
- Relaxed, comfortable and clean. Great balcony poolside.
- Everything was brilliant. Food, facilities and the Staff.
- The entertainment team were excellent and kept my 3 children entertained, with mini club for 2 of them and the daytime activities for the older one.
- Excellent rooms, facilities, and brilliant meals – location close to the beach, but not far from the town centre; hotel pools super!
- Staff were fantastic from reception to waiting staff cleaning staff very touragh great place I highly recomand it
Alondra Villas y Suites
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto del Carmen in the region of Lanzarote, 10 miles from Playa Blanca, Alondra Villas y Suites features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Corralejo is 18 miles from Alondra Villas y Suites, and Costa Teguise is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Fabulous breakfast, very regular cleaning of rooms, lovely little garden outside bungalow
- The bed was really comfortable. Great privacy all round. Loved the pool….good space to park rented car. The cooking facilities are good. Dulux villa was clean and cleaned daily.
- This was the third occasion that we have stayed in one of Alondras villas . Quality of everything superb. Staff excellent. The included buffet breakfast as good or better than a five star hotel.
- Everything was beautiful, well thought out and pure luxury
There was a great choice for everyone, the fresh orange juicer was great.
We requested omelettes towards the end of the week and they were delicious.
It was a lovely area to eat in and we stayed there for over an hour most mornings, very relaxing
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Club Atlántico is located in Puerto del Carmen, just 12 miles from Playa Blanca.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Corralejo is 19 miles from Club Atlántico, and Costa Teguise is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- apartment / complex very good/food very good staff great and very clean great place to stay
The pool bar was excellent the staff were really friendly and informative! The complex is relatively small, so friendly and intimate, just right for a relaxing break!
Really enjoyed the Friday barbecue!
- Rooms have been renovated to a high standard. All areas very clean and freshly painted.
- The welcome basket containing snacks was a nice touch. Nice crockery.
- The whole experience was brilliant from start to finish and we would definitely go back again and recommend to friends
One of our top picks in San Bartolomé.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Casa Tomarén is located in San Bartolomé. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Puerto del Carmen is 7 miles from Casa Tomarén, and Playa Blanca is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The pool area was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Lovely spot, slightly off beaten track and with loads of charm. Pool area was brill. Views of countryside from villa were amazing.
- This is a charming set up in a rural location. In the centre of the island, Casa Tomaren is a great base to explore from. The grounds are attractively bohemian, with a nice pool and hot tub. The studio was perfect for 2 for a week, albeit a bit dark. It was very quiet and was a super place to get away from the crowds to chill out.
- Everything, the setting, the atmosphere and the room
- Staff are very friendly and helpful, location is good, the pool area is secluded and very nice.
Located in the outskirts of Puerto del Carmen.
The resort has an outdoor pool and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.
Every room includes a TV, as well as an electric kettle.
There is a 24-hour reception, and the property is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Playa Blanca is 10.6 miles from Casas Heddy, while Corralejo is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 miles from Casas Heddy.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In a quiet resort 3 miles west of Puerto del Carmen, Costa Calero has 4 outdoor swimming pools and a spa with a sauna. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beach.Costa Calero has elegant, air conditioned rooms, each decorated in bright colors. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV and have a balcony with sea views. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and dinner. The menu includes a variety of Canarian cuisines. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar and one with live entertainment. Puerto Calero harbor and a promenade lined with bars and restaurants is just 1,000 feet from the hotel.There is an scuba diving center, Squalo Diving, at the hotel, and Lanzarote Golf Club is about a 15 minute drive away. Costa Calero is 8 miles from the Lanzarote Airport and about a 25 minute drive from Arrecife ferry port with regular departures to the island Gran Canaria.
- Fantastic view over the marina from the balcony. Spacious room, good shower and nice toiletries. Very nice clean hotel but rather large and impersonal for us. Good location just outside the marina.
- As we have been to this property previously we knew what to expect, it is in a beautiful setting and everything about it is perfect for a peaceful holiday.
- The room was very comfortable. The terraces with amazing views.
- The location in calero is excellent. The outlook over the sea and coast line is superb.
- The breakfast was great but very busy due to the number of people in the hotel. Tea / Coffee was hot and the freshly cooked food was excellent. A wide variety of choices as well.
Oasis Lanz Beach Mate
One of our top picks in Costa Teguise.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Oasis Lanz Beach Mate is located in Costa Teguise in the region of Lanzarote, just 12 miles from Puerto del Carmen. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and car rental is available. Playa Blanca is 22 miles from Oasis Lanz Beach Mate, and Corralejo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was superb every morning. Vast selection of foods available. Did not dissapoint.
- Very stylish and pleasant reception area. Lovely big apartment. A little tired round the edges, but they are working on upgrading the apartments. A very chilled and relaxed feel to the place, which we loved. All in all, it was great value for money and I would recommend. It is well located, just a few minutes from the beach and pubs/restaurants etc.
- THE COMPLEX WAS IN A GREAT LOCATION AND THE STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. WE HAD THE BREAKFAST AS WELL AND IT WAS SUPER
- the location of these apts is perfect..beds were extra comfy might even be memory foam they were that good.buffet breakfast included in price is fab plenty to choose from
- The location and pool surroundings are excellent.This was our seventh visit and once the refurbishment of the apartments is finished we look forward to the new accommodation.
Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in the district of Playa Blanca, Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca offers luxurious accommodation with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Set in a Moorish-style building, it features 11 pools, including a children’s pool with slides. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The property also boasts a spacious kids’ club, called Castleland, with different activities for children, including babisitting services and a bedroom for children.Featuring a terrace with views of the sea or the surroundings, the rooms have a furnished balcony or terrace, satellite TV and air conditioning. Some rooms include a hydromassage shower.The property offers a variety of restaurants, including an international buffets and Italian and Oriental cuisine, plus an adults-only restaurant. There are also 4 bars in the complex, including an adults-only bar and a sports bar.The VitaNova Spa has an indoor hydromassage pool and offers a range of treatments. There is also a gym and hairdressers, and a 5D movie theatre. The resort offers different packages for spa treatments for families and couples.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the centre of Las Coloradas Marina. Lanzarote’s airport is 12.4 miles away.
- Second visit. More like a 4 star. Facilities good though. Pools good but cold in high winds most of the week. Plenty for kids to do. Worth a visit to volcanoes etc.
- Entertainment was brilliant, every night something different. Staff working very hard, always happy to help. Lovely views down the coast line. We’ve had a car which was very handy for shopping and exploring the island.
- Absolutely amazing place, heaven for kids and parents, huge variety of entertainment for all , delicious food, friendly staff. Everything was just perfect.
Nice walk along the sea – no cars, no sales, o beggars ….nice walk without any pressure …
Great shopping area and restaurants …
Nice not expansive beauty salons for nails and hair ….
- The quality and vast choice of food and drinks was excellent. All staff from reception, cleaning, animation and bar staff were brilliant very friendly helpful and fun. The facilities are brilliant and the children are the main focus at this hotel which is what we wanted so much for them to do and be entertained with the added bonus of adult only chill out areas whilst the kids are busy having fun we had a truely fun and memorable holiday and will definitely go back and highly recommend to friends and anyone reading this review.
Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive 24 hours
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive 24 hours offers accommodations in Playa Blanca, just 9 miles from Puerto del Carmen. The resort has an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Corralejo is 10 miles from Sandos Papagayo Beach, and Costa Teguise is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 13 miles from Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive 24 hours.
- The entertainment team tried really hard and were kind to the children
- After bailing out on a local villa due to poor maintenance, we loved our 2 days at this resort
- Room lovely, bed comfy, food astonishingly good for the size of the place.
- The Royal Elite upgrade wasn’t amazing but for the cost of upgrade was a must!
- Good variety of food of a decent quality. I am not a chip person so enjoyed the huge selection of salad, fish and protein dishes. Chips, pizza and pasta were on hand for those that like it. There were adequate sunbeds so the 6.30am brigade to reserve a bed didn’t exist. The evening entertainment was varied and of a decent calibre. Children’s entertainment appeared to be good but our children are adults.
Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in the Playa Blanca area of southern Lanzarote, Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo offers 5 swimming pools, a modern gym, and wellness centre including a sauna, experience shower, and hot tub.All the hotel’s rooms are spacious and feature a terrace or a balcony. They also offer single beds, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone and bathtub or shower. Guests will find a hairdryer and free bathroom amenities. WiFi and a safety deposit box are available for a surcharge. A mini-bar is also available on request –except for the family rooms–.You can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a snack bar. A multipurpose athletic court, bicycle rental and two conference rooms are also featured.Playa Blanca Marina is just 10 minutes’ walk away, while the Marina Rubicon Shopping Centre and the ferry to Fuerteventura are just 1.9 miles away. A supermarket can be found just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- All aspects of my visit were excellent. Staff food and facilities were well above average
- Room was lovely, pool was lovely staff helpful and friendly
- They catered for us perfectly. My granddaughter is coeliac and they made sure she had fresh made bread and crepes for breakfast as well as a great choice for dinner.
Room and view from balcony. (Extra charge)
Some of the stage entertainment.
- The room and the view. More importantly the people were great.
Top Resorts In Tías Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Tías Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Tías Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Tías Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!