10 Best Resorts To Stay In Thong Son Beach Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Thong Son Beach Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Thong Son Beach Koh Samui:
Samui Boat Lagoon
One of our top picks in Choeng Mon Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Samui Boat Lagoon offers luxurious accommodations with spacious villas and private pools. Nestled amidst tropical greenery, it offers free Wi-Fi and direct private access to beachfront and marina.Overlooking the Gulf of Siam, Boat Lagoon Samui is easily accessible from the village of Cheong Mon. It is a 15 minute drive from both the International Airport and the nightlife of Chaweng.Surrounded by tropical landscapes, modern Thai-style villas offer privacy and convenience with ample lounge areas and well-furnished kitchenettes. They feature a patio with lounge chairs.Samui Boat Lagoon also provides free parking on site. For leisure, enjoy soothing massages or arrange sightseeing tours and water sports activities with help from the tour desk.Samui Boat Lagoon is within walking distance of various beachfront bars and restaurants.
The room(s) were amazing, better than the pictures portrayed.
Only niggle was the coffee ‘rations’ were small…!
The temperatures at the time of our visit were pretty high, 36 degrees during the day, lowering to 28 degrees in the evenings!
- All the staff so very helpful and freindly especially Iye on reception and our room lady Porn. The villa was lovely and our private pool great. The gardens very pretty and well maintained. It was great to have a dvd selection and player for nights in and local take always from restaurants. Cooking facilities good. We really enjoyed making friends with local food shops and especially massage parlour ladies over the road.
The private pool was lovely.
Stop @sopa local restaurant is a 5 minute walk with good good.
The villas are beautiful. Very private and quiet. Big swimming pool was great too.
The staff are super friendly and will do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable.
The price was very good value for what you get. I stayed in a similar place in Bali recently but this was much bigger for similar price.
- Having the privacy and private pool was what made this holiday an extra relaxing one .
- The room(s) were amazing, better than the pictures portrayed.
Samui Mermaid Resort
One of our best sellers in Bang Rak Beach! Samui Mermaid Resort offers accommodations in Bangrak Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 13 miles from Samui Mermaid Resort, and Chaweng is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 0.6 miles from Samui Mermaid Resort.
- The place is quite large. You check in and they take you on a golf cart to your room which is on the other side of the road if you are staying in the cheaper ones. The Mermaid restaurant is good, but there is no real competition near by. All the nice stuff is on the ocean side of the resort so spend a few dollars more and get a better room.
- The view from the garden bungalows was good, pool was ok , food average
- Absolutely lovely place to stay! Kind and helpful staff, great location and perfect for couples. Markets and restaurants in walking distance, five minute drive to fisherman’s village and surrounded by beaches. Pool is great for all ages and never a problem to get a pair of seats by the pool. Very clean! Always maintaining rooms and gardens to keep the place looking lovely!
Upgraded from a garden room to a sea room with a/c(recommended). Nice clean pool area and right next to the beach. Food was nice and room was good.
Not far from airport. Driver from hotel took us to Chaweng and gave us number to pick us back up later after a night out. Reception staff very helpful in booking transport to Don Sak, then on to Khao Sok.
- The pool was ok and it’s walking distance to boat for Koh Phangan
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach
One of our top picks in Choeng Mon Beach.Located in Choeng Mon Beach in the region of Koh Samui, 12 miles from Ko Phangan, SALA Samui Choengmon Beach features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for canoeing. Chaweng is 3 miles from SALA Samui Choengmon Beach, and Khanom is 29 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 1.9 miles away.
We went for our honeymoon and we’re given flowers on arrival and our room was set up for honeymoon with flowers in the bath and champagne and chocolate on arrival. We were super happy with the extras we received like a complimentary afternoon tea and couple massages. I have gluten and dairy allergies and even afternoon tea they made for me so I could eat it. I wasn’t hungry (which I normally am when I’m away) I was supplied with bread that I could eat which they had for me everyday. They also remembered me and my allergies. Bed was super comfy and we even got a pillow menu.
It’s the little things that matter like complimentary water and fruit given to you through the day at the hotel or on the beach front as you lay in the sun. Very relaxing time, really enjoyed it and would definitely go and stay again.
- Perfect for traveling with babies, very comfortable, clean, easy and relaxing . Facilities are great, beautiful beach, nice and helpful staff. Best breakfast!!!
- We spent 1 week there with a baby and they provided a bed for my son as well as a sterilizer without asking. Very thoughtful. The facilities are great, the pools very pleasant ( 1 for kids, 1 for adults only) the pool villa is comfortable and convenient with a baby, you can enjoy the pool while your baby is resting.
- Made our honeymoon extra special with the added touches. Also loved the homemade teas at night as a sleep aid from the chef
The breakfast was excellent, you have everything you want and even more.
Fresh water and some fruits when we’re at the pool.
Every night, a different event.
The staff is amazing!
- We went for our honeymoon and we’re given flowers on arrival and our room was set up for honeymoon with flowers in the bath and champagne and chocolate on arrival. We were super happy with the extras we received like a complimentary afternoon tea and couple massages. I have gluten and dairy allergies and even afternoon tea they made for me so I could eat it. I wasn’t hungry (which I normally am when I’m away) I was supplied with bread that I could eat which they had for me everyday. They also remembered me and my allergies. Bed was super comfy and we even got a pillow menu.
Idyllic Samui Resort
One of our top picks in Choeng Mon Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Choeng Mon Beach in the region of Koh Samui, 11 miles from Ko Phangan, Idyllic Samui Resort features a private beach area and water sports facilities. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, fishing and canoeing. The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 3.9 miles from Idyllic Samui Resort, and Khanom is 29 miles away. Samui Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The lady at reception who greeted us was lovely and couldn’t do enough. We only stayed 1 night as we needed to be up early to get the ferry.
- Really comfortable and well equipped apartment. Private beach is really amazing. Natalia and Beer who run the reception were really friendly. Was really impressed.
- this is my second stay in the Idyllic resort . The first time I was 2 years ago the first time was good the second perfect. They improved a lot in the resort, rain shower, new furniture . The staaf is as always friendly .I will come again
- The service and help from both the staff members was amazing. They do everything to make your stay perfect. They also have a driver to take you in town to Chaweng.
Big romantic bed with canopy and fresh flowers, big plus for a couple.
Super private and fresh breakfast delivery, full working kitchen with lots of cooking equipment so really good for families as well. Had a private beach and airport shuttle.
The Tongsai Bay
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, The Tongsai Bay is located in Choeng Mon Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Phangan is 12 miles from The Tongsai Bay, and Chaweng is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 2.5 miles from The Tongsai Bay.
- The property was amazing. We received a free upgrade from a poolside to a villa poolside apartment which was very spacious. The location was very quiet and enabled us a spectacular view to the sea. The food was great. Fresh fruit, cake or biscuits were freely provided, daily. The staff were awesome. Entertainment provided both Day and night, so you didn’t need to go venture out. We felt well pampered. On our last day, we enjoyed a couples full body massage. It was our first time having this Thai treatment. A super end to our holiday!!! We will definitely be visiting again.
- The service was amazing. The room and view was beautiful. Breakfast had many options. Always able to find a good place at the pool and beach. Many options for food, so you can be happy never leaving the resort.
- Such a relaxing and nice hotel. Amazing service, very good food both in the restaurant and the bar at the beach. We dined twice at the restaurant and it was much better food than in the restaurants outside of the hotel. Breakfast is super nice, with fruits and all the fresh juices. Cocktails made of the fresh fruits on the beach. Very nice spa with the average price for the massage 70 euro. The area of the hotel is very green, full of flowers and birds with lots of sustainability elements. There is yoga class twice a week, you need to pay extra, but it really worth it.
- Excellent beautiful resort. Will definitely return. Breakfast and International restaurant on the beach were magnificent. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Rooms comfortable and clean. Also had a great spa experience.
- A little slice of paradise, total relaxation, amazing food and surroundings, will be back for sure!
Tides Boutique Samui Resort & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tides Boutique Samui Resort & Spa is located in Choeng Mon Beach in the region of Koh Samui, just one mile from Bang Rak Pier. The resort has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as golfing, snorkeling and diving. Samui Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Beautiful property. The Pool Villas are gorgeous, the staff very friendly and helpful.
- Booked last minute and could not be happier. It’s a small resort with maybe only 10 villas, so its not crowded. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the infinity pool overlooking the beach was straight out of a catalogue (I’m a millennial so of course there were pictures galore). Great breakfast which was included, but I will say the drink prices were a tad high but its inline with regular resort prices. The location is ideal if you are looking for a quiet getaway, you literally have a stretch of beach to yourself, but you are also about a 10min walk from town. Overall I am pleased and will be staying here next time I am in Thailand.
- The room is awesome! Mine is the beachfront suite so I could walk down to the beach from the room! Great experience and good for those who is seeking for a quiet place to just relax and enjoy the moment.
- The sunset view, the pool, the food and the breakfast. Restaurant staff and other staff is very friendly and helpful. Room cleaning service is there always in time. Private sailing tour service was very considerate since it was a family trip and we were traveling with the elderly and kids.
The property was so cute and cozy enough.
It seems private and so quiet. The staff are also great. And food is delicious.
Samui Blue Orchid
One of our top picks in Choeng Mon Beach.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Samui Blue Orchid is located in Choeng Mon Beach in the region of Koh Samui, just 13 miles from Ko Phangan. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 2.9 miles from Samui Blue Orchid, and Khanom is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- It is outstanding. Everything is perfect. The staff is really friendly and helpful. They have great services. The villa is completely private and really silent. It is only 600 m away from a very beautiful beach. Even though they provide free shuttle to beach, we prefered walking. The room and the pool is actually bigger than the pictures. We will be back!!!
- 100 % privacy, very friendly staff, good Wi-Fi connection, private pool
- Good location. Good to have shuttle to the beach daily
- The best villa I had been, nice staffes kindly, thank ya very much .i’ll going back next yr!!
- Nice and helpful staffs. Very clean, spacious and you have your own pool if you really would like to have it. Plus good housekeep coming every day. The facilities like the kitchen are good to prepare a quick meal.
Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa
One of our top picks in Mae Nam.In the middle of the tropical landscape of Koh Samui, Kirikayan offers a luxurious experience with its infinity-edge swimming pool, spa and spacious villas with private pool.The suites and villas at Kirikayan come with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. They also include a separate living area, dining area and kitchenette. Room service is available.A fitness room is provided for guests looking to maintain their regular work-outs. For activities and day trips the helpful staff at Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas can make arrangements. Free private parking is available.Sankala Restaurant serves Thai and international food with fresh seafood. Coffee and cocktails are served at the Lobby bar.Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa provides a free shuttle service to Chaweng beach and the hotel’s Beach Club situated at Kirikayan Boutique Resort.
- Our room was fantastic, we had the penthouse suite as it was the only room Left, it had its own floor dedicated for a jacuzzi spa, and sun beds with 360 views! It was a shame we were not there for one night due to onward travel.
- The food at the hotel restaurant was very tasty! Specially the fish and the thai dishes. The stuff was so friendly they made me feel like home. Holiday in the large penthouse suite is perfect also for a longer stay. With a big jacuzzi at the terrace and great view!
- Penthouse Suite has an amazing terasse with a a whirlpool, very enjoyable and great views. Very space rooms, great hotel pool, attentive staff. Overall a very good resort.
- It was good choice to stay here in Maenam. Very comfortable apartments, especially the penthouse is just fantastic. Staff is very nice and do everything to make guests happy. The hotel was fully booked but not crowded, always quiet at the pool and restaurant.
So so beautiful place
The room was so spacious
Almost to big, everything was a long walk away in the room haha
Go there! Just do it!
Royal Muang Samui Villas
One of our top picks in Choeng Mon Beach.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Royal Muang Samui Villas is located in Choeng Mon Beach, just 13 miles from Ko Phangan. The resort has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chaweng is 2.9 miles from Muang Samui Villas, and Khanom is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The Hotel location is perfect for relaxing. The beach was metres away from the hotel and it was perfect for both adults and children. Breakfast was good and the staff at the hotel were the best I have ever met. The front desk staff were very helpful and made recommendations for places to eat. We used the hotel luxury vehicle to take us into chaweng and also to the airport and the prices were the same as a local taxi.
Hotel is in a prime spot on the beautiful Choengmon Beach.
Fantastic swimming pool, beachfront with ample sunbeds.
Rooms are extremely spacious, comfortable with nice outside balcony area.
Staff were all friendly and helpful.
Whilst this is a quieter resort, there are ample great value local restauarants & bars, would recommend Cocktail King, Grandmom and the Orchid restaurant.
- The reception manager was outstanding with her service, surprising us with an upgrade and giving us her personal mobile number for the day she had a rostered day off in case we required anything. Amazing villas and perfect for our family holiday. We would love to visit again next year.
- The Vilas were very luxurious. The beach too was very nice
- Check-in, breakfast, pool, rooms,close to the airport,main town.
Melati Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Choeng Mon Beach.On a secluded beachfront, the luxurious Melati Beach Resort & Spa offers tastefully furnished rooms with private pools or outdoor bathtubs. It features 2 swimming pools, 2 restaurants and 3 bars.Featuring modern Thai interiors, the spacious rooms and villas open out to cool breezes and tropical views. They come with cozy sitting areas, a cable TV and DVD player.Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage in one of the spa villas or do some quiet reading in the library. Other facilities include a fitness center, a tour desk and free parking.Seafood and barbecue dishes can be sampled at The View Restaurant’s open-air kitchen. Kan Sak Thong offers local specialties while the 2 pool bars and lobby bar provide refreshments.Melati Beach Resort & Spa is a 15 minute drive from Samui Airport. The resort provides airport transportation and shuttle services to nearby Chaweng Beach.
- We like the beach, beautiful and quite private. The best staffs in this hotel are gardeners, they have nice garden with cascades. We love lying down on a hammock and read books in the garden.
Outstanding room with plunge pool. Breakfast was exceptional and so was the service from all of the staff!!
We will definitely be back and recommend to anyone to wants a relaxing week away!!
- It’s a really beautiful place, very clean and well maintained. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast (which is more like a full brunch buffet) is outstanding, and many health conscious choices, including a gluten free section, and great selection of fresh fruits, alonc with every other thing you could possibly expect for breakfast. The food at the restaurants are also fantastic.
- Fantastic service, everyone so eager to help was an absolute pleasure
– The beach is good for family with small children
– The kayak renting and the guys for kayak are so nice person
– Faire taxi price of hotel
Top Resorts In Thong Son Beach Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Thong Son Beach Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!