10 Best Resorts To Stay In Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan:
Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
One of our top picks in Thong Nai Pan Noi.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a fitness center and water sports facilities, Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas is located in Thong Nai Pan Noi, just 26 miles from Ko Tao. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 2.8 miles from Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan, and Chaweng is 17 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 16 miles away.
- Beautiful hotel, wild nature surrounding all villas. Very comfortable for traveling with kids. Sweet and welcoming staff.
- The resort is just a gem ! We had the Front Sea Suite with Pool and it was one of the most beautiful place we’ve ever stayed! We were just like at home, so peacefull, so clean and so comfy, the view on the sea it’s worth to take, the 2 sun chairs reserved for us. The service was great and the white sand beach a real happiness ! The “forest” spa with amazing therapist it’s really worth to try ! If looking for a special self-healing treat, Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas is the place to go
- Our favourite beach resort in the world. Bar none. This is the perfect place to relax in SE Asia, a truly lovely place
Breakfast was delicious, fresh juices especially, but I’d expect more variety.
WiFi is pretty good (30 mb/s dlownload and 7 upload).
Great beach (but it’s not about the hotel).
- Perfect spot for a luxurious, quiet and relaxing holiday at the superb clean and fine beach and beautiful turkoise water. Spacious and private room and nice pool (our was agarden room on first floor).
One of our best sellers in Thong Nai Pan Noi! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Thongtapan Resort offers accommodations in Thong Nai Pan Noi, just 26 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Ko Phangan is 3 miles from Thongtapan Resort, and Chaweng is 17 miles away. Samui Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Great access to a spectacular and relatively sheltered beach. Friendly staff, good breakfast options and quiet at night. Friends were staying at the Santhiya Resort which is just a few minutes walk up a path from the beach, so great for staying close to a big group of friends.
- Just a great place with outstanding beds! We were already several times here: this time was even free Wifi available in the room. And the restaurant is now a brilliant place with best food and still fantastic staff
- The location of this place is beautiful – just as good as the 5 star hotels on the same beach. The gardens were also very well looked after and the bungalows very comfortable and well sized. The restaurant served excellent food throughout the day and there was plenty of choice on the menu.
- The location of the resort was perfect. It was close to a small town and close to other resorts so you had a bit of variety in terms of going elsewhere for drinks etc
- Lovely bungalow on stilts with a veranda. Beautiful setting. Very quiet. Staff very helpful and friendly. Short walk through other resorts to the village which has restaurants and car hire. Nice hotel restaurant on the beach. Deck chairs free at reception to take to the beach. Good aircon.
Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort and Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This beautiful resort is on the island paradise of Phangan, with beautiful beaches and panoramic sea views. A large outdoor pool, gym and free Wi-Fi are available.Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort and Spa is just 500 feet from the popular Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach. The resort is a 40 minute speed boat ride from Koh Samui.The stylish air-conditioned rooms feature elegant teakwood furnishings and classic Thai decor. Each comes with a cable TV, DVD player and minibar. Selected rooms have whirlpool bathtub.Santhiya’s Ayuravana Spa features a relaxing menu of facials and body massage. There is also an on-site water sports center offering activities like canoeing, kayaking and windsurfing.Chantara Restaurant serves Thai cuisine, with the option of open-air dining. A daily breakfast buffet is also available there every morning.
Super amazing place! For me one of the best hotels we have been to.
+ stylish rooms with lots of space and charm
+ comfortable bed, very clean everything
+ locations is excellent – one of the best beaches on the island, surrounded by nature
+ very friendly staff
+ good breakfast
- The rooms and other facilities were really top notch.
Beautiful Place with lovely staff.
The pool and beach area is the perfect place to relax.
The Service is really outstanding
- Excellent taxi & boat transfer service to & from Koh Samui Airport. Excellent service overall. Excellent villa. Excellent facilities. Excellent snorkeling excursion. Good breakfast. Beautiful views. Decent food in Chanthaya Restaurant & restaurant by the sea. Off the main path of the rest of the resorts and was a little walk to get into town but we liked this. Will come back again. Excellent everything. They thought of it all. Spending for food & drinks & service in property not much more expensive than going into town. If you’re feeling like you don’t want to walk over 30 min just stay there. Everything was wonderful.
- Nice pool, beautiful jungle surroundings and room was in nice traditional style
- Super amazing place! For me one of the best hotels we have been to.
Panviman Koh Phangan
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. A dreamy retreat hidden amongst tropical greenery, Panviman Koh Phangan overlooks Thong Nai Pan and boasts a private beach access. The infinity pool and hilltop spa are excellent spots to catch spectacular sunrises.Panviman Koh Phangan is a 30-minute boat ride from Koh Samui. Than Sadet Waterfall is about 2.5 miles from the resort. Island transfers and shuttles can also be arranged for an additional charge.All rooms are luxurious with fine beddings and furnishings. They are designed to provide all the comfort of home and provide beautiful landscape views. They have large private balconies and lavish bathrooms with an indoor or outdoor bathtub. Guests also enjoy uses of a smartphone with free data and call services in all room types.Guests can enjoy local and international cuisine at Panviman’s two beachfront restaurants, Pan Sea and Stone Beach restaurants. The Pan Sea offers a 360 degree view of the Gulf of Siam.Activities include a variety of water sports like diving, snorkelling and kayaking, or land activities like trekking or excursions in jeeps.
- The service was excellent, five star ambiance, very friendly and helpful, great resort with big rooms and great views, definitely to recommend for a stay in koh phangan, very nice village just 5min walk away with restaurants and massages
- Great location and friendly staff. On the verge of being overpriced.
- Great staff, excellent breakfast and beautiful place
- The room was large with a heavy comfortable bed and fantastic views. We had free Wi-Fi and TV and tea/coffee making facilities and bottled water provided every day. Service was very good and all staff very helpful.
- We were upgraded when we checked in, second time returning to Panviman and it was as good as an experience as the first. Pool, beach and food all amazing!
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Buri Rasa Koh Phangan offers accommodations in Thong Nai Pan Noi. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Tao is 26 miles from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, and Ko Phangan is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan.
- Very clean rooms. Extremely helpful and kind staff. Nice beach. Good breakfast. I truly recommend that place.
- Great staff, great location, comfortable room and bed. Very helpful and attentive to every need.
- Great location , excellent service, comfortable rooms
Exceptional staff, beautiful hotel and a great location. Very warm welcome, lot of tiny details make us love this hotel. Great breakfast, one of the best I have seen is Asia so far.
We will come back.
- Very kind staff, always helpful, excellent food and drinks especially the breakfast. Beautiful beach, nice place around with many restaurants, bars and fresh fruits and very good coffee 🙂 most comfy bed with a pillow service, never had this before. We had a beautiful room with a Terrasse near the nice pool. We had such a perfect stay and loved to be guests at this amazing place. Thank you!
Phuwadee Resort & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Enjoy a beautiful beach and stunning sunsets at Phuwadee Resort & Spa, which offers traditional Thai hospitality and affordable accommodations.Rooms are simply furnished and offer all the necessary amenities needed for a comfortable stay. It includes air conditioning, private bathroom and a private terrace to kick-back and enjoy the view.Relax with a swim in the outdoor pool or head to the beach to try activities ranging from snorkeling to kayaking. For a more pampering experience, head to the spa, where you can enjoy a variety of massage therapies and body treatments that will leave you feeling refreshed.Phuwadee Resort & Spa’s on-site restaurant offers both delicious Thai and international cuisine by the beach. It also offers fresh seafood that will satisfy your appetite.
- Good restaurant breakfast fresh other meals good tables on beautiful beach. Pool out of action for last week!
- Good value for money. Hotel has lovely position on the beach, neighboring Expensive hotels and few restaurants on the beach. Shops and little village next to it. Service ok, clean. We had family boungaloo next to swimming pool-it was nice.
Wifi you had to sign in each day or when you left the room
The bathroom was very dirty as mentioned bugs, hair etc
- Probably its a good value for money as for this part of the island. Extremaly close to the beach. Our bungaloo was quite basic, but in general ok.
- Great location just a few steps away from the beach. Sunbeds available for guests. Nice restaurant and friendly staff. Taxi to the ferry pier can be booked easily and with reasonable price straight from the reception.
PingChan Koh Phangan Beachfront Resort
One of our best sellers in Thong Nai Pan Yai! Boasting stunning sea views from its beachfront location, Pingchan Koh Phangan Beachfront Resort offers private villas along the serene Thong Nai Pan Yai beach. The resort has an outdoor pool that overlooks the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Offering choices of wooden bungalows and it’s distance from the beach, each villa at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy daily a la carte breakfast choices from 07:30 – 10:00 hrs. For more a la carte international options, the on-site restaurant offers bought indoor and outdoor seating areas. Enjoy a refreshing drink on the sun loungers and beach mats before taking a stroll and dip in the sea.You will find ticket and massage services at the property. It is 1,300 feet from Thong Nai Pan Yai’s centre.
- Staff here are fantastic. The location cannot be beaten.
- Spacious room, very nice beach (not crowded), clean room, good breakfast
Most suitable for little children. Just few minuted walk to village main road, where we ate the best Thai food in a cozy local food market. Our next vacation will definitely be to PingChan!
The beach front rooms are amazing, but little expensive, the 3d row rooms are also great and comfortable at affordable price.
- yes, the croissants were flakey and I have say the staff was excellent and the property had everything we wanted. The beach was wonderful, the food was great especially the barbeque. definitely recommend to friends and would definitely return to the restort.
- This place is just amazing. Here so wonderful and peaceful, there is only 20 bungalows not like a huge resort. Bungalows are big and clean, the most comfortable bed ever. The beach is the typical thai paradise. The views are breathtaking. The kids loved it. . Great polite staffs, they are very helpful and friendly and did their best to help us solve any issue we had. Breakfast good too, Also great food and cocktails at the restaurant.
Havana Beach Resort Phangan
One of our top picks in Thong Nai Pan Yai.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated along Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach, Havana offers well priced accommodations with a balcony and free Wi-Fi. Overlooking the bay, this beachfront resort features a swimming pool and 3 dining options.Havana’s air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a satellite TV, minibar and tea/coffee maker. Room service is also available.Sunbathing or a traditional Thai massage awaits guests at Havana Resort Phangan. Activities such as kayaking and snorkeling are offered at the beach.Havana Beach Resort’s Sail Rock offers Thai and international dishes. Ash is located by the beach and offers Indian food. A variety of beverages can be enjoyed at the casual Fidel’s Bar.It is a 40-minute drive from the pier to Havana Beach Resort Phangan.
Super friendly staff) easy check in!)
Amazingly delicious food and cocktails in a restaurant ! it’s better than 3* minimum 4* and the attitude of the staff like all 5* ! If we will come to koh Phangan again then only to this hotel ! Thanx for our real good rest)
- The entire staff are excellent. I especially enjoyed the dinner – fresh seafood BBQ. I could eat this every single day! Exquisite! The red snapper and prawns were grilledto perfection – Sweet like sugar candy.
- The rooms were clean and it is well located on the beach. That’s literally it, I would score it much less than the 5 Booking.com gives it from my smiley faces
- great place, a little far from center but for family – perfect! the room is clean, had a great time!
Fantastic staff was very kind and helpful
Restaurant selection was very good.
The pool and beach area was great.
- Super friendly staff) easy check in!)
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dreamland Resort offers accommodations in Thong Nai Pan Yai, just 26 miles from Ko Tao. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 2.5 miles from Dreamland Resort, and Chaweng is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The best place on the beach, good sunbeds, the beautiful garden.
- The best swimming pool in Thong Nai Pan Yai. Bungalows are bit squized in, but the garden is so nice that is not bothering you at all. They have restaurant and the bar on the beach also at swimming pool. There is library so in case of rain (low probability) there are things to do. About 5 min walk you can gest some Street food
Nice bungalow, bathroom is a bit old but does the trick, good value for money and the staff were really helpful.
Its a shame the restaurant closes at 22 as there is nothing around so one ends up at the local supermarket to buy snacks between 10pm and 7am.
But all in all it was good
- We got bungalow that was 20 m away from the water, literally beachfront. Soo great 😀
- Amazing beach and bay, nice pool with sea water, restaurant with nice terrace on the beach
Smile Bungalow Bottle Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Smile Bungalow Bottle Beach is located in Bottle Beach, just 24 miles from Ko Tao. Ko Phangan is 3.2 miles from the property.There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit.Smile Bungalow also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Chaweng is 18 miles from Smile Bungalow Bottle Beach. Samui Airport is 17 miles away.
- Super cute bungalows, nestled into the rocks and jungle a stone’s throw from the beach. You sleep to the sound of the lapping ocean, and on the rare days that it rains, a river/waterfall flows through the rocks all the way to the beach. The days melt away as you order tasty food off their menu (on a tab so that you aren’t worried about cash) and then walk to the beach. Didn’t wear shoes my entire stay.
Our bungalow (E1?) was very clean, had good Wi-Fi and had a good view.
The beach itself was incredibly beautiful.
- Lovely friendly staff, nice relatively quiet beach. Snorkelling, kayaking, walking.
Amazing little resort on bottle beach.
Great place for families, and it’s really quiet and relaxing.
- The beach is nice and the Myanmar staff was very kind.
Top Resorts In Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Thong Nai Pan Noi Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!