10 Best Resorts To Stay In Thermal California – Top Hotel Reviews
Thermal California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Thermal California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thermal California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thermal California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Thermal California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Thermal California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Thermal California:
Indian Wells RV Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Indian Wells RV Resort offers accommodations in Indio, just 18 miles from Palm Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and mini-golf at the resort. La Quinta is 3.7 miles from Indian Wells RV Resort, and Idyllwild is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 16 miles from Indian Wells RV Resort.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
One of our top picks in La Quinta.This luxury resort features 41 pools, 53 hot tubs, 23 tennis courts, and spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV. It is 2 miles from downtown La Quinta and 20 miles from Palm Springs International Airport.Guests of La Quinta Resort and Club have access to a variety of recreation facilities, including 5 championship golf courses, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Spa La Quinta offers massage and facials.Dining options at La Quinta Resort range from fine dining at Morgan’s in the Desert to authentic Mexican cuisine at the Adobe Grill. Ernie’s Sports Bar and Twenty6 also have full bar menus.Free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator are standard in every room at the La Quinta. All rooms are decorated with 1920s-inspired décor and include air conditioning.Free parking is available at the resort, which is a 4 minute drive from the La Quinta Museum. Shopping is available on site or in Old Town La Quinta, 1.2 miles away.
loved the outdoor patio, loved the grounds, lush bouganvillias
loved the tennis facility, very quiet and peaceful! loved the pool area so close to the room
- Super convenient for BNP Paribas tennis tournament
- I appreciate the easy no hassle parking. I enjoyed the gym, worked out twice and the Tennis Facility was great!
- We fell in love with LaQuinta…) we will definitely be going back every year. Thank you @booking.com for great value and ease by booking with you. xo
- their hot spring pools are amazing. Rooms are big and comfort. I really like the style of their villas, white, clean and stylish. Staffs are very friendly.
- loved the outdoor patio, loved the grounds, lush bouganvillias
Desert Breezes Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Desert Breezes Resort is located in Palm Desert in the region of California, just 15 miles from Palm Springs.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.La Quinta is 5 miles from Desert Breezes Resort, and Indio is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 13 miles from Desert Breezes Resort.
- Loved the grounds. And location. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Lots of activities were scheduled this week, and we participated in a few of them. The room was nice and spacious, and the kitchen was great.
- I liked the location and the privacy that this place offers, I also liked the patio
- the swimming pools, three of them, very good, open until 10pm. also the hot tub is conformtable, location is ok, three minutes drive to supermarket Albertson, where you can buy foods and fruits, nearby also many restaurants.
- I loved the pool and the bbq pits!! really nice family property. Its also close to alot of stuff including the freeway and the casino. The scary part was arriving after 7pm and not knowing how to get into the property. I had to call booking.com for help and they were so nice. Once at the property found out the lobby didnt close until 10:30pm. I don’t understand why that information isn’t in the property description. Very confusing. The staff was very nice and prompt with towels. We will come back.
Indian Wells Resort Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Indian Wells Resort Hotel offers accommodations in Indian Wells, just 14 miles from Palm Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. La Quinta is 4.1 miles from Indian Wells Resort Hotel, and Indio is 6 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- My husband and his dad stayed two nights for the tennis tournament. They said it was clean and nice and “got the job done”. Themed from the frank Sinatra era.
- Spacious room, Nice pool area, Nostalgic, great room service.
- The location was excellent to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
the entertainment…great singers, etc.
shuttle to event
- The mattress and pillows were so horrible, I could not sleep. Isn’t that why one sleeps in a hotel? The photos wer great but sleeping accommodations were very poor
Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection
Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection offers accommodations in Indian Wells. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Palm Springs is 14 miles from Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, and La Quinta is 4.2 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Liked the fact t5ha it is a small property, personal assistance and the shuttle service to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- Great location, friendly staff, comfortable and quiet — all in spite of an active renovation!
- Let’s face it — the place was still in the midst of a renovation, and it showed. Restaurant wasn’t open, planters were stacked about in bubble wrap, lights hanging from the ceiling, etc. But here’s the thing. Everybody employed there did their level best to accommodate hundreds of people at the conference, and the end result was great. I especially want to single out the waitstaff at the bar — a bar that was not technically even ready to function yet — who kept everybody fed and watered (etc.) at every hour of the day. I would definitely recommend Miramonte to anyone staying on the swankier end of the Palm Springs area.
Horrible experience……arrived at 1pm and was told we could not go to room as there would be a $50 early checkin fee. This is the slowest season of the year in Palm Desert and would not allow us in room an hour early.
We had to leave the property to eat as the Hotel was under renovations,…..they suggested to eat outside att he pool area in 112 weather. we were inconvieneced with having to leave to eat.
When we finally received room key (upgraded room) the room was old, dingy, dark…..depressing and nothing like their photos. Their website photo shows beautiful bright newer rooms. Lights did not work and outside patio was absolutely dirty and enclosed with floor to ceiling stucco walls. It was a complete disaster from the beginning.
I would never recommend this hotel.
Patio surrounded by 4 high dirty walls.
Ended up staying at the Marriott Rennisance across the street.
- Unfortunately the photos of the rooms and property are nicer than what we expected so we checked out after the first night.
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Indian Wells.Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and health club, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa also includes free Wi-Fi in all the guest rooms.Mountain views or views of the golf course are featured in each room at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa. A patio or balcony, flat-screen cable TV, and an iPod docking station are also included.At Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa you can find a restaurant, a tennis court and a fitness center. Other facilities at the property include meeting facilities, luggage storage and a kids’ club.Palm Springs Airport is 15 miles away. El Paseo Shopping District is 3 miles from the property. Shopping is available at the Cabazon Outlet Mall 35 miles away.
- all was good, we weren’t there for very long, so we didn’t get to enjoy the amenities. It was pretty expensive. We won’t be doing that again.
- The food at the resort was very good. Service was top notch.
- The room was overpriced for a average type room. I’ve stayed at better hotels and paid the same amount… it was not worth it’s price. Felt overcharged.
- Room was spacious and great fitness and spa options.
- Location & the Staff ! Good golfing facilities & very helpful
Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.Located in Palm Desert, 13 miles from Palm Springs, Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 5 miles from Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort, and Indio is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 11 miles from Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort.
- Everything was great including the breakfast and cocktail hour
- The location was great, the room was comfortable and the pool was nice. We also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
- The room was OK and had been remodeled. Cleanliness was good
- Daily happy hour was a nice perk. Breakfast omelette station was excellent. Pool area was very nice. Overall was sufficient and me tour needs, would stay here again.
- The breakfast was incredible, the best biscuits I’ve had, we couldn’t believe how perfect they were. The selection was impressive. The location of the hotel was perfect. The beds were very cozy & comfortable! The staff was wonderful!!
Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas II
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.This oasis-style resort is located in Southern California’s Palm Desert and is 5 miles from Southern California Zoo. It features on-site dining, an outdoor pool, and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Each of the brightly colored rooms offered at this Palm Desert Marriott includes a private balcony and a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, and plenty of cabinet space. Guests can watch cable TV on the sofa bed or use the free Wi-Fi.A gym and sports court for basketball and tennis are on the grounds of this hotel. Guests can pick up snacks and coffee at the on-site convenience store and teenagers can play video games and do crafts in the teen den area.Knott’s Soak City Water Park is a 20-minute drive from Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas II. Several golf courses including Indian Ridge Country Club are within 4 miles of the hotel.
- The property was Beautiful, staff very accommodating. Have a great trip.
- Beautiful location, spacious accommodation with high standards, excellent service levels & impeccable staff. Also wildlife around the property was stunning.
- Comfy bed!! Wonderful large bathroom with two rooms separating tub and shower with two vanities. Great kitchen and large dining table. Big patio. Nicely furnished. A lovely and comfortable Condo which we were always happy to return to at the end of a day spent outdoors.
- the suite was quite lovely in its presentation and the bed was very comfortable.
- Bed is super comfy. Really clean and so many towels. View is great. Shuttle drivers SO helpful and friendly. Spa is my favorite. Nice salad lunch there by pool with lovely views.
Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas I
Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas 1 is a part of 400-acre resort with 2 golf courses and 7 outdoor pool areas. It offers self-catering accommodation 14 miles from the Palm Springs airport.The villas feature fully equipped kitchens, living rooms and private patios. Each unit is air conditioned, with cable TV and a minibar. Private laundry facilities are also provided.Guests can choose from 3 dining options, including the Water’s Edge Pool Bar and Grill serving burgers, sandwiches and salads. Cocktails are offered at the poolside bar.Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas 1 has a fitness centre with a hot tub. Young visitors can enjoy babysitting services available at The Sandcastle children’s club.The property is located 3 miles from the Indian Ridge Country Club and 4 miles from Palm Desert Shopping Center.
- I was celebrating my birthday, we were given an upgraded room that was beautiful and comfy. The stafd were so sweet and gave me a celebratory bottle of wine. Everything was si conveniently located, we will definitely be back!
- The property shuttle, good security always on duty, the little store, movies and entertainment as well as the physical and mental instructors.
- Very nice for couple days just to get away and relax. They need to work out more on the food at jw hotel restaurant
Lovely surroundings. People were friendly. Upon check in we were told our room
Was much smaller than what I thought I booked. We were upgraded for an additional cosy
- My family and I have gone there for years and love it each time we’ve been. I also like that the shuttle picks you up and brings you back from visiting the Marriot hotel next door. Great place for dinners. We’ve stayed there as well and the Marriot Villas is best.
Shadow Mountain Resort & Club
This Palm Springs area resort features a large figure 8 pool, 5 hot bathtubs, and 16 tennis courts. Two on-site seasonal restaurants are featured. All units have full kitchens or kitchenettes.A living room with cable TV and DVD player is featured in each air-conditioned room at the Shadow Mountain Resort and Club. A private balcony or patio is also included.Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and pool area for guest convenience. A fitness room and business center are on site, and massage services are available. Guests can rent barbecue facilities or bicycles at the Resort and Club Shadow Mountain.After a day in the sun, guests can enjoy a beverage and a meal at the Top of the Courts Café and Bar.El Paseo Galleries are just a 5-minute walk from the resort. Palm Springs International Airport is less than a 30-minute drive away. Shadow Mountain Golf Course is located next to the property.
- Went in October. Place was very quiet and I think we had the best suite location! Awesome place to chill out
- This was the best spot to stay in Palm Desert! What a beautiful location, space, and the people and amenities were fantastic! We didn’t want to leave!!
- I liked that the patio had a private opening to the pool.
- pool is terrific! location of resort is superb! Walking distance to El Paseo shops and restaurants
- easy to park studio was a good size with large patio. no lack of space. great pool, very clean, staff was very friendly. cannot think of one negative issue with the place at all. would stay here again
Top Resorts In Thermal California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Thermal California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Thermal California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Thermal California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!