10 Best Resorts To Stay In Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province:
A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai is located in Tha Sut in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 11 miles from Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Mae Sai is 26 miles from A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai, and Chiang Saen is 21 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 8 miles away.
- The mattress and pillows were very good. The pool and views were exceptional.The WiFi was good.The breakfast buffet was very good.
- Quiet. Set in the hillside with great views.The hotel is well looked after. Staff are very helpful. Great Wi-fi. Spacious,modern rooms.
We stay here based off other people’s reviews and we weren’t disappointed. We opted for a villa with private pool and let me tell you the extra money spent on the villa was worth it. The room, living and bathroom are stunning. The large living room glass sliding open opens wide to a pool deck, then to a pool surrounded by trees to shield it and keep your swimming private.
The main pool for everybody sits looking over the hills and has a full service bar near by. There’s also a ton of activities the hotel can organize for you
- Comfy room with great view. Good food. Friendly staff. Great location.
- Best hotel I have ever visited in Thailand. Staff is very well trained and attentive. The hotel rooms are clean and beautiful. The view of the mountains is wonderful. Fast WiFi connection. Very good food and wide choice. Thai and international cuisine. Good breakfast. Your own car is recommended, as the hotel is a bit out of town.
Golden Pine Resort Chiang Rai
Golden Pine Resort is located in the Nanglae District countryside. Surrounded by rice and pineapple fields, the resort offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at Chiang Rai Golden Pine come with a private balcony. Each is equipped with a cable TV, safe and fridge. Private bathrooms feature a bathtub with overhead shower.Guests can visit Hom Nuan Spa for a soothing massage or exercise in the fitness center. The resort also provides a tour desk and car rental.Sang Chan Restaurant serves local and international specialties. It has both air-conditioned indoor seating and an open-air terrace area. Refreshments are available at the lobby bar.Golden Pine Resort is 9 miles from Chiang Rai’s city center. Chiang Rai International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
The staff were great. The room was large and comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and very tasty. We ate in the restaurant and made use of the 2for1 cocktails!!
Pool was large.
Good location, peaceful and quiet. The room was good, with very good wifi too.
The swimming pool was clean and well laid-out.
Breakfast was adequate, but only one time was there a self-service, when there were many people staying. The other times was waitress service.
The staff were friendly and very helpful. For example, on a rainy evening one of the staff saw us arrive in a downpour, and came out with an umbrella to walk us to our room.
Everything was fantastic for what l was looking for..beautiful location and mountain view from my gorgeous room, very friendly and efficient staff, tasty food, great attention paid to guest comfort by providing many extra’s, super massages at the Homnuan Spa from a talented masseuse..
l was there to relax for a few days and wished l could have stayed longer.. l will definitely return again soon with my partner for a longer period.
- -Staff are professional and full of warm welcome -this hotel is quite nice location
A very nice resort with a large swimming pool and well appointed cabins.
An on site restaurant with live music at night.
Staff were very polite and breakfast was pleasant.
- The staff were great. The room was large and comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and very tasty. We ate in the restaurant and made use of the 2for1 cocktails!!
The Loft @Chiangrai
One of our best sellers in Ban Du! Located in Ban Du, 5 miles from Chiang Rai, The Loft @Chiangrai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Saen is 26 miles from The Loft @Chiangrai, and Golden Triangle is 30 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- This was a very basic accommodation and delivered exactly what one might expect for the moderate price. Actually 500 baht would have been a fairer price. We had a standard two bed room with a bath.
- Location! I loved the fact that the hotel is SUPER close to the airport.
-แต่งห้องแบบ loft ทำให้ดูสะอาด ไม่เลอะเทอะ
- Las habitaciones excelentes, limpias y cómodas. Uno puede servirse café, té y galletas cuando quiera.
- สถานที่ของโรงแรมกว้าง จอดรถสบาย ห้องพักกว้างดี คุ้มค่ากับราคา
Be One Resort
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Be One Resort is located in Ban Du, just 5 miles from Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Saen is 26 miles from Be One Resort, and Golden Triangle is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Location, services from staffs, and cleanness are great
- The gardens were beautiful and congee was tasty. Air conditioning and hot water heater worked well
- The room is big and clean! Close to the airport and black temple. Environment outside is so lovely and nice! Comfortable!
- ดีมากครับ อยู่ใกล้เมืองราคาไม่แพง ใช้รับรองวิทยากร โอเครมากครับ
Kaeo Fa Sai Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Kaeo Fa Sai Resort is located in Ban Bo Thong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai is 14 miles from Kaeo Fa Sai Resort, and Mae Sai is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- อาหารเช้าดีมาก มีให้เลือกหลากหลาย เจ้าของอัธยาศัยดีมาก ที่สำคัญอินเทอร์เน็ตแรงแม้ว่าจะอยู่บรรยากาศกลางหุบเขา
- ทำเล วิว พนักงานน่ารักมาก (เนื่องจากลืมของไว้ โทรสอบถามกลับ พนักงานมีการจัดเก็บไว้ให้ และส่งคืนทางไปรษณีย์)
- ที่พักสะอาด เงียบสงบเป็นส่วนตัวดีค่ะ อากาศเย็นสบายเป็นธรรมชาติดีค่ะ อาหารอร่อยค่ะ
- สงบเงียบไม่วุ่นวาย เป็นส่วนตัวเหมาะกับการพักผ่อน ชอบสระว่ายน้ำใหญ่มาก อาหารรสชาติอร่อยมาก ห้องพักกว้าง ที่นอนก็นอนสบาย สรุปว่าชอบ ดีมากคะ
Chang Garden Resort
One of our top picks in Mae Chan.Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Chang Garden Resort is located in Mae Chan in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 17 miles from Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Sai is 20 miles from Chang Garden Resort, and Chiang Saen is 16 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Big bungalow. Good for a group of friends or family.
- Everything, the locality and the peaceful surrounding and quiet and availability to go anywhere.
- Houses were large, beds very comfortable and clean. Owner was very friendly and would give assistance without hesitation.
with the money I paid for 1,400 Baht, even it is raining, I received a good service.
The light in the house with 2 rooms and one living room is clean and air conditions are very good and comfortable. The atmosphere around is very good.
- Good location in heart of Northern Thailand tourist belt. Staff fluent in English and very knowledgeable about area.
Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Located in Chiang Rai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 29 miles from Chiang Saen, Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. The resort has a playground and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- It been recently refurbished so bathroom and beds were very good.
- Excellent Property and very well maintained. This is one of the best properties I have ever been to. The place is magical, surrounded with gardens in the nature. Food was fantastic and one worthy mention was the talented young lady playing traditional Thai music in the mornings in the garden. Never seen that before, and it gave such a peaceful tone to every morning. When room service was delayed, they even sent free ice cream. Other hotels should learn from such hospitable service.
- Room is so big and comfortable, place is quiet and peaceful
- Superior service, absolutely amazing breakfast buffet, huge grounds made a relaxing peaceful stay.
Front office/Reception staffs were nice & friendly. Nice big trees. Big room.
Bathroom towel is so used and flat…like 3 star Hotel overused towels. Breakfast was so full and busy on a Monday with loud Chinese. Service was not good.
I did tell house keeping but towels were the same. Glasses were not too clean.
So Herbs At Home Resort
So Herbs At Home Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Saen is 25 miles from So Herbs At Home Resort, and Golden Triangle is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 2.5 miles from So Herbs At Home Resort.
No reviews yet.
Katiliya Mountain Resort And Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Katiliya Mountain Resort And Spa offers accommodations in Mae Salong Nai. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Rai is 21 miles from Katiliya Mountain Resort, and Mae Sai is 17 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Size of the room which roughly the size of some apartments in town.
In the forest, so pretty calm, even though there is a construction site just opposite the little valley.
Staff at reception was pretty reliable in organizing the taxi for going around to visit the points of interest (best of which is the Royal Villa at Doi Tung)
- Size of room, fabulous location, very peaceful, lovely staff. Stunning Entrance Lobby with delightful frog noise in the evening !
- Restaurant is good. Setting is very nice. Our room was very large and comfortable with a great view.
- I really like the resort design and layout. The bed was comfortable, the bedding was very nice. I liked having coffee on the deck at sunrise and seeing the fog below. The breakfast was okay, not a big selection.
- The size of room and view. Breakfast is good.. definitely different chef from the evening.
- Size of the room which roughly the size of some apartments in town.
Teak Garden Resort, Chiang Rai
Located one mile from Chiang Rai Airport, Teak Garden Spa Resort offers free round-trip airport transportation and free Wi-Fi in public areas. It has spacious rooms with private bathroom facilities.Rooms at Teak Garden Resort are decorated with hardwood floors and well-equipped with air-conditioning, cable TV, and a minibar. Bathrobes and hairdryers are also provided.Guests can relax at the outdoor swimming pool or enjoy the sun on the lounge chairs. There is also a Spa which provides Thai massages and other body treatments.Teak Garden Spa Resort, Chiang Rai has a restaurant which serves local and western dishes. Meals can be enjoyed in the privacy of guest’s room. Other services at the resort include baggage storage facilities, car rentals and laundry services.The resort is 6 miles to central Chiang Rai and the night market. Guests will find rice fields right across from the resort.
- beautiful garden, close to airport , big rooms, free shuttle
- Cold showers cold food in the restaurant staff not helpful at all I don’t recommend it to anyone no
- The room was large. Plenty of hot water. They brought extra pillows and comforters since it was cold out.
- Rooms and beds were excellent and the gardens were immaculate.
- l’emplacement, l’environnement, le.parking
Top Resorts In Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Tha Sut Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!