10 Best Resorts To Stay In Tahoe City California – Top Hotel Reviews
Tahoe City California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Tahoe City California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tahoe City California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tahoe City California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Tahoe City California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Tahoe City California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Tahoe City California:
Resort at Squaw Creek
One of our top picks in Olympic Valley.Nestled at the base of Squaw Valley USA, this all-season mountain resort is minutes from world-famous Lake Tahoe. Olympic Valley’s best summer and winter recreational activities are only steps away.Resort at Squaw Creek offers rooms and suites complete with custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and flat-screen TVs.Enjoy the resort’s ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley USA, 18-hole championship golf course, ice-skating rink and heated swimming pools. Squaw Creek offers guests a mountain home experience with luxury and full-service amenities.
- Hot tub in the snow. Great staff. Brilliant location
- Close to lift. 3 whirlpools. Very relax after snowboarding
- First hotel where we felt the resort fee was justified
- Ski in and out resort. They’ll check your skis for you, too!
- We were there in the snow, so very cold. Rooms get cold, not great heating. Bring a blanket. Hot Chocolate in the morning. Fun things for my kids 11 and 15 to do. Close to everything needed. Sandy’s Pub has really good food and service.
Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort
One of our top picks in Tahoe Vista.On a 275 foot private beach area, this Tahoe resort features panoramic lake views. Hot bathtubs and water sports are located on site.Featuring a lake view, each suite provides a full kitchen, a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom at the Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Barbecue facilities and fire pits are featured throughout. During the summer, ice cream shop is featured at Tahoe Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Kayaks and paddle boards are available for guest use. During the winter, a continental breakfast is available.Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe is 15 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 40 miles from Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort.
- Alisha the lady at the front desk went the extra mile to help. She got the maintenance person to help remove the chains of my car as a courtesy which I really appreciated. She also was very helpful answering all my questions always with a smile and the intention to be helpful. She made my day!
- The view from the room was breathtaking, cosy rustic room with small kitchen area, very friendly staff (though not always around)
- the room size is very comfortable with a lager size bed and a kitchen has all you need to prepare a meal 😀
- The location is right on the lake. The room was everything I hoped for and was spotless to boot!
- Gorgeous view of the lake in the morning right when I stepped out on the porch. The beach was right there down the steps and kids had a fun time playing in the sand. Very friendly staff in the morning. Spacious room.
Northstar California Resort
One of our top picks in Truckee.Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Northstar California Resort is located in Truckee in the region of California. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The resort also provides bike rental. Reno is 23 miles from Northstar California Resort, and South Lake Tahoe is 25 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Great location for skiing. Northstar is absolutely beautiful. The shuttle made accessing the village convenient.
- Social area with the fireplace was lovely. Spacious rooms and a wonderful view
- Everything -room, location, people, gluten free options
- Great for staying the night and close to the village with shuttles taking you all day
I didn’t find a pillow in the room.
The has a frame where you stumble across every time.
Except this, everything was ok. Nothing out of ordinary
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino
One of our top picks in Incline Village – and a guest favorite.
Featuring a 24-hour casino, this resort is a 5-minute drive from Lake Tahoe. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy restaurants and bars on site.Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view channels, an iPod docking station and coffee-making facilities at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is provided.A year-round outdoor heated pool and 2 hot tubs are available at Hyatt Regency Resort, Spa & Casino Lake Tahoe. A spa and a fitness center are also featured.Lone Eagle Grille serves classic American cuisine daily, Tahoe Provisions has a gourmet deli and a coffee bar, Sierra Café provides an American-style buffet and Cutthroats’ Saloon serves dinner daily and lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Guests can enjoy cocktails in 6 different bars on site.Incline Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino. Diamond Peak Ski Resort is 2 miles from the resort.
Beautiful resort in a perfect location, great service and good restaurant collecting
The beach is beautiful and quiet
- Lone Eagle Grill is great! Should put a burger on the dinner menu though- come ion!
- The location couldn’t have been better. Across the street was beautiful Lake Tahoe!!! The Lobby was beautiful, it gave us great hope for an enjoyable stay. The star were great, they even gave us free champagne when we arrived. Little did we know that would be the best part of our stay at this hotel.
- Great room comfy bed and pillows and extra perks for kids such as free tokins for arcade and s’mores.
- We love the all-year warmed swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- Beautiful resort in a perfect location, great service and good restaurant collecting
Border House at Crystal Bay Casino
Border House at Crystal Bay Casino is located in Crystal Bay, 23 miles from Reno and 20 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carson City is 14 miles from Border House at Crystal Bay Casino, and Stateline is 19 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 23 miles away.
- We stayed here because we were seeing a show onsite! It is such an easy location for that purpose.
- I like that the hotel is separate from the casino. Rooms are nice and clean but walls are thin. You here a lot of in and out but not a big deal. This is our second stay here and we will be back.
- It was like staying in the guest room of a wealthy person’s home.
The rooms are perfect. Cozy,no too noisy. Comfy.
Small amount of units…
It was great…
- Very clean and fresh. Very quiet. Completely private from Casino but close enough to get casino fun. We will stay again.
Tahoe Mountain Lodging
One of our top picks in Truckee.Located in Truckee, 24 miles from Reno, Tahoe Mountain Lodging features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The resort also provides ski equipment. South Lake Tahoe is 25 miles from Tahoe Mountain Lodging, and Carson City is 21 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 24 miles away.
- Good location in the village. Underground parking is key.
- Washer and Dryer, Kitchen, amenities, nearby restaurants, and location
- it is a excellent location and the room is very comfortable. it was great for our family. we will go again.
- It was just so nice and close to everything….. Ski in and ski out…. Shops and restaurants around!!! Will book it again!!!
Location is great, interior is very nice.
Very comfortable beds and just a nice place to stay in.
Club Tahoe Resort
One of our top picks in Incline Village.Located in Incline Village in the region of Nevada, 20 miles from Reno, Club Tahoe Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and darts at the resort. South Lake Tahoe is 22 miles from Club Tahoe Resort, and Carson City is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 20 miles from Club Tahoe Resort.
- There was plenty of room in the condo and the fireplace was great. Diamond Peak Ski Resort was so close and easy to get to from the condo.
- The place was clean and location is ideal when traveling with young people. It was close to stores, restaurants, theaters, gas stations and other facilities
- Great location close to Diamond Peak. Ample rooms, ideal for families with kids, 2 bathrooms per cabin.
- The apartments was really big, the heated pool and jacuzzi were great.
- Excellent location and equipment. Family friendly with a lot of space. Really nice place.
One Village Place by Welk Resorts
One of our best sellers in Truckee! Showcasing a hot tub and ski-to-door access, One Village Place by Welk Resorts is located in Truckee, just 24 miles from Reno. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. South Lake Tahoe is 25 miles from One Village Place by Welk Resorts, and Carson City is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 24 miles from One Village Place by Welk Resorts.
Very roomy comfortable apartment.
Bed was excellent as was location.
Staff were helpful.
- The One-Bedroom Villa is a luxury experience with enough room for 6 people to sleep comfortably.
- Unexpected surprise when arrived at site & room!!!! Exercise room also fantastic! Wife loved stores
- Everything was wonderful and we felt very comfortable and had tons of space!
Pour le ski alpin, la gondola, à quelques pas, sans sortir à l’extérieur. Super
Condo très grand, très bien équipé.
- Very roomy comfortable apartment.
Constellation Residences at Northstar
One of our top picks in Truckee – and a guest favorite.
In Tahoe National Forest in Truckee, California, these luxury accommodations feature on-site dining and a spa. Each guest suite includes a gourmet kitchen and spa bathtub.Each spacious suite at Constellation at Northstar features a large flat-screen TV with cable. Offering panoramic mountain views, each dramatic suite has amply furnished.Manzanita offers fine dining at Constellation at Northstar serving scallops and duck. An extensive wine list is available. Featuring a grand stone fireplace. The Living Room serves burgers and sandwiches.Northstar-at-Tahoe Mountain & Village is a 10 minute gondola ride from this property. Lake Tahoe is a 15 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Hyatt Residence Club Lake Tahoe, High Sierra Lodge
Hyatt Residence Club Lake Tahoe, High Sierra Lodge offers accommodations in Incline Village.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player.Reno is 21 miles from Hyatt Residence Club Lake Tahoe, and South Lake Tahoe is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 21 miles from Hyatt Residence Club Lake Tahoe, High Sierra Lodge.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Tahoe City California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Tahoe City California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Tahoe City California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Tahoe City California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!