10 Best Resorts To Stay In Summit Village Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Summit Village Nevada is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Summit Village Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Summit Village Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Summit Village Nevada. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Summit Village Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Summit Village Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Summit Village Nevada:
Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
- The room was nice and he price was right. The cocktail waitresses were extremely friendly and nice.
- They charged us more then what was agreed upon at booking.
- Room was nice, bathroom was nice,and front desk staff were super friendly
- Service and food at Cafe del Soul is excellent. They make the best home-fried potatoes in America. The bathrooms are designed for comfort, but could use more light. The back lighting at the counter/mirror is a little sparse for our tastes.
- The bathroom had been recently remodeled. The restaurants were good. The location was convenient. We enjoyed the pool. Kids liked the arcade.
The Landing Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Heavenly Village Ski Resort, this resort and spa has free transportation to the Heavenly Village and Casinos. Rooms include a 55-inch wall-mounted LCD TV and plush terry bathrobes.Spacious guest rooms feature a stone gas fireplace, a marble bathroom with heated floors and a toilet seat, and a Keurig coffee machine. Free toiletries and slippers are also included at the Resort and Spa The Landing.A full service spa and salon is on site at The Landing Resort and Spa. A rooftop terrace, 10 fireplaces and fire pits and a lake-view patio are available. A fitness center, sauna, steam room and swimming pool are also featured for guest use. Free snowboard and ski storage is provided, and a gift shop is available.Jimmy’s Taverna, featuring wood-fired Greek seafood as well as contemporary California Cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room dining is also available.Sand Harbor State Park is a 30-minute drive from the resort. Edgewood Golf Club is a 10-minute walk away. Squaw Ski Resort is a one-hour drive from the property.
- Great staff and very comfortable and spacious rooms
- The staff, location, fireplace, spa tub, heated bathroom floors and toilet seat
- The English receptionist the 1st night was very professional and the champagne was a lovely touch as the trip was to celebrate my 50th. Several room service guys extremely professional and friendly. Genuinely concerned that I was ill and wasn’t up to going out to eat in the evenings and so we ordered room service 3 times. The food was good quality although at times the person at the other end a little brittle. To put a pizza in the oven isn’t difficult especially when someone can’t eat what little is available on the limited late night menu.
- ROOMS NICE, A LITTLE CRAMPED AND SMALL FOR THE PRICE.
- The staff was awesome, very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service is great so we dont have to deal with parking in the village. Heated floor in the bathroom makes it great for mornings and the fireplace is a bonus.
Harveys Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This hotel and casino in Stateline, Nevada offers live entertainment and various dining options. Heavenly Ski Resort is less than a 10-minute drive away.Harvey’s Lake Tahoe features a 51,700 ft² casino with non-stop gaming excitement. After gambling in the casino, guests can swim in the year-round, outdoor pool or enjoy the stunning views of the Sierra Mountains from the hot tub.Guests at Lake Tahoe Harvey’s can enjoy the best entertainment in the Cabo Wabo Cantina and The Improv at Harvey’s Cabaret. For on-site dining, guests can choose from traditional steakhouse dishes, Mexican cuisine and more.
- The room had a great view of the lake and the maintains. It was in a prime location close to the casinos and Heavenly area. The staff was friendly and helpful during check in.
- The room service breakfast was fine. The location was fine. The 19 restaurant was great.
- Amazing location, we had fun at the casinos at night and then in the morning were able to walk right across the street to the Gondola. Perfect for skiers who want somewhere fun to stay.
- The view was amazing out of the room…this alone made it worthwhile!
- The rooms were very small, there were no waters available nor coffee. There was no fan in the restroom when showering. It got very hot and air had to be turned on. Closet was so small it barely fit out jackets. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
The Ridge View
The Ridge View is located in Stateline, just 6 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Carson City is 15 miles from The Ridge View, and Virginia City is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from The Ridge View.
Bed was big and comfortable. It has a kitchen so it is perfect for family that wants to cook their own breakfast in the morning to save a few bucks.
Place is quiet, which is good.
- Their indoor pool was small, but thought it was pretty cool that it connected to a bigger outdoor pool. You just had to swim under this wall divider. It snowed while we were there so you could swim while it was snowing. The jacuzzi was perfect temperature to sit in while it was snowing all around you.
- The front desk lady was very nice and so helpful. Food at the resort was very good.
The apartments is nice, big with a nice view. The location is good.
Free shuttle to downtown
- The master bed and bedroom were nice. The bathrooms were nice. The cooking pots and pans were ample for cooking in the room. I do believe we were the first to use them. It was certainly a nice option.
- Bed was big and comfortable. It has a kitchen so it is perfect for family that wants to cook their own breakfast in the morning to save a few bucks.
The Ridge Tahoe
One of our top picks in Stateline.On the Sierra Nevada ridge near Lake Tahoe, this Stateline hotel offers free ski shuttles, a putting green and full-service spa. A hot tub and indoor pool are also available.The Ridge Tahoe features rooms with a microwave and a refrigerator. Each room also includes a TV with a VCR/DVD player. Select suites provide a sitting area, a dining area and a full kitchen.Three tennis courts, billiards room and outdoor pools are located at the hotel. Guests can dine at the Hungry Bear Restaurant or the Ridge Club Deli, in the hotel.Area activities near the The Ridge Tahoe include golf, water skiing and boating. The hotel has easy access to 14 different ski areas. Snowmobiling, cross country skiing and sledding are also nearby.
- Room was very good with large comfortable bed. Bus to village and ski field was great.
- The hotel had everything you needed in it. Restaurants, game rooms, pool, spa etc
- Not much about the last suite. Time before five stars. It’s all about choosing the right building on the property
- room was stocked with utensils and has a ski option for advanded ski’ers.
Great location, right next to the stagecoach lift, which was accessible either with their own little lift or a shuttle that drove you right to the bottom. The staff at the ski rental shop was extremely nice and helpful.
The rooms are huge and have everything you need, we had a 2BR suite which had a full kitchen and a living room. Both bedrooms had huge bathrooms with a massive bathtub and a seperate shower.
The Ridge Pointe
Just 5 miles from Lake Tahoe, these apartments feature a free shuttle to Stateline Casino area. A flat-screen TV is included in all units. A hot tub and fitness center are available.A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room. Apartments include a full kitchen and a separate sitting area at The Ridge Pointe.A free ski shuttle to the stagecoach and boulder lodges at Heavenly Ski Resort is provided by The Ridge Pointe. A free shuttle to The Ridge Tahoe, as well as access to all of their facilities including various classes, indoor sports activities, and a kid’s club, is also available for guest use. Ski storage is included.Heavenly Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive from the apartments. Stagecoach chairlift at Heavenly Ski Resort is just a 5-minute walk away.
- If you’re skiing Heavenly, the location can’t be beat. Access to Carson Pass/ Kirkwood from the east is pretty good, too.
- The kitchen was fully equipped, balcony was nice, jacuzzi was great. Cozy living room with fireplace.
Check in was very poor, treated poor by staff. Confusing, first time I book a room and check in was in a whole other hotel, they could have said this in a message.
Roads way to steep for my truck, burned out the clutch. Roads not marked out very confusing ,,,
- Everything excellent! That room was amazing- big, clean,warm.And view from the windows was like in the winter fairy tales! Everybody in hotel were very helpful. We are had in hotel the hot pool outside,fitness room ( very clean and sunny),small sauna,also, was good.
The two bedroom apartments was very nice and quite comfortable for
The Ridge Crest
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, The Ridge Crest is located in Stateline in the region of Nevada, just 5 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service, business center, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Carson City is 15 miles from The Ridge Crest, and Virginia City is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great room with all facilities you need. We were able to cook dinner and Lake Tahoe is a great location
Sleep number bed !
Good break from everything –no cellphone signal, no traffic lights etc
- The close access to the Heavenly stagecoach lift and the friendly and convenient shuttle service. Our little Honda Fit was undergunned for the snow. So being able to get where we needed safely really helped make the trip. This was our first trip to the snow and we couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay. Especially for the reasonable price.
Where do i start?!!! So many bad things to say! 2 managers i have spoken to, one called Amanda Who basically has an attitude problem, and the other ones , who seems to actually want to help but doesnt follow through with anything!
Would not have put a rat in the management team
BE CAREFUL OF THE RESTAURANT MANGEMENT TEAM!!!
- I was not expecting such a nice apt type room. It was remodeled to the T…I was so impressed by everything that I am considering looking into a timeshare here. You will not be disappointed
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The resort has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Excellent staff, cool features for the kids in the lobby area. Son especially liked the fish.
- The rooms were clean and tidy. Great staff and awesome location.
- EVERYTHING was excellent from friendly/helpful staff, comfy/cozy accommodations and awesome breakfast for the entire family! Moreover, the hotel is in the heart of the city with movie theatres, restaurants, shopping and a little gambling fun all within walking distance!
- Great location with a short walk to the Heavenly Gondola. Beds are comfy.
- this property was beautiful, rooms were great, heated indoor pool and jacuzzi were great… great breakfast and super friendly staff…
Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of South Lake Tahoe, this California property features a hot breakfast buffet, wine and cheese receptions, and movie night. Lake Tahoe Airport is 7 miles away.All guest rooms provide cable TV. Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village provides a desk and sitting area as well.Guests have access to an outdoor pool, hot tub, and free Wi-Fi throughout their stay at the Forest Suites. A fitness center, massage services, and free parking are available.Guests can visit Heavenly Lake Tahoe ski resort 2 miles away. Thomas F. Regan Memorial City Beach is 3 miles from the property.
- The location was wonderful. Very cozy and comfortable.
- Great location, short walk to gondola and restaurants, large size rooms.
Great location for the ski slope gondola and heavenly village
On a trip we’re your mostly outdoors it served it’s purpose
- Breakfast was wonderful and rooms was comfortable and spacious.
- It was within walking distance of the casino. The lifts and stores.
David Walley’s Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, David Walley’s Resort is located in Genoa, just 9 miles from South Lake Tahoe.Every room includes a TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.This resort has ski storage and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Carson City is 13 miles from David Walley’s Resort , and Stateline is 6 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The room was great for the money paid! Clean, cozy, warm. Great little park outside, and lots of place to walk around.
- We got a great price on a literally last hour booking. We found the room to be totally worth the price we paid.
- the resort is nice the surroundings are incredible. housekeeping was fantastic
- If you are willing to sit through a 90 presentation and tour of the growth and remodel of the property, they will give you 4 passes to the hot springs, ($55 ea) $125.00 to the restaurant, and a 3day/2ngt bonus vacation, about $700 in total.
Great customer service, great place to rest and far from city , I love it
And I will go back because I want to us the hot spring on the side which is not cheap , $50.00 for a day .
Top Resorts In Summit Village Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Summit Village Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Summit Village Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Summit Village Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!