10 Best Resorts To Stay In Stroudsburg Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Stroudsburg Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Stroudsburg Pennsylvania:
Shawnee Village Resort
One of our top picks in East Stroudsburg – and a guest favorite.
Shawnee Village Resort is located in East Stroudsburg, 30 miles from Bethlehem and 15 miles from Mount Pocono.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Stroudsburg is 3.9 miles from Shawnee Village Resort, and Easton is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Property is very close to the Shawnee Ski area which is why we booked it. We stayed in a Deluxe Villa and were beyond impressed! Fireplace, full kitchen, washer/dryer, 2 large bedrooms,3 full bathrooms, screened porch, pull-out couch, living and dining rooms, and so much space!!! Everything was clean and the surrounding property is quiet and relaxed. Lots of amenities at the recreation center like heated indoor pool, arcade, basketball court, mini golf, daily activities like bingo,etc. We booked about 6 months in advance and got an amazing price!! Definitely coming back next year!!
- I loved the spacious villa. We didn’t feel crowded although there were 5 of us.
Liked it everyrhing about the townhouse. Need better cleaning in the bathrooms.
Jet tub was not cleaned at all from previous use.
Other thank than it was a nice place to stay.
- Location, great functioning jacuzzi at the unit, all the supplies (kitchen pots, cups, towels, etc.), comfortable room temperature, three bathrooms all with showers was a plus, a porch, various activities available (good for family with varying age groups), courteous staff (witnessed security giving a ride to other customers back to their unit from the recreation center after shuttle service has ended)
I liked when they moved us out of where we were at standard houses to Crestview houses..those are worth paying for.
I also liked the staff. They were very attentive and professional. We had a few issues with our villa upon arrival but the staff was attentive and moved us into different unit right away. Judy Nadine and Connie were great.
Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort
Located in Shawnee on Delaware, 30 miles from Bethlehem, Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort features a playground and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Mount Pocono is 15 miles from Shawnee Inn & Golf Resort, and Stroudsburg is 5 miles from the property. Lehigh Valley Airport is 30 miles away.
- We have been coming to the Inn for 5+ years and love it. The buffet breakfats is always fantastic as is the coffee!
- Bed was very comfortable. Room was clean and cozy. It was a classic historic hotel with upgrades but still had a classic feel. The pool was decent and in a heated space. The brewery was good and within a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Views were amazing from the huge front porch. Spa was nice.
- The pool. It was my wife’s birthday and the had chocolate covered strawberries for her and a birthday wishes
- That I was able to be accommodated and get a room despite the hotel not having my reservation that I booked on this site.
- We love staying here. An old inn like Shawnee takes you back in time. The big front porch and rocking chairs overlooking the river make it special.
Pocono Palace Resort
Featuring romantic rooms and a 32,000 square-foot sports and entertainment center, this adults-only resort is 8 miles from I-80. Restaurants, spa treatments and free Wi-Fi are also available.A choice of standard and fantasy rooms is offered at the Pocono Palace Resort, all with a whirlpool and flat-screen TV. Some rooms also feature a fireplace or indoor pool.Guests can enjoy a 9-hole golf course, tennis or fishing at the Pocono Palace. Paddleboats, arcade games and billiards are also offered for guests who want to relax.The Venus Court restaurant serves full-course dinners each evening. The Gladiator Nightclub features free snacks and live entertainment every night.Downtown Stroudsburg is less than 11 miles from the Palace Resort. Pocono Raceway is less than 35 miles away.
- The private pool & champagne jacuzzi. Bed was actually comfortable, private sauna was nice too.
- The property was covered in snow. It was a breath taking sceen.
- The resort grounds and property were attractive and well maintained. The large majority of the staff was very helpful, pleasant and fun. The room had wonderful amenities and lived up to the “romantic” billing. We spent a lot of time enjoying the in suite pool, sauna and hot tub. Food and drink delivery were reliable and quick. There were a number of activities to partake in on site both inside and outside.
- Everything was amazing! Better than what I have expected. The place was Beautiful and was worth it.
- The stay was amazing! Great place to stay for all occasions with your significant other! .So much to do on the premises no need to leave. Everything was perfect for my husband and I!
Paradise Stream Resort
This adult-only romantic resort features themed suites with jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces. This Poconos resorts overlooks a seasonal marina and golf course.A refrigerator and seating area by fireplace is standard in all suites at the Paradise Stream Resort. Some suites also offer a private pool and sauna.Guests can request room service or eat in the dining room, which features a breakfast buffet. The resort also offers a gym and game room. In the evening the resort hosts a nightclub with DJ and dance floor.The Paradise Stream is 6 miles from shopping at The Crossings Premium Outlets. Camelback Ski Area is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- The room was amazing and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Loved the champagne jacuzzi, the water stayed warm and it was very romantic with the stars and the red lights!
- The room looked just like the pictures but the space to me was a little small but overall the Villa was BEAUTIFUL.
- Staff did an excellent job to make the experience perfect.
- I really enjoyed the hot tub and heated pool in the room!
Pocono Manor Resort and Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pocono Manor Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Pocono Manor, just 1.6 miles from Mount Pocono. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Jim Thorpe is 24 miles from Pocono Manor Resort and Spa, and Scranton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 24 miles from Pocono Manor Resort and Spa.
- It was cozy. Very comfortable, enthusiastic and helpful staff. Beautiful location. The food was great. I’d go back
- breakfast was awful, restaurant not open. staff was great!
- The staff were friendly and did everything to assist you. The bed was very comfortable. The location was close to everything.
- We were there the nite of storm. Only saw one staff at desk. No parking cause of snow. electric was out. not your fault. But thought could have had a discount. Will be back in summer or other than winter.
- Nothing other than location being convenient for the local conference centre.
Bushkill Inn & Conference Center
This Pocono resort offers a full service spa, a fitness centre, and spacious rooms that feature plush bedding along with a microwave and refrigerator. Bushkill Falls is 1,950 feet away.An iPod docking station and cable TV are offered in each traditionally decorated room at Bushkill Inn & Conference Center. A work desk is also included along with heated bathroom floors.The Steakhouse Restaurant offers succulent steaks and seafood while The Dining Room offers American classic cuisine. The Lobby Bar and The Lounge offers cocktails and a light fare.Guests can enjoy a variety of sporting activities such as archery, billiards, tennis, and soccer. Swimming pools are also available along with a hiking trail and a children’s playground.Shawnee Mountain is 10.9 miles from Bushkill Inn and The Crossing Premium Outlets is 14.9 miles away.
- They had a spa on site, although we didn’t have time to utilize the services. There was also a park and paintball within walking distance.
Bed was good. Surroundings are beautiful and quiet.
Room and bathroom were clean and well set. No complains about it. But limited amenities.
- I like that it had a fire pit and the indoor pool, and the view out the door from the cabin. The pizza place that is half a mile is delicious!
- wonderful staff, quick easy check in, very comfortable beds and accomodations
- Loved the cabin and the Spa!! The pool and Jacuzzi was very relaxing! The ladies at the Spa were very friendly and professional.
Carriage House Country Club
Located in Pocono Manor in the region of Pennsylvania, 1.4 miles from Mount Pocono, Carriage House Country Club features a playground and hot tub. The resort has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Jim Thorpe is 24 miles from Carriage House Country Club, and Scranton is 26 miles from the property. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 24 miles away.
- I love that they have a Jacuzzi and an indoor pool. But, I also like that it wasn’t to crowded, so it made our stay there much more intimate. ☺
- Clean room. Bed comfortable. Front desk staff attentive. Nice kitchen amenities. Big room. Clean bathroom.
- Got upgraded to a mini suite because had a little difficulty finding the place
- The amount you got for a mini suite for the price was great.
- It’s a very nice and friendly place to stay!!! Very clean and the water pressure is excellent… I would defiantly stay there again!!! It’s kinda off the main highway but close to the interstates!!!
Eagle Village Resort & Chalet
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Eagle Village Resort & Chalet is located in Bushkill in the region of Pennsylvania. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play tennis and mini-golf at the resort. Mount Pocono is 18 miles from Eagle Village Resort & Chalet, and Stroudsburg is 14 miles from the property. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Very clean. The unit had a great layout, fireplace, washer and dryer. All linens and kitchen items.
- I really loved that there was an indoor pool at the rec center. Also, the Jacuzzi tub in the home was great.
- Chalets were spacious and private. Great view of the lake.
- The unit we stayed in was like an apartment, 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, living room, laundry, all linens and towels were provided. Although it was old-style furnishings, it was very clean and well kept. Nice having the laundry in the unit, but needed to bring our own detergent. The on-site pool at the rec center was large and clean. Small, but effective game room. We saw a lot of deer come onto the property at dusk. There was a deli/cafe/pizza place nearby that was great. Close to Bushkill Falls and Fernwood (Villa at tree tops) resort. Lots to do in the area.
- I think it’s a unique place. Great comfortable homelike houses, many of which are less than a hundred yards from a lake. Our house had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies with a lake view. The house looked new and was made with quality outside and inside. Very quiet and peaceful place in the heart of nature. A lot of amusements so it won’t be boring. Very good price for such a great house and place. We consider ourselves experienced travelers and this is one of the best places we have ever stayed in. Definitely recommend it and would like to come again.
Echo Valley Cottages
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Echo Valley Cottages is located in Coolbaugh in the region of Pennsylvania. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.You can play mini-golf at the resort. Mount Pocono is 15 miles from Echo Valley Cottages, and Stroudsburg is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 34 miles from Echo Valley Cottages.
No reviews yet.
Mount Airy Casino Resort
Located in Mount Pocono, 27 miles from Jim Thorpe, Mount Airy Casino Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scranton is 27 miles from Mount Airy Casino Resort, and Wilkes-Barre is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 26 miles from Mount Airy Casino Resort.
- Convenience of room service, friendly staff and access of amenities.
- My room was very clean! And the staff was very nice and patient
- The suite was very elegant and relaxing! The indoor pool and bar was beautiful. The staff was very nice and informative.
- I liked that everything was within distance and staff was friendly and nice
- My partner And I Loved everything about the Mount Airy Resort, staff was Very Nice. We were greeted And treated very nicely. We will be Visiting More Often.
Top Resorts In Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!