10 Best Resorts To Stay In Stock Island Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Stock Island Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Stock Island Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stock Island Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stock Island Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Stock Island Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Stock Island Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Stock Island Florida:
Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
This 4-star resort features a private sandy beach and a pool with Gulf of Mexico views. The hotel offers a free shuttle to downtown Key West and a rooftop helicopter pad.All accommodation at the Key West Beachside includes 32” LCD TVs and iPod docks. A grocery shopping service and room service are available upon request.The Key West Marriott Beachside Resort has been recognized for its commitment to environmental sustainability.Tavern N Town ever-changing dishes include steak house favorites and seafood delicacies. The poolside Blue Bar offers casual meals, light snacks and tropical cocktails.Guests may work out at the waterview fitness center or soak in the outdoor hot tub. Nearby activities include the Key West Golf Club, biking and jogging trails, and several water sports.A free airport transfer service is provided to Key West Airport, which is less than 1.2 miles away. Private indoor parking with valet service is available on site.
beach and pool both very good.
excellent marine biology talk given by young man (Garrett) and his assistant on the beach.
- The room was comfortable location if our room I wasn’t thrilled with
- The room was great, nice bed very comfortable, The tub was the best, very large and deep for a great soak, Room service was prompt and delicious, when you check in they gave us a glass of champagne.
- The beds were very comfortable. The pool was nice and hot tub. The people working there were great.
- Bed was super comfy, pool was awesome. Staff really really great
- beach and pool both very good.
Parrot Key Hotel and Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parrot Key Hotel and Resort offers accommodations in Key West, just 27 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 1.2 miles from Parrot Key and Resort.
- The room was excellent. Very large for two of us – two bedrooms and two bathrooms spread over two floors. The swimming pools were nice too.
- The room was spacious which made it more comfortable to stay in. Having the two beach chairs outside on the sand was great for relaxing in the morning while drinking coffee or late night looking at the stars. The room was cleaned everyday so no sand on the floor!
- The tropical landscaping was very beautiful!! Lots of pool options. The beds were very comfortable and the room was nicely decorated. The outdoor private balcony was lovely.
- Loved the sangria when we were checking in. Your staff at the pool were were super friendly and accommodating! Loved the fact that there was a microwave and plates with knives and forks.
- The beds and pillows were wonderful. They upgraded us to a family suite instead of just two rooms which are what we had reserved It was wonderful. I would definitely recommend and would stay there again on my next trip to the Keys!!
The Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. In Key West’s Old Town, this beachfront Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria features a 450 feet private beach and rooms with a private balcony. Duvall Street is a 15-minute walk away.A refrigerator, flat-screen TV, and an iPod docking station are standard in each room. The Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria also includes a private bathroom and bathrobes. Some suites and studios have a sofa bed.An outdoor pool is on site and the full-service Spa al Mare at an adjacent sister property, Casa Marina, is available. The Key West Golf Club is 5 miles away.On-site activities, including scuba diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing and kayaking. Earnest Hemingway Museum is just a 10-minute walk from this Reach Waldorf Astoria Resort.
- The service from the beach and pool staff was superb. Lots of TLC and very helpful. A little slow on the beach service for drinks and food but the staff was very nice. Rooms are fine but the real reason to stay here is the beach and the helpful staff.
- Back after 5 nights in this hotel. Worst hotel experience ever. Terrible value for money. Rude staff not willing to serve or help guess. Old mediocre hotel advertised as luxury resort. I cannot count all the problems we had during our stay.
- Staff was excellent and responsive to our complaint about room noise level die to being located next to kitchen exhaust unit. Jolayne at the front desk went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction.
- Awesome beach, great proximity to everything, comfortable beds and room. Nice lobby and very nice staff.
- Diana and all the staff were so friendly and accommodating. The recommendations they had were also great. We loved the sunset cruise, loved the beach and service there as well.
Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina is located in Key West in the region of Florida, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Room large and comfortable. Pool area great.
- We couldnt have been treated better. The staff was so polite and amazingly helpful.
- Perfect location to just about everything. Extremely scenic from the room we had. Staff very friendly and courteous.
- Spring Break crowd so a little noisy and very busy. Excellent location, walkable to everything we wanted to see and do. It’s located on the water where the cruise ships dock, making for a lively location. Staff professional and courteous.
- The staff was all pleasant accept for the managers and officer staff. They were rude and non-accommodating.
The Pier House Resort and Spa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The Pier House Resort and Spa is located in Key West in the region of Florida, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The location was great. We enjoyed the pool, beach, beach bar and the room! Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The location is outstanding, but everything else is mediocre. I would choose the Hyatt next door next time
- I liked the fact it is closer to the great restaurants and the most happening streets in keywest
- The best location on the island! Love the private beach area.
Was clean and convenient to surrounding area. Loved the pool and beach area.
I especially enjoyed the garden. Beautiful!
Ibis Bay Resort
One of our top picks in Key West.Located in Key West in the region of Florida, 27 miles from Big Pine Key, Ibis Bay Resort features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 1.2 miles from Ibis Bay Resort.
- Free breakfast wasn’t much, room to small , bathroom & shower small – everything was old needing update. Walls thin, could here everyone coming in from partying at 3:00 a.m. Not what we were expecting for a “resort”.
- Free breakfast was alright but you could have use scrambled eggs than har boiled . Sausage and ham could been a plus.
The beach view from my room.
The pool with side bar.
- Staff was really kind and helpful. Beautiful views from the balcony. They have a shuttle bus to take you to the centre, really convenient. Comfortable and spotless room.
- The room on the ocean side was priceless. Beautiful view, love the little deck/table & chairs plus the hammock. It was so perfect and we spent all of our time out there when we were at the hotel. This place is magical. The palms, the sand, everything. It is the perfect getaway for those looking for happy vibes and relaxation and not overpriced luxury. The ride downtown was quick and easy, and the bus will get you there and back without the hassle of finding parking if you don’t want to worry. We watched sunset at Mallory Square and enjoyed drinks and dinner either in town or at the Stoned Crab. I loved being away from the crazy nightlife and slept like a baby for two beautiful nights!!
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Beach House
One of our top picks in Key West – and a guest favorite.
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Beach House is located in Key West, just 26 miles from Big Pine Key. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The resort also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Staff was excellent and fixed minor glitches like key not working initially, with a smile. We had a great view and enjoyed our deck and the pool. it was a beautiful view and nice for a quiet walk in the mornings down to the water. It was a short ride into old town where we always found parking on the street and didn’t have to pay.
- Staff/service – above & beyond – they even tried to get us an extra chair for the lanai. Oh, and the lanai was amazing! So was the pool and private beach. Clean well stocked kitchen and comfortable beds.
The apartments are huge: the master bedroom has a great bathtub, the kitchen is stocked with all appliances, the living room is very spacious and the balcony is lovely.
The staff was very nice and the pool was great to relax at the end of the day.
- Residence club was very clean and huge rooms, very comfortable to come with big family
- It was quiet, clean and comfortable. Great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of Key West
Oceans Edge Key West
One of our top picks in Key West.Situated in Key West, Oceans Edge Key West offers 6 swimming pools and a waterfront bar, perfect for enjoying a drink. An on-site restaurant is provided.Guest accommodation feature views of the water and include a balcony or patio. The private bathroom comes stocked with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Oceans Edge Key West features free WiFi throughout.On-site Yellowfin Bar and Grills specializes in American-Caribbean creations. The accommodation includes a paddle shop and onsite watersprots along with deep water access and a 165-slip marina.Duval Street is 19 minutes’ drive from Oceans Edge Key West, while Southernmost Point is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The property was well maintained with many pools to accommodate the guests. Rooms were a 10 when it came to cleanliness and comfort.
- Very beautiful resort, well maintained, friendly & helpful staff. Would refer friends/family.
- Pools were very nice. I enjoyed the walk around the marina.
- The location and view were great. We also enjoyed the free kayaks and bikes. The property is in great condition and we throughly enjoyed our stay and will be back!!
- Our room was so beautiful and elegant. I am an Interior Design Consultant and to see the room was by far a joy to see. It was paradise in the room and outside as well. Love the view of the Marina too.
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort is located in Key West, just 26 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 0.6 miles from Doubletree Grand Key.
- The staff especially Julianna in the restaurant were great and attentive.
- The rate for this hotel was to much..i have stayed at the Jw Marriott for less then what i paid for this hotel..i had breakfast at the property which was not included..the food was okay..my view of the parking lot was poor.the hot tub in the pool area was not clean..i purchase two alcoholics drink and it was bad,i couldnt drink it so i had to put it in the trash.will i evet stay in this hotel id im ever in key west again. Probably not unless i dont have a choice..
- The room and amenities were nice and the staff was helpful.
- Modern, cozy rooms. Clean bathroom. Parking with easy access. And of course delicious DoubleTree cookie – eating which in e.g. rainy city of Łódź (Poland) is a nice reminder of Key West vacation time 😉
- Beautiful property and hotel. Love the free shuttle option
Casa Marina Beach & Resort Club Waldorf Astoria
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Casa Marina Beach & Resort Club Waldorf Astoria is located in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The view from the balcony and the beach. Plus they were very pet friendly! Staff was amazingly helpful.
- Guys servicing Beach restaurants are exceptionally friendly and accommodating
- The most expensive breakfast I have ever seen, 75$ per person.
- As we walked into the magnificent lobby to be greeted by the cheerful, accommodating front desk staff we were confident we had chosen the best hotel for our stay. The pool bar and outdoor area with seating around two fire pits was lovely. Two guys playing guitar and singing cool songs were awesome! We enjoyed mingling with other guests over drinks. The location of the hotel is wonderful. It’s an easy walk to the bustling downtown area.
- The beach was lovely, the restaurant staff were great and the food was good.
Top Resorts In Stock Island Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Stock Island Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Stock Island Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Stock Island Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!