10 Best Resorts To Stay In Srithanu Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Srithanu Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Srithanu Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Srithanu Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Srithanu Koh Phangan. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Srithanu Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Srithanu Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Srithanu Koh Phangan:
Moon Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Srithanu.Located in Srithanu, 25 miles from Ko Tao, Moon Beach Resort features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service at the property.Ko Phangan is 4.3 miles from Moon Beach Resort, and Chaweng is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 15 miles from Moon Beach Resort.
- Beautiful location close to Zen beach, healing centres, great cafes and bars. Very hospitable hosts.
- Wonderful huge deck and amazing view. Joy and Josh were so welcoming and lovely and their food was amazing!
- This very quiet place, with just 17 wooden bungalows on a small cliff, ending at a remote half moon bay with a clean beach, provides the privacy i very much appreciated. On top, the always smiling young thai couple/owners ready to help AND the excellent home made thai food with fresh/fresh fish.
- Very nice and comfy bungalows right on the water (there is even small beach if one wants to swim or sunbathe). Breathtaking views. Joy (the owner) is the nicest host and she makes the best pancakes for breakfast. Location is very good too. Close to all amenities but quiet. Bungalows are cleaned every other day…just on arrival I wasn’t sure whether my bedding was really fresh but asked for an extra sheet which solved the issue. Oh and if you like it to be clean under your bed it’s not really…found some old socks and an used cigarette and loads of dust but it’s olny cause I was on the floor stretching my back otherwise one wouldn’t have known 🙂 overall a great place!
- very hospitable hosts, excellent rooms, great location, own beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Seaflower Bungalows is located in Srithanu, just 24 miles from Ko Tao. Ko Phangan is 5 miles from the property.Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Chaweng is 18 miles from Seaflower Bungalows, and Lamai is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from Seaflower Bungalows.
- The food is extraordinary, the Bungalows are cozy and clean and the owner and staff makes you feeling very special. They make my stay very comfortable and welcoming. There is everything for a perfect holiday. Nice and clean beach with sunbeds, yummie cocktails at the heaven bar, and the best thing are the lovely people you meet at this place. Thanks Liz, Manelle and Pascal for making my stay so wonderful.
- My boyfriend and I fell in love with the Seaflower Bungalows. We intended to stay there for 2 nights. We extended our stay being 6 nights in the end because of the lovely area, the very good food of the restaurant, the great atmosphere and the relaxed beach front that they have. You can meet nice people if you like but also can enjoy your privacy if that’s what your seeking. The bungalows are simple but have all you need uncluding a hammock. We were picked up from the pier after arriving without extra costs (they only charge taxi fees when leaving). The beach is lovely and quiet (at least in November) which was exactly what we wanted. It is more a yoga than party area. They offer to rent snorkel gear, canoes and SUPs. Sunbeds are also provided. Also, each bungalow has a book. You can pay your bill (bungalow, restaurant, bar) at whatever time you like (very trustworthy of them). I can totally recommend to stay there as we had a lovely relaxing time.
- Great location as right next to a lovely beach, we had the intention to explore the rest of the island and other beaches but it was so nice where we were that we just stayed put! The staff were really friendly and it was lovely to meet one of the owners and here about how they started the resort. It was very peaceful and relaxing. Great to have the free transfer from the port to the hotel as well, makes it really easy to get there after the journey.
- This property is in a great location on a beautiful beach. The staff and owners were very welcoming and helpful. The bungalows are rustic yet accommodating with air con. Our air con broke the last night and the hotel offered a discount or new room since it was too late in the evening to fix…very accomodating!
- It was a perfect place to stay. Clean, quaint, safe and modern enough to make me comfortable but still had a very authentic Thai vibe.
Seaview Rainbow offers accommodations in Srithanu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ko Tao is 24 miles from Seaview Rainbow, and Ko Phangan is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from Seaview Rainbow.
- The beach is beautiful, restaurant offers great food, staff is super friendly and plenty of restaurants and a 7/11 in walking distance.
The location is great. Near to the beach and 5 min to shops and restaurants.
The stuff is super nice and eager to help.
- Really nice beach in front of the hotel, good cabin, good service.Close to moped, laundry, restaurant and 7/11. Nice room, very clean.
- The location is great. the beach and surrounding is clean and beautiful.
- The location is good! Very quiet area and the beach is good to bath in but not a swimming bay as so shallow. We had the bungalow right on the beach front which was lovely.
Nice Sea Resort
One of our best sellers in Srithanu! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Nice Sea Resort offers accommodations in Srithanu, just 24 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find an ATM at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 4.5 miles from Nice Sea Resort, and Chaweng is 17 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 16 miles away.
Mr Nice & his family were very friendly, super supportive and always about to make me having a real good time. Both speaking incredibly good english.
Clean bungalow, proper hot shower, Wifi working great as well as my fan, amazing beach, jummy food at the beach restaurant which is open till 6 pm. I enjoyed having american breakfast right on the beach. Daily free water is available at the restaurant.
In short walking distance you find 7/11, Family Mart, Yoga, shops & many other restaurants. The whole place is quiet and looked after very well.
I was glad I found both shallow water and opportunity to have a real good swim, too. Amazing sunsets at the beach.
I am very grateful for the beautiful time I had and glad I could extend my stay for a week. Highly recommended
- The beach at the resort is not bad, location is close to even better beaches and some good restaurants, the room was clean
- We wish we could have stayed here longer! Perfect and tranquil location on a beautiful white sandy beach with warm, clear and shallow water. The owner is very welcoming and helpful and the staff were all great. The food in the restaurant is delicious, some of the best we ate on our trip and great value. It is in an excellent location on Koh Pha Ngan if you’re looking for a peaceful stay and you’re close to many other lovely beaches by scooter.
- The best beach area in Srithanu. Calm and beautiful. Great food and friendly staff. It is the place to stay if you are with a family or looking for a more quiet and settled holiday. Very well located, close to other restaurants,cafes,massage and yoga studios. <3
- Super friendly, Great location, Relaxing athmosphere
- Mr Nice & his family were very friendly, super supportive and always about to make me having a real good time. Both speaking incredibly good english.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Laemson Resort offers accommodations in Srithanu, just 24 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service, ticket service and a shops at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Ko Phangan is 5 miles from Laemson Resort, and Chaweng is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from Laemson Resort.
- Close to beatiful beaches. The room is basic but nice.
- Great location right on the beach and short walk to restaurants and shops.
- really great location, unfortunately that is the only thing good side of this place.. there is so many options on the island, that better find something different
- I hesitate to say this as the whole island is getting pricy. The value was fantastic.
- Food and Service from Stuff was very good!!! And the view, awesome :D.
Lipstick Cabana Beachfront Resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Lipstick Cabana Beachfront Resort is located in Srithanu in the region of Koh Phangan, just 25 miles from Ko Tao. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Ko Phangan is 4 miles from Lipstick Cabana Beachfront Resort, and Chaweng is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 15 miles from Lipstick Cabana Beachfront Resort.
- Nice beach area , room is big and comfy . Quiet place.
- We enjoyed our stay! Staff was nice, rooms are big and we had a nice seaview. Restaurants are walking distance , so it was pretty much convenient for our needs .
- The privacy, the owners and the amazing view of the ocean.
– fantastic position in the island, the bungalows are immersed in the jungle, very close the beach and there is virtually no noise from the near road
– the terrace is perfect for relaxing and the room is comfortable
– staff (husband and wife) is amaizingly friendly and available for everything
– possibility to rent scooters directly at the hotel (good prices also)
- einzige pluspunkt, die Klimanlage hat funktioniert
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. On Koh Phangan’s west coast, this family-run property offers beachside no-frills huts in Ao Chao Phao. It is surrounded by coconut trees on the sandy shores of Haad Yao Beach.Benjamin’s Hut is within a 5-minute walk from the local shops and a minimart. It is a 10-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. Traveling to Koh Samui is a 1.5 hour ride by both land and ferry.Simply furnished, each hut is equipped with a fan and private bathrooms with shower facilities. Each hut also has a private balcony with outdoor seating.Guests can use free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s public areas, arrange diving and snorkeling trips at the tour desk, or request for a Thai massage. The hotel also provides laundry services and free parking.The hotel’s restaurant serves a selection of Thai and European dishes. Drinks can be enjoyed at the bar.
- Nice room and bathroom, clean, pleasant staff with good English. Nice restaurant on the beach
- Clean comfortable bungalow, great bed, lovely staff, really pleasant pool and restaurant, fantastic location.
- Food was very good, location on the beach (nice for sunset), the pool, good value for money
- The staff is absolutely amazing! So kind, generous, and helpful. Thenhoskitlaity giving to my friend and I was truly phenomenal. From taking dishes to our room, borrowing unbrellas, giving us a ride to the ferry port, and they even allowed me to borrow a tub to do some old fashion HAND washing (HaHa).
- Beautiful clean and modern room! Restaurant was exceptional and prices were really good, ordered the green curry numerous times as it was so yummy! It is beach front but you can walk a few meters to a nicer spot to lay and swim. They helped us book scooters (200 baht per day), which is cheaper than on the street (said 250 baht). Staff were lovely. Nice little balcony and hammock to relax on in the afternoon. Overall GREAT VALUE for money and very happy with our stay!
Loyfa Natural Resort
One of our top picks in Srithanu.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Loyfa Natural Resort offers accommodations in Srithanu, just 25 miles from Ko Tao. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find room service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. Ko Phangan is 4.4 miles from Loyfa Natural Resort, and Chaweng is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from Loyfa Natural Resort.
- The Staff were very accomadating and always with a smile.
The view the manger of the reception was kind and halpfull
The view the quiet
We had the beach room and even though it’s not the most modern, and the bathroom is a bit Flinstoney, we absolutely adored the sunset from our porch (even from the window). W O N D E R F U L.
The staff is very responsive, as we wrote them 40mins before arriving in Koh Phangan that we would need a shuttle and before we arrived, they answered and sent a free shuttle for us!
The bed was comfy, everything clean. Breakfast was more than sufficient. The resort itself is basically integrated in nature and gives you a very nice communion with nature feeling. The geckos ruling the place are the cutest thing. Loved the restaurant on the beach (the loveliest people!) and the live music evenings, the pools are super nice. AND! The massage on the beach by the very professional ladies – A DREAM! We took a scrub+massage package (3hrs), at sunset, and it was an amazing experience!
Very friendly and welcoming staff. Really lovely view of the beach from our room. We also had a private pool.
We took a 3 hour package at the spa, with massage, body scrum, facial, foot massage included. It was fantastic and very pleasant to be in the open air and hear the water while getting the massage 🙂
- Relaxed resort with lovely pool views, accommodating staff
One of our best sellers in Srithanu! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Seetanu Bungalows is located in Srithanu, just 24 miles from Ko Tao. Ko Phangan is 5 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area and/or terrace. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Chaweng is 17 miles from Seetanu Bungalows. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The bungalow we got for 500 baht/person was 10 meters from the beach. The beach was great, clean and mostly empty. There are a few nice restaurants close by. Nice and helpful hosts. Great value for price.
- Good location and great beach. Gardens very nice and well kept.
- Location, nice quiet beach , very helpful staff on checkout
- The moment I walked into the reception/bar area, I knew I was in the right place. You are greeted by always smiling Karo and you instantly feel welcome. The whole staff, especially manager Ben, is incredibly friendly, hospitable and professional, which highly exceeds Thai standards. The bungalows are very comfortable, bright and tastefully decorated. The property is on the beach, but the road with a 24/7 market is really close. Food in the restaurant is just excellent and they are happy to cater to your special requirements. The bar is open late and it is a great place to hang out with a glass of wine or their special Belgian beer. I am already planning my next visit 🙂
- Fantastic location located walking distance to the local shops, restaurants etc. Also, it is right on a beautiful beach. I hired a scooter, which made life a little nicer, but the first few days without on was also fine. The staff were really helpful and nice.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Phangan Akuna is located in Srithanu in the region of Koh Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Ko Tao is 24 miles from Phangan Akuna, and Ko Phangan is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The apartments were huge and spotless, the whole complex was kept very clean with staff even sweeping up leaves daily. The reception staff were lovely and helped us to find our barings and provided transfers, washing and a mini bar in the room at such a small price! Food was also really good quality and excellent value for money!
- Perfect base to explore the island with the comfort of being secluded in a quiet resort but also close to the beach (5′ scooter ride). Staff is very friendly and helpful. And the food they serve in the restaurant is super tasty. oh…and that swimming pool…excellent for post-beach musings! Also they helped me with organising the rental of the scooter and booking other trips.
- I like the fact this place is set away from everything in the middle of a coconut land and yet close to th little village, I like it because it is quiet and clean
- It was really private. The food was great. People were friendly. And the beds were absolutely best compared all other hotels we visited. Pool was great
- Amazing hotel in amazing place ❤️ The stuff is polite and caring, houses are nice and very clean, there is everything you need. The king-size bed is extremely comfortable ? As for the location, it is very quiet and beautiful area, a lot of green, and it not far from the best beaches of Koh Phangan. I really enjoyed my vacation here. Thank you!
Top Resorts In Srithanu Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Srithanu Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Srithanu Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Srithanu Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!