10 Best Resorts To Stay In South Dennis Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
South Dennis Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in South Dennis Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Dennis Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Dennis Massachusetts. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in South Dennis Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in South Dennis Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In South Dennis Massachusetts:
Lighthouse Inn Cape Cod
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On nine acres, this West Dennis resort offers free WiFi, a private sandy beach, and uniquely decorated rooms that include a refrigerator. Five golf courses are located within 5 miles of the property.Select rooms at Lighthouse Inn Cape Cod offer ocean views or a wood burning fireplace. All rooms include a private bathroom and air conditioning.The Waterfront at Lighthouse Inn Restaurant serves breakfast daily. The Pool Snack Bar serves a light fare along with frozen drinks and ice cream.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor heated pool or play a game of tennis on the tennis court. Miniature golf, volleyball, and a game room are also available.Cape Cod Lighthouse Inn is a half mile from West Dennis Beach. The ZooQuarium is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff, coffee, fruit, bunnies (all over property at night)
- Everything was terrific . The staff is friendly & informative .Loved it !! Can’t wait to return !!
- The location was very central on Cape Cod. We had a very comfortable cottage. The place looks beautiful from the outside. They lost our reservation but gave us a very good alternative.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a sense of history about the place. We had a view of the ocean.
- The hotel is in front of the beach, so the view is great. The breakfast was good, with hot buffet, menu and cold buffet options. We stayed in a small room, But next time I would like to book a cotage in front of the sea (they have a little deck with chairs, so you can just and relax!).
Pelham House Resort
One of our top picks in Dennis Port.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Pelham House Resort is located in Dennis Port, just 28 miles from Provincetown. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chatham is 9 miles from Pelham House Resort, and Falmouth is 26 miles from the property. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 27 miles away.
- Oceanfront location and price are excellent…same as in 2014. Easy beach access, beautiful views from balcony, small occupancy at this time of year.
- Excellent ocean front room, balcony overlooking the ocean<>in a full moonlight<>King Bed sooo comfy, so clean. Beautiful! Excellent over night, owner and hotel staff are excellent! Will book again before the season ends. Awesome property!!!
Brilliant location with a private beach great to watch the sunrise. Great views from our room over the ocean. The rooms were nice, very spacious and airy, also clean! Good Breakfast buffet on the 1st day, fresh fruit, cereals, toast bagels, muffins, pastries juice and coffee. Plenty of parking right next to the hotel. Good range of TV Channels. Plenty of towels and spare bedding. The shower was large and the water was hot! Really enjoyed our stay. It was very quiet which was great.
30 minute walk or a 5 minute drive to the shops and restaurants.
- I have been going to Pelham House for years, always the same room. The view is breathtaking, the room is comfortable and clean and the staff is extremely friendly.
- Located right on the beach, convenient onsite parking, room is big enough.
Riverview Resort by VRI Resort
One of our best sellers in South Yarmouth! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Riverview Resort by VRI Resort is located in South Yarmouth in the region of Massachusetts, just 28 miles from Provincetown.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chatham is 14 miles from Riverview Resort by VRI Resort, and Falmouth is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 27 miles from the property.
I loved being able to stay in a suite and not pay outrageous amounts of money!! Stayed with my husband and my son and had plenty of room !! We pretty much were the only people staying in the hotel, So we had the pool and jacuzzi all to ourselves.. place wasn’t fancy, but it was clean and perfect for our 2 night visit.. Loved being close to Captain Parker’s restaurant .
My now adult son with Autism is asking to go back next year : )
- Our 2-bedroom suite was comfortable, quiet, and had excellent beds. The entire resort was clean, quiet and uncrowded.
Very helpful reception.
Spacious and clean appartment
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating, the place was very clean and the views of the river were beautiful
- The two bedroom suites are great with unbelievable amount of room. Very nice view over the river. Kitchen includes dishes etc.
- I loved being able to stay in a suite and not pay outrageous amounts of money!! Stayed with my husband and my son and had plenty of room !! We pretty much were the only people staying in the hotel, So we had the pool and jacuzzi all to ourselves.. place wasn’t fancy, but it was clean and perfect for our 2 night visit.. Loved being close to Captain Parker’s restaurant .
Riviera Beach Resort
Ideally located on a private beach in Cape Cod and offering beautiful views of Nantucket Sound, this resort features family-friendly amenities, on-site dining options and easy access to area attractions.While staying at the Riviera Beach Resort, guests can enjoy lounging by the spacious outdoor or indoor swimming pools or relaxing on the beach with free-use beach chair and sun umbrella. The resort also offers on-site dining for breakfast and lunch as well as an on-site lounge.The Cape Cod Riviera Beach Resort is also close to the Blue Rock Golf Course. Guests can also enjoy all the amenities and activities at the resort’s nearby sister property, the Red Jacket.
- The indoor pool and hot tub was fabulous. We got there early and they let us check in and settle.
- We enjoyed our stay at the Riviera Beach Resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Our family had a fabulous time. We loved that we could go to all of the hotels on any day. So you’re not stuck at one location. My son loved the kid’s club and looked forward to it each day. This was a fantastic family spot for vacation.
- The breakfast was great! Staff was great also. e loved our spacious room
- Tucked away right on the beach. Clean, well maintained, with an amazingly friendly and helpful staff. Beautifully landacaped and well designed for guest enjoyment and convenience.
Green Harbor Resort
Situated on 7.5 acres, this West Yarmouth resort boasts a private sandy beach on Lewis Bay, miniature golf, free Wi-Fi and spacious accommodation. John F. Kennedy Museum is 3 miles away.Green Harbor Resort offers a kitchenette or full kitchen and a living area in every accommodation. Multiple TVs with cable and DVD players and an outdoor grill are provided. Most overlook the bay.Guests can relax at the ocean-view pool or play basketball and shuffleboard. Rental bikes and canoes are available, and Green Harbor’s extensive Kid’s Klub offers organized games and arts and crafts.Resort Green Harbor also provides access to the championship golf course and full-service spa at its sister property, Red Jacket Beach Resort.Cape Cod Mall is 3 miles from this resort and Chatham Lighthouse, a working lighthouse, is within a 40-minute drive.
- The room had a pretty view, was large enough for our group to stay comfortably. 2 bathrooms were a plus!!
- Love everything! Room was perfect and the staff was too! Beautiful Place!
- Everything was perfect. We can’t wait to return with the family.
Love the cost! I really got a good deal. The cottage was super clean. The activities on the resort was awesome and unexpected bonus.
Stop & shop, bank and mall down the street – driving distance
- Nice quiet property at the end of the road, wonderful view from our balcony, family fun with beaches, heated pool, row boats, and bicycles. Super staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were spotlessly cleaned. Great restaurants nearby. Just a great place to relax. I hope I get to return soon!
Red Jacket Beach Resort
On Cape Cod’s Nantucket Sound in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, this resort offers a beautiful private beach, access to a variety of activities and on-site dining options.Red Jacket Beach Resort features an outdoor swimming pool with stunning ocean views as well as an indoor pool. After playing a game of tennis or shuffleboard, guests can relax with a massage in the on-site spa. The resort’s concierge service is also available to assist with dinner reservations, whale watching tours and ferry trips.Guests at the Beach Resort Red Jacket can enjoy breakfast and lunch in the resort’s dining room. With an outdoor terrace and barbecue grill, the Asa Eldridge Lounge is a great place to relax in the afternoon.
- We loved where the room was located. We were able to sit right outside of our room and look at the beach.
- Our room was facing the ocean. The views were amazing. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very quiet. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate my sick mother. They would be the biggest reason we would come back again !
- We loved our stay here. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Our room was awesome with a ocean view that we could walk right out our sliding doors to. Was very relaxing, will definitely be going back in the future!
- The location is great– the food was good. I would probably look for another property next year.
- The room locatikn once I had to argue to get exactly what I askex for when I booked it months in advance
The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and indoor pool, The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club is located in Brewster in the region of Massachusetts, just 21 miles from Provincetown. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chatham is 8 miles from Ocean Edge Resort Club, and Hyannis is 15 miles from the property. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 35 miles away.
- It’s a very nice layout, however, it’s a little worn.
- It was an extremely clean and spacious villa/apt. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning.
- Bed was very comfortable and the room (a suite, really) was very spacious.
- Too confusing and zero guidance from mansion to get to remote village room, except a horrible map. No room service available. No one in security booth at entrances. No room service for TV watching snacks. I starved in my room
Scenery was beautiful.
Food was very delicious
Golf course was well groomed, greens were hard to read, but course was immaculate.
Staff was very efficient
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
One of our top picks in Brewster.Offering access to a private beach and both an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort and Golf Club is in Brewster. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.Each guest room features a patio or balcony with views of the property gardens. The villas come with a full kitchen and a living room.A golf course and tennis courts are on-site at The Mansion in Brewster. Additional facilities include a meeting room and a kids’ club. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling.Guests can enjoy casual dining at Bayzo’s Pub or Linx Tavern. Lunch and drinks are also available at the seasonal Ocean Terrace.Cape Cod Museum Of Natural History is 7 minutes’ drive from The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club. Wellfleet Drive-In Theatre & Cinemas is 18 minutes’ drive.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were all very pleasant, particularly in the Pub. The cognac lobster on the Pub menu was wonderful – in fact, we had it twice, it was so good. There’s also a nice terrace restaurant with a view towards the sea….slightly different menu, but also good. Loved the clam chowder. The golf course looked beautiful, and I’m sure it would be lovely to play. Good location for exploring the Cape.
Very calm and quiet room. Good bed.
The staff is very nice.
Very good breakfast.
Enjoyable terrace and front yard.
- Nice accommodations, pretty expensive for what you got. $16 for a drink at the beach?
- Beautiful property, well maintained, friendly helpful and well trained staff, great amenities (pool, tennis, beach), good food and cocktails. Very enjoyable stay
- As you’d expect at a resort like this, the amenities were amazing; beach and patio restaurant/bar and beach bar and pool and yoga and tennis and indoor pool – it was all beautiful and luxurious
Holly Tree Resort, a VRI resort
One of our best sellers in West Yarmouth! This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in West Yarmouth, 28 miles from Provincetown, Holly Tree Condominiums, a VRI resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plymouth is 30 miles from Holly Tree Condominiums, and Chatham is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from Holly Tree Condominiums, a VRI resort.
- The property was clean and staff was friendly. Great price!
- The bed was very comfy I slept like a baby. The room was very spacey and clean. And the staff was very friendly.
- The customer service people when checking in and out were awesome. Quick easy and friendly. I love the new look. Everything was so clean.
- Pleasant little getaway. Old resort, but was worth the value. Jacuzzi was a plus.
- I liked that the room was equipped with a mini kitchenette with plates, cups, and utensils provided as well!
Town N Country Family Resort
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located a block away from the Cape Cod Inflatable Park, this motel offers free WiFi and rooms featuring refrigerators and cable TV. A hot tub is also available along with a children’s play area.Town N Country Family Resort features an indoor heated pool and adjacent room for relaxing along with an outdoor pool. Barbecue facilities are also available along with a games room.
- The staff is friendly and willing to go the extra mile, we will be back! Beds were comfortable, shower has great pressure and plenty of hot water. The room is basic and clean. Nice outside areas to sit and relax.
- You get what you pay for. It is a motel on a main street. Not luxury, but definitely a decent place to stay. Good location with a lot to do nearby. I wasn’t with children, so I didn’t use the pool or minigolf, but families seemed to enjoy it. Rooms were comfortable. Staff was friendly. I would stay again.
- Best bang for the buck, with a excellent staff. I hope it stays this way. If it does my family and I will be back multiple times with friends.
- Looks like there has been some recent renovations. Great place for families. Nice sitting areas.
- Everything , this place is perfect. Comfortable beds extremely clean, i have stayed alot of places and have never met better staff.
Top Resorts In South Dennis Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in South Dennis Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in South Dennis Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in South Dennis Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!