10 Best Resorts To Stay In Sonora Town Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Sonora Town Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sonora Town Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sonora Town Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sonora Town Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sonora Town Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sonora Town Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Sonora Town Arizona:
Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort
Only steps from the San Marcos Golf Course, this hotel in Chandler, Arizona features an outdoor pool, an on-site beauty salon and 3 on-site restaurants.Each guest room at Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort provides a private balcony or patio. Guests can take advantage of the free wireless internet access available throughout the hotel or browse for souvenirs in the on-site gift shop.On-site dining is available at the 1912 Sports Lounge and AJ’s Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a cup of coffee at the on-site cafe featuring Starbucks coffee, relax in the whirlpool or rest in the beautiful courtyards.Historic, downtown San Marcos is within walking distance of the San Marcos Crowne Plaza Resort. Several sports venues including Tempe Diablo Stadium and US Airways Center are located within driving distance.
- Close proximity to our final destination, nearby dining options and local attractions.
- Everything was excellent . We stay here every time we come to Arizona
- This is an older facility, but architecture and grounds are pleasant.
- Clean bathroom, fresh towels and linens. Cindy pillows
- Large size room compared to newer built properties.
Arizona Golf Resort & Conference Center
With an 18-hole golf course, this resort is a 30-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A restaurant and a bar are available on site. Guests can relax in 2 outdoor heated pools.Featuring free Wi-Fi, all air-conditioned rooms have a cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator at the Arizona Golf Resort Mesa. A private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.Annabelle’s Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at the Mesa Arizona Golf Resort. Guests can enjoy beer, wine and cocktails at Anna’s Lounge. A fitness center and a business center are provided.The Lost Dutchman State Park is a 25-minute drive from the Arizona Golf Resort Mesa. Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is 8 miles from the resort.
- The room was large and contained frig and mic rowaver They cleaned daily.
- Rooms were great. Staff is awesome. Fun golf course. Good lounge. Or you can go down to OTG pub as well. Highly recommend
- Looks like the resort is on the verge of closure so there was nothing I liked. Had to abandon staying here
Best Hotel Ever, Staff were very friendly and helpful. Danielle in front office very nice and helpful.
Very clean and large room. Loved it, will for sure come back to this hotel again.
- Clean & comfortable – nice pool – very friendly – enjoyed our stay
Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort
Enjoy an 18-hole world-class golf course and spectacular views of Arizona’s beautiful landscape at this luxurious resort, in the Sonoran Desert, only moments from area attractions and activities.Westgate Painted Mountain Resort provides easy access to a variety of recreational activities. Enjoy a scenic horseback ride through the desert, take a cruise down the river or enjoy rafting. A number of exceptional shopping centers as well as downtown Phoenix are also easily accessible.On-site at the Painted Mountain Resort, relax by the outdoor swimming pool or whirlpool. Enjoy a game on the basketball court, or work out in the modern fitness center. Take advantage of outdoor barbecue facilities or enjoy spacious accommodations, furnished with full kitchens or kitchenettes.The Mesa Arts Center, the Mesa Convention Center, and the Mesa Amphitheater are all 10 miles from the resort. Golfland Sunsplash is 14 miles away.
- We loved the room, everything we needed and very comfortable! We only stayed one night but the room could make it easy for a long term stay! Not to mention it’s just cute! You don’t get that typical hotel room feel
- Staff was very friendly. Golf course was nice, and the restaurant was nice.
The room was filthy and the parking was not available near the room. It was not clean overall and I would never stay there again.
- The bed was great, a bit too high for a handicapped person. The bathroom was large and clean, but again jacuzzi tub not really great for older, handicapped person.
- The grounds. They were lovely and well kept. The bed and pillows were really comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly and others staying there were friendly. It was like a home rather than a hotel.
Arizona Grand Resort
Featuring a water park and a full-service spa, this luxury resort offers fun for all ages. Free Wi-Fi is included in each spacious guest suite. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 7 miles away.Cable TV offers indoor entertainment in all air-conditioned suites at Arizona Grand Resort. Amply furnished with a sofa bed, each suite comes with a minibar.Featuring an 8-story tower with 3 water slides, the water park includes a large wave pool and lazy river. Adults can relax in the 25-person hot tub after playing 18 holes at Arizona Grand Resort Golf Course.Serving traditional Mexican fare, Aunt Chilada’s restaurant offers lunch and dinner. The Lobby Grill features American fare cooked on a wood-fire grill.Showcasing the rich history of Native Americans, Heard Museum is a 20 minute drive from this resort. Phoenix Zoo is 8 miles away.
South Mountain is a great choice for travelers interested in scenery, warm weather and relaxation.
- Rooms were very nice with very comfortable beds. The Oasis water park was great too.
- The area of the property was good and nice, very calm and no noise on the property as well as you have a nice views on some parts of property.
- the room was nice, although we could hear the kids upstairs running around crying, screaming all the way until 10:30 pm…other than that, the bed was comfy, but the bathroom was gross and only a shower…the bathroom door opened right up against the toilet so you practically had to step over the toilet to get into the bathroom…poor design.
- Relaxed area. Calm attentive staff. Golf and mt biking there. Away from busyness
- The drinks were delish. Hot tub pool are was real nice. Our room was beautiful.
Raintree at Worldmark Phoenix South Mountain Preserve
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Raintree at Worldmark Phoenix South Mountain Preserve is located in Phoenix in the region of Arizona.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 10 miles from Raintree Worldmark Phx, and Mesa is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in Chandler, 13 miles from Phoenix and 17 miles from Scottsdale. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The resort also provides car rental. Mesa is 14 miles from Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, and Glendale is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 12 miles from Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass.
- We loved the beauty and tranquility of the property. The decorations inside the lobby and throughout the hotel were amazing.
the resort is amazing, good staff really good location.
you have everything you need in one place: amazing restaurant, comfortable rooms, 7 pools, gold, spa and more
i really recommend this place for vacation or even staycation!
- The resort is in a beautiful location. Go in Spring or Autumn when you can enjoy the outdoors.
- The bed was like a comfy. Room was great. Loved our stay.
- Awesome service from staff. Both nights we stayed at the casino and the valet device just picked us up and dropped us off.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great location and nice pool area. Good room layout with separate bedroom and sitting area.
- Excellent fitness area (more like a center). Wide variety of fitness equipment and nothing missing. Large comfortable rooms with direct access to the outdoor walkways. Good breakfast with healthy choices available.
- Concierge/Valet staff were excellent (Clint). Had great recommendations for restaurants, coffee, hiking, etc.
- This facility is excellent dollar value. The complimentary breakfast (including omelettes made to order) and the “happy hour” far exceeded our expectations. The suites have been remodelled and we found them to be clean and comfortable. We were there during a very busy time. Nevertheless, the staff was very friendly, helpful and at all times professional. We are frequent travellers and would have no hesitation recommending this hotel.
- Suite was large, modern & clean. When you walk in, you are in the living room/kitchen, that has mini fridge, microwave & coffee machine. No dishes/cutlery so bring your own. Bedroom was roomy with comfortable bed. There are 2 buildings with a pool & hot tub in each. Pools are very basic but still good, we hear that other resorts have nicer pools. The Granada bar upstairs provides pool-side service, but you basically have to use the nearby phone to call up your order, then they will bring it. Would be nice if there was something right there. Daily breakfast and evening reception were great, but it was the same thing everyday. Location is great and shuttle service was good.
Talking Stick Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Talking Stick Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The Mavericks played at your showroom. We also enjoyed Miguel Melgoza in the Cantina.
The Blue Coyote food and service was good.
- Beds were comfortable, nice amenities overall great place to stay!
- Our interaction with the staff. We had two members of the staff who went out of there to solve our question.
- Need keep club open on special occasions like Valentine’s Day or Halloween not only on weekends or have some where people can interact in a club seen not just sitting out in the open the olive room good but to much smoke it’s hard to be in there if you’re not smoking
- Fabulous, resort style casino. Staff very friendly. Incredible design.
- The Mavericks played at your showroom. We also enjoyed Miguel Melgoza in the Cantina.
DoubleTree by Hilton Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Discover a luxurious tropical oasis in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. On 22 acres, this exceptional property features a full-service spa and is only moments from area attractions.Start the day at the Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale with a southwest-style meal from the En Fuego Restaurant. Enjoy lounging by one of 2 outdoor pools, or take advantage of the on-site racquetball and tennis courts or the 9-hole putting green. Relax with a massage from the spa, or have a cocktail from one of the resort’s bars.In addition to stunning views of the Sonoran Desert, the Scottsdale Paradise Valley Doubletree Resort offers easy access to popular points of interest. Explore the numerous shops at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, tour Arizona State University or experience historic Old Town Scottsdale.
- Beautiful facility. Grounds were lush and tropical with palm tress and colorful planters. Luxurious resort…very nice.
- Very comfortable room. I liked the ability to purchase food from the little store. Lovely pool area. Lovely well-kept grounds.
- The room itself was good and the young man that was at the reception that afternoon greeted me well and was very helpful and attentive. So was the waitress at the hotel’s restaurant. After that the service was mediocre bordering on bad. Especially with the night staff
- Staff was excellent! Friendly, happy, professional.
- Spacious room, beautiful pool area, convenient elevator.
Scottsdale Camelback Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.At the base of beautiful Camelback Mountain, this family-friendly resort features tennis lessons and a movie theater. It is a 5-minute drive from Old Town Scottsdale.Spa services and daily planned activities are available at the Scottsdale Camelback Resort. A state-of-the-art gym and miniature golf course are also on site.Each unit at Camelback Resort Scottsdale has a full kitchen. The suites and villas are decorated in earthy tones and clean white walls. Guests can relax in the whirlpool tub or watch cable TV.Dining is available at The Grille which serves traditional American cuisine. A specialty drink menu is available as well.Downtown Phoenix is 11.5 miles from the resort. Guests are a 20- minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Camelback East is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, restaurants and scenery.
- Thought is was a good value for the money. The pool/bar was very nice. The studio room we stayed in was very nice and clean
- I liked the facility and proximity to everything that Scottsdale had to offer.
- Villas very nice, spotless and well equipped. Staff very good
- Great location. Very clean and well kept. Friendly staff.
- The hot tub was great to have after a day of golf. It’s located near the bar so you can get a drink if you want.
Top Resorts In Sonora Town Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sonora Town Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sonora Town Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sonora Town Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!