10 Best Resorts To Stay In Solana Beach California – Top Hotel Reviews
Solana Beach California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Solana Beach California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solana Beach California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solana Beach California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Solana Beach California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Solana Beach California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Solana Beach California:
Winners Circle Resort
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. A 5-minute walk from the Del Mar Horse Race Track, this Solana Beach, California resort offers a year-round outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis courts and a game room. There is free on-site parking at the resort.Rooms at the Winners Circle Resort offer flat-screen TVs with VCRs and kitchenettes with a dining area. The temperature-controlled rooms are accented with wooden cabinets and comfortable lounging chairs.Winners Circle offers guests an on-site gym, hair salon, and laundry facilities. The resort also features pool-side barbecue grills and a children’s pool.San Diego International Airport is a 25-minute drive from the resort, while SeaWorld Park is 17 miles away off Freeway 5.
- Charming updated mid century inn. Good location, helpful staff, very clean and recently updated, maintaining a quaint 50’s retro feel.
- Quality bedding and pillows, large hot tub, 2nd bathroom in one bedroom unit, equipped kitchen, free use of laundry facilities, ping pong table, and very helpful staff. The location: on off the 5 and close to beach, grocery stores, restaurants, race track etc.
- Great location, quiet room, nice bathroom, spacious room
- The location is great if you’re visiting Solana Beach. If you’re a tennis player, it’s right here and free to guests. Ping pong , pool, and laundry facilities are great perks!
- Nice place especially if u are staying for a few days. Big rooms.
L’Auberge Del Mar Resort and Spa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Steps from the beaches of the Pacific Ocean, in the village of Del Mar, this luxury resort and spa offers first-class amenities and accommodations, close to many popular attractions.L’Auberge Del Mar Resort and Spa is surrounded by many popular sites
and recreational activities. Discover the Rancho Santa Fe Polo Field, beautiful hiking trails in historic parks, top-rated golf courses and the Del Mar horse-racing track.With a full-service on-site spa, a knowledgeable concierge staff to help plan activities as well as on-site tennis courts and lessons, every stay at the Del Mar Auberge is sure to be enjoyable.
- Location is perfect, meets all your needs. Food and beaches all short walk from hotel.
- The property and the grounds are beautiful. Nice partial views of the ocean from balcony. Location of the property is great for walking everywhere.
- Location close to restaurants, beach etc. Valet staff were very friendly.
- Pool was perfect. Room was spotless. Restaurant for dinner was fabulous!
- Views from the hotel were amazing. Great location.
Morgan Run Resort
Located in Rancho Santa Fe, 19 miles from San Diego, Morgan Run Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Coronado is 21 miles from Morgan Run Resort, and La Jolla is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- It is in close proximity to extended family in the Palms. Peaceful and quiet outdoor setting on a very nice golf course in Rancho Santa Fe.
- Hotel property is sort of dated. Been around a long time. However, the rooms were nice. 2 full beds with a separate dressing area and then the bathroom. balcony. quiet. Keurig coffee maker in dressing area. No dorm refrigerator in the room. The associated restaurant was nice. Lovely view of the golf course. Never got to the fitness center. They have tennis courts. Was not crowded. The surrounding neighborhood is lovely! Rancho Sante Fe and very close by Del Mar and the Del Mar Race Track and downtown Rancho Sante Fe. Awesome price for the area! Easy parking, free parking; just outside your building!
- The room was very clean and comfortable. And quiet!!
- The golf course and club are quite nice, as are the gym, pool, and other facilities. Staff was very attentive and courteous. The room size and layout were good. Also loved that I could walk right out onto a practice putting green from my room.
- Breakfast, appetizers and dinner in the Littler Lounge were all excellent! The Prime rib was wonderful.
The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa is located in Rancho Santa Fe in the region of California, just 21 miles from San Diego. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Coronado is 23 miles from The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, and La Jolla is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Old school with lots of charm. Lovely staff! Thanks Spencer, Will, and all the other wait staff, bartenders, valets etc.
Will bring dogs next time.
Love the biscuits at front desk and poop bags next to rolling green grass.
Delicious food at restaurant. Sea bass was perfect.
- Property is terrific and is next to the quaint little town. Feels like you are on an old school California ranch.
Beautiful and secluded property minutes from the beach.
And, they have an “ice” skating rink!!
- Lovely location and layout. Service and amenities were excellent.
- the property was not child friendly at all! Most of the staff were more focused on serving the old rich people and not the young famillies.
- Old school with lots of charm. Lovely staff! Thanks Spencer, Will, and all the other wait staff, bartenders, valets etc.
Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Carlsbad in the region of California, 28 miles from San Diego, Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 29 miles from Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort, and San Clemente is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The morning view, the location and the front staff
- Staff was outstanding, love the guys working at the bar!
- Excellent staff, clean, beautiful property, excellent location
- Great location, great view, great room, clean, awesome staff.
- Quiet oasis in So Cal bustle in charming surfside village. Very chill. Yet quietly upscale.
Carlsbad by the Sea Resort
One of our top picks in Carlsbad.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Carlsbad by the Sea Resort offers accommodations in Carlsbad.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Diego is 30 miles from Carlsbad the Sea Hotel, and Temecula is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- I REALLY LIKED THAT THEY HAD A FULL BREAKFAST. THE SHUTTLE TO LEGO LAND WAS GREAT. ALL THE STAFF WAS POLITE.
- The staff really out an extra effort to accommodate all the guess during breakfast
- Great location near Legoland. Hotel shuttle was very convenient
- breakfast was quite good. The location is great. shuttle service to legoland is very prompt and good.
- The bed linens were soft and comfortable. The gazebos in the ourdoor courtyards were beautiful.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carlsbad Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring ocean views and an outdoor pool, this hotel is an 11-minute walk from South Carlsbad State Beach. A hot breakfast buffet is served daily from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A flat-screen TV with cable is included in all guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlsbad State Beach. Each air-conditioned room features a small fridge, microwave, and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms offer an ocean view.Guests at the Carlsbad State Beach Holiday Inn Express & Suites can work out in the on-site fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.LEGOLAND is 2 miles from this hotel. Carlsbad Premium Outlets is a 6-minute drive away.
- The free breakfast, the dining area, the room, the workout room- liked the free USA Today newspaper
- Truly value for money. very nice staff. spacious room.
- Comfortable bed and pillows, good size room, good location
- The staff was very polite and accommodating. The daily breakfast was also very good. They had a nice make your own pancake station which my family used everyday.
When we checked in, we were upgraded to a suite at no extra cost. The staff were eager to please, friendly and helpful. We were there for 3 days and enjoyed every minute. I recommend this motel without exception. Well done Holiday Inn Express.
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
One of our top picks in Carlsbad.This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located across from Legoland California and one mile from Carlsbad Premium Outlets, this hotel provides a DVD player in each room. Featuring a kids interactive water pool, this hotel also has a second relaxing pool.Grand Pacific Palisades Resorts & Hotel rooms include a balcony or patio. The rooms have free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker.Guests can play in the game room or work out in the gym. The Grand Pacific also features 3 hot tubs.Guests at the Grand Pacific Palisades can dine in the Karl Strauss Brewery Restaurant.The Grand Pacific Resort is within a 35-minute drive of Sea World San Diego. San Diego is 32 miles from the resort.
- Best customer services ever.. can’t wait to go back 🤗
- Very close to Legoland, great facility for family, reasonable pricing
- Our two room suite was very spacious!! We had five in our suite and it was never crowded.The bed in the master was so comfortable! The entrance to Legoland was right across the street, Starbucks just a short walk. View of the ocean and the sunset was magnificent from the adult pool!!! Our grandson loved the family pool area with the children’s play and water play areas. We will come back !!!!
- Its close to Legoland unless the staff gives you wrong directions to the entrance.
- Customer service excellent. Concierge very friendly and helpful.
Carlsbad Seapointe Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated across the street from the beach, this Carlsbad resort boasts an outdoor pool, tennis courts and spacious condos. Legoland is only a 10-minute drive from this beachfront resort.The Carlsbad Seapointe Resort’s condos feature a large living room with a fireplace and a private balcony. The full kitchen includes an oven, a toaster and a refrigerator. Cable TV and a CD player are also provided.The Seapointe Resort offers a state-of-the-art gym, a sauna and an outdoor hot tub. Guests can play on the volleyball or basketball courts, use the barbecue grills or relax on the beach.The resort provides many activities including movies, arts and crafts and a wine and cheese reception.South Carlsbad State Beach is a 15-minute walk from this Carlsbad Resort Seapointe. Flower Fields is 5 minutes from the resort and Camp Pendleton is a 20-minute drive away.
- Good 1 BDR apartment, excellent comfort in the apartment. Very clean and cozy unit I got in the 3rd floor.
- FABULOUS – this is a mini resort, nice location! The ocean is across the street but if you are on the second floor – great view with a little balcony. Wish we would have booked more days at this one!
- The 2-bedroom family suite was perfect for our family of 6. Much larger than expected. Great ocean view.
- WQe liked the view and staff were nice and accommending
The fact that you can have a family stay in one room and its very clean and comfortable!
Staff is great and hotel amenities are awesome!
Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton
Located in Poway, 19 miles from San Diego, Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coronado is 21 miles from Hotel Karlan San Diego by Hilton, and La Jolla is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton.
- The contemporary, clean decor, comfortable bed, two vanities, spacious room, excellent breakfast, fitness room, hot tub and easy location to great plaza and highway.
- Very nice property, the set up makes you feel like you’re staying in apartments or condos. Very home like.
- We enjoyed are stay immensely. The only negative was the bathroom was very cold. Didn’t help that we came on the days when San Diego was having the coldest weather that they seen in years. We will be back.
- I have stayed here at least 7 times and I will return because it’s convenient for my needs and reasonably priced on booking.com The rooms are nice, sufficiently spacious with comfortable pillows and bedding. Staff is usually very good
- Great hotel. Staff was outstanding. Our room was very nice and the family enjoyed the pool
Top Resorts In Solana Beach California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Solana Beach California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Solana Beach California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Solana Beach California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!