10 Best Resorts To Stay In Sol de Mallorca Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Sol de Mallorca Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sol de Mallorca Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sol de Mallorca Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sol de Mallorca Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sol de Mallorca Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sol de Mallorca Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Sol De Mallorca Majorca:
Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort
The Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous has colonial-style décor, with African influences. It is surrounded by extensive gardens and terraces, ideal for relaxing.The spa features 2 saunas, a Turkish bath, sunbeds and experience showers. Treatments are available for an extra charge.Overlooking the golf course or swimming pool, each room has flat-screen satellite TV, a minibar and a seating area. A bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer are included in the bathroom.The Lindner Portals Nous Resort’s restaurants serve gourmet international and Mediterranean-style cuisine. There is also a poolside bar.Free private parking is offered at the Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous. Palma and the Porti Pi Shopping Centre can be reached in 10 minutes by car or bus.
- The quality of the food at dinner was surprisingly good. Excellent in fact
Excellent breakfast buffet, especially the make your own waffle machine.
We didn’t have time to try out the spa as we were only there one night.
We will stay here again.
- Bed was very comfortable. Room large and bright, balcony lovely to have in the winter sun. Cannot think of any downsides at the moment. Breakfast choice incredible. Dinner very good quality and tasty.
- Breakfast spot on, golf course fun to play, not long but tight a couple of holes great views.
- Super design and attractive interior. Spa is foc to use. Breakfast was especially good.
The Pirates Village features several swimming pools with slopes, a games room and a movie theatre. Guests can also find a photography studio and a TV lounge onsite. Dining options include a restaurant and a poolside bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All apartments have a balcony with pool views. They have a spacious living-dining room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchenette and a bathroom. Safes are available for an extra cost.Staff organises themed activities that include live music and magic shows, and there is also a children’s club.The Santa Ponsa Golf Course is 1,950 feet away from Pirates Village. Palma Mallorca Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The kids had an absolute ball of a time – the facilities, staff, pool, entertainment, everything was superb absolutely no complaints at all
- An Excellent place for children , safety was good and catering for the needs of the children was met. the children’s Entertainment was very good and the animation team were amazing
- I am in a wheelchair and the room I was initially allocated didn’t suit and was immediately given a new room that was way beyond my expectations
- Professional staff.Great food.Great family atmosphere.Needs another smokers corner nothing
- All the rooms over look the pool and all rooms have a balcony. Bedrooms are at the back, so noise from the pool / bar area is reduced. They turn the music off at about 11.00 pm, so getting to sleep is not an issue. The entertainment staff are excellent and clearly adore kids. The pool area is excellent for all ages.
Sentido Cala Viñas
All of the air-conditioned rooms at Sentido Cala Viñas have a balcony, most with views of the sea or the cove. Decorated in a contemporary style, they also have flat-screen TV and a fridge.To relax there is the swimming pool, plus a selection of sports and games including tennis and mini golf. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. The hotel also has a spa, where you can enjoy a range of treatments at an extra cost. Pay parking is available on request.The hotel is located in the southwest of Mallorca, just 18.6 miles from Palma de Mallorca airport, not far from Palmanova.
- You can swim straight from the hotel into the sea and its great for snorkeling. There is also a beach in the cove. The hotel has the sun all day unlike the unfortunate hotels on the other side of the inlet.
- The beds were comfortable food great beaches great and sunshiny stafff great to who the to go next year thank you
- The Hotel is Adults only and literally caters for every taste from interactive fun evenings to the trendy, sophisticated ‘cavern bar’ to the relaxed piano bar upstairs! Food fantastic and a lovely, quiet location with amazing views though only 15-20 minute walk to Magaluf if that is your thing! Rooms modern and clean with free fridge and coffee & tea making facilities! Will definitely return!
- Have stayed in this hotel every may & September for over 10 years staff fantastic food very good beds comfortable hotel very clean. Only down part is entertainment very poor. I would like to book through you again for May 2018 but not on your website yet, when will you have it on your website for me to book?
- All food excellent very good choices. When we arrived we were put in room 003 which we hate but said we would put up with it for one night which didn’t happen because the room had water all over the floor and constant dripping of water from ceiling kept us awake so we moved to room 509 in middle of night which was bad as we had been travelling all day and got to hotel 1am! Next day concierge said just put it behind you and start your holiday from today. This was our 2nd time at hotel and we asked for 6th floor again but was given 003 so when we return next year make sure we are on 6th floor yours sincerely Janet and Michael Floyd
The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
The exclusive offering of the St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort includes personal butler service and canopy beds beside the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a round on the seafront golf course.The elegant, dazzling white interior features facilities ranging from an indoor pool to a gourmet restaurant. Throughout the building you can admire the best of modern Majorcan art.Each of the hotel’s luxurious rooms opens onto a spacious balcony offering views of the lush gardens.All guests receive a voucher with credit for a Spa treatment. The spa offers a range of over 60 Spa treatments.
- Just superb! Service, food the care and comfort was amazing. Excellent conceirge and what a super property.
- Just about ecerything!! Fantastic service, spa, food, facilities!! Superb hotel.
The beds, bedding & pillows are all fantastic. Plenty of large bath towels & butler service excellent.
We loved the level of personal attention by the staff. Breakfast is delightful too.
- We got married here and stayed a couple of days with friends and family. The resort is out of this world, the service is impeccable and the food is the best I have ever tasted. Perfect place in Mallorca!!!!
- Impeccable! 🙂 The hotel has absolutely everything you can ask for. Very friendly and service minded staff. Easy ride to Palma by taxi. Restaurants both at the resort but also close by. Rooms and beds -top notch! Beautiful surroundings. We find ourselves travelling a lot and has many hotels in this category to compare to. We love it and will definitely be back next time around.
Europe Playa Marina
The Europe Playa Marina is just a 15-minute drive from central Palma. Palma Airport is 25 minutes away.Rooms feature bright, Mediterranean-style decoration and include a private balcony. They come with satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A safe is available at an extra cost.Europe Playa Marina also has a table tennis table. The poolside La Taberna offers light meals. Guests can enjoy cocktails on the terrace of the Pergola Bar. Free WiFi is provided in the pool bar area.
- Is my Second stay here …Has been recently renovated and is great and inprovement on 3 years ago . Amazing view from my room 🙂
I loved our bedroom view, it was breathe taking.
Breakfast was amazing especially the bacon.
Facilities were clean and dated.
Staff were friendly and always keen to help.
Lots of nice restaurants in the area.
Area makes you relax.
- Welcoming friendly well run hotel. Exceptionally clean great rooms and extremely comfortable surroundings. Top hotel
- The room was excellent. Warm and cosy with a fresh, new feel. Great little balcony overlooking the sea. Bathroom and shower facilities excellent. Lots of mirrors too which is great. The staff were fantastic and let me check out late which was much appreciated!
- Location is great as this part of the island is quiet and not a “party” area so if your looking to relax by the seaside over some Sangria this is a great place. only 20 min to Palma in Taxi and nice area to take a walk and get some great views of the sea. Hotel room is just what you need and beds are comfortable. I ve stayed here during high season where the hotel food at bar was really nice. Nice small restaurants in area.
Grupotel Nilo & Spa
Grupotel Nilo & Spa has charming gardens with loungers. There is a children’s pool.There is an on-site gym, and the spa features steam baths, hot tubs, an ice cave and much more. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.After a wholesome meal in the evening, let yourself be entertained by the Nilo team. There are many bars and restaurants around the hotel.
The breakfast was very good. I would rate it among the best I’ve experienced.
Fantastic selection of hot and cold food, beautifully cooked and well presented.
My whole experience at Grupotel Nilo was excellent!
From start to finish, my four nights were the most comfortable, relaxing and welcoming.
All the staff were friendly and helpful, the facilities and my rooms were emaculately clean, and the breakfast was fresh and delicious.
Staying in Peguera was the perfect choice for my short holiday… my accommodation made it exceptional!
Close to the sea
Great breakfast choice (including champaign)
Nice and clean
- Breakfast selection was very good. Coffee (from the machine) was excellent. Pool and gym were great.
- The breakfast was very good. I would rate it among the best I’ve experienced.
Valentin Reina Paguera – Adults Only
Stay at your pace this holiday and take advantage of the Valentin Reina’s impressive facilities. After soaking up the sunshine on the poolside loungers, take a moment to enjoy the lush, tropical gardens before heading to the pool for a refreshing swim.Later, head to the gym for a workout, make sure you reward yourself with a session in the Valentin’s sauna and hot tub.Once you are fully relaxed, let yourself be entertained by the Valentin’s team who offer live music and social games.For dinner, choose from typical Mediterranean dishes with delicious fresh produce as well as international cuisine to complement your characteristically, Mallorcan holiday.
- Excellent position, very friendly & professional staff, excellent variety and quality of food, an extremely good & efficient restaurant team, Very clean rooms. Upper floors with great views, some wonderful evening entertainment
- Just 4 mins walk from beach – peaceful in February at least. Internally comfy and clean. Electric jug kettle and fridge much appreciated. Big sunny balcony. You can hike from the door which was fab.
Very good facilities
Excellent buffet food in the restaurant
- Adult only, Excellent, friendly and professional staff in ALL departments, restaurant gives excellent choice, good quality and is excellently managed. reception staff very friendly and helpful.
- The location was good the staff were very pleasant especially the reception staff very helpful, would definetely return.
FERGUS Club Europa
The accommodation at FERGUS Club Europa features tiled floors, a private balcony and a TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including 2 poolside bars. A minimarket and a children’s playground is also available on site.FERGUS Club Europa offers a varied entertainment programme for children and adults.Andratx Golf Course is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to Palma Airport in just under 30 minutes.
- We were there towards the end of season, which was great. The kids had a ball up and down the slides with no queuing, they made friends and they were able to have water fights etc in the pool.
- Pyszne jedzenie , okolica , czystość , piękna aranżacja wnętrza hotelu .
village avec les bungalows
personnel très agréable
hébergement très confortable
décoration très belle, très à la mode
formule all in exclusive
- Nous avons beaucoup aimé le fait que se soit des petits logements individuels, qu’il y ai plusieurs piscines, nous avons apprécié la navette gratuite qui nous emmène au centre ville et près de la plage. Au niveau des repas nous avons apprécié les repas à thème ainsi que même en arrivnt tard pour manger, il y avait toujours autant de choix
- Zeer goed animatieteam, iedere avond was er een super activiteit voor groot en klein.
Steigenberger Golf & Spa Resort in Camp de Mar
Its Moorish-inspired buildings are surrounded by the fairways of the Andratx golf club, allowing you direct access to one of the island’s most prestigious courses.Rooms at Steigenberger Golf & Spa Resort in Camp de Mar offer views of the pool, golf course or the sea. The private bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort.The spa centre offers an indoor pool and a gym free of charge. Beauty treatments and massages are available for an extra cost.Guests can enjoy drinks by the poolside all day before trying the Majorcan specialities served in the resort restaurant.
- The ground floor pool room was absolutely perfect! Spacious and comfortable and only steps from the pool and the spa. You feel very spoilt whilst staying in this hotel – especially at breakfast time which provides a feast!
- Wonderfull Hotel overlooking Golf de Andratx, the Pool, the Mediterranean and Tramuntana…time to relax..great breakfast
- I really admired view from terrace, architecture and kitchen. For other facilities there where no time this time.
- We had a wonderful stay at Christmas time. Unfortunately our breakfast card had been missed and wasn’t collected and so we waited for breakfast to arrive to our room that wasn’t on its way! But it still doesnt change our opinion of the hotel as we had a fabulous time and are returning very soon.
- Most things until…….. I paid in advance via Booking.Com…. this was not recognised by the hotel… it took a lot of persuasion and the retrieval of my booking form to prove to the management that I had prepaid…. it was unpleasant and spoilt my impression of the hotel.
THB El Cid – Adults Only
THB El Cid – Adults Only, with its peaceful, seaside location, offers well-appointed accommodation, sea views and great facilities and offers a great base while you enjoy all Majorca has to offer.You will never be short of things to do at this complex that features 3 swimming pools (one heated), gardens, a tennis court, a bicycle garage and table-tennis. Guests will also find a sauna, steam bath and a gym.Seasonal hotel: open from February to October.
- Great breakfast, great location, really good sea view rooms, clean, beach is right in front of the hotel.
Staff were by and large very friendly. Room was clean. Shower was lovely. View was fabulous.
Food was lovely, my friend was vegan and she felt she had a good amount of choIce.
Sea view was lovely
- staff, room and food was fantastic, great pool. beaut view.
Great hotel in a superb location. 5 mins drive from airport (also super easy bus journey).
Beautiful pools (I liked the pool at the back of the hotel, quieter and stunning). One of the few hotels in the area to have their outdoor pool open in March (though was pretty freezing!)
Tasty food and good for veggies and pescatarians like me (one of the better hotel buffet restaurants I’ve been to).
Bedrooms were clean and bathrooms really modern.
One of few local hotels to have tea and coffee in the room.
Great location near shops and restaurants and on the beach.
Staff were superb and so helpful.
Great for cyclists as well as group and solo holiday makers.
- Hotel is so nice, pools are lovely, great location right on the beach, GREAT value for money, cocktails were nice, huge assortment for a buffet breakfast
Top Resorts In Sol De Mallorca Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sol de Mallorca Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sol de Mallorca Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sol de Mallorca Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!