10 Best Resorts To Stay In Sint Anna – Top Hotel Reviews
Sint Anna is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sint Anna. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sint Anna. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sint Anna. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sint Anna right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sint Anna with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Sint Anna:
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Palmaruba Condos is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Eagle Beach is 1.6 miles from Palmaruba Condos, and Oranjestad is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from Palmaruba Condos.
- Really love the area. The rooms are well kept and well stocked. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- The size of the apartment and the Confort. Pool, Barbecue area
- Here are the positive aspects of our stay: the condo is large with more than adequate closet space. The staff ( like most people in Aruba) were very nice and helpful. the pool was nice. the negatives were our unit (315) had a mold smell to it(which has been noted in previous reviewers at this facility) and the distance to the beach is too far to walk.
- EXCELENTE EL APARTAMENTO AL IGUAL QUE LAS INSTALACIONES Y EL PERSONAL EN GENERAL
- The Condo was beautiful, modern and spacious. It had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. The surroundings were well maintained and very clean. The gym was perfect for my husband and I whilst the pool was a delight for my children on the days when they did not want to go to the beach. Across the road is Linda’s Pancakes which served some exceptional Dutch pancakes. That was an added bonus.
Caribbean Palm Village Resort
This quiet hotel is located a 5-minute drive away from the beach in Noord, on the island of Aruba. It offers 2 pools, 2 hot tubs and a free beach shuttle.All air-conditioned accommodations at Caribbean Palm Village Resort feature a private balcony or patio. They come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The resort’s restaurant serves international food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a weekly welcome cocktail event in the bar. The resort also has a terrace with a barbecue and picnic tables.Caribbean Palm Village Resort has floodlit tennis courts, as well as an air-conditioned gym. They also arrange activities and trips on the island.There are grocery shops within a 5-minute walk of the resort, and you can drive to a number of shopping centers within 10 minutes. Reina Beatrix Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The fact that the room I stayed st had a full kitchen and it was an apartmfbt rather than a typical hotel room. I would stay in it again as it gives me the freedom of having food at the room similar to my own house.
- The appartment was great and the resort had al the facilities we needed.
- Good price for our one night stay while we waited for our time share room to be ready. Staff was very nice.
- The resort is nice not too loud quiet, great for families a car is recommended in Aruba you can cook breakfast etc and hang out all day at the pool there is a shuttle to the beach or drive and the beach chairs are free nice I will go back again
- The room had some type of small bugs crawling around. I noticed then first morning they were on the 2nd bed. They were in the bathroom sink too. Also on the kitchen counter. oops this should go under didn’t like ..
The Mill Resort and Suites
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Mill Resort and Suites offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, business center, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Eagle Beach is 1.1 miles from The Mill Resort Aruba, and Oranjestad is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We only ate there for breakfast and it was really good. Some things didn’t look that great like the bacon but it was phenomenal! the Staff was super friendly at the front desk, bar and restaurant. The bed was really comfortable too which I was very surprised at to be honest (And I have a tempurpedic at home) but the pillows were not that great. Because of renovations the store/gift shop was not open so if you wanted snacks or drinks or extra stuff you had to go off property which was kind of a pain. The gym was not desirable either, just some old treadmills and bowflex.
- Construction noise around pool, lack of enough chairs, people saving chairs, lack of shade are all negatives but pool itself very nice with new swim up bar. Friendly staff and good service at restaurant and pool side bar for most part. Live entertainment with very good bands at night around bar, patio dining and pool.
- I love the pool , staff and location , not forgetting the life band
Great waitress and food for breakfast
Friends was really great
- Pool area very nice. Bartender nice. Shuttle service to beach very good.
Aruba Surf Club
Featuring free WiFi, Aruba Surf Club offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 2.2 miles from Eagle Beach. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Tradewinds Club offers an exclusive experience at the Aruba Marriott Resort, with elite adult-only privileges & impeccable service throughout stay.This beachfront resort faces Palm Beach and is a short walk from Tierra Del Sol Golf and Country Club. It offers the 24-hour Stellaris Casino, 7 dining options, an outdoor swimming pool and spa. WiFi access is free in the common areas but paid in the rooms. This Resort holds a Four Diamond Award.The rooms at the Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino have a balcony, a flat-screen TV with in-room movies and a coffee maker. The en suite bathroom offers a double vanity sink, a hairdryer and bathrobes.Guests can enjoy steaks and classic desserts at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. The Aruba Marriott also features international cuisine at La Vista, which offers panoramic ocean views. You can also enjoy a romantic dinner at “Atardi” perfectly set to enjoy sunsets.This Aruba Marriott also features an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. A car rental desk and a gift shop are located on site.
- We enjoyed the breakfast at La Vista specially the Caribbean dinner.
- Loved the ocean view every morning and evening. Sunsets were beautiful. also enjoyed sitting on the balcony at night listening to the singer/trumpet player at the La Vista. Room service was excellent on the nights that we stayed in. Thumbs up for Ruths Chris steak house. Great food and service.
Close to beach ?
Staff w super friendly
Taxi always waiting out front
Quiet and relaxing
Very clean and well kept
- My wife and I stayed here for only 1 night but we were so happy with our stay! We were uprgraded to a suite with a wraparound balcony and we didn’t want to leave! Awesome place!
Easy check in and out
Playa Linda Beach Resort
This beachfront resort features an outdoor pool, health spa and a fitness center. Playa Linda Beach Resort is in Palm Beach and has tennis courts and a kids club.The suites includes a full kitchen with a microwave, oven and fridge, and each studio features a small kitchenette. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Playa Linda Beach Resort there are a variety of restaurant and bars, and business center. Other facilities at the complex include convenience store, tour desk and free parking.This resort is 2 miles from Eagle Beach and 7.5 miles from Queen Beatrix International Airport.
- the grounds were pretty and nice. staff was very nice. the location is perfect.
- Plays a Linda is a place to rest and to meet yours friends from last year
- They upgraded us from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom at no extra cost! We had a wrap around balcony with perfect views of ocean and pool! It was a welcome surprise!
The location is wonderful. It is near all the restaurants in the Palm Beach area as well as to malls and a bus stop.
The health club is sufficient. The spa is great. The housekeeping staff and grounds keepers work very hard to keep a very clean facility.
- Pillows were fabulous. Center location for restaurants and stores.
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a playground, Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Eagle Beach is 1.7 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, and Oranjestad is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino.
- The beach was great, not a lot of vendors on it. The 15% off of in house purchases was great. Having a palapa was huge – I did like the process for reserving one, it was fair to everyone.
- Restaurants were good and the room service was excellent and affordable for breakfast. Coffeemaker in our room was perfect for our needs. Room was cleaned properly everyday and prompt. Pools were perfect for our needs. Nice variety of tv channels available for if you want to watch some programs. Nice selection of movie channels.
- Staff was very nice, attentive etc…. the hotel itself appeared to be clean but outdated. We checked in at noon and the room was ready as I had requested when I booked. This place is not worth the money however.
- Great staff, Great location, and everyone was super friendly.
- The staff was very friendly, it was clean, and the location can not be beat. The breakfast was great and there is really no need to take the all-inclusive as there are plenty of restaurants right outside the hotel. We had a partial view of the ocean from our room. The room was clean and comfortable. The beach in this area can get to be a bit crowded so you may want to walk down a bit for a little more quiet time.
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.Featuring an unrivaled oceanfront location, direct beach access, a full-service spa, exciting casino action and gourmet dining, this Palm Beach, Aruba resort provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay.An endless variety of recreational activities can be found moments from the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, including deep-sea fishing, sailing and snorkeling. The resort also has a spacious outdoor pool, complete with a waterslide.Guests at the Aruba Hyatt Regency can also relax with a massage or facial from the on-site spa, enjoy a yoga class or browse for gifts in the on-site shops. The resort’s casino features live entertainment along with popular slot machines and card games.The 5,200 square-foot ZoiA Spa – meaning balance in Papiamento – houses 8 treatment rooms, many of which will offer an indoor and outdoor experience, and an extensive spa menu featuring luxurious treatments with local ingredients.The Hyatt Aruba’s contemporary rooms are furnished with signature Grand beds. All accommodations also features flat-screen TVs and iHome docking stations.You can dine at the beachfront Palms restaurant and the Footprints Beach Grill, or enjoy sushi in the Alfresco lobby bar.
- The Hotel is great. Everything is clean, organized and the staff is friendly.
- Great pancakes. Beds were very comfortable. Staff very friendly and professional. Grounds are beautiful. Location of hotel is great and close to everything. Loved our view at ocean/poolside.
Beds very comfortable; pillows great
Weather was fantastic
Bartenders very friendly and most with great sense of humor.
Loved the free-roaming wildlife
- Hotel is stunning. Location could not be better. Already booked to go back.
- Room needed some repair and TLC, but problems were corrected in short order, by staff and maintenance
Barceló Aruba – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Barceló Aruba – All Inclusive is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Eagle Beach is 2.3 miles from Barceló Aruba – All Inclusive, and Oranjestad is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from Barceló Aruba – All Inclusive.
- Beautiful beach, front desk day manager Genny was great and did her best to accommodate us but she can only work with what she has been given.
- Everything was beautiful, staff was great totally enjoyed it. Would recommend it to anyone, as have already done with friends and family. They all want to go now especially after hearing and seeing the pictures
- The restaurants were decent- favorites were the seafood and Italian.
- The location is good. It is in the “high rise hotel” region on Palm Beach. There is a lot to do outside of the resort. It is an easy bus ride or taxi to other areas.
- Location was decent near a few shops and beach was gorgeous
All Inclusive Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a playground, All Inclusive Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 1.7 miles from Eagle Beach. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- My trip to Aruba was excellent and I love everything ….!!!!??
- The location was great. The service at the pool bar and Sea Breeze was very good.
- As an all inclusive this was not the best choice. There were not many dining options and the restaurants have somewhat strange hours. Also about 25% of the food items on the menu had surcharges and a lot of the beer and alcohol had surcharges.
- Located near the shops, and easy to catch a taxi to other areas of the island. Short walk to the marriot Casino.
- We like Aruba. We also liked our room. We paid extra for the ocean view and that was worth it.
Top Resorts In Sint Anna Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sint Anna to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sint Anna but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sint Anna. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!