10 Best Resorts To Stay In Shell Point Village Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Shell Point Village Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Shell Point Village Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shell Point Village Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shell Point Village Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Shell Point Village Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Shell Point Village Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Shell Point Village Florida:
Dolphin Key Resort – Cape Coral
One of our top picks in Cape Coral.This Florida resort is in the center of Cape Coral. The Yacht Club Community Park Beach is 2 miles from the property. Guests can enjoy an on-site tiki bar and restaurant.All rooms feature a cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. This Cape Coral Dolphin Key Resort provides coffee-making facilities, as well. Select rooms include a sofa.Free Wi-Fi in public areas and a daily continental breakfast are provided to all guests throughout their stay. Evening entertainment is available from Wednesday through Sunday. A fitness center, bike rentals, and free on-site parking are available.The Tiki Hut Bar and Grill features classic Southern American fare, including homemade chili and alligator bites, for lunch and dinner. Happy hour menus vary daily.Guests are within 9 miles of several golf courses, including Eagle Ridge Golf Club, and Estero Bay Preserve State Park. The hotel is 19 miles from Miromar Outlets.
- Bathroom sinks located outside the tub/toilet. Minimal furniture in room. Close proximity to downtown amenities.
- The gentleman that waited on us was great. The staff at the Tiki Bar were great.
- The personnel at the desk were most helpful in locating things for us. The room was very clean. The breakfast was adequate, although southern Florida should offer more fruit. Music at the Tiki Bar was good.
- Nice Tiki bar. Many things to do within walking distance
- If you were going there to party, drink and swim..it would be ok..no shopping or sites to see nearby.. i will say rooms were clean.
Rock Lake Resort
Rock Lake Resort is located in Fort Myers, just 15 miles from Fort Myers Beach.All rooms include a private bathroom.Sanibel is 18 miles from Rock Lake Resort, and Punta Gorda is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 10 miles from Rock Lake Resort.
- We liked the grounds, the pool, the quiet atmosphere.
- Location near downtown was convenient. Cottages by the pond look nice, but I didn’t stay in one.
- Crystal in the office made extra sure we got situated even though we came in after the office was closed
- Dated but working on upgrading- great place very clean
- Room was very clean and quite suitable for our two day visit. In the evening, The front patio overlooking the illuminated pond was very pleasant and enjoyable.
Tween Waters Inn Island Resort
One of our top picks in Captiva – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Captiva Island on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort offers rooms with a small fridge. It also features a marina, an outdoor pool and full-service spa. Free Wi-Fi is available in many areas of the hotel.The Tween Waters Inn Island Resort provides rooms with a coffee maker and views of the ocean or the pool. In-room safes, video games and cable TV are available in each room as well.The Tween Waters Inn offers many outdoor activities. Guests can rent a kayak or bike to explore the area. The inn also offers beauty treatments and massages at the spa.Old Captiva House, in the Tween Waters Resort, offers fresh seafood. Drinks are available at the Crow’s Nest.Guests at the Tween Waters can take a seaplane to see aerial views of the islands. Fishing and boating are also available nearby. Championship golf at the Beachview Golf & Tennis Club is 12 miles away.
The view from our room was amazing,we watched the the sunset over the Gulf every night.
Two restaurants on site were very good.
- Food was great at restaurants. Teeen beans was good.
- Loved the newly added serenity pool and spa even though I didn’t use either. The additions show a commitment to keeping the facility a desirable location on the island
- We liked that the beach was right across the street and the pools were close by. We also enjoyed the delicious food at the restaurants.
The resort is located in a paradisiac and quiet island. Beach is just on the other side of street and ideal for bathing, waling, shells collection and watch sunset (wonderful!!)
Structure is a real vacation village: restaurant, swimming pool, bar, etc….The perfect solution for a calm and relaxing stay without using vehicule.
- The view from our room was amazing,we watched the the sunset over the Gulf every night.
Pointe Estero Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fort Myers Beach, 15 miles from Fort Myers, Pointe Estero Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Naples is 20 miles from Pointe Estero Resort, and Sanibel is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Staff was very helpful
Pool was warm( nice ) in Mid Feb, and very clean.
Great Restaurants nearby, 1/2 mile away.
Hot tub didn’t work one night but they had it fixed the next day.
View was great! Screened in large balcony was used for meals/ lounging when clloudy. Photo below is from an ” ocean view” room.
- The master bathroom was wonderful and so relaxing. Everything was clean and so nice. The staff was excellent, courteous, and quickly took care of requests.
Proximity to the beach, staff was so helpful and friendly! They remembered us from day to day, (big plus)!
Landscaping was well manicured and cared for! Pool and hot tub, very nice. I would stay over and over again! The views from our room were spectacular.
- This south side of the island is very quiet with less traffic. The CVS and Publix are both within walking distance.
Best part about Pointe Estero is the location. Fort Myers beach in general is awesome and this is the most beautiful and quiet part of the beach.
It is great that Fort Myers Beach is so far south. The arctic cold blasts in the winter do not impact Fort Myers as much as they impact the Orlando or Tampa areas.
Also, the young brunette lady who worked in the afternoons was very friendly. My wife and I enjoyed talking to her.
The Master bathroom was very nice and an exception to the general apartment. The walk in shower with a great view on the bay was perfect.
The swimming pool was heated and clean. It was a big joy to swim in it.
- Staff was very helpful
Lani Kai Island Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lani Kai Island Resort offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. Fort Myers is 14 miles from Lani Kai Island Resort, and Naples is 23 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Its not really a suite but they price it that way. I know it’s speing break and busy, maybe at other times the staff won’t be so pushy and smile more.
Sky view breakfast was a great value
Ocean view balcony
Location is great
Entertainment was good
- Beautiful view, good food and drinks, good service
- Beautiful view. Great beach. Everything was right there, restaurants shops bars .
The room was nice and very clean. The restaurants offered a good variety and great views.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating when we asked to check out after just one night. Would probably recommend staying here any time but during spring break – unless you’re 20 years old.
Outrigger Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Located on a white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort is 23 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. It offers 2 on-site restaurants and a tiki bar.Free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV are included in every room at the Outrigger Beach Resort. Decorated in tropical hues, all the rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, coffeemaker, and safety deposit box. In addition, studios are equipped with a full kitchen and a microwave.Guests can swim in the ocean or the beachfront pool at Outrigger Beach Resort. The Deckside Café offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Charley’s Boathouse Grill specializes in prime rib and fresh seafood.Lovers Key State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from Outrigger Beach Resort.
- Amazing location, extremely helpful and cheerful staff, rooms were modest but comfortable, as we were there for the beach. Would highly recommend!
- Everything we needed was so easy to get to, the staff WAS VERY FRIENDLY
- Directly on the beach, good bar and pool, brilliant sunsets and everyone was friendly.
- Close to 7-11, movie theatre, restaurants, nice entertainment & bar
- Bed was ok. I like a mattress that is hard like board.
Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
At Tarpon Point Marina, this apartment-style property features 2 on-site restaurants and views of the Caloosahatchee River as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Guests at the Westin Cape Coral Resort can also enjoy access to Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV comes standard in each of this resort’s suites. Select suites at the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village also feature full kitchens and private balconies.A fitness center and 2 seasonal outdoor pools are available for guest use. The property is adjacent to a full-service spa and salon as well as retail stores at Marina Village shopping center.The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar and Grill at the Westin Cape Coral has a casual menu and live music on weekends. Fine dining is available at the on-site Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro.
- Very nice facility. Great for a few days of relaxation. Would recommend.
The restaurant staff was way to slow for the volume of business during our visit (25% full)
and the coffee was old and cold.
- Great place to stay and wonderful facilities and ambience.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very nicely laid out and spacious. The balcony was large and had a mosquito net. There was a choice of pool areas, one of which was beautiful and quiet. The area in general was very safe. Beautiful view over the wildlife preserve.
- Property was awesome! Very relaxing – It was a great stay! We needed a room because we lost electric due to Hurricane Irma, they one of the only hotels that had a room and electric! And they are pet friendly!
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Sanibel Marriott enjoys a privileged location, facing Sanibel and Captiva Islands, surrounded by lush vegetation. Facilities include a spa with jacuzzi, sauna and massage, a tennis court and a well-equipped gym.Equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 42″ flat-screen TV, rooms at Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa include floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies. They all combine modern appliances with a sober décor.Guests can choose among different restaurant options, from seafood to steakhouse and tapas; from contemporary American cuisine to deli bakery pastries.The resort also features a 100-foot private yacht, 5 swimming possibilities, a private fishing pier and the family-friendly kid’s club.Popular nearby attractions include Edison and Ford Estates and Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium, both within a 30-minute drive from the Sanibel Marriott Resort.
- All the staff — from housekeeping to concierge to wait staff — were amazing. Everyone we met was genuinely kind, helpful, and welcoming. The room was airy and large; the linens (sheets and towels) were extremely nice.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows. Nice pools. Beautiful view from resort, though not from our room. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly, as were the bellhops. Concierge helpful.
- Good food, GLUTENFREE, but expensive! Poolside, GREAT.
- The location is fabulous. Staff was very friendly.
- The amenities included with the room are superb. Access to all the pools, the spa and fitness center, as well as the large nature areas on premise with bikes and walking trails were outstanding. The staff was incredibly friendly and willing to help however possible. Food at the various restaurants was great and reasonably priced, breakfast buffet was fabulous!
Best Western Plus Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Gulf of Mexico adjacent to Central Fort Myers Beach, this resort features an outdoor pool and rooms with private balconies. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.All guest rooms at the BestWestern Plus Beach Resort have a full kitchen and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Rooms are decorated with neutral colors and ironing facilities and a sitting area.After an action packed day of water sports, guests of the Beach Resort Best Western Plus can cook up a meal on the barbecue facilities. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are offered for added convenience.The J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge is 20 miles from the resort. The Boston Red Sox Training Camp is a 30-minute drive away.
- Everything but the room, which was NOT what I expected. When I made reservation, clicked on a suite. Got changed by someone. The smallest room I have ever had. There were 4 of us.
- Access to beach and town square area. Breakfast was great! Staff was great!
- Staff excellent in every department, particularly on arrival and was sustained throughout our stay.
- We have been coming here every year for the last eighteen years. That should tell everything.
- The beds were comfortable , balcony was great . Very clean . Kitchen area small but sufficient.view ifvthe Beach was great .enjoyed having chairs and umbrellas on the beach . Breakfast included was a nice feature . Very friendly staff. Overall was a good week .
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is located in Fort Myers Beach, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. Naples is 24 miles from Pink Shell Beach Resort, and Sanibel is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina.
- The breakfast buffet that was included was a nice factor and I enjoyed all the amenities that were offered right from the resort.
- An excellent choice at Ft Myers Beach especially for families. Rooms are comfortable with fantastic views of the beach and screened in terraces. Both restaurants are quite good. The main pool is definitely family oriented but there is also a more sedate pool nearby and the beach is immediately accessible. They have a great set up for the beach with access to the hotel and food and beverage service. Good services, including top knotch towels, waterproof wristbands that act as keys and charge cards and easy check in and check out. Relatively easy access to the main strip at Ft. Myers beach via a free trolley.
- Breakfast, beach, beach chairs, drink service on beach
- The facility was just far enough away from downtown! Great pools and pool bar. Breakfast was fantastic and the facilities were very clean.
- Beautiful place, and the staff were great. The view from our room was amazing !
Top Resorts In Shell Point Village Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Shell Point Village Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Shell Point Village Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Shell Point Village Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!