10 Best Resorts To Stay In Seabreeze Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Seabreeze Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Seabreeze Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seabreeze Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seabreeze Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Seabreeze Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Seabreeze Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Seabreeze Florida:
Hilton Daytona Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Daytona Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an unrivaled beachfront location, this family-friendly hotel offers state-of-the-art amenities along with comfortable accommodations, and is only moments from major attractions and endless recreational activities.Directly connected to the Ocean Walk Shoppes, the Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village places guests seconds from many popular points of interest. Beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses and the Ocean Center Convention Center are all nearby.With 2 on-site swimming pools, a children’s activity club and a full service spa, every stay at the Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village Hilton is sure to be unforgettable. Guests will also enjoy in-room MP3 compatible radios as well as the on-site gourmet dining options.
- I loved the ocean view.. The extra friendly staff..
- Check in staff was excellent, parking was not convenient
- The bed was very comfortable like a cloud,the ocean veiw was perfect
- Everyone was friendly. Everything we needed was right there in the Hotel.
- Location was good. Located within walking distance to a few good restaurants.
Plaza Resort & Spa – Daytona Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Plaza Resort & Spa – Daytona Beach is located in Daytona Beach in the region of Florida, just 15 miles from New Smyrna Beach. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Flagler Beach is 18 miles from Plaza Resort & Spa – Daytona Beach , and Ormond Beach is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great location. Nice rooms. Spa steam room and jacuzzi were great.
- I liked the location of the hotel with respect to the downtown Daytona scene. I liked the beach access so close to the hotel.
- Staff was great – all of them. Facilities older but kept up. Beds slept great. Balcony a must have.
- Location, staff, and amenities were great. Pool area was very nice. Bartenders at lobby lounge made good conversation. Food was excellent. Rooms were clean and housekeeping did a great job. Not much more to say other than Booking.com needs to lower their review length requirements!
- Second time I have stayed at this hotel, very satisfied with entire stay.
Westgate Harbour Beach Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This property is on the beach in Daytona Beach, Florida and features suite-style accommodations complete with full kitchens and private balconies. It also has an outdoor pool with hot tub.The spacious suites at Harbour Beach Oceanfront Resort provide a separate living area with cable TV and a DVD player. The full kitchens include a dining area and the large bathrooms include a spa tub.The Oceanfront Resort Harbour Beach is 5 miles from the Daytona International Speedway. The Daytona Beach Boardwalk is 1 miles away.
- The view was wonderful, the room and TV cable was great, and Yolanda and Mike made you feel very welcome.
- Resort was ok, some what old, not enough parking for all Guest, place is split between owners resort users needs serious work need full upgrade on furniture. NEED MORE PARKING. NEED MORE PARKING. NEED MORE PARKING
- Loved the room. The bathtub was awesome. The view was amazing. We felt safe and it was comfortable.
- When we walk out our room, the pool was right there. So we didn’t have to walk through the hotel. There are two bathrooms.
- Brought my youngest adult son, seperated rooms was great
Daytona Beach Resort Studio
Located in Daytona Beach in the region of Florida, 18 miles from New Smyrna Beach, Daytona Beach Resort Studio features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Flagler Beach is 16 miles from Daytona Beach Resort Studio, and Ormond Beach is 2.3 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
With more than 90,000 square feet of private beach, Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center offers 2 outdoor pools and a lagoon waterpark. It is 5.5 miles from Congo River Miniature Golf.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center. Select accommodations feature a full kitchen. Guests can also use a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries.A fitness center is on site at Daytona Beach Resort. A sauna and a 24-hour business center are available. Meeting facilities and a business center are offered for added guest convenience.Reflections restaurant presents a casually elegant atmosphere with a pristine ocean view. Guests can enjoy Florida-Caribbean fusion cuisine here, and tropical drinks, wine and beer are served at the oceanfront pool bar.Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center is located 8 minutes’ drive from the Ocean Center Convention Complex. Daytona 500 Experience is 8.8 miles away.
- Very friendly staff and great facilities plenty of pools so not too crowded
- Ocean right there. Clean, pools warm. Nice area.
- I would definitely recommend the hotel. Very friendly staff. Everything was excellent!
- The room was comfortable and the view was beautiful. Fully furnished kitchen and the bed was super comfy! It’s about 2-3 miles from the ‘club/bar’ area so you’ll have to cab (about $10).
I traveled from Pennsylvania to Daytona Beach to help with my elderly father who had just had a stroke. I found the Daytona Beach Resort online through booking.com and reserved a room for myself.
What a pleasant surprise. My room was gorgeous! ….with a balcony facing the ocean and a wall of windows as well. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and made my stay with them a true pleasure. I would stay here again in a heart beat.
I was so happy to have found a relaxing and beautiful spot to mediate and relax while my father was going through a very difficult time. He is on the road to recovery and I have a wonderful memory of my time visiting with him, thanks in part to the Daytona Beach Resort and their beautiful hotel.
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
One of our best sellers in Daytona Beach! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Daytona Beach, 13 miles from New Smyrna Beach, Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Flagler Beach is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach, and Ormond Beach is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Everything about the trip was great the people and the location was great. We had alot of fun on the beach and in our room and the staff was great. I would go again in a heart beat and am very sad that I had to go.
- the bedwas nice and comfortable, the maintenance guy was available when needed ,we have an elevator incident onetime , hope will renovate the building
- The oceanview is amazing, 4 minute drive to the center where there are restaurants and bars. Free parking a plus because most of the restaurants and bars are paid parking or valet only. I liked that we were able to park on the second floor by our room. We were given a voucher for 2 free drinks at the hotel’s bar. Good value for the price.
- The ocean front room views are amazing. It’s a little down the road from the main boardwalk so it’s not as busy. We enjoy going between the Daytona 500 and Bike week. The weather is warm, and no crowds. Very relaxing.
- The staff was amazing. Jose in the cafe went above and beyond for us. The receptionists were very pleasant and accommodating. Bartender made drinks upon special request with ease. My family and I will certainly be back.
Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn is located in Daytona Beach.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Smyrna Beach is 13 miles from Oceanside Inn, and Flagler Beach is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 3.7 miles from Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn.
- The view of the ocean, quiet, clean room except for the windows on the outside. Loved having a microwave, refrigerator, toaster and dishes in the room.
- The location straight on to the beautiful Daytona Beach Shores beach is second to none.
- Hotel seemed very old and unkempt. Room was clean but carpet and furniture very old and outdated. Desk was broken and kitchen area not really useable.
- did not get the room I booked, I only get to Florida once a year and always book an ocean front room, the front desk said it was to bad they would do nothing about it, it was booking.coms fault not theirs, out of 4 days, room only cleaned once. the heated pool advertised, was not heated. the pool side bar, did not open till 4 in the afternoon. The breakfast was a joke, if you wanted cereal, the bowl was so small, everyone was complaining and the response from the hotel was well, that is what we were given. needless to say we will not stay there again and I will not book throught booking.com again..this is the second vacation this year that was messed up …
- We went here for our 22nd wedding Anniversary & The staff were very helpful & pleasant and knowledgeable of the area. The bed was VERY comfy. The breakfast could use a bit of help : maybe some fresh fruit & possibly offer hot tea at coffee station & in the room ,Not just at breakfast. Other than that This hotel is the BEST love it & will definitely be back !
Perry’s Ocean-Edge Resort
One of our best sellers in Daytona Beach! This Daytona Beach hotel is located along the Atlantic Ocean and features direct access to a private beach. The hotel provides 2 outdoor pools and rooms with garden or ocean views.Guest rooms at Perry’s Ocean Edge Resort all have a kitchen and a sitting area. The spacious rooms include cable TV and some rooms have a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.Perry’s Ocean Edge Resort features a 10,000-ft² atrium, including an indoor heated pool and hot tub surrounded by tropical landscaping. A fitness center and kid’s program are also provided. During Bike Week and Biketoberfest, motorcycle parking is available for a minimal fee.Coffee, juice and donuts are served daily at the Ocean Edge Resort. Drinks are available at the Tiki bar.Daytona USA and the Museum of Arts and Sciences are a 10-minute drive from Perry’s Ocean Edge Resort. The Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Beds were a bit hard… We stay here every year for bike week… and we had a room that was newly renovated… that was really nice… the breakfast could use a few items that we’re donuts… and some flavored cream would be awesome… we’ll be back we love the location, just need to tweek a few things.
- We have stayed at Perrys on and off for over 30 years. We like to sit on the lawn and look out at the ocean.!!!
- Our view from the 5th floor of the South Tower was amazing. Two outdoor pools, right on the ocean and an indoor heated pool so no matter what the weather, good options for swimming, walking on the beach.
- Outdoor pool was clean. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. The lawn care people were friendly.
- Beautiful indoor pool and large rooms. The donuts are also fantastic!
Chateau Mar Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Chateau Mar Beach Resort is located in Ormond Beach, just 5 miles from Daytona Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.New Smyrna Beach is 19 miles from Chateau Mar Beach Resort, and Flagler Beach is 15 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 7 miles from the property.
The location – right on the beach.
The bed and pillows were very comfy.
Bill, the manager, was very polite and helpful.
- the bed was comfortable and the shower was decent. The pool itself looked the same as the picture but it was too cold.
- I always say the two most important things in a hotel room are the bed and the shower- the bed was the best I have ever slept in and the show was excellent. Right on the beach so great for access. Great value for money and very cllean
- Upon checkin Xavier was very helpful; however when we had an issue with the showerhead the other front desk agent wasn’t as helpful. He begin by telling me that it was something that we must have broken as it was not originally an issue. Then he went to fix it and said that we untwisted the shower head which is why it was leaking.
- Oceanview, comfortable beds, 2 TV’s, clean, lounging area in room
- The location – right on the beach.
The Shores Resort & Spa
Right on the beach and surrounded by area attractions and activities, this Daytona Beach resort features an on-site full-service spa, luxurious accommodations and gourmet dining options.In the area surrounding the Shores Resort and Spa, guests can discover a variety of recreational activities, including fishing, sailing and top-rated golf. Many shops and local restaurants are also only moments away.Guests at the Shores can enjoy lounging by the oceanfront pool in private cabanas or relaxing with a massage from the on-site Indulge Spa. Guests can also enjoy regional cuisine and 24-hour room service from Azure Restaurant. There is also a Tiki Bar on site.Contemporary guest rooms at the Shores Resort are furnished with all the latest technologies, including flat-screen TVs. Guests can also take advantage of in-room DVD players and free DVD rentals as well as in-room iHome docking stations.
- You get a complimentary s’mores kit for the bonfire at night.
- Great view from the oceanfront room. Really friendly, helpful staff.
- staff was accommodating and very friendly. Great location
- The only thing better than the staff is the food they serve. Fantastic variety, presentation, and taste.
- Found the bed to be really comfortable. Everything seemed to be really clean.
Top Resorts In Seabreeze Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Seabreeze Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Seabreeze Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Seabreeze Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!