10 Best Resorts To Stay In School Key Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
School Key Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in School Key Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in School Key Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in School Key Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in School Key Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in School Key Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In School Key Florida:
Queens Gate Resort
One of our top picks in Bradenton Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool and a private beach area, this family-friendly Bradenton Beach resort is 11 minutes’ walk from Bradenton Beach Marina. Free WiFi is provided. Select apartments are located 3.7 miles from the property.A dining area and cable TV are featured in all studios at this Bradenton Beach Queens Gate Resort. A furnished patio and pool or garden view are included in select studios.An on-site launderette is available to all guests throughout their stay at Queens Gate Resort. Free parking is provided as well.The Island Spice Indian restaurant and Oma Pizza and Italian Restaurant are within 4 minutes’ walk of the main property. Coastal Watersports offers jet skis and paddleboards for hire 1.9 miles away.
- My accommodations were wonderful, very clean and very well appointed. I cannot say enough about the staff. The staff was very cheerful and welcoming. I would highly recommend this to anyone that would be interested. Thank you for such a wonderful place
- The pool was wonderful. Even though the weather was a bit cool, the pool was in a courtyard, and heated, so it was perfect.
- Great location, nice staff, easy access to beach, bars and restaurants.
- The proximity to the beach and rocker chair outside room.
- Pictures and description on website are “right on.” Staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. Location could not have been better~directly across from beach and best tiki bar and restaurant in Bradenton! Front porch had rocking chairs that we used a lot in the evening. Room was very clean, and nice beach chairs, umbrella, and beach towels were provided. We liked the fact that no one came into our room to clean, etc. Dirty towels were left outside door, and clean ones returned in laundry basket. So we didn’t feel like we had to hide valuables, etc. We stayed 4 nights and plan on returning for a longer stay next year!
Coquina Beach Club 110
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Coquina Beach Club 110 is located in Bradenton Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sarasota is 14 miles from Coquina Beach Club 110, and Siesta Key is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bungalow Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Bradenton Beach.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Bungalow Beach Resort is located in Bradenton Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Sarasota.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Siesta Key is 17 miles from Bungalow Beach Resort, and St. Petersburg is 20 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 11 miles away.
- I love the quiet, peaceful, lovely location. On the beach! So handy to shopping, restaurants. Cottages are super clean, beautifully decorated, and did I mention, it was on the beach!
- Very comfortable bed, we stayed in 110 Palm Tree. Bungalow overlooked the pool. Property was very well kept, lots of places to relax,read or roast marshmallows buy the firepit. This is a oceanfront property, some bungalows have covered porches and are right on the beach. The beach is very well kept and the stars at night are very bright. Anna Maria Island has a lights out policy that helps with this. Comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas for your use right on the beach. Staff is very friendly and knowlegeable. Family owned for more than 30 years. Sunsets are beautiful !
The Staff……….from housekeeping to the front desk to the owner, all wonderful, as was our visit!!!
Very quaint, ‘kitchkee cool’, ……
Good values, Good people, wonderful spotless clean pristine beach….
little paths to and from the cottages throughout the grounds.
- Very romantic and great location. Will return. Would be nice w family too.
- We really enjoyed the private bungalow near beach access. Having a kitchen to cook was an extra perk. We will definitely go back and share with our friends.
Dolphin Beach Resort
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Dolphin Beach Resort is located in St. Pete Beach, just 20 miles from Clearwater Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 23 miles from Dolphin Beach Resort, and Sarasota is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Location was great, staff was friendly and set up of the resort was very noce
- Staff was very nice, eat at on site restaurant quite a few times and food and prices were really good, we would stay here again!! Pool area was clean and plenty of chairs available.
- This hotel is in a great location, the staff is all friendly and the price is perfect!
- The resort was awesome. Loved our stay here. The pool area was nice, loved Flippers bar, and the BEACH! We only had a brief time in the sun, and are so glad we spent it at the Dolphin Beach. Everything was nice, the room clean, the staff friendly. We had breakfast one day and that seemed reasonably priced and the food/coffee were good. Nice to be offered a no charge coffee to go when we were done.
- The food on the property was great and very reasonably priced!
Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center is located in St. Pete Beach, just 19 miles from Clearwater Beach. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 23 miles from Grand Plaza Beachfront, and Sarasota is 30 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Location, Restaurants, rooftop lounge, chairs and umbrellas are included with room. Staff at hotel and on beach are friendly and helpful beds were comfortable, ceiling fan nice option instead of ac
- Hotel had a lot of great restaurants. A nice pool. And a great beach.
- The room was quite comfortable. There’s a great restaurant on the beach with live music.
- Great location and awesome dining across the street at 1200 Chophouse!! I would highly recommend the Filet and Seabass!!!
- Friendly staff. Clean updated room. Food at level 11 was good. Breakfast was great. Drinks were good.
Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort is located in St. Pete Beach in the region of Florida. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.You can play mini-golf at the resort. Clearwater Beach is 20 miles from Plaza Beach Resort, and Tampa is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 14 miles from Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort.
- Excellent staff and service; perfect location; great amenities
- Location was perfect. Staff was very accommodating.
- could almost fry eggs whil sitting on the edge of the bed..
- Perfect location on the beach. Small but excellent place to stay. Very affordable Clean rooms very friendly staff, fantastic location on the beach. Walking distance to anything you may be looking for. Will for sure return next year for a longer visit.
- Great staff. Erik had everything covered from restaurants to activities!
Sirata Beach Resort and Conference Center
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Saint Petersburg resort is on a private beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Water sports activities such as parasailing and wave runners can be arranged. Fort de Soto Park is a 15-minute drive away.All rooms at the Sirata Beach Resort and Conference Center feature a refrigerator, CD player and a coffee maker. Some rooms include a balcony or patio with views of the beach and gulf.Compass Grille serves regional dishes featuring Florida seafood. Rum Runner’s Bar & Grille also serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a beach setting. Harry’s Beach Bar prepares tropical drinks and specialty sandwiches.The Sirata has 3 pools with poolside cabanas and 2 whirlpools. Beachfront hammocks, beach cabanas, and a fitness center are also available on site. Live music can be enjoyed at Harry’s Beach Bar on the weekends.The Sirata Beach Resort is less than 4 miles from Egmont Key State Park and less than 6 miles from Boyd Hill Nature Preserve. Downtown Saint Petersburg is a 14-minute drive away.
- Location is good — it’s right on the beach. (But, there are many other hotels on the beach for similar prices, which are much nicer.)
- Loved walking right out of room to the beach and bar/restaurants on location!!
- Liked the new aspect. View of beach and hot tub good. Staff very helpful. Snack at bar and burger very good.
- The staff was very professional and responsive. The location on the beach was great.
- Nice location. Parked the car and could walk everywhere.
Flamingo Resort – Gay Resort
Located in St. Petersburg, 21 miles from Clearwater Beach, Flamingo Resort – Gay Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Tampa is 20 miles from Flamingo Resort – Gay Resort, and Sarasota is 28 miles from the property. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 13 miles away.
- Location, price and the layout of the hotel is great.
- Staff wasn’t very knowledgable I’m still Waiting for a return call from the manager
- The staff were very friendly and the localization is very good.
- Rugs where dirty and had stains.Bathroom was never cleaned nasty
- Property was ok good location, great Sunday T-dance party, very friendly people and bartenders!
TradeWinds Island Grand
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, TradeWinds Island Grand offers accommodations in St. Pete Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Clearwater Beach is 19 miles from TradeWinds Island Grand, and Tampa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 13 miles from TradeWinds Island Grand.
- They had miniature golf right on the property as well as a 3story water slide, Starbucks on site, peddle boats and free cabana chairs. If you needed anything such as lotion, boogie boards etc. i everything is on location.
- Everything exceeded my expectations. Loved the room (#351), the lagoon, the swans, esp. I have nothing to complain about. But I had an idea. A cupcake station (perhaps even where children could decorate their own cupcakes; kids icing them would be too messy). But I would love to have a cupcake myself between meals or for a late nite snack. Would definitely come back if we are in the area.
- It was perfect and beautiful, comfortable, very accommodating, wonderful staff, great food both in the room and all restaurants. They upgraded us with no issues whatsoever. I can’t say enough things about The TradeWinds. It is my favorite resort!
Excellent amenities, room, and restaurants. Fabulous beach
- Very I Friendly staff, easy accessibility to beach rentals and activities, family friendly
Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.This St. Pete Beach hotel is located next to the Gulf of Mexico. The hotel has a private beach, 2 outdoor pools, tropical gardens, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.The Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel features rooms with flat-screen cable TVs with free movie channels and a DVD player. A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also provided in each room. Select rooms include a kitchenette.Player’s Sports Bar and Grill at the Beachcomber features a full liquor bar, satellite TV, and dining areas. Pool table and trivia are also available.Downtown Tampa is within a 40-minute drive of the Beachcomber Beach Resort. Gulfport Historical Museum is within 5 miles of the hotel.
- Great beach bar and music, nice courtyard, many close restaurants and stores.
- The public areas were very nice. Jimmy b’s was good fun
- Jamaican pizza was delicious. Beds were comfortable. Staff was exceptionally nice and willing to help.
- Room was clean, loved the walk in closet and separate living room.
- Excellent price and beautiful view.I’ll recommend
Top Resorts In School Key Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in School Key Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in School Key Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in School Key Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!