10 Best Resorts To Stay In Sayulita Nayarit – Top Hotel Reviews
Sayulita Nayarit is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sayulita Nayarit. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sayulita Nayarit. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sayulita Nayarit. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sayulita Nayarit right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sayulita Nayarit with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Sayulita Nayarit:
Anjali Casa Divina
One of our top picks in Sayulita – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Anjali Casa Divina offers accommodations in Sayulita, just 16 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Puerto Vallarta is 23 miles from Anjali Casa Divina, and Punta Mita is 8 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 18 miles away.
- Staff is super friendly and helpful. Joe and Ixchel are the perfect hosts!
- The property is as beautiful as it looks in the photos, but the best part was the hosts. Can’t say enough good things about them – honestly one of the best stays I’ve ever had on vacation.
- Excellent stay! They treat guests like family and make sure you have everything you need. Joe and Ixchel went above and beyond and truly thought of all the small details to make our stay memorable!
- Absolutely all was perfect. it is the best place in the world!!!
- This is a great place to relax and enjoy. We felt welcomed and valued from the moment we walked in until we left in the cab they arranged. The hosts were friendly and accommodating to each of the guests, and all of the staff were friendly and capable. They even bought us a floor lamp to aid our reading. The facility is small, so never crowded, and the views from the infinity pool across to the ocean are spectacular. A good healthy breakfast buffet is provided, and more items can be cooked to order. We almost hated to leave for sightseeing and dinner, and we really could return to Sayulita just to stay here!
Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Cruz de Huanacaxtle.Located in Cruz de Huanacaxtle in the region of Nayarit, 19 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa All Inclusive features an outdoor pool and barbecue. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Puerto Vallarta is 14 miles from Grand Sirenis Matlali , and Punta Mita is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 11 miles from Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa All Inclusive.
- The room, mattress, setting, landscaping, staff is friendly and helpful
- Beautiful grounds . Wonderful spa. Very friendly staff. Great room. Excellent food and variety of restaurants.
- The whole staff is super friendly and they’re aware of your amenities
- The property and the room were both great. The pool areas were nice and overall it was a nice relaxing stay.
- Beautiful property, it has tons of potential to become a real gem.
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in Punta Mita! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This impressive resort is on a private beach on Banderas Bay, a 40 minute drive from Puerto Vallarta. It offers a spa and 4 outdoor pools, including an infinity pool.The air-conditioned rooms at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. Each one comes with a coffee maker, and the private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The resort has 5 restaurants, ranging from Asian cuisine to steakhouse food. Open-air themed dinners are held regularly. There are also 7 bars, as well as a nightclub.The Grand Palladium’s spa includes a hot tub, sauna and steam baths. The hotel also organizes daily entertainment and activities for both adults and children.There is a shopping center and a movie theater within a 5 minute drive of the hotel. Puerto Vallarta Airport is 12 miles away, and a shuttle service is available upon request.
- We liked the activities and most of the food. Great for our grand kids.
- We loved the beach around the hotel specially the salted water pool in the beach, that was amazing! We also loved having access to kayaks, paddle boards and surfboards with no extra cost and whenever we wanted.
- Muy buenas todas las instalaciones sobre todo el personal q labora
- El personal de barra muy atentos, comida y bebida muy buenos.
- Estuvimos muy agusto mi esposa y yo. El buffete creemos que debería haber a cualquier hora, sería que cuando deja de haber en un lugar, haya en otro, por aquello de que anda uno sin horarios y prisas. Nos comentaron que no había que reservar para el restaurante de cortes y siempre había cola de espera. Buenos shows, buena imágne para el extranjero. En general, muy bien, muchas gracias.
Iberostar Playa Mita
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Iberostar Playa Mita offers accommodations in Punta Mita. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for canoeing. Rincon de Guayabitos is 24 miles from Iberostar Playa Mita, and Puerto Vallarta is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 19 miles from Iberostar Playa Mita.
Housekeeping staff and staff overall very friendly.
Always a large selection of food items at each meal.
Nice uncrowded beach. Only hotel on this stretch of beach Coral reefs and whale spotting each morning.
- Wonderful! From the staff to the location we were very impressed! Rooms were lovely and the bed was one of the best I have slept on in a hotel! We are already thinking of when we can return!
- All the inclusive perks, cleanliness, things to do, and helpful/friendly staff. We enjoyed eating at the evening dinner restaurants. They were very good
- I really love Punta Mita and have traveled there a handful of times in the last few years, when I read about this “new” (I think it’s a year to two years old) we decided to go celebrate our first anniversary there. The view of the room didn’t disappoint and the beach is so beautiful. Also, the weather in Nayarit is amazing during the spring because it doesn’t get too hot but it’s still very nice temperature. Most of the staff will try to make your stay great, but I feel like not all of them are trained to deal with “difficult” situations. They will say they’ll fix something right away and it’ll take hours if not a second or third phone call to get it fixed.
- The property was immaculate. The rooms were clean. Huge beach. No other big resorts close by so semi private beach. The food was good. You’ll find something you like. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Many many activities to choose from. We stayed 4 nights and were sad to leave.
- Housekeeping staff and staff overall very friendly.
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Paradise Village offers accommodations in Nuevo Vallarta , just 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Puerto Vallarta is 7 miles from Paradise Village, and Punta Mita is 16 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- This is an ideally situated resort and almost like a self-contained village. We really liked that it was so self sufficient. There are two main towers and a low-rise building with units by the marina. All restaurants had great quality food and a lot of options. The pool and beach set-up is ideal for families and service for towels and snack bar great. There is a casino, church, hospital, marina and shopping center with grocery store in the complex so we really felt we had it all in one place.
- Lots of things to do within the facility. Staff are very helpful. Food is great. The beach is fantastic with a gentle surf so children can have lots of fun too.
- Location at marina, beach front, clenliness and quantity of ammenities were excellnt.
- Food was awful, and the rooms need to remodeled. I would not recommend this hotel.
- Sufficient number of palapas for the numerous guests, which cannot be said of other facilities nearby. Excellent service ranging from the concierge to the help desk.
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
One of our top picks in Punta Mita.Gourmet dining options, full-service spa treatments and top-rated golf courses are all on-site at this AAA Five Diamond Award-winning resort. The resort overlooks the Pacific Ocean and rooms include private terraces.At the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, guest rooms features an iPod docking station and a minibar. The spacious rooms and suites are furnished with a refrigerator and flat-screen satellite TVs with pay-per-view movies.On 22 tropical acres, the Punta Mita St. Regis Resort includes 3 outdoor pools and a children’s club. Tennis courts and 2 golf courses are also available.A variety of dining options are also provided at the St. Regis Punta Mita. Fresh seafood is available at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Carolina. Guests can also enjoy classic Mexican cuisine at Las Marietas or 24-hour room service.Whale watching tours, exotic wildlife at Marietas Island and scuba diving in Banderas Bay are a short walk from Punta Mita Resort.
- This stay was a 10/10. The beach area and pools were great.
- The hotel landscape and location was great. Staff were very helpful and tried to do their best.
- Service off the charts awesome!! Great management team too.
- Scuba diving, Renee at Catina restaurant was an amazing waiter, all of our butlers were really great, the gym was good size
- Everything was excellent….from the Butler service to the the beach attendants. The property sits on the most perfect spot in Punta Mita, the outdoor showers and rooms were exceptional, the food at all of their restaurants was delicious and superb….not to mention every staff member we encountered went above and beyond. Complimentary snacks, sun glass cleaning and shoulder massage on the beach….I mean luxury at its finest. My husband and I will definitely be back. Best relaxing vacation thus far.
Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa
On the Banderas Bay in Nuevo Vallarta, this 5-star resort features spacious rooms with furnished balconies and ocean views. It also has a Mexican-European style spa and modern gym.Guest rooms at the Flamingos Beach Resort are furnished with a kitchenette and a dining area. A flat-screen TV and an in-room safe are included for added convenience. The large marble bathrooms are stocked with deluxe toiletries and bathrobes.Dining at the Villa Del Palmar Flamingos includes fine dining at the Mexican El Patron Restaurant and Italian cuisine at Trattoria Restaurant and Pizza Bar. Palmita Market specializes in breakfast pastries, sandwiches and snacks.Guests can relax in the beachside hot tub and lagoon-style pool. On-site activities at the Beach Resort and Spa Palmar Flamingos include water volleyball, theme shows, golf and bartending classes.
- Very Clean and Neat facility. Nice staff and good beach.
- Relocated to upgraded suite located in main part of resort on 7th floor, following experience with original room assignment. Night and day. Excellent room and quiet. Front counter staff was excellent in understanding problems with first room and arranging for upgrade. Rest of stay was very pleasant
- We were just staying in a studio, but it was very ample for the two of us. We were attending an annual meeting, and the hotel did a great job with the dinners they served us. We enjoyed seeing old friends there.
We had a 2 bedroom unit. It was very spacious and the rooms were impeccable. The cleaning staff made sure our rooms were sparkling everyday, including loading/unloading the dishwasher and cleaning dishes! That was very much appreciated.
This was our first trip to Mexico where we did not opt for the all-inclusive plan ($150 US/pp/day). We weren’t sure of how we’d like that, but it was great having lots of different options on and off the property. We liked that the Mega grocery store was close (15-20 min walk) and a taxi ride back was cheap (60 pesos).
Also, a 20 min walk on the beach to the lovely town of Bucerias where we had lunch or dinner a few times during our stay.
Beach was beautiful and not crazy busy.
- The evening dinner parties were the best! Obviously the beach is gorgeous, too. The views, sunsets, food, music, and memories were all so great!!
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the coast of Banderas Bay and 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, this all-inclusive hotel features 3 pools, an on-site restaurant, and nightly entertainment.The accommodations at this Nuevo Vallarta property include cable TV and air conditioning. The floors are tiled marble and a dining table is provided.A gym, game room, and children’s playground are part of the facilities at Samba Vallarta. Meals and snacks are available to guests throughout their stay. Activities for adults and children are planned daily and dance nights are scheduled periodically.Dowtown Puerto Vallarta is 25 minutes from Samba Vallarta All Inclusive. Ocean Friendly Whale Watching Tours is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Beds were super comfortable. Great pool and beach. Nice special Italian dinner (make reservations at breakfast) Plentiful number of poolside lounge chairs. Pleanty of free bottled water for your room. Fridge and lock box in room. Gym was adequate_ go early.
The incredibly friendly staff
The daily room service
The delicious varieties of food
The fun activities day and night for kids and adults
The safe feeling
I can’t rave enough about Samba… I didn’t want to leave!
- The staff were very good . The grounds are amazing. The pool is well kept . The food was very good .
- Nice clean room with balcony, towels freshly changed each day when used. Staff are friendly. Close to Buserius, Nuevo Vallerta. Staff at the pool kept us busy, water exercise, volly ball was fun. Lots of kids games.
- Food was super good rooms are nasty old bathrooms have mold the pool area is dirty too
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit is located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, just 20 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Puerto Vallarta is 10 miles from Villa Estancia Bucerias, and Punta Mita is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- comfortable bed, variety of pillow types. nice balcony, deck. The grounds of La Estancia are gorgeous and beautifully maintained. There are many attendants and full service for those on the beach. Large, high quality beach towels. The concierge helped us get a great reservation on short notice for a restaurant off the property. I enjoyed that La Estancia was connected to the hotel next door because there were more options to enjoy. Loved eating beachside at the Trattoria. Also liked that we could walk into bucerias via a path right next to Villa La Estancia.
Friendly, attentive, competent workers in all aspects of the hotel. Excellent quality of food and restaurant service. Gorgeous grounds, landscaping, pool, and beach.
A quieter, elegant hotel conducive to relaxation for those who enjoy a less tourist congested area but close to all tourist activities if wanted. Great for both families and romantic vacations. May be less interesting for teenagers and college age travelers; no planned activities in pool area as we found in most of the hotels near by – and we liked it that way!
- Everything was beautiful, atmosphere, room, views, and the staff was very attentive to us and always made sure that everything was ok and whatever was required, they were more than happy to accomodate and serve us.
4 Jacuzzis and a big pool
- The staff was awesome. If we called for Maid service they were there right after you put the phone down. Rooms very well appointed and very up to date. With all inclusive plan are total bill for extras was $75 including tips for five days. Los Veronos canopy your a must.
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Occidental Nuevo Vallarta features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Puerto Vallarta is 7 miles from Occidental Nuevo Vallarta , and Punta Mita is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 3.1 miles from Occidental Nuevo Vallarta.
- Food for an all-inclusive was really good. Italian restaurant was exceptional – need to make reservations – often the reserved restaurants were not full – which is too bad that you need reservations as we would have enjoyed going to them more if allowed (only one reservation at each restaurant allowed per stay). Breakfast and Mexican lunch buffet had great options. Royal service restaurant had nice amenities – private dining, nicer, quieter pool, day beds at the beach, free wifi all worth it!
- Everything – everything was close. Walking the beach was wonderful. Food was excellent. Peaceful and small. Nice pool and beach chairs. Enjoyed the kayaks and the bike ride.
Once we upgraded we liked the choice of restaurants especially the Royal on the 7th floor because staff were very good and the food very good. We hadn’t expected to be required to pay more for the restaurants.
We liked the beach access finding shade and sunshine.
The gardens were kept beautifully.
Our highlight for the first week was the main floor bar for a drink before dinner….a lovely outdoor quiet setting….unfortunately the atmosphere changed there because of loud obnoxious behavior including smoking cigars etc. We felt there should have been a dress code (bathing suits unsuitable) as well as supervision of people who had been drinking all day getting louder and louder. They spoiled it for us.
- Iliked the beach and the beach amenities. i also enjoyed the food there, very well presented.
- My wife and I shared a quiet breakfast every morning greeted by a very friendly staff, especially Fernando. He treated us like an extended family, sharing stories about the local places to frequent, what we should pay for local cabs, etc.
Top Resorts In Sayulita Nayarit Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sayulita Nayarit to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sayulita Nayarit but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sayulita Nayarit. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!