10 Best Resorts To Stay In Sardina Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sardina Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sardina Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sardina Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sardina Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Sardina Gran Canaria:
Bungalows Cordial Green Golf
All Cordial Green Bungalows have bright, modern décor and a private terrace. There is a well-equipped kitchenette and a lounge area with sofa bed and TV.The Cordial Green complex features a poolside snack bar and a buffet restaurant with a terrace. There is also an on-site supermarket.Various shops, restaurants and bars can be found within a short walk in central Maspalomas. Las Palmas Airport is a 20-minute drive from the bungalows.
- I enjoyed the swimming pool right beside the villa I appreciated the courtesy buses I enjoyed the night entertainment although a karaoke or disco would have been good Very clean and well maintained property
Great place to stay. lovely bungalow, spacious bedrooms, great kitchen with all appliances you need. coffee machine was a great surprise.
didn’t regret that we chose this hotel.
- Great pool, lovely setting, perfectly clean, location was only a €3.00 into center, Eve who greeted us on arrival at reception was very welcoming.
- The food at the restaurant was of a good standard, the entertainment could have gone on a bit longer, but overall very happy!!
- Generally, easy to find a peaceful location around the pool, easy sun bathing, secure and safe. Always clean and tidy, an agreeable standard of behaviour and manners, civilised decent mix of people, various nationalities, predominantly 50 plus age group but some young families especially over the weekend.
Bungalows Parque Nogal-Adults Only
These duplex bungalows have a lounge-kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. They have a private terrace and a balcony. The kitchen has a fridge and hob. TVs are available on request.The Bungalows Parque Nogal – Adults Only complex has a children’s playground, billiards and mini golf. The pool is heated during the winter. There is a terrace with free sun loungers and a tour desk.The complex has a restaurant offering a mix of international and traditional Canarian dishes. The poolside bar serves snacks.The GC-1 motorway is about 1,300 feet away. Playa del Inglés Beach is about 1.9 miles away. The Faro Shopping Centre is about 0.6 miles away.
- The Appartments were spotless the staff were very helpful great location nice pool and they have a washing machine for a reasonable rate we will be back to visit. Thank you for making our holiday enjoyable
This was a very reasonably priced place and was unexpectedly good. The staff were very professional and helpful – even with my unusual requests. It was quiet, didn’t hear a single child in the place, and was a great break for us – I stayed with friends and also spent some nights alone. Felt really safe and nice. Surprisingly, for the price, the mattresses were comfortable. The shower was good, but in common with almost all accommodation I stay in, the shower tiling could do with a deep clean- even 5 star hotels do not do this properly in my opinion.
Overall, I was more than happy with the place – nice ambience, nice restaurant, friendly staff, good for a relaxing stay.
- The place is nice and peaceful. Staff are nice and helpful. The kitchen is small, but you find there everything what you need. The sun was shining on the balcony all day and it was nice to have brakfast there and in the evening the sun was shining in a small yard where it was nice to have dinner. Almost all time can be spend outdoors. The swimming pool is heated and the courtyard area grows flowers and trees.
- Unbeatable value, nice location, helpful and pleasant staff. The apartments are well equipped, comfortable and clean
- Nice peaceful place, guite a big pool with warm water, helpful and nice staff, cosy apartment. Value for my money!
The Vista Flor bungalows have simple, bright décor and tiled floors. Each has a terrace and a living area with plasma-screen TV. Kitchenettes include a fridge, teakettle and coffee maker.The Vista Flor’s has both buffet and menu options. There are also on-site vending machines and a small grocery store.The Vista Flor is one mile from the Yumbo Shopping Center, in the lively center of Playa del Inglés. The complex can organize car and bike rental, ideal for exploring the region.
- the beds were comfortable. the breakfasts were good. the staff were helpful, especially on reception. the pool was fab.
– nice location and friendly staff
– supermarket inside the area
- The two floor apartments are bright and colourful and feel like you’re on a beach island resort holiday. The bathroom was nice, with a great shower. The view over huge pretty blue pool area and the other cute brightly painted bungalows was very attractive. The location is good next to a beautiful botanical gardens and close to Old Town and Maspalomis beach ( both a short taxi journey, or 15 minute walk away). The mostly German and Swedish guests were friendly and the pool area was lovely, plenty of space to sunbathe, drink cocktails from the bar and the pool was lovely and big and plenty of space to swim.
- The property was ideal for our stay over. It was good value for money.
- Great value for money, great location, staff very friendly and helpful. Could not do enough to make are stay perfect. Accommodation was great
HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria
Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Gran Canaria. Its tropical gardens surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Daily and nightly entertainment is also provided for younger guests.Whilst children play, you can relax in the open-air spa bath. You can also choose to stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- Good quality food premium drinks included in all inclusive entertainment team brilliant. Bungalows basic but great for kids to play outside pillows rubbish!
- Nice houses, exelent facilities, good service in dining room and exelent food, helpull staff.
- Perfect for families with Kids, lots of entertaiment, pools are heated. Friendly Staff.
- Great for kids. Good animation Programme. Pools. Staff. Well maintained outdoor area and thought through ground plan of the holiday park as a whole.
- beds were comfy, crisp clean linen, good quality towels which were changed regularly. Everything we needed for our holiday was there for us.
Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf
Just a few minutes away from the shopping centre, Faro 2, these comfortable and completely-renovated bungalows are also within easy reach of golf and tennis facilities. In addition to this, a free shuttle bus is offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the centre of Playa del Inglés.The bungalows are completed by access to the resort’s swimming pool (heated in winter), and poolside snack bar. Meals are offered at Cordial Green Golf, just in front of the complex.
- Been many times to sandy golf and I wouldn’t stop anywhere. Else , beautiful
- It’s our 5 visit here and unless we couldn’t get in we wouldn’t stay anywhere else
- Clean and beautiful swimming. Very quiet which made it ideal for relaxation. The staff was lovely and very polite and it’s definitely value for money. Clean rooms, amazing atmosphere.
- Lovely heated pool. Great bar/cafe but closes very early. The beds are very firm but on request they supplied memory foam mattress. There are some restaurants within walking distance and a small shop on the complex across the road for essentials. The staff are excellent and very helpful.
- This was a pleasant place to stay. It is away from the main tourist area so is more relaxed. However, it was easy to get to the beach, sand dunes, etc. When we made our booking there was no option to self cater so we could not use the kitchen. Meals (breakfast and dinner) were at the sister resort over the road. Meals were buffet and good. Parking could be difficult at times because there were no parking bays marked and some drivers were inconsiderate. There was some English tv.
Apartamento en Bahía Feliz
There is an open plan kitchen with a microwave, as well as a dining area. A flat-screen TV is offered. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Apartamento en Bahía Feliz features free WiFi .The area is popular for golfing and windsurfing.Maspalomas is 5 miles from Apartamento en Bahía Feliz, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 13 miles from Apartamento en Bahía Feliz.
No reviews yet.
Admire the quality architecture of the Marinasol, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the outdoor swimming pool. You can enjoy great views during your stay.Prepare meals in your Marinasol room’s kitchen and then relax in the lounge-dining area. You can also enjoy the fresh, sea air from your private, furnished terrace with sea views.The building is surrounded by pretty gardens featuring typical Canarian flowers.
- Beds very comfortable and the room bright and clean, breakfast good and plain, rather expensive. Swimming pool too cold to use it .
- Nice size apartment – clean towels and bedding. Quiet
- Quality bathroom and shower. Good size apartment and balcony. Clean linens.
- The view from the balcony was amazing. The kitchen had basic, but all necessary facilities. Quiet area away from loud tourist places and close to the beach.
- The gluten free bread at breakfast and the superb smoothies
Gloria Palace San Agustín Thalasso & Hotel
Rooms at the Gloria Palace Hotel San Agustin have a simple design and include air conditioning. Most of them enjoy sea views.Gloria Palace has outdoor pools for children and adults, surrounded by gardens and sun terraces with loungers. You can also play padel and tennis, or use the gym, for an extra cost. The rooftop pool also carries a surcharge.The property also offers an on-site bicycle shop, where you can buy equipment and rent a bicycle, as well as make use of the bike shop.Free shuttle buses run to Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas beaches. The Maspalomas Golf Course is 3.1 miles away and special discounts apply to guests at the Gloria Palace Hotel Gran Canaria.
- Comfortable hotel at walking distance from beach. Nice quiet room and tasty breakfast.
- Food and facilities to a very high standard. Staff also friendly and eager too please.
- Superb hotel. Food was fantastic and the hotel itself was lovely. Quiet location with the water park just 10 minutes away by taxi
- Very comfy beds and big enough room.staff really friendly and helpful and polite.
- Location, facilities, food, room and staff were all fantastic
Bungalows Cordial Biarritz
The Cordial Biarritz consists of modern bungalows, each with a private, furnished terrace. They include satellite TV in the lounge area and bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave and coffee-maker and the private bathroom comes with a shower. Superior bungalows feature free air conditioning and heating service.The complex features a poolside snack bar and an à la carte restaurant with terrace.The main shopping centres are around 5 minutes’ walk away.Other on-site facilities include mini golf and tennis courts, which can be used for an extra charge. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, while computers are available at reception for a supplement.
- The pool is good it wraps around the site. Very appealing to many who do not want a pool that is constantly stared at. But the pool is divided by a strange barrier in between the Bungalows, so the temperature can vary from extremely cold to ok in the main public swimming area. This means you can’t access the pool from all areas as described. I am over weight and do not want to be in a main pool, where everyone is looking at you. I wanted to access the pool as described, from my bungalow. But due to a barrier this divided the pool temperature. You know what I mean 😟
- Fantastic service, clean comfortable rooms, fab pool area and a great location
- Beautiful accommodation. Very very clean. And very friendly staff. Pool is fab very clean and loads of sunbathing areas. The gym is small but fab one off everything u need.
- Loved the tranquil gardens and swimming pool, great facilities with tennis courts and mini golf.
Staff were accommodating, friendly and very helpful from the restaurant/bar to reception!
Lunch menu was decently priced and relatively good quality
Breakfast had a good selection but a few issues with quality
Swimming pools and grounds were lovely!
Birdcage Gay Resort
You choose between deluxe rooms and suites, some with a private garden and sun loungers. All have a fan, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a fridge and minibar. Bathrooms come with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Suites have a separate bedroom and living room with a sofa. Rooms are studio style and feature air conditioning.A varied breakfast can be enjoyed daily on the terrace. There is a stylish lounge with a fireplace, where you can relax with a book from the library or a cocktail, tea or coffee.The spa offers massages, manicures, pedicures, hair styling and more in the garden massage temples or in your room.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are provided and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Playa del Inglés Beach is a 10-minute walk away and the famous Maspalomas Dunes is 1.2 miles from the complex.
- Excellent staff and owner. You will feel most respected and welcomed at this medium size bungalow gay resort. Excellent breakfast – buffet plus custom per person cooked food – FAB! You will have your private chef cooking your breakfast: he’s very professional and, seriously, giving the best possible attention to his guests! Very spacious junior suite, massive size bathroom. Good location only 3 mins away from the Yumbo Center and all the fab gay bars and clubs!
- A perfect place for those who wish quality and good service. Although the resort is close to the nightlife spots it is very peaceful and quiet. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. Many thanks!!
- Great location and hosts plus amazing breakfasts 10/10
- The breakfast was fantastic. There was a great buffet plus you could get custom eggs made any way you want.
- The staff. They make you feel as if you were at home.
Top Resorts In Sardina Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sardina Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!